A More Permanent Position Ch. 02

Story Info
Maddie is subjugated, humiliated, and falls even farther.
12.6k words
4.33
58.5k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themanred
themanred
285 Followers

Half so Proud

Maddie finished her work for the morning, and Amanda gave her permission to wander around the office a little bit. She crawled out from beneath Amanda's desk and bowed to her before she left the office.

Her 'work' was to massage Amanda's feet and calves as the girl browsed fashion websites, picking outfits to order on the company card. Occasionally, Amanda would ask Maddie her opinion on something, which was the only break she got all day. Meanwhile, messages were flashing on her eyeglasses from other people at Loloth. People said things about Maddie like, "Lucky!" "OMG Miss Mathis is amazing!"

At least Amanda put some pillows under there for Maddie to sit on, although Maddie wished she wouldn't use it as her hamper for socks and underwear.

Maddie walked out of the office and made a left, exploring the suite of offices she had never seen before. The first office she came across reminded her of a goth's fashion sense. It was dark and moody, with Brazilian Ebony walls and a chandelier providing most of the light. A pale young girl sat at the desk, her hair dyed jet black with a blue streak in it. She wore a cutoff black t-shirt, tight black leather jeans, and big boots.

"Tag," Maddie called out.

"Naomi Viga. Age 24. Hometown: Austin. She used to make fun of her boss's Irritable Bowel Syndrome."

Maddie noticed that Naomi's office seemed to be smaller than her own, then she saw that there was a bathroom door right next to Naomi's desk. It was a weird place for a bathroom.

"Uh, so what's up with you?" Maddie asked nervously. Naomi paused her work and looked up, and Madison noticed the dark purple eyeshadow and eyeliner she had on.

"Ugh, it's awful. I used to make fun of Miss Christie's stomache problems. Now, the company gave her a bathroom right by her office for her to use all the time, and I work as her... bathroom attendant. Do you want to see what it's like in there?" Naomi asked, inviting Maddie to look in the bathroom. She nodded her head, and walked behind the goth girl's desk to take a look.

It was a rather small bathroom, maybe 4 feet by 4 feet with an especially low ceiling. There was barely room for a sink, a toilet, and a large stuffed pillow that took up most the floor.

"She can be in there for hours! She used to take medicine and watch her diet, to avoid flare-ups, but now she doesn't even care. And she'll leave me in there after she finishes, just to rub it in my face. There's no ventillation in there, by the way," Naomi fumed.

"I hate her. I wish I made fun of her more back then, for all this. Look at me! I used to never wear black!"

Sure enough, when Maddie tagged her, she was a smiling blonde in her profile picture.

"That sucks," Maddie said, but she was mostly thinking about her own problems. Why should she care what Naomi's going through?

"You have no idea," Naomi whispered. "Sometimes, she-"

But at that point the office door opened. A curvy blonde woman walked out, wearing strappy high heels and a black dress. Although she was a bit thick, she was still an attractive woman and impressively made-up.

"You're going to have to take that work in with you," the blonde woman told Naomi, "I think I'll be a while. I wish I didn't love dairy so much!"

The blonde woman's stomache growled urgently.

"Okay sure Miss Christie!" Naomi responded, cheerfully, a bright smile on her face. "As long as it takes. You know I love it in there!"

Naomi took out a stick of gum and started chewing it. Then her boss took a strip of duct tape that Maddie hadn't noticed in her hand, and put it tightly over Naomi's mouth. Naomi gave one more look back at Maddie before the door closed, and the sign switched over to "Occupied." Maddie didn't feel like sticking around, so she walked back the way she came, to go look for water.

She swallowed. Water used to be something she took for granted, drinking expensive bottles from France and Fiji. Now it was a humiliating ordeal for her to get a sip from the tap.

There were still the fountains, like the one she had used on the first day. But now, the only fountains she could use had 5 inch long spouts, and they would only give out water when she was giving them a passionate blowjob. NAMI coached her along the whole time, and she had to give the blowjob of a lifetime to get some water. The worst part, though, was that Amanda toyed with them so that they only dispensed hot water that tasted like black licorice. Maddie would spend ten minutes running her tongue along the spout, kissing it all over, and taking it deep into her mouth for just a few sips of gross water.

Not wanting to do that, Maddie steeled herself and prepared to get water the other way.

Maddie walked down to the courtyard and tried to pick a table to approach. She felt nervous, like she was in high school trying to pick which table to sit at.

Today, she was wearing a pair of Amanda's birkenstock sandals, showing off her natural nails. Girls of her rank were absolutely forbidden to wear nail polish, except at the request of their bosses.

She had on a pair of high-wasted shorts and a white v-neck shirt, and she was wearing one of Amanda's old bras and an old pair of her underwear. Since Maddie kept herself completely shaven, the underwear rested snugly against her crotch, keeping Maddie aware of its presence. The elastic had loosened up a little for all its use, making Maddie feel especially poor.

Maddie settled on a table with two Indian-looking girls that were eating lunch together. As she walked up the steps to the plaza, though, someone called out to her.

"Do you have my cappucino?"

Maddie turned to see a young Cuban girl lying on a red divan. She looked like Ana de Armas but with curlier hair, and she had the best pair of boobs Maddie had seen! Maddie noticed that there was a blonde white girl kneeling at the foot of the divan, worshipping the Cuban girl's feet. While the Cuban girl wore an elegant black dress, the white girl wore a 3/5 sleeve black mesh ballet unitard, thong cut. It barely covered any of her body.

"Um, sorry. I don't," Maddie answered, approaching the two.

"That's alright," the Cuban girl said back. Then she turned to the blonde, "You'll need to do better than that if you want your weekend free, Sophia! Otherwise I'll have to kennel you again. Kisses!"

Sophia looked panicked, and started passionately kissing the Cuban girl's feet all over.

"Tag," Maddie called out, looking at the blonde.

"Sophia Mathison. Age 20. Home: New York City," NAMI said. "She used to tease her boss about having small breasts."

A photo of Sophia popped up in Maddie's vision. She was a stunning blonde with fantastic boobs, smiling like she owned the world. She barely looked like the meek girl kneeling on the ground right now.

"Sophia and I went to high school together," the Cuban girl explained, "And it was really hard for me because I barely had any boobs, even after puberty. That would have been bad enough, but Sophia used to tease me every day about it. She'd call me "surfboard," "Itty Bitty," "mosquito bites." She even came up with the term "Flatina."

Sophia choked back a giggle, still impressed with her own insults. Her boss glared down at her, but thought better of it.

"Sophia made me the pariah of the school. People didn't even want to sit with me at lunch. I didn't date, needless to say. Isn't that right, Soph?"

"Yes Miss Alera," Sophia answered. Then she started sucking on Miss Alera's toes.

"Ah that feels good," Miss Alera cooed.

"Anyway, when Sophia here put in an application, I knew she'd make a great assistant. But she still had an attitude problem and too much pride. So I volunteered her for Loloth's pioneering, non-surgical breast reduction procedure. Stand up, Itty," Miss Alera commanded.

Sophia bowed her head and blushed, but she stood up and turned to face Maddie. Now she realized why Miss Alera had her wear the unitard - it totally emphasized how flat the poor girl was! Sophia's boobs barely made a bump in the tight fabric, and it seemed like it was designed to hide what little she did have. The rest of her body was soft, like the fat from her boobs had migrated to her arms and thighs.

"Loloth changed her hormone levels to get rid of those obnoxious big boobs. She is a lot more modest now. Then, Loloth did the exact opposite thing for me! Can you believe these aren't surgically enhanced?" Miss Alera asked, referring to her own perfect breasts.

Maddie had to admit they were breathtaking. They defied gravity, and were big without seeming fake. She wondered how she could get a pair of them for herself.

"It was a dream come true," Miss Alera swooned. "Back to work!" she snapped at Sophia, who practically dove back onto the Cuban girl's feet.

"True, there are still problems," Miss Alera went on. "My back hurts sometimes, and it's difficult for me to fit a bra around these puppies."

"But that's why I have Itty here as my flat little assistant! She gives me back rubs, and helps me on and off with by bra. She even rubs cream on them if I ask her to. It's hard for her to find a date now, being so busy and so poor, but my love life is thriving! I even let Itty join in sometimes, if only to get us ready and... clean me up afterwards. Her exes seem to like me more anyway."

Sophia looked like she would cry, but managed to keep a dumb smile on her face.

"Actually, I'd like a massage right now. Let's go Sophia!"

"Yes Miss Alera," Sophia responded.

Sophia used her dull blonde hair to dry off Miss Alera's feet, then helped her put on a pair of spike leather heels. They walked off together, with Sophia one step behind her boss. Maddie watched them walk away, and "ITTY" took the place of Sophia's name in her eyeglass display.

Maddie felt her mouth dry out, and started walking towards the two Indian girls sitting at a table chatting with each other. The girls had flawless skin and dark hair, impressively styled with waves and jewels. One wore a violet sari trimmed with gold, and the other wore a white sari trimmed with silver. They were happily chatting away in a Hindi dialect Maddie couldn't understand. They looked liked princesses from some epic and their bangles, necklaces and earrings must have cost a fortune.

As Maddie got closer, she realized they were sitting on human furniture! Beneath each Indian girl was a plainly-dressed white girl wearing a halter top and short shorts. They were on their hands and knees, obviously straining to keep their backs straight against the weight of their bosses. The Indian women were eating some finger food, and between each bite they would lower their hands to the girls and have them lick their fingers clean, rather than use a napkin. After each time, they'd dry their fingers on the girls' hair or neck before reaching for another bite of food.

The Indian girls seemed in no hurry to finish, and they laughed uproriously at a joke one of them made. Maddie walked up to them and waited to be acknowledged. After a moment, they turned to address her.

"Yess broke beetch?" the Indian girl in purple asked in heavily accented English. The other girl laughed.

"Excuse me Rajakumaaree," Maddie said, using the term NAMI gave for them, "May I have the pleasure of drinking beneath your table?"

"Of course! Amanda is a hiro at our company. You keep her happy!" the woman in purple responded. With her purple eyeshadow and slender features, she could have been a Bollywood starlet. On looking closer, Maddie the other girl was a pale Middle Eastern beauty - some perfect middle ground between a Kardashian and Sashaa Agha.

"Thank you," Maddie said. Then she dropped to her knees and lowered her head to the basin they were soaking their feet in.

Many of the tables in the plaza had a round ceramic basin beneath them. They were something between a sink, a hot tub, and a foot bath. While seated at the tables, women could put their feet inside the basin and get a relaxing foot soak complete with massage jets. They were also drinking fountains for girls like Maddie. As Maddie lowered her head to drink, she noticed that both the Indian princesses were soaking their feet in the basin.

They made no effort to remove their feet as Maddie lowered her head to drink. Bits of cut fruit: pineapples, cantelope and honeydew melon floated around in the wate along with innumerable rose petals.

Maddie drank the water against her better wishes: it was as hot as jacuzzi water and carbonated. That must have felt good for the girls with the purple badges, but for Maddie it was completely unrefreshing. As she put her lips to the water, the jets stopped and the water stilled, so she could see both the Indian women's feet as she drank.

"Freeze!" one of the Indian women called out, clipping the 'R'. Maddie's body held still and the word HOLD popped up on her eyeglasses in red letters.

"You must be hungry. Why don't you clean out this basin for us? We want fresh fruit and petals in here," the Indian girl on the left said.

"You are such a bitch, Lamisa!" said the girl on the right, giggling.

Now that Maddie was given an order, the HOLD sign disappeared. Beside herself with humiliation, Maddie reached into the basin with her hand to begin pulling out all the fruit.

"No!" Lamisa corrected. "Use only your mouth."

This provoked a new round of laughter. Blushing, Maddie lowered her mouth to the water and tried to scoop out a piece of fruit. She had a little difficulty.

"Here daas, let us help you."

Lamisa, the woman on the left, moved her feet to scoop up a piece of fruit between her big and second toe. A couple of rose petals stuck onto her feet, white and pink. Maddie noticed she was wearing white nail polish, and that she had very small feet. Finally, the woman caught a grape and lifted it out of the water.

"Eat the grape," NAMI said brisquely.

Maddie, her cheeks burning with shame, stretched out her neck and used her tongue to scoop the grape into her mouth from between the Indian girl's toes. She chewed it a few times (it tasted too hot to be appetizing) and swallowed. Then Lamisa wiped her feet on Maddie's face!

"Ana, you have to try this," Lamisa told the other girl.

"Okay fine, My toorn!" Ana said playfully. Her toes were painted a rosegold color, and her feet were a little larger than Lamisa's. She scooped up a cantelope between her toes and offered it to Maddie, who again used her tongue to scoop it into her mouth.

This one was even worse, mushy and hot from being in the foot spa for so long. It broke apart in Maddie's mouth, releasing all the flavor of the ceramic basin. How often did they clean these things?? Ana, like Lamisa, dried her foot in Maddie's hair before dipping it back into the water to fish out another piece of fruit. Maddie tried not to groan - there was a lot of fruit in the basin still.

"Lick the rose petals and water off of my feet too,. Absorb its essence," Lamisa told Maddie, sounding like a spoiled brat. Could she really believe that her feet had some special essence Maddie would want? Maddie heard them laugh and clink glasses above her head as she ran her tongue along the length of the Lamisa's sole. Thankfully, it tasted sweet and somewhat fruity, but that didn't make it much better. The rose petals had a slightly bitter flavor, and Maddie suspected it would stay on her breath after she left. Her face and hair were getting increasingly wet from having the Indian girls wipe their feet on her again and again.

When she had nearly finished with the fruit, she heard a girl approaching. She lifted her head to look, but one of the Indian girls pushed it back down with her foot, getting the back of her head wet in the process. Maddie could only stare at the Indian women's feet as a result.

"Here is your spiced chai, Rajakumaaree."

One of the girls took the drink. After a moment, she snapped.

"You didn't stir this well enough!"

Maddie heard the sound of a woman being slapped in the face. Maddie saw Lamisa's feet brace against the bowl to get more force into the blow. It must have been hard, because the slap echoed across the plaza.

"I'm so sorry!" the girl cried out.

"Do it again. Five red dots," the Indian girl said finally. From her voice, she could tell it was Lamisa.

The girl scurried off as the Indian girls laughed sadisticly.

"Heads up!" Lamisa called out. Maddie had a moment to think, then she jumped as the girl dumped the spiced Chai into the ceramic basin. Some of it splashed onto her face, but she knew better than pull away.

"You can drink it now. Dirty chai!" Lamisa joked. The water had turned a cloudy brown color and she could barely seen the bottom of the basin.

Maddie shut her eyes defiantly, but in spite of herself she lowered her lips and started drinking the watered-down Chai. She wasn't thirsty anymore, and drinking all this liquid was unpleasant. Still, she drank it all - probably amounting to twenty ounces of liquid, until she was licking the last of the water from the bottom of the ceramic bowl.

"Job finished!" NAMI announced pleasantly. Maddie heard the nice ding noise, and the basin filled up with warm water again.

Maddie stood, feeling a little bloated from all the dirty water she just drank. The Indian girls seemed to be done tormenting her, and she was free to go. A bar in her vision filled up a little bit, but she had no idea what it meant. A white girl wearing a simple red dress came by and dumped a new batch of rose petals into the Indian girls' footbath, bowing her head as she did so. Maddie noticed the girl's yellow-lined badge.

Suddenly an alert flashed up on Maddie's eyeglasses.

"NEWS: Loloth in talks to aquire Foxpaw. Imagine the knowledge we'd gain!"

"Your presence is requested," NAMI said. A path of light blue arrows appeared on the ground, taking Maddie away from the plaza back the way she came in on her first day.

She walked down the hallway, back through the lounge where she saw the Korean girl getting a foot massage. It was empty this time, except for the brunette girl she saw serving drinks. The girl was wearing the same outfit as before: barefoot with grey yoga pants, a tank top and eyeglasses. Maddie saw that she was sitting at the table, which was odd: usually the lower-ranking girls never got to use furniture. She had a magazine open in front of her.

The girl's face was a little flushed for some reason. She was reading a Korean girls' fashion magazine, quietly admiring the glossy photos on one page. Then Maddie saw that the brunette had one hand inside her yoga pants fingering herself while she stared at the photos! The girl looked up at Maddie, blushing, but made no effort to stop herself. A little sweat had gathered along her temples, and her nipples showed through the fabric of her tank top. Was she not wearing a bra??

"Jam si man yo!" the girl said to Maddie, as she played with herself. Soon she reached her climax, throwing her head back and curling her toes while she assaulted her own clit. When she finished with her orgasm, she removed her hands from her pants and daintily licked and sucked her fingers clean. Then she kissed the magazine and flipped to the next page, starting the process again. Looking at the photo, Maddie saw a young Korean girl dressed in expensive business attire, getting out of a limousine while talking on her cell phone. A statuesque blonde girl was holding the door open for her with one hand, and in her other hand she held an umbrella over the girl. The blonde was dressed in a short pencil skirt and had a driver's cap on her head.

Maddie went downstairs, and further down the hallway she passed by on the first day. The arrows took her to the first door on the left.

themanred
themanred
285 Followers