A Mole in the House Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winston Harper, the man that every young man with any type of political ambition wanted to emulate is actually the 'old man'. I think that shocked me more than finding out that Abdullah was dead. I can't say that I was upset about his death - I hope the bastard is rotting in hell.

The doctor finally allowed me to sit up half way for fifteen minutes at a time but they've kept me on the strong pain medication so I'm normally only awake for two hours at a time. The doctor is convinced I haven't suffered any brain damage and it will take two to three months before I am healed enough to move about on my own. For right now I'm content to spend the few hours a day that I'm awake with Lawrence and Winston. I've enjoyed getting to know both the former Senator and the man behind the agency I worked for.

"We interrupt this program to bring you a news bulletin...we have just learned that Aaron Mitchell, the Secret Service agent that so valiantly saved President Dawson life has died. According to his doctors at 10:07 this evening Mr. Mitchell suffered a devastating stroke brought on from a blood clot in his brain. All efforts to revive him were unsuccessful. We have learned that Mr. Mitchell never regained consciousness from the injuries he received protecting the President. We join a grieving nation that has lost so much over the past weeks, in expressing our deepest sympathy over his passing. He truly was a national hero that will never be forgotten...once again at 10:07pm ..."

I knew as soon as Winston told me about the price on 'Aaron's' head that he needed to die. It took us three days to pull off my alter-ego's demise with Winston at the helm directing the whole thing. The most important aspect of the plan was to let as few people know what was really happening. There were only four people that knew the truth - Winston, Lawrence, Ezra, the doctor that pronounced me dead and me.

Not even the nursing staff Winston had hired was wired in to what was happening. Once I was pronounced dead my lifeless, drugged, corpse began its trip to the morgue. In the elevator I was quickly revived and exchange for a John Doe that they had recovered from another source - I didn't ask and didn't want to know. Ezra, Lawrence and I were let out on the first floor and the body continued down to the morgue. Performing the last covert act of my career we made our way out a back door to my waiting RV.

The body was checked into the morgue shortly after midnight but 'disappeared' shortly after that. An investigation into the disappearance turned up nothing and a red-faced Jackson Memorial hospital administrator had to make profound apologies to many many people.

Ten minutes before the switch Winston exited the same elevator we would ride down on and addressed the contingent of reporters that had gathered at the front entrance to the hospital.

Winston was a public figure and everyone knew that he had been holding vigil at the President's bedside when he was there and Aaron Mitchell's after he left. He took his time, answering every question every reporter asked, drawing the attention away from us giving us the time we needed to make our getaway from the hospital.

The doctor got me situated in the bedroom of the RV, setting up my IV and making sure the oxygen was working properly. It was Lawrence's responsibility to navigate his way out of the Atlanta area making sure that no one was following us. An hour outside of Atlanta Lawrence pulled into rest area off the interstate while Ezra, the doctor Winston had flown in from Israel to treat me, gave me a quick exam and declared me fit to travel.

Lawrence stood in the doorway waiting for the doctor to finish.

"Isn't it odd that you are a mere forty or so feet from me and for the past hour I've missed you so much?" I whispered as he shuffled closer to the bed. With the one arm that wasn't attached to the IV I patted the bed and a moment later he was lying next to me.

"This is where you belong...always." I added.

"I won't fight you on that."

"Good...are you tired, will you be okay to drive?"

"I'm fine. I just don't want this trip to be difficult for you."

"I'm not doing anything but lying on my fucking back doing what everyone tells me to do - something that goes against every fiber in my being." He knew what I was saying was the truth. I was used to doing everything my way being the control freak that I am. The better part of me wanted to rush through my recovery, just to get it over with and Ezra knew that and warned me that brain injuries like mine needed time to heal and I needed to take that time.

"This is a nice ride," Lawrence said a moment later changing the subject. His was rubbing his hand subconsciously over my chest and under normal circumstances it would have been a welcome invitation but sex was the farthest thing from both of our minds. I was, however, relishing his touch - something I had craved to feel the whole time we were separated.

"It's been home for the past few weeks." I knew my voice with filled with melancholy as the memories of the past few weeks were coming back to me. I couldn't help but feel sad that we all had to do things we didn't want to do to get to this moment.

"I should start driving. Winston is expecting us to arrive late tomorrow afternoon and the route he's set isn't direct."

"Stay another moment...please." I hugged him to me and for a few minutes we just lay silently holding each other.

~*~

Winston had made his memorized statement to the press at the hospital and answered questions for close to thirty minutes before getting into a limo that shuffled him off to the airport and the private jet that was flying him back to Virginia.

He didn't even care when they had to sit on the ground for over an hour while they waited for a quick moving storm to pass. Winston was enjoying being alone and not hearing the constant beeping of the heart monitor and the ambient noises always present in a hospital. Leaning back in the plush leather seat he closed his eyes and let his mind drift...

Winston loved being with Desiree and Abraham. It was always so exciting. Before Abraham, Winston and Desiree slept together almost every night that he was at the farm. When Abraham first joined the party he still had his place in town and only stayed out at the farm one to two days a week, normally on the weekends when there was little or no other staff around.

All that changed when Desiree had to return to Jamaica for a family emergency. The first night she was gone Winston lay in bed feeling lonelier then he could ever remember feeling. The next day he drove into Washington, visited the White House and ran some errands trying to kill as much time as he could before returning to the farm after nine in the evening. The house was dead quiet as he wandered into the kitchen to get his dinner that he knew Abraham had left for him.

Abraham. Over the years that they had been together he had come to respect and admire him so much. There was many a night that Desiree would be satisfied to the point of passing out and Winston and Abraham would sneak down to the kitchen and talk the night away. He was an intelligent well read man that had a good head for business and a better than average understanding of politics. He gave Abraham full access to his well stocked library and sometimes they could spend the whole time simply talking about books they had read.

The strangest part of their relationship was that, even though Winston fantasized about it, he and Abraham had never been alone together in a sexual way. Abraham always serviced Winston with Desiree present. Desiree never directed and Winston never took the lead to reciprocate. They had never even kissed. Desiree on the other hand had taken advantage of Abraham on a regular basis, using her strap-on dildo on him or licked and sucked his cock clean under the guise of sucking both of her beautiful men at the same time.

Standing in the kitchen for a long time Winston realized he wasn't hungry, well not for food and without even thinking he turned heel and drove over to the small house Abraham rented fifteen minutes from the farm. Thankfully the lights were on when he pulled into the driveway. Abraham opened the front door even before he made it out of the car.

"Is everything okay?" Abraham asked concerned by Winston's appearance. They were both on edge and concerned about Desiree who had been called back to Jamaica due to her mother's sudden illness.

"Everything is fine...may I come in?" Abraham opened the door wider and stood without moving as Winston brushed past him. "I...I...wanted to see you..."

Abraham had hidden the fact how much he cared for Winston from both Winston and Desiree for years, now being alone with Winston he feared he wouldn't be able to contain himself. Winston was the first man Abraham ever had emotional feelings for and wasn't sure it was proper given Winston's relationship with Desiree to let him know.

"I'm glad you did." Abraham said in a cautious manner. He closed the door, locking it behind it him and began to walk into the room but Winston stopped him pulling him into his arms. Before he could even react Winston's mouth was against his, his tongue plunging deeply into his mouth.

It was the first time they had ever kissed.

Abraham moaned softly into Winston's mouth as their bodies pressed tighter against each other. Winston's hands, first holding Abraham tightly against him moved down his body until he was cupping his round full ass cheeks pushing his groin tighter against him.

"I want to feel your naked body against mine." He whispered breaking the kiss as he began furiously stripping his clothes off. Winston had never felt this overwhelming 'need' before. "Please..." he cried out helping Abraham pull his T-shirt over his head and then fumbling at his pants to get them undone.

A moment later they were naked and once again pressed against each other. The sensual warmth of two naked bodies pressed together filled both of them as they hugged themselves tighter to each trying to become one.

"I want to taste you..." Winston moaned breaking off another long kiss and without taking pause he dropped to his knees and sucked Abraham mushroom capped cockhead into his mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh" Abraham moaned at Winston's sudden boldness. Cupping Winston's head gently in his hands he lifted his chin so he could look into his eyes.

"This is my first time..." Winston mumbled as he sucked, licked and kissed Abraham beautiful cock, "I know I won't be any where as good as you...so please tell me what to do, teach me how to please you...I want so much to give you the same happiness you've always given me..."

Abraham groaned loudly. How could he tell Winston that just his words were giving him ultimate happiness - just the fact the he wanted him? "Oh please...Winston...I'm going to cum if you keep doing that..."

Abraham's words fueled Winston on and with one hand stroking softly along Abrahams long shaft, the other hand cupping his cum filled balls, rolling them gently between his fingers and his mouth sucking on his thick, smooth head soon enough he tasted the sweet fruits of his labor when Abraham yelled out 'Oh sweet Jeez...' and erupted a flood of cum in Winston's mouth.

Hours later, Winston was lying in Abraham's arms both of them completely spent and almost speechless. "May I stay the night?" Winston asked out of the blue.

"I was hoping you would..." Abraham's voice drifted. There was so much he wanted to say but didn't know the right words to express how he was feeling.

"I'm feeling the same way." Winston said resting his chin on Abraham's chest looking at him. "Making love to you...like we just did...I can't remember wanting anyone as much as I wanted you...as I want you...I...when it's the three of us it's like a free for all...and it's like that when it's just Desi and me...it's physical...but I want you...emotionally...I know I'm not making any sense right now...I just have never made love to anyone and felt the things I felt like that before..."

"I haven't either." Abraham said running his fingers through Winston's hair. As if on cue his cock stirred and began to rise again. Winston just looked at him with a smile on his face.

"I'm game if you are..." Shuffling his position he rolled himself on Abraham's chest and after lubing Abraham's cock he slowly sunk down on his full length. There was no rush, no one telling them what to do - it was just the two of them and as far as Winston was concerned he was ready to slowly stroke Abrahams' cock in and out of his ass for the rest of the night.

"I want you to move to the farm." He said sitting up feeling Abraham's fullness stretching his ass even more. "I don't ever want to be more than a short walk away from you."

"Yes..." Abraham groaned thrusting his hips pushing deeper. "What about Desiree?"

"What about her? Nothing is going to change other than the fact that from now on there will be three of us in my bed every night...and on some nights I will send Desi to her room and it will be just you and I...I am not willing to give 'this' this...give you up for anything..." Winston leaned forward and drew Abraham's mouth to his, kissing him with the same passion he showed him the moment he walked through the front door. "You are my rock Abraham, you ground me and I don't want to ever lose that."

Two weeks later when Desiree returned from Jamaica she was thrilled to find Abraham was now living at the farm and sharing Winston's bed. She knew all along that Winston and Abraham shared something special - just like her relationship with Winston was special in another way - and it didn't bother her one bit.

"Sir...Mr. Harper..." A voice pulled Winston from his thoughts. He opened his eyes and looked. "We are preparing to land, if you'll buckle your seat belt please."

Winston's heart was beating so hard forty-five minutes later as he pulled down the road that lead to his farm. As important as being with his nephew and Steve, Winston was elated to be home and even more so when he walked into his bedroom and found both Desiree and Abraham waiting for him.

They joyfully helped him out of his clothes and within minutes Winston was between Desiree's legs his cock buried in her wet and wanting pussy and Abraham was slowly stroking his cock in and out of Winston's ass. Their moans filled the room driving them to reaching their orgasms together.

Later, as they lay in bed, a man at each of her lovely breasts, Winston told them everything that happened in Atlanta. The realization of just how deep his feelings were for Desiree and Abraham came to him in Atlanta. For so long he knew that he had emotional feeling for Abraham but in Atlanta he realized the he had feelings for Desiree as well - that went beyond just sex. As distracted as he was by all the events that went on in Atlanta he found himself missing these two endearing people.

He spent so many hours reflecting on his life while he and Lawrence held vigil at Steve's bedside. He had watched Lawrence with Steve, first with the smothering fear that he might lose him and then how he nurtured him as he lay helpless in the coma. Winston knew that he would do the same for his nephew if anything ever befell him but he also came to see that he would do the same for Desiree and Abraham. They truly meant the world to him.

"I want to make some changes..." Winston said sitting up. "I'd like to sublet the farm out to Nelson and his family. I'll be honest and fair with them. Hell, they've been running it for the past twenty years anyway, it's time they reaped more of the benefits.

"I'd also like for the three of us to be together...all the time...like a couple but instead we'd be a trio. We might be unconventional but I love you both so very much and never want us to be apart. I've come to learn that life is to short and we have to live our lives the way we want to. I want us to make a commitment and live together always."

"Oh deary, you might not have realized it but we made that commitment years ago." Desiree said in her lilting Jamaican voice.

"Abraham?" Winston asked looking over at him.

"I think you know how I feel. It goes without saying that I want us to be together always." He said pulling Winston down on top of Desiree as the three of them hugged and held each other.

~*~

We pulled into the farm at three the following afternoon. It was important that no one see or know about their arrival. In order to do this Winston made the decision to let all the help go, under the guise that he was downsizing and was closing most of the house down. He paid everyone handsomely, gave them all good references and had Desiree already starting the task of finding them suitable employment elsewhere. Desiree and Abraham were the only two people to remain.

I was placed on a stretcher and the four men - Winston, Lawrence, Ezra and Abraham walked me slowly up the three flights of stairs to the third floor while Desiree droned on that they would now be my care givers. I was in ill temper by the time we reached the bedroom between the jostling being carried up the stairs, my pain medication wearing off and my head hurting again, all the doting that everyone was doing and of course by the lack of control I had over my life.

"I just want to be left alone." I said trying to stop Lawrence from fussing with the bed trying to get me into a comfortable position.

"Just hush up." Desiree said. "If he left you alone you'd be dead, so appreciate everything he does for you." I stared at this hauntingly beautiful woman with a rarely seen shocked expression. It had been too many years since anyone spoke to me like that.

"I'm sorry." I said and turned to Lawrence and apologized. "I just want this whole thing to be over and to have my life back again."

"And you will...one day. But for right now you need to just lay back and let us do for you the things you can't do." He kissed my forehead, unaffected by my harsh words and resumed fixing the bed while Desiree helped the doctor finish setting up all the medical equipment that was still required to keep me safe.

The days droned on. Slowly I was weaned off the pain medication that had been keeping the pain in my head at bay and slowly that pain subsided along with the constant ringing in my ears that Ezra told me was normal. All the sutures were removed, the cast came off my leg and my hair began to grown back from where they had shaved me.

I was finally allowed out of bed and started walking three weeks after we arrived and a month later, on a sunny Sunday afternoon I took my first steps outside and filled my lungs with fresh air.

Winston, Desiree, Abraham and Ezra stood next to Lawrence and me as I walked at a snail's pace across the lawn to the edge of the property and back again. I knew at that moment the worst of everything had past and going forward I would fully recover and have my life back again.

Lawrence snaked his arm around my waist and reached up with his free hand to wipe the tears from my eyes. Turning to him I looked at him and knew that absolutely nothing would ever come between us again.

"Thank you." I said pulling him into my arms and holding him against me.

One Year Later...

"...in a stunning announcement today Prince Abdullah, the son of the late Prince Abdullah, unveiled on the anniversary of his father's death that he had met with all Middle Eastern nations, including Israel, and within the next ninety days a formal meeting would take place to lay out a plan to finally bring peace to the Middle East.

"Prince Abdullah, who took his father's place as head of his family, has worked diligently to recover the shame that befell his family, his country and his religion when excerpts of his late father's manifesto were released shortly after his father was killed in the bomb blast at the opening ceremonies of the Islam conference in Atlanta Georgia. Included in the recovered material was documented evidence that the late Abdullah was responsible for the deaths of the General Al-Aswaner, the Georgetown six - the six government officials that were found dead in a Georgetown townhouse, Miles O'Sullivan the assistant director of the FBI and the attempted assassination of former President Dawson which ultimately led to the death of Secret Service agent Aaron Mitchell. Authorities in Atlanta have also stated that Prince Abdullah was linked to the mysterious death of Matthew Whitaker, the former director of sales at the Atlanta hotel the late Prince has stayed at before his death.