A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Susie - a model away from the catwalk.
19.2k words
4.75
35.2k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"I'm sorry Miss but I can't do that!"

Susie Farmiloe was stunned! In fact, she was gobsmacked! She didn't normally use such words but this time it seemed to fit exactly.

Susie was a top international model. Not quite your actual 'supermodel', like Naomi, Helena, Kate and the others but she knew and had worked with all of them. She earned a lot of money but it was hard work and stressful, flying all around the world to all the collection launches of the top designers.

The designers all liked Susie too. She had a bright bubbly personality and was reliable and willing always. Another thing, she was not stick thin like most of the other models and this made her a nice change to dress. She was slim of course, svelte and five feet ten tall, but she had a nice firm bosom and lovely rounded bum cheeks. You could almost say that Susie was perfect.

So, what was going on? She was only interviewing a prospective gardener for her cottage garden, for Christ's sake!

"Wh, What do you mean?" she almost stammered. "What is wrong with the terms I'm offering?"

"Nothing Miss, nothing at all but I just can't accept, that's all. I'm sorry."

Susie remained undeterred. She would get to the bottom of this. She needed a gardener and she didn't want to go searching all over Warwickshire and Worcestershire to find one. Besides, she didn't want to broadcast her need.

Now that she was relatively rich Susie had bought herself a house; in fact, it was a cottage in the country. She had taken a lot of care in the purchase. She wanted somewhere she could retreat to where no one would know where she had gone. This meant two things, firstly keeping it a secret from all her business contacts in London and elsewhere and secondly trying to keep a very low profile in the country area. Susie had been born in Warwickshire so she knew the problems of local gossip. The only positive thing about local gossip was that the locals tended to clam up when talking to strangers.

The only people who knew about her purchase of the cottage were her parents and their solicitor. They had acted as Power of Attorney for her in the purchase and anyway the solicitor only knew her as Susan Farmer, her birth surname. She had disguised herself completely when viewing properties, only giving her real name to the agents.

The only other person she had told was her hairdresser and best friend Jenny Jones. Jenny was a Londoner and hardly knew where Worcestershire was, never mind finding a single cottage there!

Susie had found the ideal property and it was almost completely furnished as well. All she had to do was move in and then she could replace or add to furnishings at her leisure. It would be fun!

The cottage was, in fact, in Worcestershire but just over the border with Warwickshire. Her parents lived in Alcester about eight miles away. It was on the west slope of the Ridgeway, just inside the Worcestershire border.

The only trouble with this idyllic situation was that the cottage had a garden and a small field, about two acres in total. Hence the need for a gardener and here was the ideal choice turning down her offer of the job.

"But why can't you work for me?" she asked again. "I'm sure that the terms I'm offering are as good as you'll get anywhere else. Tell me what the problem is?"

She had found his number in the small ads section of the local weekly free paper. His ad in the 'work wanted' section seemed to be the most suitable so she had called him. He seemed a nice guy and so here he was sitting in the lounge of the cottage, drinking tea and discussing her problem.

His name was Jim, Jim Turner. He was a local man, born and bred. In his early thirties he was, Susie agreed, a really handsome hunk. He stood about six feet two with a thatch of fair hair curling over his ears and down his neck. His bright blue eyes smiled a lot, rather than his lips, but with his tanned face actively registering his feelings. Susie wondered idly what his body looked like when he was working in the outdoors.

"The problem Miss," Jim sighed heavily, "is the tax man. You see, what you want me to do for you here is virtually a full time job. First of all I don't want to let down all my other regular clients and second, if I take your offer the tax man will likely say that I'm only working for one person and so I can't be called self employed anymore. That's the problem, you see! There are a lot of advantages to a man like me to be self-employed. So I can't do it, much as I'd like to. I'm sorry Miss!"

Susie thought quickly. Jim was the one she wanted. He hadn't even given her an inkling whether or not he knew who she really was. If he didn't know her he was ideal! There must be a way to solve this. She accepted his dilemma but wanted to help him. God, he was handsome too! She suddenly realised her pussy was getting damp! Just as suddenly she had a brainwave.

"Look Jim, stop saying you're sorry and let's work this out. You are the one I want to do the work for me. Now, you've just said to me that my job is full time and that you have a lot of other clients. Well, think about it. If you want the work you need to employ a man or a boy to help you; maybe only part time at first but I'm sure you could expand further in time. What do you think about that?"

Jim didn't answer but Susie could tell that she had reawakened his interest. Soon he began to nod.

"Yes Miss, I admit that I would like to do the work. Your garden looks as though it needs to be restored to its previous lovely state. I bin here with me dad in the old days when Miss Frobisher had it. It would be nice to work for you too, a beautiful woman, if I may make so bold."

Susie turned her best smile on Jim; she'd got him where she wanted him without even flashing her gorgeous legs at him.

"So, do we have a deal then Jim?"

"Well, not quite Miss. You see if I take on all this extra work and the man I'll need somewhere to store things. I work from home right now and the house is only rented, and that's in my girl friend's name. So you'll have to give me a little time."

Susie was on a roll now and wasn't going to be deterred. Her brain was working at the speed of light!

"What about the little field to the rear of the garden?" she asked. "There is a separate right of way alongside the cottage. You could use that. I'll let you put up a shed or two for what you need and your pick-up and trailer will have plenty of room. What do you say to that Jim?"

"How much rent will you charge me," asked the ever-practical Jim?

"If you guarantee that my work will always be up to date then I think about ten pounds a week should be enough," said Susie. "You do know that I will not be here for extended periods of time, don't you?"

Jim smiled at Susie, this time with his lips as well.

"Yes Miss, I've read about your lifestyle in my girl friend's magazines. It must be a fantastic life!"

"Oh, you do know who I am then?"

"Yes Miss but I'll keep it quiet if you want me to."

"Oh my God yes please Jim. This place is for me. Very few people will be told about this place and even fewer will be told where it is. Diversions will be the name of the game if you are ever asked."

"I'll even forget where it is myself Miss. As my business address will now be next door, so to speak, it will be easier to deflect enquirers. Are you sure that ten pounds a week rent is enough? That's not very much."

"Yes it will be, especially if I can give you a key to check out the inside of the cottage for me occasionally. I would like things done for when I come home like firing up the central heating. The only other person with a key will be my Dad. He'll collect my post and deal with it. It should just be paying the bills or instructing any tradesmen. It may be him that calls you on my behalf. I talk to them a lot and I don't want the extra expense of calling you from, say Australia, just to turn on the heating. Now, is there anything else Jim?"

"No Miss, I think that we have a deal." He held out his hand. "How long are you here for this time?"

"Three days then at the end of the month I'm coming down for a month to get things organised properly." Susie had taken Jim's hand and still had it clasped in hers. "My main problem every time is going to be to convince my manager, the agents, my clients and my friends that I won't be working or playing when I take a break. I won't be in contact with them; my mobile will be switched off and the landline is ex-directory. I intend that my breaks here will be totally anonymous and stress free."

Susie and Jim shook their still joined hands again, the contract between them agreed.

ooooOOOoooo

"Where the Hell is Susie?" said Matthew Oldsmith to his assistant Ginny Graham. "There's no answer at her apartment and her mobile is switched off. Have you heard from her?"

"No boss," laughed Ginny, her thin bony frame rising to her feet from behind her desk. "She said that she was taking a month off and that we wouldn't be able to contact her."

"She can't do that," shouted Matt, swinging around and watching Ginny heading for the door. "We've got all these contracts to finalise. Where the Hell are you going?"

"Five o'clock on a Friday and I clock off Matt. Adrian has promised me a weekend of cock if I'm not late. His cock is yummy and I'm not going to miss it! Also we are going to the theatre, clubbing and also to the match tomorrow. He's got tickets for Arsenal and Manchester United. Byee!"

"But what about Susie?" Matt bellowed at the closing door.

"Look at her letter on your desk," answered Ginny, her voice receding down the hallway outside.

When he had calmed down a bit Ginny's last remark registered with Matt. He went to his desk and discovered an A4 sized envelope addressed to himself. It had already been opened, presumably by Ginny. She had his authority for such actions; sometimes decisions had to taken quickly and she had the knowledge and the ability. He pulled the sheets from the envelope.

Inside were what appeared to be a letter and then several sheets of closely typed text, stapled together. He read the letter first. It was from Susie Farmiloe, one of his most lucrative clients. It read: - ~~~~~ Dear Matt,

Please don't be cross with me but I'm going to take a month off. This has got to be a real break so I won't be taking any calls at all. The enclosed document is a Power of Attorney so that you can arrange my schedule for me while I am away. I promise that I will fulfil all the commitments that you arrange on my behalf without question. The Power only gives you the right to book things in advance between specific dates. I will be taking breaks similar to this in the future and we will make similar arrangements each time. Matt, I am sorry to cause you extra work on my behalf but I feel that if I do not take a clean break every so often my health will suffer. Make a date in your diary for my first day back and we can discuss how it all went at that time.

Lots of love Susie ~~~~~ Matt read the letter three times, shaking his head and muttering "Silly cow" and "Stupid cunt" and other similar expletives.

Then he turned to the Power of Attorney. His company's legal firm here in the city had even drawn it up. It appeared to be watertight in its clauses. It was clearly specific as to what Matt could and couldn't do, the time scale involved and when Susie would return.

In the end Matt also grabbed his coat and left the office. He was soon in his favourite bar close to Euston station, waiting for the six forty to Oxford. Little did he realise that he was heading in the same direction as Susie.

ooooOOOoooo

Susie had left town about three hours earlier and even as Matt was waiting for his train she was arriving at her new home. She had mainly used the M40 motorway and the A46 and A422 trunk roads. It was a fairly easy trip.

It was June 1st and she wouldn't be returning for engagements until July 1st. She would take another break later in the year. She would discuss this with Matt when she saw him. Next year, she had promised herself, she would take four months off from May to September. She wondered what Matt would make of that.

The obvious loss of earnings had worried her when she had first embarked on this escapade. She had had to consult her accountant anyway to raise the capital to buy her cottage so she asked him what her situation was likely to be.

Paul Smith had been his usual forthright self.

"Susie, you may not earn at the level of Naomi and some of the others but what you apparently don't realise is that you are a very rich young woman in your own right. Your investments, leaving aside your buying of a property, will earn you enough in the foreseeable future to give you a very comfortable income in the years ahead. Anyway, loss of modelling fees will give you an opportunity to broaden your scope. You are very beautiful with a wonderful personality and character. You can become an actress, be a TV presenter, anything you like. Don't worry, I'll look after your money for you."

So Susie hadn't worried. She'd gone ahead with her house purchase and meticulously made all her plans to disappear into the depths of Worcestershire every so often. So far everything was going according to plan. She accepted that she wouldn't be able to hide away forever but at least she had a breathing space at the moment.

The only thing that was nagging away at her at the moment was her lack of a sex life. She was not frigid at all. In fact, given the right opportunity, Susie was very highly sexed.

ooooOOOoooo

As she sat in her lovely cottage, all nice and warm thanks to Jim's firing up of the heating, she thought back over the last month.

After her three-day break she had gone to the USA for two weeks, working hard across the country in most of the big cities. The tour finished in Los Angeles with five days to get back to the UK. Susie decided to stay over for a day or two.

She already had a number of friends in LA and the Hollywood area so she was soon being invited to parties and to dinners and lunches.

It was at one of these parties, at the home of Hollywood legend Tony Curtis that she had met rising star and hunk Craig Hudson. She had arrived with her friends, been introduced to their host, and had then espied Craig leaning on the banister rail at the bottom of the stairs. He was idly talking to a very nubile blonde but his eyes were roaming. Their eyes met. Susie smiled and he excused himself to the blonde and started walking her way. The blonde pouted with annoyance as she spotted Susie closing the gap.

"Hello," he said, "I don't think we've met. May I ask who you are?"

"Susie Farmiloe, I'm a model from England."

"Oh, I recognise a British accent when I hear one; not like a lot of my countrymen who somehow assume that it's Australian! So Susie, are you so fascinated with the partygoers here that you want to stay or can I persuade you to join me for dinner?"

Susie was never one to dither. She always confidently went with her instincts. She knew instantly that she liked this guy for himself, not just because of his fame.

"I'm starving," she smiled happily in answer to Craig's question.

They said their goodbyes, creating quite a stir among the gossips and hangers on as they left the party.

Craig had driven himself to the party and soon the couple were driving away in his convertible, nothing ostentatious but very comfortable. They chatted happily, both in the car and in the restaurant. This latter was not one of the celebrity haunts but instead a very nice quiet and restful place. By the time that the main course was served they were holding hands across the table.

"I wasn't expecting to meet someone like you tonight," said Craig. "You are like a breath of fresh air. You are so beautiful and natural and my heart is beating so fast that I'm out of breath. Talk about taking my breath away!"

He raised Susie's hand to his lips. She laughed delightedly.

"It's okay Craig, you don't have to romance me quite so hard. I saw you across the room before you'd even noticed me. My knickers went damp! I hoped that you were as bored with the blonde bimbo as you appeared to be!"

"Come on Susie, be charitable!" Craig laughed. "Nicole is a very pleasant girl. It's just that she doesn't have too much between her ears that's all!"

"Her tits are much bigger than mine and I bet you've already fucked her at least once, of course!"

Craig looked Susie in the eyes, saw that she was laughing at him and grinned ruefully.

"Yes, I'm afraid so!"

"Don't feel guilty Craig, I understand! For my part I admit that I fancy you like crazy. My panties are still wet! Now that we have got to know each other a little better I think that you are a nice guy. It's not your fault that girls throw themselves at you. If they want you and your cock gets hard then go for it!"

"It's rock hard now Susie!"

"Great, but don't fill your pants yet. With your permission I'll find something to do with your spunk tonight!"

"Fucking Hell," gasped Craig, "let's go right now. Your place or mine?"

"Mine's a hotel room so you show me your place, OK?"

ooooOOOoooo

Craig's house was a town house close by, quite spacious but really only suitable for a man about town. A bachelor with space requirements but who is in a transient mode before moving on to something better.

As soon as Craig had opened the front door and they were in the hallway Susie had grabbed hold of Craig. She was so randy that she flung her arms around his neck and kissed him as she ground her pubis against his crotch.

Craig for his part was feeling especially horny and responded to Susie's enthusiasm with vigour. His cock erected again in his slacks and she rubbed herself against it with moans and groans.

"Oh I'm sorry Craig," she gasped into his mouth as she broke the kiss, "I'm so horny I want you right now. Fuck me please, right now!"

Craig pulled the willing Susie into his bedroom and threw her down on to the bed. She literally bounced off the other side and began to disrobe. Her dress fell off and she unclipped her bra and peeled off her panties. She stood naked and unashamed, facing Craig across his bed.

He gulped as he looked across at Susie. Her tall smooth blemish free body made his cock stiffen some more. Her rounded perfect breasts with already erect nipples seemed to tremble and her smooth shaved pussy was already showing a hint of moisture.

Craig was undressing furiously. He had managed to shed his suit, shoes and shirt while Susie was stripping but was still in his underpants when she was naked. His erection tented his pants.

"Get those off," snarled Susie. "Show me what you've got and what I'm gonna get tonight!"

Craig peeled down his pants. Susie gasped as his nine-inch stiff cock bounced up and down in front of her on the opposite side of the bed. She took a deep breath.

"Now that's what I call a cock," she smiled like the cat that is going to get all the cream. "Let's get on this bed and play!"

They both jumped into the bed from opposite sides. Their lips met and their bodies ground against each other. Susie's lovely breasts were almost squashed flat against Craig's thick mat of hairy chest. He, for his part, pushed his groin at Susie's willing naked pubis.

Craig rolled on top of Susie. He then knelt between her thighs and spread her legs, looking down at the delight waiting for him.

"I'm gonna eat that delicious looking pussy right out," he growled. "But not before I've given you a good screwing!"

Susie squealed as Craig lifted her legs and folded them up against her breasts. He lined up his rigid shaft to her vagina and made contact.

"Oh yes please Craig," she gasped. "Fuck me now; fuck me hard. I do want it so much!"

"Don't worry, you beautiful creature you. You're gonna get it, and right now!"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers