A Moonlight Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All is right with the world. This is good."

I stroked her face, and turning to Sky, said, "You be kind to my best friend, do you hear?" He made a low whinnying sound back at me.

When I turned away I found Adam sitting cross-legged by the log. He had a pile of flower blossoms by his side and was crushing them and rolling them between his fingers. He looked up.

"The reason I came here: it is the only place I cold find the shampoo-ginger to make into massage oil."

"How did you know where to find it?” I asked him. "I haven't seen any of this kind of ginger anywhere here before."

"Well, I knew it would be growing near a stream, and I just had a feeling I would find it around here somewhere."

When he had mashed up a lot of the blossoms he poured the oily mixture onto a banana leaf, and asked, "Would you like that massage now?"

"Yes, I would," I smiled contentedly, and lay back with my head resting on my chaps.

Adam had spread large palm fronds on the ground and beneath these the fallen leaves were soft and comfortable. He took my right foot in his hand and started kneading my toes and the sole of my foot. Then, with long sweeping strokes, he ran both his hands up and down my leg. He gently pushed the muscles over my shinbone from side to side, and repeated his long strokes with one hand following the other. This he did again with the other leg spreading the fragrant oil as he did so.

I lay back and looked up at the sky above and the swaying eucalyptus trees, thinking, "This is heaven."

After a while he asked me, "Would you like to remove your clothes so that I can massage more of you?"

Once more I did not hesitate to say yes.

Since I was only wearing a tee shirt and shorts removing them took but a few seconds.

"Ah," said Adam, "You have the most beautiful body, may I honor your body by massaging it with this fragrant oil?"

I nodded my assent, already so relaxed I could hardly speak.

I lay back again to delight in his loving touch. His hands ran up my belly and around the sides of my breasts, over my shoulder and down my arms. He kneaded and pulled the muscles of my arms and massaged each hand and each finger. Then he rubbed my forehead, around my eyes, the back of my neck; he left no spot untouched. As he continued, I seemed to enter into another realm of consciousness. It felt surreal and I seemed to be weightless and floating, aware only of the sensuous sensations flowing all through my body.

Adam sat back onto his haunches and smiled down at me.

I whispered, "Thank you, Adam, that was so wonderful. May I return the favor?"

"No!" He whispered, "Tonight you are the goddess and I am here only to grant your every wish."

"Well," I said, "I would really love to look at your beautiful body if I may!"

He laughed, and peeled off his tee shirt. His muscles were firm, with powerful biceps and rippling abdominals. I not seen his chest at such close range, and involuntarily sucked in my breath.

"More?" He queried, and I nodded.

He unbuttoned the fly on his Levis and slid them down over his narrow hips. He wore only his tanned skin beneath them. His thighs were hard and his legs solid. He stood still allowing me to drink in his magnificent body, and I felt the familiar stirring in my lower body and a sudden rush of love nectar trickle from me.

He lay down next to me on the palm fronds and said,

"Goddess, would you like me to massage your yoni?"

I nodded, "I would definitely like that."

So very gently he inserted the tip of his ring finger between the lips of my labia and I felt the blood rushing to swell the delicate tissues. I reached for his head and dug my fingers into his long thick hair drawing him down towards me. He kept looking into my eyes as he planted a lingering kiss on my lips. My body was responding to his every stimulus with delicious waves of anticipation. The kisses grew longer, became deeper and more passionate. The desire built further, spreading throughout my entire body as he increased his gentle massage, exploring deeper within me.

Next he asked, "May I kiss your sacred pearl?"

"Oh yes, please do!" I answered.

His tongue flicked searchingly over my clitoris and I heard myself go, "Mmmmmm, yes, that feels good."

His hand found my breasts and pulled and rolled the nipples between his fingers. The waves of pleasure increased even more.

He inserted a second finger deep into my vagina with skillful movements, circling, changing between the inner and outer walls of my delicate folds. The waves increased to ecstasy and I began to moan quietly and in the back of his throat he went, "mmmmm."

My hips undulated beneath his touch with each new wave, bringing me to a level of pleasure never before attained. Higher and higher I soared, climbing into another dimension. I was one with the flowers, the trees, the sky and the moon. I felt as if I was a wave on the ocean as the ecstatic feelings washed over me like the rising tide to the shore. My spirit rose to a supreme height. This was indeed bliss. The sweet honey nectar flowed from me and Adam was happy to suck up every drop.

After an eternity in heaven we gradually slowed down and I pulled his head to rest between my breasts, while I combed his hair with my fingers. After a while I couldn't resist running my hands down his sides towards his hips. I turned his face towards mine and asked, "Is it O.K. if I do this?"

"Oh yes!" he responded, and I ran my curious fingers down his handsome body to cup his scrotum inside my hand. I felt his penis fill and spring to life and I smiled contentedly as I ran my hand gently along the smooth skin of his shaft. I massaged its length as it grew beneath my touch, with my palm covering the sensitive head. His own lubricant spread inside my hand, and now we were kissing more urgently, our tongues dancing to the rhythm of the trees above.

"Please," I begged him, "I want to feel you inside of me." I guided his lovely lingam inside my budding flower. We both sighed "Mmmmm" at the same time and laughed.

Slowly he moved around inside me exploring each fold, each fiber, each tissue. I moved my hips and urged him on, pressing his body against mine more firmly. Our bodies, moving together, united as one, in total harmony. New waves of ecstasy began to thrill me as we moved in unison, our spirits rising together to fly into another universe. He knew the secret of reaching orgasm himself without ejaculating, so that we flew higher and higher to reach another astral plane.

Finally I began to grow tired, and asked, "Can you release now?" I loved the feel of explosion after explosion as his hot juices flowed into me, filling me with a sense of well-being and incredible contentment.

As he gradually slipped from me we lay peacefully together for a long time. I dozed in a state of total relaxation until I felt Adam squeeze my hand, saying, "Look!"

I sat up and he positioned himself behind me, so that I could lean back against his chest. Dawn was just a short time away and Sky and Jasmine were performing their own love ritual. The big stallion was standing up on his powerful hind legs and thrusting himself inside her. She grunted as his teeth playfully searched out her back and neck, and she swayed back and forth in time with his movement. Just at that moment a large owl swooped from between the trees, catching up something from the ground and landing in the tree above the horses. He sat in the branches watching the scene unfold below him. Sky was encouraging Jasmine with whinnying noises of his own, until finally he seemed satisfied and stepped back from her, arching his long neck and nuzzling against her.

The sky above began to show streaks of red and orange and we knew it was time to go down the hill for the morning feeding. I slipped Jasmine’s bridle back on and gave her a hug. Adam wrapped the ginger blossoms he had gathered into a cloth and stuffed them into his backpack, before leaping onto Sky’s back.

He led the way down the mountain and, before we left the forest, he stopped to pick a handful of wild thimble berries, presenting them to me. As we rode side by side I leant across to him and placed a berry between his lips. His green eyes smiled at me as he sucked the berry into his mouth, licking my fingers as he did so. Watching him filled me with desire all over again.

We stopped our horses to look down on the sleeping farm nestled in the valley below. I reached over and squeezed his hand silently, and he raised my hand to his lips and kissed it. I felt my heartbeat quicken again, with this simple romantic gesture. We rode on down the hill to start the morning chores.

Life at the farm continued much as usual, except that somehow now the work didn’t seem so tiring. The days flew by and whenever I extended an invitation, Adam would come up to the house to join me for dinner. Then he would entertain me with his melodic voice accompanied by the guitar or ukulele. After that … well, you’ll just have to use your imagination!

Jasmine gave birth to a beautiful gray colt the next Autumn, and we christened him Moonbeam.

12