A Morning's Service Ch. 02

Story Info
My Dom continues my training.
1.7k words
4.43
20.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 08/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a graphic tale of a Dom and his very submissive crossdresser. If you are offended by tales of BDSM and sex between consenting adults then read no further... other wise enjoy.

Feel free to leave honest comments or suggestions, it really does encourage those of us who write to continue...

*****

As I laid on the floor I strained to hear what my wife and Master were discussing, when I had chatted to her I begged her to let me see Him again if she liked Him, and I was hoping that they would get along.

While I could not hear everything, they were talking to each other which was a positive, in my mind it was anyway. While I love my wife to bits I am sure she would agree that she is not good a domming me, and as for using a crop or cane on me she doesn't like to 'hurt me' even if I beg her too, hence why I had been looking for someone who would.

After a lot more conversation and a few laughs I heard his footsteps in the hall. "Well bitch what are we to do with you now."

He sounded so foreboding and I knew that this morning I would get what I wanted, a seeing to like never before.

"I understand from your wife that you crave pain, are you sure you want to say that to Me"

I nodded not knowing what else to say, and I didn't want to disappoint him.

"I have your wife's permission to do whatever I want to you regardless of your protests or cries to stop, you will wish you had not given yourself to us."

To us? I wondered if my wife was looking to learn from him and use me, if she did that it would be fantastic.

"Now tell me what you want and deserve bitch, and what you are." he growled at me.

"I am a sissy Master, my only use is to please you and my wife in any way you decide Master, I hope you will teach me to please you."

"Oh you will learn or suffer badly in the process."

He removed my blindfold and allowed me to look at him, he was very fit, and his cock must have been at least eight inches, and thick, so much bigger than I was, I wanted to see that in my wife, and me if that pleased Him.

He released my hands and legs so that I could stand before him. He lifted my skirt, slapped my cock making it shrivel, it was not big to start with, then felt my ass, parting my cheeks and pushing his thumb into me without warning, I squealed before groaning and feeling my little cock start to harden again.

He noticed this and said "We need to do something about that."

"Lesley" he shouted, and my wife appeared in the doorway. "did you get that item I asked you to."

"Yes Master" she said lowering her eyes, "I will go and get it."

I was stunned, this was supposed to be an arrangement for me to get some discipline, she had obviously been chatting to him separately to me for some time, I never expected her to be submissive to him, what was going on.

I saw him grin at me as she left the room. "She is a good bitch and she will submit to me as well in time, but first we need to get you in training first."

When she reappeared she had a small box in her hands which she passed to Master, he smiled at her and said "Down" and she sunk to her knees and watched him intently. I could not believe what I was seeing, it was like they had met already, otherwise how did she know what to do when he gave a command, I shuddered, did I really want this, bit too late I guess, but I didn't have to ask him back again did I.

He smiled as he opened the box, "Your wife and I think this is a must for your current position and to continue your training to be a sissy." He pulled out a chastity device, pink and plastic with a very short cage.

I immediately got hard as he showed it to me, "This is exactly why we need it." He laughed and slapped my cock hard making it shrivel again. He then proceeded to roughly pull my balls through the ring, then using his thumbnail her pushed my cock through, the pain kept me soft, then her spat in my cock and twisted the cage on me to get my little cock into the cage part before pushing it to the ring and inserting the lock.

I noticed it had two keys and once he had turned the lock and taken the key out, he pulled hard making sure the cage would not come off, it didn't.

He then passed one key to my wife, saying "Keep that on a chain around your neck so she can see it, it will be a reminder of what she is." The other key he dropped in his pocket.

"Yes Master" she said obediently.

I wondered why he was suddenly calling me her and she now, then I looked down at my caged cock and realised that this was not just a game to him, he wanted this for the long term.

I opened my mouth to speak, "But Sir, I have not ..."

He slapped me hard across the face, "Shut up sissy, you have no say in this, it is what your wife and I want, accept it or bear the consequences, and in case you are wondering the consequences are to be exposed to your family and friends as to what you really are, a sissy slut who is a cocksucker and dresses as a maid for her superiors, which by the way is anyone and everyone."

It was then that I noticed my wife had her phone in her hand and had been taking pictures during the whole scene, she was also smiling at me.

All of a sudden it dawned on me that I had been set up for this, she know who I had been chatting to I had always been open about it as I wanted her to know who was coming into our home, she had obviously used the opportunity to chat with him and tell him more about what I and she needed.

Looking at my wife he said "Now your wife has some chores to do, and you will receive your first punishment, I will go easy with you as this is your first time Pricilla, that's your sissy name by the way," then looking at my wife he said "you may go you know what I want."

She smiled at him "yes Master as you wish." Then got up and left the room.

"I believe that the garage is the best place for your punishment girl." And with that he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out to the garage.

My wife had obviously been bust while I was with Master this morning as when we got to the garage a space had been cleared and my spreader bar, gag and some rope were laid out neatly under one of the roof trusses.

"Take your dress off Pricilla"

I am sure I blushed as he called me that but I dutifully undid my zip and allowed it to fall off me, just standing there in my underwear.

He quickly spread my legs fitting the spreader bar which was three foot wide, then used some of the rope through my wrist cuffs behind my back and threw the end over the roof truss, pulling on the end and forcing me into a strappado position. Another length of rope was then fed through the end of my new cage and pulled down and tied off to the spreader bar, I was now efficiently bent over and immobile, any movement on my legs just pulled on my cage and there was no way for me to lower my arms, helpless.

Despite my predicament I could feel my cock trying to get hard in its cage and that in itself made me even more uncomfortable.

He stood before me, his erection again out of his trousers and just in front of my face, he slapped me a couple of times with it before forcing my mouth open and pushing into me.

"See how much you want cock don't you Pricilla, I can see your little clitty straining at its cage." He laughed. " I am going to turn you into a cocksucking cuckold whore, what you always wanted to be, I will break you and you will crave my cock and others and beg me to fuck you everytime you see me."

As he was talking he thrust in and out of my mouth not caring if I gagged or not, he just used me as he wished.

He then pulled out and wiped his cock on my face and hair before putting it back in his pants, watching my face and laughed again "I can see the look of disappointment in your eyes bitch, disappointment that I have not given you more cum, don't worry you will get lots."

He then picked up the gag and forced it in my mouth, doing it up very tightly. "That will keep some of the noise down"

I wondered what he meant when my ass lit up with pain, I had not seen the cane appear in his hand, and again he swung it, I felt like it was on fire when it hit a third time. After ten strokes I lost count and by the time he had finished I was sure I was scared for life, I was sobbing and crying into my gag, drooling, and was sure my mascara had run, I should have used waterproof.

"There" he said, "That's a sample of what you will get only worse if you displease me, learn a lesson and do as you are told and it won't happen too often."

He then released me allowing me to stand and he removed the gag, "Now what do you say Pricilla."

"Thank you Master." I said blushing again at my feminine name.

"Good girl, time to rejoin your wife."

With that he clipped a dog lead to my collar and pulled me back into the house leaving my dress behind.

To be continued...