A Morning in Class

Story Info
Early to class, a couple makes out.
857 words
2.7
8.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, we were early. By three quarters of an hour. Would there ever be a need to explain why?

The room to seat a class of forty five was all to the two of us. New as we were to being a couple, there was but one thing on our mind.

The pillars stood by the side, splitting the room equally along the middle from opposite walls. Her seat was right next to the pillar, mine in the centre back of the room. Dumping my sparse bag on my desk, I was by her in a flash. For two whole years we had been friends. So very comfortable with the separated nearness from each other. And now, for the last few weeks, the distance was indistinguishable. Nineteen years old and we had both crossed bases.

No words were spoken. The seconds whisked away in a rush, yet there seemed to be no change in anything. We were frozen in every second spent.

There was a slight tremble in her fingers as mine reached for them. An explosion of heat and current and passion grasped us. The fingers were in a waltz to the music of their own, with the hands setting the stage on empty air. My lips were tracing words on her soft ears, whispering voiceless words. And her lips answered with a twirl of indescribable beauty. Lighting up her face, lighting up the world.

As my face fell full over hers, my lips just above hers, she was up on her feet exactly before the lips could unite. The gentle sport was the most perfect foreplay. The fingers still together, in an unstoppable dance, showed the way. Before her feet had registered her standing on them, I was up. Pinning her. The wall and the pillar on two sides, and I on the third. Even if willing, there was no escape. But she was unwilling.

Our palms were one, as the fingers locked. The foreplay had reached the end as I moved in, with her welcoming. I drowned in her shy gaze, falling headlong into the pool. Falling into her warm embrace. The second our lips met, everything dissolved into the bright darkness as our eyes closed shut.

As I fell into her, she pulled me in. Her lips opening for mine, warmth spreading between us, enveloping us whole. A slow trot at first, the pairs of lips smashing harder with every passing moment. Quickly progressing to a raging march. Clashing as if in a terrible battle. The tongues their swords. She had always been shy for a kiss filled with a good dose of tongue, unless in the excitement I drove in past her barricades of shyness.

As our tongues were engaged, my hand found a new will for itself. Tracing roads up her arm to her shoulder, then down her front. Resting on her magnificent breast, a gentle squeeze bringing about an unconscious gasp that opened her lips for greater exploration of my tongue. My hand went down faster than before to the end of her t-shirt. She was lost entirely, absolutely unaware of the invader breaking the lines of modesty that none other had ever been allowed past. The contact of bare flesh sent Fresh jolts of electricity through her, making her unconsciously pull me in further than what hadn't been believed possible. We were deeper in the burrows of passion, as my hand went up. Feeling every bit of soft flesh. Never more than a light tread. Stopping finally at the edge, just as the rise began. At the boundaries of the bra holding her beasts prisoner. Reaching along the bra to the back, my fingers unclasped the bra with practiced ease. With the bra released, my hand had broken through all barriers. Resting fully on her, it slowly drew expansive designs, along the way to her breast released. My hand rested on her full mound, pushing the bra completely off her breast. I broke away from the kiss, while my fingers played with her erect nipple. She was still lost in ecstasy though, eyes closed, lips parted, breathing heavy, in utter bliss.

I knew we were at the end. Neither would want to get caught in a compromised position. And I knew just the way.

As my other hand reached down, over her pants, resting on her zipper, her legs parted unconsciously for me. As I put slight pressure, the awareness of someone at her entrance broke her out. She realised fully what was happening. One hand on her breast, her nipple between the fingers, other below. She pushed me and I fell away easily. Grinning. As we sat back down, others started walking in.

I could still taste her, feel her soft breast, her nipple, as I saw her rush out. I had to struggle with my erection, so no one would notice.

She sent me a message as she returned, "I had to wear my bra back on. Dumbass!!"

I couldn't suppress my smile as I replied, "Should we run home and continue?"

Her short reply was five minutes in coming, but I already knew the answer.