A More Tricked Treat

Story Info
Kinky meets creepy.
1.9k words
3.94
73.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geneva Chambers looked at the silver ball in her hand and swallowed. She shivered, half in anticipation and half in anxiety, knowing the consequences of that turn of fate. Appreciative mumbles and murmurs showed that the rest of the School of Arts and Humanities saw the color of the little sphere in her hand and there was a rustle of activity around her husband, Edwin. Not that he would in any way interfere. Whatever bizarre chemicals had been injected into him on Halloween, a year ago, had had an even stronger affect on him than on her. Edwin was now a tenure track professor of Rhetoric by day and a contentedly acquiescent fucktoy by night.

No, the rustling was merely the sound of the rest of the faculty stripping off his clothes, lubricating his by now well-reamed anus and taking him over to the nearest sofa to provide bisexual entertainment to whomever felt like enjoying the newest male faculty member at the small, painfully respectable liberal arts college that employed them.

Geneva on the other hand, was in for more exotic use. She dropped her jaw, the ball and, after unbuttoning it down the front, her dress.

"I'm to be given to Teddy, tonight, Tolliver?" she quavered. "I have to 'treat' it all by myself?"

"Oh yes, Geneva, my succulent little dumpling, you do, indeed. And I think it will be good for us all if you are left there the rest of the night. Last night when I was pounding you in the frame I couldn't help but notice a slight lack of enthusiasm. You were willing but not eager. We can't have that, Geneva, not at all. All fuck one and each fucks all is the motto around here. Edwin understands, but you still need a bit more convincing."

What tiny bits of lingerie that had been under the dress were unceremoniously ripped off. Tolliver hummed happily to himself as he ran large, immaculately manicured hands all over the more intimate parts of her body. He squeezed her breasts, clutched her buttocks and spread them to expose her puckered anus to the surrounding crowd of appreciative viewers. Many of them had already felt the delights it had to offer and it wouldn't be long before all were fully familiar with what pleasure buggering Geneva could offer.

Pulling her close to his chest, Tolliver kissed his captive deeply, spending long moments exploring the most distant corners of her mouth. Fingers reached her labia and slipped within, stroking her G-spot until she whimpered and then cried out as the orgasm hit her.

"Yes, my dear, you are willing but still too much the passive vessel for the lusts of others. You need to be brought to a higher order of depravity, Geneva, so that you actively seek out others to use your body. You need to become like our insatiable Marilynn, here."

Naked breasts pressed against Geneva's back and a large silicone phallus slipped between her thighs. "That's right, Genny, dear, we need to have you come begging to be plundered, not just agreeing to it." Marilynn Baumgartner's voice was breathy and low in Geneva's ear. "You see how Tolly and your Edwin take me from both ends. They want to do the same thing to you, and you need to beg for it. Another Halloween night with Teddy should take care of that quite nicely."

Last year's faculty Halloween party had proven that escape was impossible. Even if she had been able to force her liquid thighs to move towards the door, Geneva knew that she would be brought down like a hunted animal and strapped to the same frame that had held her that first night. No, it was better to accept that fact that she was going to be ravished all night, since it was going to happen whether she wanted it or not. Besides, it felt good, far too good, to be rape.

Tolliver touched a hidden pad on the wall and just as before the panels opened silently and the stairway down into the darkness below yawned before her. Geneva turned to see that Edwin was now the top, thrusting his turgid, purple member into the oldest woman on staff. Glynn Moriarty may have been long in the tooth but she was moaning in delight and urging Edwin to greater efforts as sweat dripped off his forehead. All around her naked people of all ages, races and levels of physical condition fondled, fucked, rode and reveled in each other's bodies. She turned back and slowly, reluctantly descended the stairs with Dr. Tolliver close behind.

That first trip into the basement had seemed interminable, strapped as she was to the frame that held her. This time she was walking of her own accord but the stairway still seemed long. How deep, she wondered, was the basement where Teddy, the strange, giant, tentacled monster waited for her?

At last the iron-bound oak doors were before her and creaking melodramatically as they opened. Professor Tolliver gave her one last lecherous goosing as she stepped into the room, and then closed the doors behind her with a boom. Now there was nothing in the room but herself and the thing that looked like a sea anemone grown to small tree size, the thing they all called 'Teddy'.

Her footsteps towards it must have gotten its attention because all the arms stopped waving randomly and reached out in her direction. Geneva swallowed. She might as well get started. The sooner she did, the sooner her mind would go blank and her doubts and anxieties would disappear. She tiptoed into reach.

"Hello, Teddy," It seemed just good manners to greet the thing that was to be her 'lover' for the night, however silly it might be to do so.

To Geneva's astonished ears, the thing answered. "Hello, Geneva. No, delicious human, don't stop. I can catch you if I want but it's so very much more pleasant when my treat comes to me willingly."

"You can talk? You . . . you're intelligent!"

The young woman could smell the thing's aroma of spiced caramel apple getting stronger. It made her salivate and then, for no discernable reason, to moisten with sexual desire. Somehow the thought that she was about to be used by an intelligent creature of outlandish and alien appearance was more alarming yet more exciting than if it had been a mere plant.

"Oh, yes. I just don't let the others know, at least not very many of them. One doesn't want to be turned over to your Intelligence agencies and deprived of the succulent company of your colleagues. It's much more fun this way. People throw themselves to me as though I were some erotic lion in an arena. They come down here, just like you have, and I enjoy them tremendously all the while modifying their body chemistry so that they keep coming down here, just like I'm going to do with you. Now come closer, Geneva, and raise your arms and spread those bountiful thighs."

"B . . . b . . . bountiful?" Geneva's body could no more refuse the command than fly but her brain was still operating, at least a bit.

"They're going to be." Teddy's voice was the purr of a gigantic cat. "I finally decided who to breed you to, you know. The excellent line of Harrison's I've developed over the last hundred years could use an outcross. You will be just the thing. I certainly can't allow you to breed with Edwin. You both carry recessive traits that would be tragic if expressed in a baby. Instead, I'll introduce his genes into the Baumgartner line. Marilynn's niece just finished her degree and Tolliver has found her a position in Administration. She's such a delectable little morsel."

Tentacles wrapped around her wrists, pulling her arms out straight, and around her ankles spreading her legs to an almost painful degree. "Teddy, you're hurting me." Geneva hoped her wail would have some effect on the thing that held her fast.

There came a sound that could only be the equivalent of a chuckle. Another arm approached her face, waving hypnotically. "Open your mouth, Geneva. You know you're going to take this because you really have no choice. Besides, you like it, don't you?"

Unable to move, let alone fight, Geneva opened wide and the tip reached in to touch the back of her tongue. There was a squirting sensation and she swallowed reflexively. Warmth and tingling ran down her esophagus and settled in her belly.

Fascinated, she watched a series of droplets form on the tip of the tentacle and it lowered, reached under and behind her and wiggled around her anus. In the end slipped and she felt it work its way up until it seemed to reach wherever it was that Teddy had in mind. Again there came the sudden warmth and tingling, only this time down in her lower bowels. Her whole body warmed, especially her sex, and her mind drifted. Geneva spread her thighs wider yet and thrust her hips forward.

"Take me, Teddy. Trick or Treat, Teddy." Another arm, thick and stiff, ran up and down her labia then drove within. Geneva's long night began.

Upstairs in the Faculty Club lounge, the Halloween Party was in full swing. Dean-elect Tolliver pressed himself against the bare back of the Academic Senate President, and reached around her to fasten a row of clothespins onto the nipples and breasts of Carmen de Lorenzo from Romance Languages.

"Oh, Carmen, my dear, you squeal so delightfully. Shall I get some tighter ones to heighten your response? Or would you rather just grab your ankles and let me ravage you?"

"No, Tollie, take me over to the St. Andrew's cross first," her answer came in pants and gasps, "Use the flogger and then ravage me every which way! I can hardly wait for your great cock up my butt. Make me squeal even louder."

Had anyone from English Lit been in condition to hear such kitsch dialog, they'd have disapproved vehemently but none of the otherwise excellent minds assembled there cared. They were too busy assaulting the upturned backsides bent over the tub full of floating apples, or playing Spin the Dildo.

There was a line waiting to take turns between the thighs of the Woman's Costume Contest winner and another to be fucked royally by the Men's and every couch or club chair was occupied by at least a couple if not a trio or more of copulating intellectuals. Tricks and Treats had entirely different meanings at Benthamsthwaite College from those more familiar terms in the town.

Hours later and many feet below, Geneva Chambers lay cradled in the uncounted tentacles of the bizarre creature that called itself Teddy. Her body was exhausted from an entire night of orgasms and her mind was in neutral. She wasn't asleep but neither could she think of anything. Teddy's next words were less an explanation than a series of commands to her subconscious.

"Benthamsthwaite is a wonderful little place, Geneva, just the proper environment for my pet breeding. You are my hobby, you all are. Just as some of you breed cats, dogs or horses for your enjoyment, I do the same with you.

"I can tell that you will ovulate this coming Tuesday, so go to Dr. Harrison's office in the Chemistry Building just before quitting time. Go inside, lock the door and strip for him. He will appreciate our desirability very much. He will fuck you until you scream and he will impregnate you. The youngster will have reinforced traits from each of you and in time become an excellent stud or brood female, one that I can expect great things from. It will be a treat for you and me and a grand trick on Edwin. Happy Halloween, Geneva."