A Most Excellent Thanksgiving

Story Info
A short story from a long weekend.
990 words
3.43
15.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenLukin
KenLukin
126 Followers

A short story from a long weekend

It was Friday morning after a busy Thursday Thanksgiving. We were planning on simply relaxing at home for the day. Of course, hubby can't sit still for long and he was wandering around with a screwdriver and some WD-40, doing pre-winter maintenance.

I was in the study, tapping away at the computer and chatting with one of my favorite on-line friends. We've found so many nice people to chat with and share hot stories.

Hubby came around the corner, peered into the study, hesitated, then asked, "Hey Katie, what-cha doin'?"

Sometimes I just feel so transparent to him. Okay, I was probably a little red in the face, maybe my pulse rate was up and clearly, I was stroking my clit through my panties.

"Just chatting." I replied, possibly a bit breathless.

"Hmm, must be a good one. You're looking a touch on the horny side to me."

I think I nodded but just kept typing with my free hand, quite into my continuing erotic conversation.

"Okay, I got this." He stated, and I could hear him walking around and clicking away on his phone, texting I assumed.

A few minutes later, hubby poked his head into the study, beamed a wide smile and held up one hand with all five fingers in the air. Then he turned and left with no explanation. He does confuse me sometimes.

I was engrossed in my hot chat and vigorous pussy rubbing so I barely even noticed the knock at our door. Hubby answered and I looked up to see our neighbor's nineteen-year old son, Justin come bouncing in. He was apparently home from college for the weekend. I was happy to see him and realized it had been many months since his last visit.

He scooted toward me as I stood to greet him. We shared a big, sincere hug and quickly got caught up on things. Hubby encouraged me to sit and continue my chat while the two of them looked on. Soon he began to rub my shoulders and reached down to unbutton my blouse.

It felt good as I wiggled it off so he could massage my big boobs. We were at home, so wearing no bra seemed appropriate. Justin smiled and gave my breasts a very approving look.

Suddenly it occurred to me why hubby had been holding up the five fingers. Justin was only the first.

"Three more coming, Katie." Hubby told me as he leaned in and kissed my ear. Then he offered to take over the chat with our friend and provide commentary.

I was pleased to accept as he plopped into my chair while I jumped up to give Justin a nice, bare-breasted kiss. His hands were warm and I encouraged him to take some time to get re-acquainted with my sensitive double-D boobs. I slid down his body, pulling his pants and boxers to his ankles as I did so.

Hubby continued typing away as he e-chatted with our on-line buddy. He told me he was providing descriptive details of my actions as I urgently sucked on Justin's hard cock right beside the desk. Our young friend was ready in almost no time. He must have missed me because that was the quickest he'd ever shot a load for me.

I enjoyed a powerful orgasm as well while I swished his big juicy cum load around in my mouth.

I hadn't finished swallowing his fresh juice yet when the doorbell chimed. Hubby hurried over to answer and it was Mark, Brian, and Justin's college buddy, Donny.

All had attended our private Glory Hole event back in July. I was happy to see Brian again. I'd kind of picked him up at the last New Year's party for some special attention. Mark was one of our long-time regulars.

Somehow, we all ended up naked in the next few moments and at my insistence they lured me to the bedroom. I'll let imaginations run wild here, but suffice to say I spent a glorious day sucking and fucking all five of them.

Brian escaped after he'd fired his first load up my bum and went back to the study to carry on the chat with our friend who was patiently waiting for an on-line update. He seemed super excited as hubby ushered him back into the bedroom in only a few minutes to join back into the ongoing fun.

Donny and Justin, the young guns, were amazing and they could orgasm so much...five times each by my count.

Just when I thought all the excitement was done and the guys were satisfied, Brian surprised me with a request that I couldn't refuse. As the others watched he raised my legs, crawled in so his face was buried between my thighs and then lapped and sucked up the cream-pies from my ass and pussy.

I came more than once, very intensely, and each time gushed another gooey mixture of my juice and six loads of cum out of my orifices. He slurped it all up happily.

To repay him for this amazing act of erotic kindness I insisted on sucking his cock while my husband and our three friends looked on. Between his numerous groans and moans while I eagerly deepthroated his lovely hard manhood, he managed to tell us the friend he'd been e-chatting with had dared him to suck out my cream-pies. It was something he hadn't tried before but he said it was truly enjoyable.

He got harder and harder as he spoke, and before long surrendered one final huge cum load for me. I orgasmed again as I savored and swallowed his glorious, hot semen.

By the end of our session, my five guys had given me three loads in the ass, three more deep in my hot pussy, and a wonderful eleven to swallow.

Now that's a hotwife's idea of a very excellent Thanksgiving!

KenLukin
KenLukin
126 Followers