All Comments on 'A Mom & Son Affair: Accidental Orgy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So erotic & sexy. Would really like to see what Lily & Mason decide to do after they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story , their has to be a sequal to this , hopefully back on board the ship , they really start exploring their sexuality ,with Lily bringing a women to their cabin , for her and Mason to play with and fuck ,or Mason & Lily watching each other masterbate, this story could easy go another few chapters , please lets have more of Lily & Masons sexual escapades .cheers , James .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would really like this story to continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty wild..and yes I would love to read more of this love between a mom and son.a son will always love his mom but few have the privilege to BEin love with their mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrific story. But one thing I have to say, some of the best humor I've read on this site - some of the best humor I've read anywhere in a long time. A sweat extra among the sexuality, forbidden romance, and complex mixing of couples. And the characters, even in such a short time, were nicely developed. Finally, what a great moment: "Mommy??! Did she say MOMMY?!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed this story even though I have to agree with the description you gave of the situation as surreal. I would love to see how the story continues back aboard ship involving other passengers. I have been wondering about the sleeping arrangements on the ship. Are they sharing a cabin? It seems likely but you missed an opportunity to explore that situation. Maybe in future stories mom visits Mason, and his friends, at school.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It would be great to see what happens when back on board the ship🙂😎

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story can't end here. Mason hasn't penetrated his mom's 3rd hole yet.

rbell42rbell427 months ago

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please continue with this story . I would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Difficult to keep track of all the couplings and swapping of partners.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes I want more

Peppy11769Peppy117695 months ago

Will there be any follow up to Mason and Lily on Accidental Orgy? Great story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would love to read more of this story continue see where it goes from here!

Thank you for sharing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story. I’d like to read about both mother and son having a three way with a big dicked black guy and both sucking him off. Hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES