A Mom's Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda looks up into her son's eyes, "Can you please fuck me?" Her voice is dripping with desire.

Brian smiles down at her, "Lay back." Amanda does so, spreading her thighs wide. Her juices are drooling out of her soft folds. Brian kneels down and aims the head of his cock into his mom's vagina, sinking the tip inside. Amanda lets out a soft sigh of pleasure. Brian begins to slowly slide in and out of Amanda, her juices coating his member and dripping off of his shaft. Leah kneels next to Amanda and removes the nipple clamps, attacking the older woman's breasts with her mouth. Amanda groans in surprise and pleasure. Leah uses her one hand to begin to rub Amanda's clit.

As he gets used to the feeling of his mother's vagina, Brian's thrusts pick up speed. He is soon pumping in and out of Amanda as fast as he can. Amanda gasps each time her son's cock hits the back of her pussy. Her breasts bounce each time Brian thrusts into her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Amanda cries feeling herself about to cum. "Can I cum? Please?"

Leah laughs, "Go ahead." Amanda closes her eyes and presses her head back against the mattress. Her orgasm crashes over her like a wave, one of the most intense she's ever had. Amanda's mouth hangs open slightly as a loud moan escapes her lips. Her pussy starts to squeeze Brian's cock, buried as deep as he can be. Her hot cum coats his member, trying to milk him for his cum. Brian reaches down to fondle his mother's breasts, amazed that less than 24 hours ago, he was embarrassed by the fact that she found out about the kind of sex he liked.

Amanda recovers from her orgasm, opens her eyes and lifts her head. "Wow... that was... powerful."

Brian smiles, "I still didn't cum."

Amanda smiles, "Mommy can take care of that. Lay back." Brian does so and Amanda moves with him, keeping her son's cock inside her.

"What am I going to do then?" Leah asks, putting on a whiney tone.

"Well, I do still have my mouth." Brian says, smiling at her. Leah smiles back and climbs up on Brian's face. With Amanda and Leah facing each other, they begin to feel each other's bodies while passionately kissing. As they part, Amanda begins to bounce up and down on her son's cock. Amanda's breasts bounce up and down as she rides, and she quickly begins to breath heavily, with the occasional moan mixed in. Leah is also moaning as Brian laps at her snatch.

Leah starts playing with Amanda's nipples as she rides her son. Fuck... I can't believe I actually convinced them to do this. This is so hot! Leah thinks, reaching down to rub her clit. A moment later, Brian pulls his moth away from her pussy, "I'm going to cum Mom!" He grunts.

Amanda gasps out, "Go ahead... you feel so good!" Brian thrusts up, as deep as he can is his Mom's pussy. His cock twitches several times, each twitch pumps more of his hot cum inside of her pussy. Finally, Brian's cock starts to go limp and he slips it out of his mom. Amanda lays back on the mattress, breathing heavily from riding her son hard.

Leah pushes Amanda's legs apart and begins to lap the cum from her pussy, enjoying the taste of Amanda's juices and Brian's cum. Amanda sighs softly from this stimulation. Leah then picks her head up, wiping some of the cum off of her chin. "Well, Amanda, how was that?"

Amanda smiles, "That was so much fun! Thank you two for that!"

Brian sits up and puts his arm around Leah, "You know mom... you are here a few more days..."