A Moment For Them Alone

Story Info
Affair is finally consummated they way they wanted it.
2.2k words
4.28
21.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was something that neither of them ever expected. But as with all things in fate, when the time is right, there is no stopping it.

They had known each other for years. Yet their was never the trigger that launched an 'affair', not even the knowledge that the desire was there. That is until this point. Once that line had been crossed, there erupted passion that had been simmering within both of them for years. Unspoken, for the longest time, unknown, but it was there as sure as there is a sky.

They had been careful, meeting in brief encounters, speaking in short phone conversations. But it was on-line, with the wall of the internet separating them that their true feeling became revealed. That separation, that net of safety was the thing that let their guards down. It also served to fuel their fire. Stoking a personal ache, a desire for contact, intimate contact that they both lacked and deeply needed.

They both knew that this was most dangerous. Neither was free to explore the other as they knew they needed to. Their real encounters were brief, fleeting, cramped and perhaps somewhat reckless. But in those stolen moments they touched that pool of desire that they both wanted to immerse themselves in.

Now had come the moment that they had dreamed of, desired and planned for. A place of their own, however briefly, where the fear of being discovered was gone. Where they could be who they were for a few hours, there would be no outside world, there would be no job, no responsibilities, and there would be nothing except them.

He had arrived first, a motel, average was the room, it was a motel after all. Clean enough, but out of the way, which at this point was the highest priority. Booked under an assumed name and paid in cash, the room would cease to exist after they left.

He hadn't been there but perhaps 10 minutes when there was a knock at the door. He opened and there she stood, almost startled. Their eyes meet and they just stared for what seemed forever. He opened the door further and she entered. She turned to him to say something, but she was interrupted with an embrace and a kiss that made her forget any conversations she had planned.

They kissed as never before, alone in darkened room, no world to see them. This has happened a million times in the course of human history, it will happen a million more, but this was their moment. They kissed with passion. They kissed with tenderness. Their bodies crushed against one another. They knew what was going to happen, they savored every moment.

Coats disappeared first. Hands explored the others body. Breathing quickened. It had begun.

Passion suddenly unleashed itself. Like a floodgate opening emotion consumed them. He pressed her up against the wall of the room, their tongues writhing across a void of lust. She felt him grinding at her waist, his arousal filling his pants. A sensation caught her off guard a moment, a tingle, a brief brush against her thigh, then suddenly under her skirt, his hand cupping her mound.

He buried his head into her neck as he furiously pulled at her underwear as if it were an enemy to be vanquished. His hand was dripping with her moisture as is found it's way past the silken gate. A wave of sensations shot through her as a finger suddenly penetrated into her pussy.

She pushed back now, grabbing the hair on the back of his head, kissing his neck, the other hand pulling at his belt. He pulled his hand from within her and in a motion smooth as a dancer he scooped her off her feet and collapsed with her onto the bed. A shoe came off, then the other. She somehow suddenly didn't care that the zipper broke as the skirt seemed to remove itself in one simple motion. With strength that she didn't knew she possessed she twisted her body and the pair suddenly changed positions now with her on top. There was the briefest of pauses as the eyes met. She smiled the little girl smile that she always used to tease him.

To distract him.

She stared at him as she slid down rubbing her breasts across his pants as she went. He moved to sit up, but she pushed back, still smiling. The belt seemed to undo it'self, as did his fly. Looking up at him again she grabbed his pants at the hips and pulled. Suddenly his aroused manhood appeared. He lifted him self with his elbows as her eyes looked up at him from below his waist. That smile again, that look as she turned her attention downward.

There were no inhibitions. They understood what was going to happen. Both had agreed to shower just prior to their arrival, there would be nothing to stop them from enjoying each other completely.

She pulled his pants down to his ankles and spread open his legs. Without looking up she began to kiss the base of his erect cock, teasing, tasting, savoring the scent of him. She licked his balls and took them into her mouth, her tongue teasing and tasting like they were candy. He fell back and sighed. A slight moan passed his lips as he put his had on the back of her head and pulled her face closer. She was stroking him now as she licked and sucked. Over and under, lifting his balls and kissing underneath, biting gently, all the while stroking. She moved up suddenly and kissed his stomach, looking to see him enjoying every second.

She looked back at the head of his cock, slightly moist from its excitement; her thumb ran back and forth across the top. She took him into her mouth and began to suck hard. His breathing turned into moans as she swallowed all she could, stroking and sucking. Her hands teasing his balls as she bobbed her head fucking him with her mouth.

He pulled her head up suddenly and again the kissed passionately; Clothing was coming off fast and furiously until the both rolled across the bed completely naked together for the first time.

A moment that seemed like a year passed over him; She was a mature woman, with a beauty and softness that could never be attained by a 18 year old. She was aware of her body and herself. Her large heavy breasts were perfect for her figure, round and soft yet they maintained a beautiful shape, especially when she laid on her back. He beheld her totally for the first time, skin that he'd dreamed of tasting, lay before him, and she wished him there with her, there was no greater complement.

He laid her back, finding a pillow for her head. He sat up a moment and began to spread he legs open. Wider he spread them until she was totally exposed before him. He began kissing her stomach as their hands intertwined. Slowly he moved down kissing to the border of where her dark hair began to mark of boundary of womanhood. He reveled in the scent of her, a smell unique to women, strong, desirable.

He kissed the top of her mound, teasing with his lips. She began to grind in anticipation of the moment. Then he kissed her clitoris, a wave shot through her as her hands nearly pulled the hair from his head. He began sucking and licking, his tongue probing the opening into her then flattening as he drew up across her clit. Again and again he circled and sucked, licked and kissed her soft pussy. She had begun stroking him again as he changed positions.

She pulled him on top of her and began to suck his cock again. He wrapped his arms over the backs of her upper thighs and spread her wide, his hands on her ass cheeks curving her back, bringing her pussy up. She was sucking and licking furiously as was he. Suddenly, with out warning his tongue brushed across her taboo area.

It was as if she had been hit by lightning. It was the reaction he had hoped for. Again he brushed across her ass with his tongue. Again, she shuddered, breathing heavy as her face was pressed against his balls.

He knew that this would be an extraordinary moment. Slowly he began to circle her ass with his tongue, touching, teasing, and licking across it in broad strokes back and forth. The sensations were so intense she was forgetting to breath. Never before has she experienced anything like this. Now he was licking from her clit, across her lips to her ass and back. He would circle it, press his tongue into it and run back across her clit. She could do nothing but breath at this moment. Hanging on to him for dear life.

She wanted him now.

She pulled his hair and pushed at his hips to change his position.

"Fuck me"

That was all she needed to say.

He turned and kissed her, she returned the kiss and that feeling erupted through them as his cock penetrated the outer lips and plunged deep within her. She gasped as her deepest being expanded to take him in.

For a moment they froze there, shaking. They had been here before, but it was always hurried, cramped, rushed, never like this. Then with a motion that comes from the most primal being, they began to move.

Slowly at first, grinding, sliding nearly all the way out and plunging back into her. They began to build momentum. Kissing, trying to breathe, moaning as waves of sheer pleasure shoot through their loins. Whispers of phrases exchanged from the lips, so low that only they could have heard them had there been anyone listening. Passion grew and the motion became strong and furious. Twice they nearly fell off the bed, laughing at themselves then falling back into the well of passion again.

As they moved, his stroke caused him to withdraw completely. As he moved to enter her again she, without knowing it, arched her pelvis and suddenly his cock pushed at her ass. She stopped a moment, breathing in suddenly, almost a gasp. She looked up at him as he looked back.

Both of them labored for breath, Her chest heaved searching for air, the sweat covering them and the room smelling like fucking.

She closed her eyes a moment and reached around, grabbing his cock, teasing herself with it. She placed it against her asshole, and gently she pushed outwards with it. He looked straight into her eyes as she smiled that smile.

He pushed forward slowly.

Her body resisted the act, but his pressure was slow and constant. That, mixed with their wetness was all it took. Suddenly all barriers gave way and he entered her ass.

He pushed forward into her body had accepted him totally. Again they started to fuck.

Her ass was so very tight; the sensation was completely different from her pussy. She felt the changes as he moved, pulling out and pushing into her taboo area. Waves began building as they fucked in her ass. She could feel the beginnings of climax.

She began to circle her clit with her moist fingers, reach down to feel the rock hard cock entering her ass then moving back up, using her own lubrication to continue to masturbate.

His pleasure was mounting, the physical sensations were in overload now, that, combined with the fact that not only had she accepted him into her pussy but now her ass. Never had either being felt so enraptured in a moment of passion, love, acceptance and lust. The sea of emotions was washing over them now and it had reached it's peak.

She felt a twinge, then a build up of pleasure, of pressure then in one moment like a breaking wave she came, it released from the pit of her stomach and radiated through out her body. Moans and cries of pleasure escaped from her. At the same time, her contractions tightened her ass around his cock. He felt the control leave his body as release was at hand. He continued to fuck her as he tried to hold back as long as he could.

The French call it 'the little death', thats what it seemed like. It's a moment of climax where it's not just orgasm; it's complete release, to the exclusion of all else. Both of them wrapped around each other as they came, washing over them and passing through them. His come filled her ass as he shuddered with her. Then almost a quickly as it arrived, the feeling subsided.

Shaking they were as he pulled from within her. Shivering as they both suddenly realized that it was curiously cold. They were breathing heavily, shaking, trembling and shivering. He grabbed the blankets that had been unmercifully battered and pulled it over them. They wrapped themselves together and collapsed within the other.

Drifting, both dipped in and out of reality as their bodies slowed. An hour had passed and neither had any notion of it. They talked and kissed and laughed. Soon a sadness would settle over them for they knew that this moment may not come again for a very long time, if ever again.

They decided there and then that they would lose another hour.