A Mom & Son Affair: Accidental Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four ladies got drinks themselves as they recovered and got into a frank conversation.

"So he is really your son?" the redhead asked.

Sarah said, "Tiffany, I think that has been well established."

"Yeah, it's just that it is so fucking hot," Tiffany said.

"Incest is hot?" Lily asked, the conversation seeming so strange.

"Oh yeah," Tiffany nodded. "I mean that is so taboo and that makes it hot. I knew a couple sisters back in high school who regularly munched each other's box, but somehow this is a whole new level of nasty wickedness."

"I still can't believe I did it," Lily admitted, the conversation beginning to feel therapeutic as she came to grips with the knowledge she had sucked her son's dick, had willingly taken a facial and had been sodomized by him. In spite of her recent decision to have no regrets, she was a bit surprised to realize that she was happier now than she could ever remember!

Cassandra added, "It was indeed hot and it makes me want to fuck my brother."

"I want to fuck your brother too," Tiffany added.

"La salope," Cassandra accused.

"Takes one to know one," Tiffany countered, knowing from experience that she was being called a slut in French.

Lily, trying to get into the witty banter, remarked, "Sometimes it takes four, actually."

"Touché," Sarah laughed. She then asked, "So now what?"

"I have no idea," Lily said.

"Well, you have one hole he hasn't been in yet," Tiffany pointed out.

Cassandra nodded, "Yeah, he still hasn't been in your chatte."

Tiffany clarified, "She means your pussy."

"I meant her cunt," Cassandra corrected.

"I don't know," Lily said, as he glanced over at his son chatting with the three other guys.

"Well, either way I'm going to fuck him," the redhead declared. "That dick is too nice not to go for a ride on."

Lily felt oddly jealous and possessive as she watched Tiffany walk over to the four guys still sitting in the sand.

Sarah said, "Let's go and make sure the boys are ready for round three."

Lily joked, "Isn't it round four?"

"Yeah, who cares how many times they come," Cassandra said, before saying, "Girl power."

Lily and the other two walked over to the guys and each dropped in front of a soft cock, her son's already in Tiffany's mouth. Again, jealousy coursed through her, which completely confused her.

Mason watched his Mom walk over and then drop to the sand, and looked at the redhead sucking his dick. He looked back up and he and his Mom shared a longing gaze with each other before Lily took Adam's dick in her mouth. God, he wanted his mom's mouth wrapped around his cock.

Lily took the soft dick in her mouth. This was the same one that had come on her face earlier. She began to bring it back to life... recalling from many years ago there was a vast difference between a soft cock in her mouth and a hard one.

The four girls all resurrected the cocks for a couple of minutes and then rotated to their right, when Sarah called out, "Swap!"

Lily moved to her right, further away from her son and his now hard dick, but she got a quick glimpse of it before Sarah took it in her mouth.

Lily sucked Tom, the only guy whose name she knew, for a couple of minutes even as she pondered the future. 'What next? What happens when we get back on the water taxi? What happens back on the shipl? What happens when we return home?' All these questions caused anxiety through her and made her tummy turn.

"Switch," Sarah called out again.

Lily moved to the next cock, enjoying the strange rotating dicks, each cock different in length, girth, shape and colour. She loved that every dick seemed to be like a snowflake... no two ever alike.

Mason couldn't believe he had four of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in person each sucking his dick... especially that one that was his mother. Each girl sucked dick differently, yet each was an expert at it. He wondered if Sarah was going to yell out 'switch' again. If she did, his mother was going to be next. Would she choose to suck his cock now that the heat of that crazy moment of carnal lust was over? What was she thinking now? Was she glad? Was she sorry? What would happen once this wild four-hour diversion from the real world was over? These and many more questions swarmed in his head, distracting him even as he got deep throated by Cassandra.

"Switch," Sarah called out once again.

Lily allowed the third cock to slip out of her mouth, as she mindlessly crawled past the other three girls, who were sliding over one to the right, and approached her son. She could easily have chosen not to go to her son. She could have finally chosen the moral high road... yet still she oddly felt no guilt. He was a man; she was a woman. She loved him with all her heart and would do anything for him... and had proven that for eighteen years. As she reached him, she looked up at him and smiled.

Mason was nervous and excited about this moment... everything else had happened so fast... so much 'act first and think later'... but this was different. His mother would now be making a conscious decision to suck him if she bent down at this moment and took his hard eight inch cock in her mouth. When she smiled at him a warmth flowed through his body. He smiled back.

When her son smiled back, the very last strand of her doubts melted away. Contemplation faded away. She was in love with him! As a son. As a friend. And, now, as her lover. She fell into his arms and kissed him long and desperately, exulting as she felt his own desperation and longing returning to her tenfold. Her lower lip was still quivering as she gazed into his eyes and murmured, taking his cock in her hand, "I love you, son."

Mason repeated those special words back, meaning them with all his heart, "I love you too, Mom."

"And I want to show you just how much I love you," Lily said, stroking her son's beautiful hard cock in her mouth and swirling her tongue around his thick, mushroom top.

Mason groaned loudly, as all three girls stopped sucking the cocks in their possession and all six people turned to witness something infinitely precious: the once in a lifetime, unique moment of intimacy between a beloved mother and a beloved son.

"Can Mommy suck Baby's big hard dick?" Lily cooed girlishly, richly savouring the fact that the six were watching her... it somehow added to the surreally romantic taboo moment.

"God, yes," Mason groaned, his Mom's tongue feeling amazing, the question and the choice of words making his cock bulge.

"Does baby want to fuck Mommy too?" Lily asked, sliding her tongue down her son's stiff, pulsing shaft.

"Yes, Mommy," Mason admitted the obvious, before adding, "I've fantasized about this forever."

"You have?" Lily asked, pausing and looking up at him with wonder.

"Mom, you're my fantasy woman. You've been for years! You're caring, loving, and beautiful," Mason said with all sincerity. He then added "And you've made it impossible for me to love anyone else."

"What? How?" Lily asked, confused, her adoration consuming her.

"I compare every girl to you," Mason admitted with sincere truth. He then added with a grin, "Plus, you're the only one who regularly wears my fetish."

"What fetish?" Lily asked, still confused, still struggling to absorb her son's heartfelt words.

"Nylons," Mason answered. "Girls today barely wear them and you, you wear them every day."

"Oh," Lily said, having worn pantyhose ever since she was twelve and she needed to for church... in her mind they were just part of being a woman... and she liked how they accentuated her legs.

"Would this be a good time to point out that I'm a model for a French lingerie store?" Cassandra asked.

"No, it wouldn't" Sarah scolded. "Now let them continue."

"Sorry, just saying," Cassandra added.

"Well, my dearest Mason," Lily continued, "I'll wear them every day for you: out in public, at home and in the bedroom. You're my perfect man: handsome, compassionate, funny, and you come bearing a fucking great dick!"

Everyone roared with laughter after all the serious revelations as Lily then took her son's cock back into her mouth and resumed sucking it.

Mason moaned loudly, as he contemplated his mother's last words which implied they could be lovers after today.

"Back to work, ladies," the other guy, Gerard, said.

For a couple of minutes, Lily sucked her son, trying to fully comprehend the breadth of the meaning of the words her son had said... words saying clearly that he had loved her, fantasised over her and even lusted for her, and for a very long time! She was very glad she had clearly implied to her son, her lover, her handsome big dicked lover, that this wasn't a wild, one day fling... even though she had no idea how they could continue on once they got back home... but that was a problem for another day.

"All right, enough of this sentimental crap," Gerard declared, ending the beautiful scene of four women bobbing almost uniformly on four cocks. "Time to fuck."

Tiffany moved to Mason and said, "You can fuck Mommy any time, but right now you're mine."

Lily watched helplessly as the aggressive redhead pushed Mason onto his back, straddled him and engulfed his big cock.

Lily only got to watch for a few seconds before Adam moved behind her, and slid his cock into her wet cunt.

Tom moved to Cassandra and Sarah straddled Gerard as the four couples each found fuck partners.

Mason couldn't see his mother, since the redhead was really riding his cock, but Lily was only a foot away from them, watching closely even as she was fucked from behind.

Lily, although she was jealous, although she desperately wanted her son's cock in her own cunt (the one hole it had yet to fill), she knew that today was just the beginning. Sure, they would need to sit down and have a real talk about what had happened and what would happen next. But for the next hour and a bit she could just enjoy the ride.

.....

The next twenty-five minutes was a wild orgy. But Sarah, the clear leader of the group, declared, "No one's allowed to suck or fuck the man or woman they came with, agreed?"

All agreed, although Mason and Lily did so somewhat reluctantly... both still reeling from the declarations of love they had shared not much earlier.

Lily was fucked by all three men, dp'd once more and ended up taking all three of the other men's loads either in or on her. Tom was the first to ever shoot a load up her ass, a sensation that was very different from getting a load in her pussy. The other two both came on her face, which somehow really turned her on: the cum was warm, the act was slutty and as she scooped it into her mouth, the cum was also gooey and tasty. Lily herself also came two more times during the almost half hour fuck fest.

Mason ended the orgy by switching back and forth between all three women, who couldn't get enough of his big dick. He fucked each in the pussy and then went back to the start and plundered their asses as all three remained on hands and knees awaiting their turn. The whole time, he watched his mother getting fucked... thinking just how crazy today had been and how crazy whatever would happen next might be.

When he was about to come, all three women got on their knees in front of Mason, waiting for their facials. Mason shot a rope on each of the drop-dead gorgeous women's faces before a small fourth rope dropped onto Tiffany's tits.

The three girls instantly began kissing each other, harvesting the cum from each other.

"Get over here, Mommy slut," Sarah ordered an exhausted Lily as the four ended up once again in a lesbian daisy chain that would last a good half hour and bring each woman to one or two more orgasms.

They reluctantly washed off in the ocean, got dressed and headed back to where the taxi would pick them up. Lily and Mason held hands the entire time, but they exchanged no conversation about what had happened or what would happen next... that would be for a later time.

For now, they each enjoyed and shared the afterglow of the craziest day of their life... not worried about the consequences or the future... but enjoying the experience they had just shared and each other's company....

Mother and son.

MILF and stud.

Lovers.

These are all just words that didn't, and couldn't, properly define who Lily and Mason were anymore.

And that was okay... they had their whole life ahead of them to figure out what would be next... but for now... this was heaven on earth.

THE END

Author's Note:
This story started as a simple incest story, but evolved into something much more complex than I originally envisioned.

Is this the end for Mason and Lily?

Or do you want to read more?

Please let me know what you would like to read next... if you do... as I really like these two characters.

Jasmine August 2016