A Moment Like This Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and daughter explore together.
2.6k words
4.38
60.3k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie arranged herself at the long kitchen island with two frosty Coronas and a bowl of pistachios. She wriggled uncomfortably on the bar stool as she waited for her mother to come downstairs.

Ten minutes prior her sexual desire was only barely abated but now it had increased tenfold. She knew her mom had been masturbating in the bathroom. She knew she had been spotted post-orgasm. Now it was just a matter of seeing whether or not her mom would fess up.

Meanwhile upstairs, Taylor was frantically trying to fan the superbly obvious orgasmic glow out of her cheeks.

"Be normal, be normal," she admonished herself. "You're a depraved woman; pull yourself together."

Mopping her still-oozing muff one last time, Taylor headed downstairs.

Cassie and her mom had an excellent relationship, due largely to the fact that Taylor's ex-husband was a grade-A scumbag who had disappointed them both time and again. Bonded by mutual disgust toward Cassie's father, (who was cut completely out of the picture) the two forged an honest and open relationship. Neither claimed to be the other's best friend - there are some things that a parent simply can't replace - but they were close confidantes and shared almost everything.

As Cassie heard her mom coming down the stairs, she quickly arranged herself into a faux casual position, leaning forward on the countertop so it was brutally obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra and arching her back to show the top of her thong above her shorts.

The two exchanged basic pleasantries, how was work, how was your day, what do you want for dinner, until they had nearly finished their beers and an unusually awkward silence fell.

Finally Cass screwed her courage to the sticking place, took a deep breath and made the first move.

"I know you saw me with my vibrator this afternoon," she mentioned, staring intently at her empty beer bottle.

Taylor felt her insides freeze and a pistachio slipped out of her hand, landing with a tiny clunk on the granite.

"You caught me," Taylor laughed stiffly. "I'm sorry to have intruded on your personal space. It really was an accident and I swear it won't happen again. I'm...ugh...I'm so sorry."

Cassie stayed silent, watching her mother peel the label off of her beer. She wasn't finished torturing Taylor yet and wanted to see her squirm. Taylor didn't disappoint, kicking her feet against the barstool like a teenager and intently looking anywhere but at her daughter.

After another small age, Cassie spoke again.

"I also know what you were doing in the bathroom when I came to check on you," she announced, barely hiding her glee. "And I think it's really hot and I would like for you to stop stressing about it."

Taylor turned to her daughter, aghast and agape.

"That is...beyond...inappropriate?" Taylor could hardly form words she was so embarrassed, and yet at the same time deeply aware of her own quickening arousal. "I know we're close but there are some things we maybe shouldn't share."

"Why not?" Cassie quickly countered. "Now there are no secrets. You know I like to play with my pussy and I know you like to play with yours. Whatever, big deal. I used to shower with you all the time when I was little, and I came out of you for Christ's sake. Like I said, I think it's hot. And I know that I'm ready to go again since hearing you with that vibe."

Taylor could hardly process her daughter's words. Not only had she been caught masturbating but her daughter had found it arousing and wanted to go again. Because of her mother.

This was wrong. Sick and wrong. Right?

"I don't know Cass, I just feel like that's crossing some sort of line," Taylor said shakily. "This is just...wrong," she finished lamely.

"I disagree mom," Cassie fired back immediately. "First of all, I can't think of anyone better to experiment with and second of all, I trust you more than any human being on this stupid planet. So why can't we try it out? If we both hate it we can stop and never talk about this again but I know you're hot right now and I am too. So let's say fuck it and see what happens."

Taylor finally turned to look at her daughter. She was so intense, so forward, Taylor could hardly believe it. Clearly this was not a spur-of-the-moment thought. Grappling with her thoughts, Taylor tried to think of the worst thing that could happen.

"What if it ruins our relationship though?" she asked. "What if it's so awkward that we can't even talk to each other about anything serious after this? I would hate to lose that bond we have."

"Mom the fact that we're even having this conversation gives us pretty good odds," Cassie said. "I maintain my stance: we should go for it. If you don't say yes in the next 45 seconds I'm going upstairs and humping a pillow until dinner."

The instant image of her naked daughter frantically bucking against an overstuffed pillow burned itself into Taylor's mind. She shivered once, uncontrollably, and held out her hand. Cassie joyfully grabbed it and practically pulled her mother up the winding staircase to the master bedroom.

Once up there, Cassie jumped eagerly onto the bed.

"Do you have any cool toys mom?" she asked. "I have a rabbit vibe that I like okay but I want to try something new."

By way of answer, Taylor pulled a large canvas box from her closet. On the bed she arranged a four-inch bullet, a Magic Wand massager, two large dildos with suction cups and a g-spot vibrator.

Cassie bounced excitedly on her knees as she surveyed the collection.

"Mom, this rocks," Cassie exclaimed excitedly. "You have so much good stuff here I'm actually kind of mad I'm only seeing it now."

Taylor laughed awkwardly and sat on the edge of the bed.

"So," she asked. "How do you want to do this?"

Cassie was already removing her clothes and her voice was slightly muffled as she pulled her shirt over her head.

"Ummm...I dunno. Do you want to put on some porn and we can each do our own thing? That way it's not so...one-on-one, kind of," she suggested.

Taylor agreed it was a good idea and hooked her Mac up to the flat-screen as Cassie perused the box of sex toys. Eventually she settled on the Magic Wand massager as Taylor pulled up a porn website.

"Put on something with Malena Morgan," Cassie said. "She's hot, I like her stuff."

Taylor scrolled through a few pages before settling on some basic lesbian porn - Malena Morgan and another petite brunette getting busy on a plush bed on-set in Los Angeles somewhere.

As the sounds of licking and quickened breath filtered out of the sound system, Cassie leaned back against the pile of pillows and inspected the Magic Wand a little more closely.

"How does this thing work?" she asked her mother. "Obviously it's too big to put inside."

Taylor went around and plugged it in beside the bed. Then she went to her dresser and removed a clean athletic sock.

"Here, put this over the head," Taylor directed. "That thing is really strong and the sock helps prolong the moment. Otherwise you finish too fast."

"Nice!" Cassie exclaimed, eagerly grabbing the sock. "I want to play with this baby all day."

She glanced up at the TV where Malena Morgan was worrying the other girl's clit lightly between her teeth.

"Jesus fuck that's hot," Cassie breathed. "I want to get going. Come on, what are you going to use?"

Taylor reached for the small bullet vibe and Cassie looked disappointed.

"Is that really all you're going to use?" she asked. "You have so much great stuff here and you picked the bullet vibe?"

"I like the bullet vibe," Taylor said nonchalantly, thinking of her intense orgasm earlier. "It never goes out of style."

Somewhat awkwardly, they both lay back onto the pillows. Taylor pumped up the volume on the television as they quietly reached a state of undress.

Cassie flicked the switch on the Magic Wand and jumped slightly as a subdued buzzing filled the air. She grinned shyly at her mom and rubbed a hand slowly between her breasts down to her mons pubis, massaging lightly.

Taylor wrenched her attention back to the TV and attempted to focus on the two perfectly manicured fingers sliding in and out of Malena Morgan's equally perfect pussy. She turned on her own bullet vibe and held it against her labia on each side, vaguely circling her nipples with the other hand.

As the sounds of sex, both real and filmed filled the air, the pair relaxed and began to truly enjoy themselves.

Cassie carefully tested the Wand against her mound, rolling it lightly against her clitoral hood and let out an involuntary hum. The sensation of the high-powered vibrator was so much more intense than that of the crappy rabbit she had been using. It sent a thrumming sensation throughout her entire body, raising the hair on the back of her neck and both her nipples instantly.

Not wanting to get too carried away too fast, Cassie slid her fingers up and over her slit several times, allowing them to moisten with her arousal. She dipped a finger in between her lips and drew it away, watching the gossamer strands of her juices stretch endlessly and finally break. She grew distracted watching Malena and the other woman using a thick dildo and allowed a finger to slip into her dripping hole, quietly circling it and darting inside only briefly.

The Magic Wand came back up as Cassie tentatively bent her knees and parted her pouting pussy lips, brushing once again ever so lightly against her swelling clit. She was glad the sock was there; the vibrator seemed to be touching every sensitive bit of her pussy at once and it was too good to rush through it. Carefully, Cassie inserted her middle finger into her hole and made a come-hither motion. She was rewarded with a sudden gush of juices and withdrew her finger, pressing her legs together to quiet the sensations.

Meanwhile, Taylor was watching Cassie out of her peripheral vision, more turned on than she had ever been in her entire life. Cassie's pert breasts were perfect igloos on her chest and her tiny pink nipples and areolas were puckered from the cooling air of the ceiling fan. Taylor eyed the tiny landing strip of pubic hair that led down to a beautiful clitoris, quietly beginning to stand at attention. The smell of her sex, so comfortable to her, began to mix with a different one - the tangy spice of her daughter's arousal.

Taylor's hands worked busily at one of her nipples, circling and gently tugging and then circling again. While they were bigger than Cassie's, they were not so large and therefore perfectly sized to slip out of her shaky grasp in an extraordinarily tantalizing manner.

As Taylor bent and spread her own legs, she inserted two fingers into her own hole and pumped them in and out a few times. She was so intensely turned on that she didn't know how she was going to last if she did anything else.

Removing her fingers, she again rubbed the vibe along the sides of her pussy lips, watching them slowly engorge as her arousal heightened.

Cassie glanced over and her jaw dropped. Her mom had the most gorgeous clit she had ever seen. The size of her thumbnail, perhaps, it poked out of the hood like a waiting flower bud. It was seashell pink and the wrinkled hood slightly darker. Her mother didn't seem to notice her looking and so with a shaking hand she reached over and stroked the hood.

Her mother startled violently and dropped the bullet vibe.

"I'm so sorry mom, it's just...so hot," Cassie croaked. "I've never seen a clit like that. It's...I don't even have words."

Taylor looked down at the clit in question and felt a quietly twisted sense of pride.

"It's a blessing and a curse, you know," she responded. "I love it and hate it - it's so sensitive it makes every orgasm better but I can barely touch it or I'll cum right away."

"Even the hood?" Cassie asked. "I can't come unless I touch the actual button." As she spoke she unconsciously pressed the massager harder against her leaking pussy.

"Even the hood," Taylor responded. "Although I have to say, it makes oral sex a true adventure trying not to cum instantly."

"Mmmmmm," Cassie moaned. "Jesus mom, I can't last much longer."

Even without touching herself, Taylor's hole was slowly oozing cream as well.

"Do you want to cum together?" she asked her daughter.

"Yes, definitely," Cassie responded. "But wait."

She removed the pillows from behind her head and arranged them at the mahogany footboard so she and her mother were facing.

"I don't care about the porn anymore. You're way hotter than anything I can find online."

Taylor didn't even respond, she just pinched her nipple and let out a quavering breath.

"On the count of three?" she asked her daughter. "Don't hold anything back."

"One...two...three..." they counted together.

Cassie stuck her finger back inside her gushing hole and began pumping it in and out, slowly at first but with increasing intensity. She rolled the massager from beside her labia to sit directly on her clit and pulled up on her mons, allowing a tiny head to peek out from its hood.

Staring directly into her daughter's melting pussy, Taylor was hypnotized by the pumping fingers and tiny clit under attack by the massager.

"Come on, mom," Cassie managed to choke out and Taylor sprang into action.

She replaced her two fingers in her hole and began to move them in a running motion, much like one would strum a bass in a jazz band.

Moving the bullet vibe to the side of her clit, she allowed the vibrations to travel through her pubic bone, making her hole clench with anticipation. Finally, she could stand it no longer and placed the bullet vibe directly at the top of her clit. The effect was instantaneous - her hole closed around her fingers, sucking at them and her whole body shook. And then she came. And came. And came some more. Her tortured cunt flushed waves of cum out, spraying the bed and her daughter's foot in the process.

Cassie stared wide-eyed at her mother's gushing pussy and pressed the massager down harder, cumming suddenly and harder than she ever had. It rolled in waves throughout her body, causing her to arch her back and moan fuckfuckfuck I'm cumming over and over again as her clit swelled and receded and swelled again and her finger fell from her slithery hole, trailing thick strands of creamy cum in its wake.

They lay quietly on the bed for what seemed like an eternity afterwards, the sex toys buzzing uselessly next to them. Finally, Cassie sat up and looked down at her pussy. It was red, slightly tender and finally satiated, for the moment.

"So mom, you're a squirter?" she jolted Taylor out of her reverie as she moved forward to lie on her stomach.

"So it would seem," Taylor laughed. "Usually it's not that much but when I cum that intensely I guess it makes sense."

Cassie buried her nose in the bedspread, inhaling the scent of her mother's cum.

"Can you teach me how to do that? It's probably my biggest turn-on," she confided.

"I can try," Taylor offered, "but no promises. Maybe we should do that in a few days though. I think I've had all I can take for the moment."

Cassie agreed, sustained by the thrill of what had just happened and the promise of what might. Quietly, they stripped the bed together and went downstairs. It was a normal night, after all. There were meals to be made, chores to be done and delicious deeds to be planned.