A Morning's Service Ch. 03

Story Info
My Dom continues my training and cuckolds me.
1.5k words
4.34
29k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 08/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a graphic tale of a Dom and his very submissive crossdresser. If you are offended by tales of BDSM and sex between consenting adults then read no further... otherwise enjoy.

Feel free to leave honest comments or suggestions, it really does encourage those of us who write to continue...

*****

As we entered the lounge I saw my wife had been busy. The kitchen bench had been moved in and was facing the door, and her favourite dildo was stuck to one end of it. It was about 7" and quite thick and had one of those suckers on the end so it stuck to most surfaces and kept it in place. There were also lengths of rope attached to the legs, and some spare bits lying on the bench.

He grabbed my hands and tied them behind my back with one of the bits of rope.

He pulled me to it and told me to straddle the bench so my ass was above the dildo. I looked at him in horror, I had never taken anything that big in my ass. I was about to protest but saw him watching me a grin on his face.

He got some lube my wife had left, bent me over and pushed two fingers into my ass working my hole stretching it as he lubed it, then wrapped his hand round the dildo, smearing that with lube before saying "Sit."

I said nothing, I knew he would not listen anyway, I was his toy while he was here and I would stick to that arrangement.

I lowered myself gently, feeling the head of the dildo that he was holding upright for me, and bore down and felt it breach my ring, stretching me like I had never been stretched before, the pain was excruciating and felt like I was being split apart.

He let go of the dildo once it was just inside me and watched my face grinning and enjoying my pain and discomfort. He then placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me downwards and despite my resistance he forced the dildo into me until I was sitting on the bench.

"Stay there." was all he said as he bent and tied the ropes attached to the legs of the bench around my thighs, effectively trapping the dildo inside me. He then took a spare bit and tied my cage to the base of the bench further restricting my movements.

As he stood up he said "Try and stand again bitch." I pulled upwards and felt the dildo leaving my ass, then I could not get any further up, stopped by the ropes, I was trapped on the dildo, my legs started burning and I had no option but to sit down on it again, driving it deep into me. All this time, my cock strained at its cage, giving away my excitement at my situation.

I then heard a timid voice, my wife saying "Please Master can you spare me a moment."

My Master then looked at me, said "Don't go anywhere Pricilla." and walked out of the lounge.

I heard them mumbling and then a small gasp from my wife and he came back in, moving directly to me and pushing two of his fingers into my mouth.

"Remember that taste Pricilla, I don't know when you will next taste your wife's juices."

As he said that my wife came into the lounge. She looked simply stunning in her under bust corset, stocking, red 6" heel, and her bright red PVC Maids uniform. She was clearly not wearing a bra or knickers as her pussy which was freshly shaven was glistening, below the hem of her outfit, with her juices that I had just tasted on my Master's fingers.

As she got close to Master he reached forward and I saw his middle finger disappear into her pussy as he pulled her towards him.

He looked at me smiling as her fingered her, she was obviously very excited, then said "She will make a beautiful sex slave don't you think Pricilla."

I looked at my wife and wondered what he had in stall for both of us, it seemed he wanted her as much as me, and I felt a little jealous, then humiliation as I realised that he was just using her to get in my mind and subjugate me.

"Undress me bitch." He said to my wife, she dropped to her knees, undoing his trouser belt then undoing his trousers sliding his zip down to release his tumescence, licking her lips as it sprung erect before her face.

He took his cock in his hand and looked me in the eyes before slapping her face with it, her mouth opening and closing as she tried to catch it.

"See how much she wants it Pricilla, she is a whore like you, a craver of big cocks." He laughed in a derisory manner.

He fed it into her mouth, grabbed a handful of her hair and forced to take it all, I could hear her gagging but still he pushed in until she took it all. Still watching me he slowly started to fuck her face, and fuck with my mind.

Did I really want this? How could I stop it. It was supposed to be me and him, I never dreamt he would use her to get at me, I never thought she would allow him to use her and dominate her, perhaps that explained why she had so much trouble domming me. Then it dawned on me that she was enjoying herself, she was not doing this for me but for herself.

As she sucked him, his juices rand down her chin and onto her breasts, He reached down and undid the zip pulling her breasts out of the corset and then reaching behind him he squeezed her nipple with one hand and fitted a clamp with a bell on it to her erect nipple with the other.

He then repeated it with her other nipple.

He smiled as he saw me looking so intently and pulled her off his cock, pushing on her shoulders she sunk to the floor her ass up in the air.

He moved behind her and in one motion entered her pussy driving up to the hilt, making her gasp and sigh in one sound and she immediately pushed back onto him, getting him in as deep as she could.

The ease with which he entered her showed me how excited and turned on she was, and it made me ashamed that I had never got her that excited since we had been married.

They were both looking at me when Master said "She so needs my big cock, now fuck yourself Pricilla as you watch a real man please her."

In a daze I automatically obeyed, rising and falling on the dildo, fucking myself with a bit of rubber as this man took my wife in front of me, I could not have dreamed of this humiliation, and I am sure I blushed bright red as I watched him pound her, her tits ringing the bells as they jiggled.

"Now remember what I told you bitch."

She looked back at him. "Yes Master."

It was not long before she was panting and I could tell she was getting close as she was pushing back hard on him trying to get more of him into her.

She then astounded me by looking back at him and saying, "Please Master may I cum."

He smiled at her and promptly withdrew smacking her ass hard, "No bitch you need to wait longer."

I could visibly see her disappointment, she was still humping fresh air as she slowly calmed down.

He looked at me then came and sat on the end of the bench in front of me, saying "Stay in that position bitch I will come back to you shortly." She just whimpered.

Looking at me he said "Now I understand from this bitch whore here that she has never allowed you anal. Is that true and why do you think she has refused you."

I am sure I was blushing again as I said "Yes Master that is true. She always told me it wasn't natural and she never wanted to try, so I never tried Master."

He laughed "Perhaps it's because you are not really man enough, I mean look at you, dressed as a Sissy Maid, fucking yourself with a dildo, and watching your whore wife fuck another man, hardly a recommendation for manhood are you?"

"No Master I am not."

As I said that he moved behind my wife again, and started playing with her pussy, pushing several fingers in her then withdrawing them showing me how excited and wet she was.

"This is what she needs and craves, a real cock inside her."

With that he positioned his cock at her asshole and looked at me hard, "Let's see if she refuses a real man."

To be continued...