A Most Happy Birthday

Story Info
Jeffrey receives a special birthday surprise.
1.7k words
4.23
21.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone, again, on his birthday. Another year had passed as many have. The obese, lazy cat, the dog and he were celebrating by sitting around the living room watching MASH reruns. Of course, maybe next year, she would be there. His heart leapt at the thought. He glanced at the wall clock and was dismayed to find it was nearly 4:30 p.m. He had expected to hear from her before now.

He settled back into the worn settee and tried focusing on the slapstick comedy of Alan Alda, but his thoughts kept returning to last night. Her sighs, her moans, her begging for release as his voice caressed her psyche, her hands caressing her body as he provided her with the intimacy and imagery to achieve orgasms, one after another. Then, when spent, they both lay cradling the telephones wistfully, wishing they could touch, feeling sated, yet hungering for something they couldn't have.

Modern technology had certainly changed the dating scene. He might never have known her if not for the Internet and telephone. He might never have an opportunity to meet her, if not for the airplane. The airplane would bring them together in two short months.

The doorbell interrupted his thoughts. He opened the door to find a bouquet of yellow roses with thick, yet shapely legs.

A raspy voice said, "Mr. ~~~~~. I have a delivery for you."

He took the flowers from her and couldn't help but notice her heavy chest and thick waist. Dressed comfortably in a skirt and button up blouse, her full lips curved and her smile seemed contagious. She appeared to be a confident lady in her mid to late thirties. He noticed her hands shook a bit as he handed over the tip.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom? This is my third delivery and..."

Jeff was a bit surprised at the request, but nodded her into the house.

"It's down the hall to the left," he instructed.

Her eyes roamed over his 55 year old body appreciatively. In denim jeans and the faded t-shirt, he might have presented himself for someone much younger.

"I can see why someone might send you flowers, darlin." She giggled nervously and went into the bathroom.

A bit dumbfounded, but not unused to the more open nature of sexual banter in the new millennium, he paid little attention to her comment, but smiled to himself.

He placed the roses on the coffee table and sat on the settee, once again. His thoughts returning to her words and moans, the sound of her voice as she spoke about their life together. The excitement she expresses so well when discussing their finally meeting, in person, real time and flesh to flesh.

He opened the note card to find the message. "Jeffrey, " (She is the only one to call him Jeffrey.) "Many wishes for a Happy Birthday and dreams of our time to come. We will be together, darling. Love and kisses, Melissa"

He closed his eyes, placing the note card on the couch and imagined her voice, "Jeffrey." He could almost feel her breath on his ear as she whispers his name. ""Many wishes for a happy Birthday and dreams of our time to come. We are together, darling." He thought he could feel her hand on his shoulder and then, realized, a hand was indeed touching his shoulder.

He turned to look at her, his mouth agape.

"Melissa? Is that you?"

The confident delivery girl now looked at the floor, ringing her hands in front of her waist.

"Yes, Jeffrey. It is I. Are you upset? I didn't call. I wanted to surprise you." She blurted, her voice shrill and shaky.

Her bottom lip trembled as she realized the potentially huge mistake she may have just made. They had made plans for meeting in the springtime. He was a man who enjoyed control and may not enjoy surprises. Her mind raced. What if he turned her away? What if he had company coming or plans that couldn't be changed? What if he really didn't want her there?

His hand reached for hers as he told her, "No, I am not upset. What are you doing here? " He smiled as he realized what he had before him. "Of course, I am not angry."

He walked to the end of the couch and pulled her toward him. Their bodies nearly touching, as he took both her hands in his, she sighed and raised her head. A soft smile caressed her lips as she said, "Am I okay? I told you, I am no beauty."

"Oh, darlin'. You are perfect! As I knew you would be."

He pulled her into his arms, crushing her against him as his hands caressed her back. She shuddered at the intimacy and the overwhelming rush of passion she felt. It was right. She knew it would be, but being in his arms was exactly right.

She raised her face to his, her mouth slightly opened. He lowered his lips to hers for their first kiss. Softly, he kissed her, lightly tasting her lips over and again. Their kiss was tentative at first, and then he pressed his lips against hers, his tongue prying her mouth open. Their tongues met and danced delicately as their hands began exploring one another. Without a thought, she slid her hand to his taut ass. She heard him gasp and quickly removed it.

"No, Melissa, it is okay. We have waited too long for this moment." He gently placed her hand on his ass as his moved up and down her side, gliding over her rib cage. Their kiss became more wanton, as his hand slid to her breast, squeezing the bulbous orb and his other hand pressed her waist against him. She could feel his hardness pressing against her abdomen.

"Oh, God, " she moaned.

His lips moved to her neck, she slid her hands into his hair as his mouth nibbled and his tongue tasted just beneath her ear. She flung her head back, offering full access to her neck and chest. His hand, kneaded her breast until his fingers found her erect and tender nipple. He squeezed them, twisting them, as he knew she would enjoy. His mouth moved down her sternum, between her breasts. His hands fumbled with the buttons until her chest was revealed to him.

Her large and soft tits lay before him. He took one in each hand and pressed them together, placing his face at the crevice they created. Inhaling her feminine scent, he whispered, "oh, Liz. Beautiful, Liz."

He led her backward to the couch and helped her from her blouse. She pulled his t-shirt over his head and began kissing his chest. Wanting to taste all of him, her mouth explored him until he took the back of her head and guided her face to his. His mouth crushed hers as she fumbled with his belt buckle and his hands slipped her skirt over her ample thighs. His hands caressed her hips and her bare ass as their kiss gained momentum.

He laid her back onto the couch, his mouth gliding over her breasts. Suckling one, then the other, his tongue darting in and out of his mouth, his lips increasing pressure as his hand slid over her soft abdomen and slipped between her thighs. He pressed his hand against her mound and sucked a nipple deeply into his mouth as his finger separated her labia, gliding up and down her damp crevice.

Immediately, her hips began grinding beneath his hands, her legs spreading wider with each movement, small whimpers escaped her lips. The urgency was growing. They had both been abstinent for several months and had dreamed of this moment. Jeffrey could feel his cock, throbbing and needing release.

" Jeffrey. I need you, now. "

He needed no other prompting. He raised his body over hers, looked deeply into her eyes and entered her hot, wet pussy. His cock moved slowly in until he could feel himself fully encased by her sex.

"Yesssss, " she hissed.

She flexed her vaginal muscles against him. He withdrew and entered once again, savoring their union. She pressed her hips against him. He withdrew once more, and began pumping his hard shaft in and out of her. Her hips rose with each thrust, meeting him, feeling his manhood moving deep within her.

Her hands stroked his chest and face as he moved more rapidly, increasing speed and pressure until he could feel her cervix against the head of his cock. Sensation flew through her abdomen with each assault and her whimpers became cries. Her pussy tightened around him, while her body began trembling.

"Oh, Jeffrey, please."

"What do you want, Melissa? " He asked in a firm, commanding tone.

"You know, " she cried. The need building, threatening to erupt invaded her thoughts, rendering her nearly speechless.

"What is it? Tell me, Melissa."

He looked deeply into her eyes, demanding an answer with his piercing gaze. She stared back at him, putting together the words he needed to hear in her mind before saying them.

"I need to cum, love." She cried out. "Please, cum with me"

He thrust several more times, not answering. Her body trembled uncontrollably, as she fought the urge to orgasm. She turned her head into a throw pillow as she stifled a sob. Her cunt tightened and flexed against his hardness. His own release was imminent. Each thrust brought him closer, the pressure was building. He knew it couldn't be much longer.

"Cum now, Melissa."

He buried his cock deep within her sheath. Immediately, she began shouting, her orgasm was all consuming. Her legs and pussy tense, her head rolling back and forth, her hands gripping his arms as her juices flowed over his cock. He thrust again and again, shouting her name as his own orgasm overtook him, his body taut as he shoved his prick inside her, their hips grinding, he left his seed. For a moment, it seemed their orgasm could never end. Shouting, grasping, thrusting, until finally, he collapsed atop her, leaving his now flaccid dick inside her.

Her hands caressed his hair; she kissed his head as a final eruption escaped.

They lay together, breathless, his head resting on her chest, still joined. Butterfly touches and gentle kisses were shared. They had imagined there first time to be so. Their longing for togetherness, so nearly achieved by Ma Bell had finally been sated.

Slowly, he raised himself, planted the sweetest of kisses upon her lips and with a twinkle in his eye said, "Well, Melissa. It is nice to meet you."