A Mom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryH
MaryH
48 Followers

I don’t know if it was the alcohol or my sexual excitement but my head was spinning I leaned back and closed my eyes as Jerry drove us home, I didn’t do anything when his hand moved over and rested on my bare thigh. I just sat back and reveled in the exciting wonderful feeling creeping up my leg to my already soaked pussy. The damp suit clinging to my shaved mound made every movement an exciting event. Jerry’s hand kept slipping higher and my thighs kept opening for him. I was so ready. The desire and needs of my body were in control the alcohol having repressed my rational thought processes. “God what a rationalization, I wanted him. I needed a man. I was feeling like a woman again for the first time in years.

We arrive home and Jerry had to help me form the car. I put my arm around his shoulder his arm around my waist as we went in from the garage. As we entered the kitchen I slumped against him his hand sliding up and cupping my breast. I looked into his eyes and pulled his lips to mine kissing him hard pushing my tongue into his mouth. “I love you Jerry.” I told him. “I want to show you how much.” I pressed my body against him and felt his throbbing manhood pressing into my tummy. His hands pushed the straps of my dress down moving to cover my breasts. I almost came as his hands passed over my nipples that were so hard they showed through the cups of my suit. He lifted me and carried me into the den where I had first seen him and his girlfriend. He laid me on the couch I watched as he rolled the straps of my suit from my shoulders, pulling it down freeing my breasts from the confinement just as he had done to Jennifer on this very couch.

“Oh yes Jerry.” I moaned. He lifted my heavy breast to his lips sucking my hard aching nipple into his warm mouth. “Aaahhaaaa,” I groaned as he sucked greedily like he was trying to suck the milk from my breast like he did when he was little. He sucked and chewed on my left breast while he caressed and teased my right breast and nipple. He sucked and nibbled and my body shook as my first orgasm surged from my toes to my hair. When I opened my eyes he was naked his throbbing cock bouncing each time his heart beat. He pushed my dress up around my waist and I lifted my bottom so he could roll the clinging suit down over my hips. I reached for him feeling the fierce heat of his throbbing manhood and sensed he could not last I opened my legs pulling my knees up and apart guiding him to my entrance. He pushed forward piercing me with his shaft. He was so thick I felt like a virgin bride again being filled so full. I locked my legs around his bottom pulling him deeper moaning, “Yes, yes, yes, love me fuck me.” over and over as each inch slid into me until his course pubic hair was rubbing my bare mound. I clung to him as he found the instinctive rhythm of love. We were both gasping with each stroke as he drove into me and I humped back up to meet his thrusts, each thrust bringing us higher and closer to explosion. Then a deep groan and a mighty plunge to my very depths and we were in heaven together. His hot seed flooding into me filling me until it overflowed mixing with my juice and running down the crack of my ass onto the couch and floor.

We made love like newlyweds until Sunday. We were naked all weekend making love all over the house in my bedroom, in his room, in the living room on the floor, in the kitchen with me bent over a chair. I did feel like a virgin bride my pussy was sore, my labia red and swollen, my vagina wet stretched and open from Jerry’s constant fucking. My nipples swollen red form his wet sucking. My husband called from the airport when he arrived. Jerry watched as I hung up the phone pulled me hard against him kissing me deeply. He took me one last time, bent over the arm of the couch in the living room. Pounding his thick manhood deep into my wet stretched cunt. Harold arrived home about an hour later. He hugged and kissed me I wondered if he could smell my sex and tell that our son’s huge cock had filled my pussy all weekend. Harold’s hand caressed my bottom and then slid up to cup my breast I winced as his hand squeezed my sore nipple. He whispered in my ear. “I missed you baby.” I was knew if we made love now he would know I had been unfaithful. I so scared. I was saved by the arrival of my monthly so I had 5 days to recover before I made love to him.

That night we lay in bed together he asked me, “How was the party? Did Bob bother you? Did Jerry take good care of you?”

“The party was fine the nicest in years. Bob didn’t bother me. You were right some little slut young enough to be his granddaughter was hanging all over him.”

“Did Jerry take good care of you while I was gone?”

“Yes, he took very good care of me. But I had to protect him from a woman who sat at our table with us.”

Harold laughed. “The mother hen to the end.” “Good night honey.” He kissed me gently and rolled over and went to sleep.

I lay awake for several hours wondering. How will Jerry and I keep our secret? I know we won’t stop. I can’t stop. I need him and I love him dearly.

It was two days later when Jerry and I were alone he hugged me and started caressing me. I wanted him. I was so aroused even though I was on my period. I made love to him then my menstrual blood smearing over our lower bodies. It was the first time I have ever come at that time of the month.

I have to start on birth control pills again, and Jerry will have to use condoms for the next months or so, as my husband has had a vasectomy and as much as I would love to have Jerry’s baby we can’t take the risk. I hope we don’t have an accident in the heat of passion.

Well that’s my story. Looking back I don’t know if I did the right thing. The consequences could be terrible but the pleasure is so great.

MaryH
MaryH
48 Followers
12