A Moment in Time

Story Info
Just a moment to muse over.
1.4k words
4.33
5.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Warning, this is a very short moment in time. I will not continue this scene, but writing it (and reading it) has gotten me off a lot and I hope it might do the same for some of you. Enjoy*

***

She stared at him for a long moment, transfixed by the short piece of rope in his hands. He had been tying knots in it when she had entered his office and she felt all her nerve drain away quickly. He looked up at her and grinned. He stood up and moved toward her slowly, letting the rope dangle from his fingers so she could see it. She watched it like a snake that might bite with no warning, though logically she knew the real danger was in the man stepping closer to her.

"I'm going to tie your hands up with this." He said, "and then you're going to beg me to use you."

She could feel her pussy swelling and getting wet, the throbbing of her heart was echoed in her clit and the sudden excitement made her mouth dry. Carefully, she licked her lips.

"You are?" She asked breathlessly, but made no move to step back.

"I am" he said and reached out to take her hand in his own. She stared down at it, he was holding her firmly, but not tightly. She could feel the strength and muscle in those hands. The strength of him, not just physically, made her ache to submit even more.

"Are you going to fight me?" He asked her with a smirk and she, dry mouth making it hard to speak, shook her head. Fight him? Was he crazy? She had dreamed about this, about giving up control to him. She watched as he lazily wrapped the rope around her wrist. With one hand lightly bound, and easy to pull away from, he led her docilely up the stairs.

He kept looking at her oddly and she supposed it was because he didn't believe that she wasn't going to suddenly fight him. She was not known for her free submission, her bratty side insisted he work for it almost every time. This time he did not have to flex a muscle, the sight of that rope and his words had placed her firmly into a submissive stance. She was nearly trembling with excitement and anticipation by the time they reached his room.

He left her standing in the center of the room and moved to the drawers. He pulled the top one open and pulled out a pair of socks. Once again he took her hand in his and this time untied the rope. He carefully wrapped one of the socks around her wrist and then tied the rope around it again. The cloth of the sock kept the rope from rubbing her wrist and she smiled at the planning.

"Shall I tie them in front, or behind?" He mused. She said nothing, sensing that it was not a question for her. He thought for a moment and then carefully pulled her arms behind her. He tied the second wrist first with the sock, then with the rope. Finally he drew them together and used the rope to bind them firmly. He stepped back to look at his work and made a small grunt. "Pull on them" he told her. She did as he said and felt that there was no give. She couldn't move her wrists at all. She was stuck and at his mercy. The excitement almost proved too much and she staggered slightly on her feet. He, perhaps thinking she meant to finally attempt to fight, reached out and grabbed her and prevented her from falling. She leaned back against him totally entranced by the power he held over her at that moment.

He indicated that she should kneel and then stepped back. She carefully lowered herself, aware that she had no hands to balance herself. He pulled his cock out and brought it to her mouth. She opened eagerly, tongue out, and leaned forward slightly. He didn't slide into her hot mouth but instead rubbed the side of his cock against her cheek. He slapped at her face playfully with his cock and she moaned, wanting to taste him in her mouth. She wanted to demand that he give her his cock, but she held no power and so she looked up at his with wide, excited eyes, her mouth still open for his cock.

"Did you forget?" He asked, still rubbing his cock on her face.

"Forget what?" She asked and then darted her tongue out, against trying to catch the taste of him. For a second she wondered if it was normal to want to suck his dick so badly, then the thought was gone and she was focused only on his cock. She wanted to lick it, to suck it, to worship it.

His strong hand caressed her face and she closed her eyes and leaned into his touch. Her eyes opened quickly and she gasped in surprise and some pain when he gripped her under the chin hard. She met his eyes and could see steel in them.

"You're going to beg me to use you, slut." He growled.

God help her if she was foolish enough to try and keep a secret because her face gave her away. He watched, amused, as her eyes opened wide and then came together in a calculating squint. She growled low in her throat; a deep blush started from her chest and worked up her face. She came up on her knees attempting to give herself additional height and jerked away from his hand. She threw her head back with a haughty toss of her hair and looked up at him.

"Oh really? I doubt it." Despite the fact that she was on her knees, that her hands were bound, that she could not even defend herself from something as simple as a push if he had wanted to she was attempting to regain control. This was the bratty side he had expected earlier, but it was much too late. She was caught and she was not going to get things her way. He knew her too well and he had seen how her thighs had tightened and pressed together, seen the need in her face and knew she could not resist.

"Oh, you'll beg" he answered and stepped back from her. "Or I'll just rub one out and cum on your face. You won't get what you need but I will very much enjoy watching you unable to wipe your face off. I'll watch you squirm as you try to find some way to touch your pussy because I won't and I won't let you."

Now her face fell, the defiance melted away and she watched in dismay as he slowly stroked his cock. There was no doubt in her mind that he was telling the truth and that he would do exactly what he promised. They both knew it and only she was terrified of it. She pressed her thighs together again, feeling her cunt tighten in response and then sighed. She dropped her eyes and then her head and took a deep breath, trying to work up the nerve.

"Please sir," she started, and that was easy enough. It was comfortable and familiar but the heat of her blush grew as she tried to give him what he wanted. He knew the exact moment she finally worked up the nerve because her thighs parted and her posture melted. "please use me."

"I'm sir?" He asked and she nodded. "Then what are you?"

"What?" She was confused now.

"If I'm sir, then what are you in this little game? What is your role?"

Understanding dawned in her eyes, she was of course the slut. She had no idea if she could say it though. It was so hard, she doubted he understood the struggle she faced when trying to talk dirty. He didn't understand the way the words caught in her chest, the way her stomach turned into a hard knot. He had no clue that it wasn't merely a mental block but almost a physical one. No, he did not understand that. However, what he did know was how she reacted when he managed to get her to beg, to plead for him to use her and take her and turn her into his slut. He could recall many times when she could barely whisper the words "use me" and her legs would spread, her pussy would throb, and often fell into an orgasm moments after. He had seen how she had given up resisting him and herself after and he wanted to push her to a new level. He stroked himself in front of her face and waited to see.