A Most Embarrassing Night

Story Info
Caught giving head...twice.
1.1k words
4.4
53.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbKann
BarbKann
520 Followers

This is a story about the most embarrassing night I can remember. It happened a few years ago when both of my sons were still living at home. They were both adults at the time.

I started dating this new guy. We had gone out a couple of times, but had only kissed a bit so far. I was ready for more and was going to make sure he knew it that night. He picked me up at home and we went to dinner, Woodfire Grill at the Everett Marina. I wore a knee length skirt, and a long-sleeve pullover V-neck sweater, of course without underwear.

We had dinner and a few drinks in the bar, then went for a walk along the pier. Is was a mild night, but the breeze was a little chilly being next to the water. My nipples were clearly poking out against my sweater. We did some kissing and I immediately started rubbing his cock through his pants. I wanted to make it clear that I was horny and wanted him. I suggested we go back to my place.

Before we even got through my front door I pulled my sweater off and dropped it to the floor. We started kissing again and he started squeezing my boobs, and my nipples. I pulled his shirt off and dropped my skirt. I was now completely naked as we made our way to the living room. As we got to the couch I undid his pants and dropped to my knees. I pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles as he stood there. I ran my tongue up his inner thigh, and then started licking his balls. His cock was already at full attention by the time I licked my way to the tip.

I started swirling my tongue around the head of his cock, while massaging his balls. I then slipped my mouth over the head and started sliding down all the way to the base. I had his whole seven inches in my mouth and throat. He moaned and slipped his hands through my hair. I started bobbing up and down on his erection, going down all the way on each stroke. After a few minutes he slipped his hands down to the sides of my head and started pulling my mouth onto his cock at his own pace, while pumping his hips forward at the same time. This went on for a few more minutes, before he just held my head in place and kept pumping my mouth, fucking my face, until he finally tensed up and shot his first load of cum into my throat, another shot onto my tongue, and the last couple blasts onto my face. My body shook as a small orgasm washed over me. I scooped up the cum on my face and sucked it off of my fingers, swallowing it down.

"That was so fucking hot!" I heard from someone behind me.

I turned to see my two sons and two of their friends standing in the entryway. I was so embarrassed, on my knees naked, and my clothes on the floor near the front door. I couldn't even cover myself, not that I really wanted to. Apparently, they had seen most of my performance. With my date's hands on the side of my face over my ears, all I had heard was the slurping sounds of his cock slamming in and out of my mouth.

I'm sure my two sons were pretty embarrassed too. They were supposed to be out for the night. Their two friends were grinning widely though, and both had obvious erections. Had my kids not been there I might of asked them to join in. I eventually got up, walked past them to grab my clothes and took my date upstairs.

As soon as we got to my room my hands went to my pussy. Yes I was embarrassed, but I was also really turned on by what had just happened. My date stood there watching me finger myself while rubbing my clit. Then I grabbed my double ended dildo out of my nightstand. I licked both ends really good,then plunged it into both my pussy and asshole. I came in just a few minutes, but I was ready to get fucked. I reached over and grabbed my date by his cock. I started sucking him again while he pumped the dildo in and out of my holes. Once he was hard he pulled one end of the dildo out of my ass, had me get on my hands and knees, and slid his cock all the way into my ass in one stroke. He fucked me for a good ten minutes, sliding in and out of my ass with his cock while pumping my dildo in and out of my pussy at the same time. Before long, he tensed up and I could feel his cum shooting up my ass. I turned around and licked his cock clean, sucking out any cum he had left.

I had my next date with him the following weekend. He asked If I would greet him naked when he came to pick me up. Of coarse I was all for it. He was to be at my house at 7:00 PM. I started getting ready around 6:00, showering, shaving my pussy, etc. I was pretty much ready when I heard someone at the door around 6:40. I figured my date was just early, so I ran downstairs, still naked of coarse. You can't see my porch from anywhere in the house, so I just opened the front door. To my surprise it wasn't my date, but one of the boys that was with my kids the previous week. All he could say was "WOW". I could see he had an obvious bulge in his pants from his now erect cock. I couldn't resist, so I just smiled, got down on my knees, opened his fly and pulled out a nice six inch hard cock, right out on my front porch.

I licked around the head, then slid my mouth over it until my lips reached his pubic hair. I could tell he wasn't going to last very long, so I started pumping my mouth up and down his cock, taking him into my throat on each stroke. It was barely a couple minutes before I felt him tense up. I pulled back and sucked hard as his jizz started shooting onto my tongue. I swallowed it all down and stood up, gave him a quick peck on the lips and told him he was delicious.

I was startled by the sound of clapping. There in my driveway was my date with a huge grin on his face.

BarbKann
BarbKann
520 Followers