A Morning After Amongst Equals Pt. 03

Story Info
Troy & Julie talk about last night and the future.
3.9k words
4.92
7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's to the babies in a brand-new world, here's to the beauty of the stars.
Here's to the travelers on the open road, here's to the dreamers in the bars.
Here's to the teachers in the crowded rooms, here's to the workers in the fields.
Here's to the preachers of the sacred words, here's to the drivers at the wheel.
Here's to you, my little loves, with blessings from above.
Now let the day begin.
Here's to you, my little loves, with blessings from above.
Now let the day begin. Let the day begin."
-The Call, "Let the Day Begin"

Julie Equals turned on the bedroom TV, making certain the sound was low, so that she wouldn't interfere with Susan Bailey's trance.

Their flight to San Finzione had been forced to go around a storm in the Mediterranean. Although they were flying above the cloud layer, it was still a better idea to go around than risk it. Julie couldn't get a signal to call and see how Troy and Helena were doing, so she'd turned on the TV to get one of the San Finzione news channels.

When she finally found one, the reporter was speaking from the castle's courtyard, in front of the Speech Balcony, where a large television screen had been set up. Reporters were not being allowed into the castle, and they were saying that La Contessa would likely be addressing them via the screen when she was ready to do so. Black lines and blocks glitched on the screen as the storm interfered with the TV signal as well.

Circumnavigating the storm meant that they'd land at least an hour late. Before the call cut off, Troy had told her that Scappa, Helen's chauffeur, and an escort from La Policia were waiting by the runway to rush them to the castle. Helen was already sedated and wouldn't be able to "delay" for them.

Julie tried to exhale away the tension of going from being in constant contact with her husband and first girlfriend to being less informed than anyone in San Finzione who lived within shouting range of anyone else with a television. She tried to send with it the frustration of not being able to simply go up to the cockpit and make the plane fly faster or go through the storm. She COULD use her ability to command the pilots to try those things, but that felt like a bad enough idea to not need a second opinion upon.

Julie muted the television and returned to the bed, where Susan was still smiling dreamily in trance. Julie smiled back. She had one of her loved ones with her and she still had a story to finish telling Susan. She turned onto her side to face Susan and took hold of her hand.

"Now, where were we, Susan? Oh, yes. Back in the bedroom."

* * *

"Hey, Boy." Julie Andrews said to Troy Medina from the bed.

"Hey, Girl." He replied from the doorway.

He surveyed the scene. Julie on his bed, a couple of plates from her mom on the nightstand. It was a Saturday morning, so he was certain that if he picked up the TV remote and turned it on, he could still find some decent cartoons on one channel or another. He wanted to go join her on the bed, turn on the TV, and just snuggle close and watch them, like they had on any given Saturday morning together in their lives.

There were several differences to the usual image in his mind, though. The most important being that generally, both of them were at least wearing underwear on those previous Saturdays. The fact that the word "edible" was now in Troy's mind with regards to both the food Julie's mother had made, and Julie herself, was a close second. Beyond that, he thought all the scene was missing was Helen and/or another relationship partner to read more into the scene than "My best friend spent the night and now we're laying on the bed and watching some cartoons together. Come join us!"

Helen missing from the scene wasn't unusual. Before Troy and Propappou gave Helen his old bedroom across the hall, when the three of them had a sleepover here, she often picked up her blankets and pillow in the night and went downstairs to Propappou's room. She'd curl up in the TV chair next to the old man's bed and sleep next to him. The fact that if there'd been someone else present to read into the scene, they would have been right this time, was the last difference.

A few seconds had passed now while Troy stood in the doorway, so Julie spoke again.

"You coming to join me, Master?"

"Yeah." Troy responded with a smile, sitting on the bed next to her. She scooted closer to him and wrinkled her brow.

"Thought I'd get cleaned up while I was in there." Julie said, sitting up and wrapping her arms around him from behind. "Wasn't sure what you'd feel like doing now."

Troy reached out and patted her hand, for once in his life, wondering how much holding Julie's hand might be too much. Or not enough?

"There are a few things I feel like doing right now, Julie." He answered. "I'm trying to think of the right one."

"You're Troy." Julie said, letting go of Troy so he could turn around to face her. "Thinking of the right thing to do is most of what you do."

Troy looked down, realized he was looking at Julie's naked boobs, and looked back up to her. This time, he noticed the little smile on her face.

"Mistress, I just need to know: That was really us, right? I mean, I didn't get drunk and maybe Do What We Do to influence..."

Julie cut him off. The two of them hadn't had what could be called an awkward conversation since the day that, his mother gone and having no sisters, Troy had to ask Julie what those cotton and paper things that she and Helen shoplifted from the Women's Health aisle were for.

"No, Troy. You didn't do the thing I've been half-wondering if I might have been out of it and horny enough to do to you at some point in the night, too. You're not the type, I would have caught on; and if you don't remember the conversation we'd been having before, I said that if you'd ever decided you wanted to do something like that before, I'd have been cool with it, because 'I trust my best friend with all that I am' means everything. And because there isn't another man in the world who COULD do that to me, so it seems now like the only way either of us might've gotten that fantasy fulfilled."

That gave Troy a smile.

"Ok, good. I would never want to do something you didn't want."

Julie sighed.

"Some of these 'ethics lessons' of yours have sunk in, you know. 'Persuading someone who didn't want to have sex that they do is simply Seduction; how the human race continues to exist. We have an edge over everyone else, why shouldn't we use it? Forcing someone would be wrong but talking someone into an idea is just a thing that people do.' I don't think I was doing anything, Troy; and you told me you weren't, so if I'd had any doubts, I believe you now. I think we just might have to accept that everyone else we know has been right and we've both always wanted this."

Troy took hold of her hand again.

"It was amazing, Mistress. You were amazing. I'm feeling... all kinds of stuff right now, Julie. And all of it's good. What are you feeling?"

Julie laid back down onto the bed, so she was alongside him, looking up into his face.

"I'm feeling great. Feeling like I've needed that for years. And yes, kind of feeling like I need to know where we are now, too; because that wasn't 'a fuck.' We absolutely made love last night, so if we're not together now, then we need to sit down and iron out that fuckbuddy arrangement everyone's always accused us of having, because I am absolutely going to want more of that!"

Troy laid down to face her.

"I've always planned to love you forever, Julie; the only thing that's changed this morning is the way I'd like to go about it." He showed her the phone that he was still holding. "I've been trying to figure out what to say when I came back in here. Not knowing what I'm going to say to you is an unusual feeling for me, Julie, and I was searching for the words until I saw this."

He pressed the button and his phone's screen came to life. The wallpaper on his phone was a familiar one to Julie, because she'd seen it yesterday.

It was a picture of the two of them at the age of four, sleeping in the bed that used to be across the hall in what was Troy's childhood bedroom and, although she likely wasn't coming back, was now "Helen's room." The bottom of the bed was dirty, but Julie's mud-covered feet solved that mystery. She was curled up to Troy, who had his arms wrapped around her; the way they'd slept together every time from before the night the picture was taken until they fell asleep last night.

On that night, Julie had a bad dream. Rather than crawling into bed with her parents, she left her house, walked across the yard to Troy's house, and got into bed with him. It was a scene that repeated over the years until Julie's parents stopped frantically calling Troy's in the middle of the night, because everyone knew where Julie would go and that she would be safe.

"I woke up some of those nights." Troy explained. "Not that night, and never completely. Enough to register 'Oh, Julie's here. She must've had a bad dream. Ok, get in here, Best Friend, I will protect you' and go back to sleep. Even if I didn't, I never questioned waking up holding you. I just woke up happy to see you."

"And I always woke up in the morning with everything better." She replied. "It just always... made sense to come to you."

"And it made sense that you were here, Julie." He wrapped his arms around her, the way they had in the picture, the way they always eventually fell asleep. "This, right here; holding you like always, makes sense. So much other shit in the world doesn't, but this feels right."

"Luckily, you have the power to control minds and a Propappou who taught you right from wrong; you're someone who can do something about all of that, Troy. I mean, you found a way to get rich AND help people with it at the same time!"

"The second one's always mattered more. The whole 'take what we want' aspect of it has never really appealed to me the way it has..." Troy was hesitant to bring up Helen because that might spawn a whole other discussion. "To some."

"Yeah, she's honest about that much, though." Julie replied, also wanting to avoid talking about her. "Like she says, 'Sometimes, we ALL need something that PRESENTLY belongs to someone else. Doesn't mean I have to be a liar about it.'"

"And that's something I was thinking about downstairs, too, Julie. Not that thing; About how we can have anything we want, any ONE we want, any time we want..."

Julie interrupted him.

"I think I know where you're going with this, Master. Because I've been having this thought, too. Do you mind if I complete it?"

Troy nodded no, in the way that Greeks do, before shaking his head, indicating that Julie should continue. She understood what he meant and did so. He mouthed the second part along with her, because it had been his exact thought.

"We've always been able to have anything we want. But the only thing I've ever NEEDED is you."

Troy's response was to lean in and kiss her. The way he'd only kissed her for the first time last night. Julie kissed back in agreement.

"So," she said after the kiss ended. "It's safe to use the word 'boyfriend' now?"

"As safe as it is to use 'girlfriend.'"

Julie's response was to reach down and take hold of his cock.

"That answer that?" She asked. Troy nodded yes, this time.

"It's all yours, Mistress. I love my best friend with all that I am, too."

Julie thought about that for a moment. Troy began stroking her breast while she thought. It caused her to drag the thought out longer as she enjoyed it and he appreciated just being able to reach out and do it.

"I'll have to think about that, Troy. I mean, I DO love other women. There's one we've both been avoiding talking about since last night who; despite everything the fucking cunt has done, I can't stop loving her. She was my first girlfriend long before she was yours. And long after. We didn't think of it as cheating on you because... well, thinking back on everything now; Helena pitched the idea of asking you to join us a few times, and it's not like either of us wasn't down for sharing..."

Troy interrupted the spiral he was tracing around her nipple to raise a finger at that. Julie stopped and let him step in.

"But not me. I get that. It's the same reason I always said no if you were the one she suggested. Whatever else you think of Helen, Julie, she taught me that love can be big enough to share. How could I be upset that my best friend and my ... well, all the stuff that I can't deny Helen is; experienced that as well?"

"She was right all this time. I told myself I was thinking about her, but it WAS always hotter when you were the last guy she was with." She nuzzled his neck and inhaled. "When she'd come to bed with Troy Scent still on her." She leaned back and partially sat up. "And you never questioned why you'd sometimes wake up to find her in my bed? Or that we were both naked?"

"I've woken up to find myself holding you since I was four, Sunflower. And I knew that girls were freer with the nudity than two guys might be."

"And I suppose the fact that we were the only two girls you really knew had something to do with that." Julie sat upright. "We should tell her. We both owe her that."

Troy nodded yes. He sat up and put his left hand around Julie's waist.

"We do." He agreed. "However, we should probably make sure it's a good time." His right arm joined his left and he pulled her close again. "Helen's busy, she gots the Queening to do. We can all do a Skype call some time later before we tell too many others. We owe her the courtesy of eye contact, too."

Julie nodded her agreement. She stood up and bent down to the pile of clothes she'd left on the floor.

"Speaking of things that are owed, Master. I know that this is a long-standing tradition of yours."

Troy saw her rummaging through the pile and knew what she was reaching for.

"I stopped doing that a while back, Mistress. In fact, the only pair I've kept is Helen's, and that's because she insisted I hang onto them because they're probably worth something by now. She signed a certificate of authenticity, in fact. I didn't even have to ask, she just did it."

"Well, you absolutely earned them, Math Boy; and I know that's one of your rules. For another, I really want to." She produced the pink lace panties she'd been wearing the night before, knelt at the side of the bed, and presented them to Troy. "Thou hath slain these panties most mightily. Please accept your trophy, Good Sir Knight."

He took them, smiled, and held them close to his heart.

"When we get to Seattle, these are going someplace special."

Julie's eyes lit up.

"So, we're still on with that plan, Master? Nothing's changed for Seattle?"

"Only the kind of place we should look for, Mistress." Troy said with a smile. "And that I imagine bed shopping is only going to take half the time I expected."

"I know we've got a couple months before it happens, but I've got a thought on that." Julie stood up and looked out the blinds, at the yard between their two houses. She was too far back from the street to see the For-Sale signs in front of the two houses, but she knew they were there. "Mom and Dad settled in Anchorage for me. The Colonel called in every favor he had left from The Days We Don't Ask Daddy About to get his assignment made permanent; because Mom was an Army Brat who became an Army Wife and came to love Alaska. She wanted her daughter to have roots and a home."

Julie turned back to him and sat back down on the bed with Troy before continuing.

"And now, for the first real time in my life, I'm going to call a different place 'home.' Oh sure, college and the apartment that summer; but I knew I'd be coming back here after both of those. Everything's changing except the most important thing, that Troy Medina will still be right there with me. Well, that's changed now, too, but in the best possible way."

Troy nodded his agreement. She kissed him for a moment, then resumed.

"What I'm getting at here is that I like the idea of a big house. It doesn't look like we're going to get our tunnel dug before we move, but I still like the idea of living in the same big ol' house with you, Troy. The main difference now is that I want to have the same bed instead of bunk ones. I'd like to get one soon, is what I'm saying. Oh, I definitely want it your way, not Helena's. You know, everything fair and legal and ours and all." Troy agreed. "I'm sure I can afford it if you don't want to go buying a house right away. You know better than me what I've got in the bank, and I can always go to my jewelry boxes and pick out some stuff I don't like anymore..."

It was Troy's turn to cut her off.

"Partner-In-Everything means just that, Mistress. And the idea of having a great big fort with you sounds totally cool!"

Julie smiled.

"So, that's not rushing things? All the changes in our life right now seem to be big ones."

Troy's response was to hold her tightly and slide a hand down to cup her ass.

"We've always been intimate, Julie. Last night was just the first time it happened physically, and we've got a lot of catching up to do there. It doesn't feel like rushing anything; more like What We SHOULD Do."

She kissed him.

"So, what should we do next, Master?"

Troy kissed her back, and then began tracing kisses down her body, taking some extra time with the boobs he was looking forward to getting to know a lot better.

"What we should do next?" Troy continued between kisses. "Is that I should repay you for that lovely wakeup call. We should see where that takes us. After that, we take that shower together that we should have earlier. Then we go next door, face your parents, and endure what I'm certain will be the first of many 'I Told You So Dances' that we're going to get from everyone we run into this summer."

They both smiled. Then Julie smiled more.

* * *

"And now, it's time to wake up, dear." Julie Equals told Susan Bailey. "We just landed."

Susan opened her eyes. She was back on the couch, where Julie had led her and buckled her in for landing. Julie continued filling her in on what she'd missed.

"We had to go around a storm, it delayed us about two hours. She's already done it."

Susan smiled and noticed that they were no longer moving. Julie stood up and offered Susan her hand. She took it.

"So, everyone's ok?" Susan asked.

"Yeah, she's about to make the announcement. Scappa's downstairs, we can watch in the limo."

They grabbed their bags and ran out of the suite and down the stairs, into the noonday sun of San Finzione. La Contessa's limousine and an escort from La Policia were waiting to rush them to the castle. A flight attendant held the door for them. Scappa drove off as soon as it was closed, lights flashing and sirens blaring outside the vehicle.

Julie found the remote and turned on the TV in the back of the limo. She flipped it to the English State Television channel, where the camera was focused on the monitor on the castle's Speech Balcony. It was now on and showing the interior of La Contessa's Royal Bedchamber. The camera was zoomed in on Contessa Helena de San Finzione, sitting up in bed and looking like she'd just run a marathon. Jeanne stood to one side of her, and Maria stood to the other. The fact that Helen was wearing any makeup at all was only perceptible to those who knew her well. An arm by Maria's side came into the camera's view before quickly backing away. Julie pointed Troy's arm out to Susan, who recognized it.

"Good afternoon, People of San Finzione." La Contessa told the camera in English. "I hope your morning has been... an easier one than mine. I'd like to take a moment and introduce you to the newest member of La Familia Royale de San Finzione. Lady Maria?"

12