A Morning After Amongst Equals Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This kind of doubt was unfamiliar to both of them. A byproduct of the ability to control minds and the knowledge that one always had the upper hand in their dealings with others was a natural confidence. This confidence had allowed them to excel in their other chosen pursuits. Propappou had told Troy "if you want to steer the world, steer the money," and that gave him an interest in money and finance at an early age, leading to some sound investments and a degree in Economics, where he was going for his doctorate. With his investments and no student loans, Troy already didn't need to worry about money, and was only selling his family's home because Julie's parents were selling theirs and retiring to Arizona, so there was no more point in keeping a home that he would have been able to afford to maintain forever, but had little reason left to visit. Julie's had been a talent for art. Practically every medium she explored, she'd impressed every art teacher she'd ever had. She'd been looking to start a graphic design studio in Seattle, where they were both planning to move after the summer and get a place together...

Thinking about Seattle spawned another thought in both of their minds. It had been both of their planned destinations after this, and the conversation about moving in together had been as brief as "Wanna get a place together?" "Sure." "Ok, cool." But what kind of place would that be now? Had this just been a "Yeah, that was cool, we're gonna have to do it again" thing, or would they, as Julie's mother had joked yesterday, be looking for a one-bedroom?

Troy had the thought about Col. Tom and Vanessa Andrews next door. And how they'd been gone a full day. It made him sit up.

"Damn, your parents haven't heard from us since yesterday morning! They must be..."

Julie sat up as well, looking for her phone. She found it and checked the time.

"They wouldn't worry." She said, scrambling out of bed. For a moment, Troy just looked at her. They'd been naked together many times throughout their life, but it had never meant anything special before now. He was taking her in as she continued. "Probably figure we're passed out at a friend or some random strangers' place. Pee time." She said the last with a smile as she left the room and stopped just before she rounded the corner.

"I have a feeling they know, already." Julie said, bending down for something Troy couldn't see. He started to get out of bed, too. There was a second bathroom downstairs if Julie claimed the closer one.

"What makes you say that?" Troy asked.

"The two plates of fried chicken and the note that says 'We're so happy for you kids, take all the time in the world, us old folks'll be fine over here. PS: Tom says, 'Bout fuckin' time.' I wouldn't use that language, but I agree' sitting outside the bedroom door."

12