A Moist Date Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sizzler
Sizzler
158 Followers

"Yeah, I guess. Wow, that hasn't happened in a very--very--long time, Jenn. Man, I must have been turned on beyond belief!"

"Must HAVE? Past tense?" Jennifer pouted.

"Just for the squirt, baby. But you are constantly turning me on." To prove it, Monica grabbed Jennifer's wrist and brought each finger up to her mouth to clean the digits of her own fluid and the brunette's saliva. She could still smell the rich leather of her jeans on the hand. "You are one hot fuckin' woman...." As the level of the heat slowed down, they switched from finger-sucking to romantic french kissing. They massaged each other's lips with their own. They licked outside their mouths, upward to their nostrils, getting as much as they could on the tongue, in their mouths and swallowing. Their eyes were wide open, staring into each other's eyes in passion. They wanted to savor as much of this intimate, sexy moment that they were sharing together. Finally they knew it was time to clean up. The waiter would have wondered what had happened to them. They gave each other a final tongue kiss and began examining the damage.

As luck would have it, they didn't soil their clothes. Just shiny, wet faces, Jennifer's sticky right arm and skewed makeup. They quickly cleaned off their faces, fixed their makeup and looked at each other.

"That was incredible, Monica." Said the brunette as she gazed in her date's eyes. "It must have been the most incredibly sexy moment I've ever had."

"I know, babe," said Monica, "but the night is still young. Let's go to that new club, do some dancin' and see where we go from here. I know you're a hell of a great kisser now, that's for sure."

"You're an inspiration, you nasty bitch. I can't wait for another date--if this is the first, I can only imagine what the next will be like." Jennifer smiled lewdly and grabbed the blonde's leather jean-covered ass.

"Oh, there's more tonight, you slut. This is just the beginning of the evening." They walked out of the bathroom holding hands intimately.

A Story by "M"... Let me know what you think of this version if you care to.

Sizzler
Sizzler
158 Followers
12