A Most Memorable Evening

Story Info
My tryst with an exotic and mysterious nymph.
4.8k words
4.56
12.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grateful acknowledgements to fellow members, ragini15 and honeybey40 for their kind suggestions and reviews and providing the inspiration and encouragement to indulge in this hobby.

*****

My tryst with an exotic and mysterious nymph

Our eyes met over wisps of tobacco smoke in the smoking area of arrivals baggage claim. It was a longish flight, also delayed, and I was badly in need to get my nicotine rush, which was denied for more than 5 hours.

Dressed in a stylish ensemble of a dark skirt, and white silk shirt like blouse, she oozed womanly appeal. It looked too expensive to be a dress uniform. Well toned, with a great cute nymph like look, standing over five and six, 36C, with curvy 38 hips, a trim 26 at the waistline was my educated guess.

The outline of her dark maroon lace bra was clear thru her blouse. Her adequately sized butt was so provocative as she leaned over to reach the cigarette lighter mounted on the wall. Must be wearing a thong, I thought, as there were no panty lines. Shoulder length dark hair, suited her ivory complexion very well.

She, was a very desirable lady, and I was struggling with myself on how to start a conversation. I was unsure whether she was a traveller into the city or airline or airport crew. She was not carrying any hand luggage, so I assumed the latter. All she had was a expensive looking clutch purse, where she had her cigarettes.

I stand five and eleven in my socks, and at forty five summers, have a full head of hair, just showing the salt. Not exactly a bodybuilder, I maintained a reasonably physique, but for the slight belly, that I manage to tighten in when needed. I ran two miles a day, that helped to maintain my stamina, despite the pack a day habit. Not exactly film star looks, I was able to carry myself well and had a charm that endeared me to a majority of the gentler gender who got to know me.

She strode over to the table, across me. She had her face downwards, focusing on each puff, deep in thought. She seemed pensive, and somewhat lonely. I used this opportunity to hungrily appraise her. The very sight drove a hard on. She looked up then.

I smiled and it returned. I drew a deep drag and blew a ring. It slowly crossed the distance and her eyes closed in anticipation. It shattered over her, and she enjoyed it. Opening her eyes slowly, she glanced at the door, and stubbed out her fag.

Ruing the lost chance, and slightly disappointed, I quickly stubbed my own, and followed her out the door, as she made her way towards the baggage carousel, that was announced for my checked in bag. I was following her steps, a few feet behind her, and admiring her svelte and truly sophisticated figure as the epitome of womanly sexuality, when she stopped abruptly in her tracks, causing me to bump into her, causing her to drop her clutch.

I gasped, as this was not an intentional act of mine. I stammered my apologies, as she looked at me, with a look, that kind of hinted a deliberate act on her part. Not willing to believe that a goddess like creation would want me to bump into her, or even get bumped into on purpose, I bent down to pick up her dropped purse, and what a sight I was treated to.

She was commando, no panty. I blinked and gulped in surprise, taken aback by her daring, and feasting my eyes at exquisite and sculptured ivory complexioned cheeks up her skirt and whilst I did not get a glimpse of her pussy, I was treated to a waft of her feminine fragrance which brought an involuntary drool, which I had to swallow behind the privacy of my hand, by pretending to cough.

As I picked up her purse and glanced up, I saw her looking down at me, a curiously playful smile dancing on her lips. While I was still apologising, she smiled at me, and took a step aside, and took her purse from my proffered hand. She smiled, this time a tad wistful, and said, I was in thought, and I don't know what caused me to stop. It was my fault, not yours, she added. Dear... I opened, Natasha, she said. I am Prakash, and held out my hand. She shook it and let out a short sigh.

Is there anything I could help you with, I offered, are you from this city?, wanting to make the most of an opportunity to befriend her. This isn't my baggage carousel, that's what caused me to stop, she explained. I spied my bag, and hauling it off the belt, I offered to help her with her baggage.

She looked at the information display on the carousel, and it turned out that her bags were on the adjoining belt. I followed her, and she pointed out to a purple suitcase, and I promptly pulled it off, and finding the baggage trolley, I placed both our luggage on it and led the way out to the exit. She walked beside me, as though we were people who were known well to each other. As we walked out the door, she placed her hand on me, as if for support.

I don't know, she replied. I walked towards the taxi stand, and stood in line, with her, just millimeters from me. Our turn came, I looked at her, and asked, Where is it that you are headed to? Whatever your wish, Prakash, she replied softly.

We took the cab, and climbed in. Four Seasons,I mentioned to the cabbie. It was a short ride, and in the back seat of the taxi, she placed her head on my shoulder, as I gently hugged her. I was not able to believe what was unfolding, however, I had no intention of blowing a great chance to get acquainted with her. Would you like me to get a room for you, I whispered, We will share a room, dear, she gently murmured,, as she nuzzled herself into the crook of my arm.

We arrived at the hotel, and it took a few minutes to clear the front desk formalities, and soon we were in the well appointed suite. It had been a long day for me and I was longing to have a quick drink, and get into the shower. Opening the mini bar, I asked Natasha what she liked. She came by, and said, they have no vodka here, could I get one? She was three or four inches shorter, and in her seductive dress, I longed to turn her and hug her, yer demurred, thinking that I should not blow this chance at all, with me rushing in.

She was willing, I knew, however, I wanted to romance the situation and bide my time. Moving over to the telephone on the bedside table closeby, I called room service and ordered her choice of vodka and tonic, and mine of Scotch and soda. She went and sat on the bed, and kept looking me over.

It was not long, before to door buzzed and our drinks were delivered. She came over, picked up my Scotch glass, and pouring a dash of soda, and offered it to me with a smile.

I beamed at her, and she placed her hands behind my neck and brought her lips towards mine. Placing my glass on the table, I moved my hands over her back and drew our bodies closer. Prising my lips open, she moved her tongue, inside my mouth, and finding my tongue too, played with it with her tongue for a few minutes. I was getting aroused, and she could feel me firming up thru my trousers.

She released her hold on me, and cracking open the can of tonic water, mixed her vodka, took a couple of slow sips from her glass, and then in one swoop, finished it bottoms up.

She stepped in a steady gait towards the bathroom, and kicking off her shoes, started to unbutton her shirt, and zipped out of her skirt. Standing in her tan stockings, and bra, she looked exotic. And confirming my close encounter with her with my earlier view upskirt, she was definitely going commando. Freeing herself from the confines of her bra, she let her breasts out. It was a heavenly sight. She took a moment to get out of her hold up stockings. Without looking at me, she stepped into the bathroom, and did not bother to close the door.

Is this a hint, I wondered, as I too, got rid of my clothes and stood in my buff. I heard a humming sound, as she rolled up the blind, which allowed a view from the room into it. There was now no doubt in my mind. She turned on the shower, and moved clockwise on her feet, like a ballet dancer, and let the spray drench her perfectly proportioned body. And treating to sight that inspired the famous paintings, of Venus rising from the sea. I gulped down some of my drink, and went in, my member, aroused and looking forward to what would unfold hereon.

Steam had lightly fogged the spacious bathroom, as I went into the large glass enclosed stall, with a huge one meter by one meter rain shower. I was thrilled at the sight of her nymph like body under the rivulets of water, and I was soon chasing the trickles down her neck with my tongue, making her gasp with pleasure. I reached for her full breast and took her rock hard nipple in my mouth, rasping my tongue over her tingling nub and gently biting it before moving to treat the other nipple the same, my hands squeezing them both and causing her to arch her back up at me.

I embraced her, and placed my hands over her shoulders, and slowly with one hand stroking her smooth back and reaching down to rub over her supple and graceful bottoms. I reached a little further down and slipped a finger between her cheeks and down to her pussy to find that it was warm to the touch, and dripping with love fluids. She gasped as I slid two fingers into her pussy and she pushed her arse back onto my arm to try to give me room to get my fingers in even further. I pumped my fingers in and out of Natasha a few times, feeling her tighten on my fingers, her breathing quickening in rising passion.

She dropped to her knees and eagerly grasped my junior with both hands and put out her tongue to gently lap the head of my cock, flicking her tongue over it and causing me to groan in delight. She slowly pumped my dick a little as she licked my cockhead before running her tongue down to my balls, sucking and nuzzling them, lightly nipping the skin with her teeth before taking them into her mouth and rolling them firmly against her tongue. All the while, we were under the warm water, which I had set into jet burst mode on the shower setting dial.

I raised her up, she was light as a feather. Nuzzling her perky breasts, I chewed on her taut nipples as she hugged me tightly. Take me, I am yours , let us become one, she whispered in my ear, and started to run her lips and tongue around my earlobe. Not yet, there is more, said I as I moved downwards towards her womanhood, running my tongue against her gash, using my hands to draw her hips closer to my face.

"Enough!" she said and pulled him up to her, with an urgency. "Take me, fill me now, I need you now". She turned and placed her hands around him, presenting her pussy against my rock hard dick, as she looked upwards pleadingly at me, her eyes, half closed in her frenetic feelings. "Fuck me hard, put your big dick in me and make me come", she implored.

I stood up, stepped closer to her and guided my cock to her eager pussy, she was soaking wet and it was not all from the shower. With a firm thrust, I was fully encased in her, her cunt muscles clenching tightly at my shaft and her juices coating me with their slickness. She groaned deeply in pleasure as she felt me filling her up, and my hands reached around to grasp her bottom, as I plunged deeply and firmly into her. Her breathing was fast and ragged, as was mine, and as I sped up and pumped into her faster and harder, she started to feel the first wave of ecstasy, her arse and hips pushing forward at my loins.

Our bodies were slapping wetly together in the jet bursts of streaming water and I squeezed her nipples and bit the base of her neck as she came, in wave after wave, each leading edge of her thrill, tightening the grip on my now fully hard dick. I was close to my own climax and I grabbed her hips to pull her even further onto my manhood as I came with a low groan, pulsing into her tight pussy and filling her with my seed. She moaned as she felt my cock swell and release inside her warm chamber and lifted her face to kiss me.

My arms were wrapped around her in a firm grip, as I felt the last squirt of seed being squeezed from my cock by her powerful pussy muscles, and we leaned together against the shower wall. I set the shower dial to a rain pour, my softening cock slipped out from her and we stood for a while under the pouring water, heartbeats slowing, gently relaxing and coming back to normalcy. We separated and she soaped me, as I soaped her, enjoying the feel of our naked bodies. We rinsed off the bath gel from each other. We stepped out of the stall, and towelled each other, her hair, now in loose strands, as I rubbed the towel on her head, drying out the moisture.

I lifted her in my arms, and took her to the bed, and lay her naked form there. She was looking really sexy, fresh, and the fragrance of a fresh bath, wafting in the room. I picked up my glass, and reached out for a relaxing smoke.

Hearing my lighter click, she opened her eyes, and sat up, knees to shoulders, her breasts, flattened peeking around her things. I offered her a cigarette, and she took it as I flicked the lighter on. We sat there, she on the bed, and I on the settee, eyes in each other's eyes. She looked relaxed, but there was something about her demeanour, something mysterious, that I could not place.

There would be time enough to know, I thought, as I freshened her glass, and moved to set it on the bedside drawer, beside her. She reached out with her free left hand, and drew me closer, and kissed my stomach. I gently, kissed her forehead, running my fingers thru her now dried mane. She buried her face in my midriff. We stayed in that pose, for a couple of minutes, and I could feel the rush of blood into my cock.

Stubbing out our cigarettes, I asked, Shall we order some food, or shall we make it to the restaurant? Your choice of food, she replied. I will have what you will, but let's have it here. I ordered a light pilaf and accompaniment, as she went to bring the bath robes, to cover ourselves up.

As the food was served, she took off her robe, dimmed the room lights and sat down beside me, and loosened my robe too. Standing up, I let it slide down. Taking a spoon of rice, she placed it in my mouth, and without giving me a chance to do anything, kissed my mouth and drew some of the rice into her mouth, and moved back. I did the same to her, and we enjoyed sharing the food in the half light, and our tastes. We took our time about it, and embracing each other between kisses and eating.

I got up, pushed the food trolley out of the room, and went into the bath area to wash my hands and rinse my hands. She followed me in, and used the hair drier, to blow the last of the moisture from her hair. I could not get enough at gazing at her, she seemed not to notice at all, it was as if I was not there at all.

I went and lay on the bed, and she came by presently, and snuggled up to me. She had her hair loose, and she had dabbed some fragrance, which added to her exoticism. She lay to my left, her head on my chest, her breath warm as she exhaled. With my left arm, I drew her closer, and with my right, was gently running the fingers thru her hair. She looked at me, her eyes, deep pools of sexual desire. I kissed them in turn. I felt her shudder, and she moved her hand down to my cock. Her soft palms, were rubbing it, very delicately, and occasionally tickling my balls. It did not take long for it to stiffen up and stand erect.

Slowly at first, running my hands over her heavenly body, telling her how beautiful and exciting every portion of it was, and then following up with my lips and my tongue working on her upper body, kissing her neck, her perked up nipples, cuddling the breasts, and two fingers pushing in her cunt, rubbing the G spot inside, and alternating with her clit bud, in a short while, she was excited to a feverish pitch, biting my upper arms, scratching my stomach with her nails, moaning and crying out, exciting me to her own level of frenzy, and then she was begging me. holding my chin in her two hands, passionately and furiously kissing me, and in her heat, whispering, "Please do it, Oh yes Prakash, Please do it, I am yours to ravish, I am aching for you, I need you to fill me up."

Not needing any further encouragement, I separated her thighs fully, moved my hips a bit downwards between her legs and searched for her now moist and dripping pussy, seeking the entrance by pressing my hardened prick against her loins and finding it, thrust my cock forward, in hard, in deep, burying it into the innermost depths of her pussy, to the end of her cunt in a single thrust, and she screamed loudly and lifted her back, arching her body, thrusting her pussy up onto my shaft end, and as I plunged down and she plunged up, our bodies would smack together loudly and she would shout and scream.

Orrrwwwwgggghhhhh... Harder and harder, aaaiiiiieeeeeeeee... faster and faster, I pounded my jackhammer rod into her writhing, steaming, cauldron of a cockpit Ooooo rrrrrr ssss hhhh iiiittttt uuuuu ghhhggghh and she responded to every thrust of mine with an equally strong and forceful one of her own, she was fucking me every bit as hard and vigorously and violently as I was fucking her, and I knew that this was time for me to give as good as I got, and nothing to be left out, but go at it with all the energy and make the most of this opportunity with this real wonder of a woman.

NNnnnnhhhggggrrrrr ooooowwwggghhhllll, I snarled, a primitive beastly growl, and with my hands, I lifted her bums high off the matress and banged my sausage down into her body, the bed creaking in protest, as we threatened to break it in our violent love making, and all the time she was throating our her screams, egging me, "Yes Prakash, oh god yes, urging me on... fuck me Prakash, Oh Prakash, Yes Yes, oh fuck me real hard, harder, fill me with your juices, ream me, oh god... Ya... make me cum... Ya... Yahhhh... soooo hard... harder... faster, faasster... now, don't stop, don't stop , don't stop, oh fuck oh fuck me,... yes, yes, oh god YEEESSSS", and then she was like a wild tigress, snarling and clawing at me, and that excited me even more and I pounded and banged and pounded and banged

No woman had urged me to these levels like Natasha. Most would have begged me off, but not Natasha. Almost nymphomaniacal in her tendencies, she caused me to go full blast and punish her pussy. Her urgings and her own animalistic reactions released the beast in me, from the cage of civility. I had her body off the mattress, and resumed my rhythmic piston like thrusts deepe and deeper, harder and harder, threatening to shred her pussy into tatters, how she was taking it, I could not imagine, and I was enjoying her ability to take me on like no other woman had before.

She yelped and screamed and twisted and turned and growled and snarled and screeched a I banged her more and more. This was an unbelievable moment... She froze... she was reaching her next orgasm... she quivered in a violent wave... she was pulsating... her body jerking as if she had received a high voltage electric shock... engulfing her senses... her primitive yearnings... her lust for wild sex... a wild and out of control tigress in heat... I like an elephant gone rouge and rampaging and ravaging her... she was clawing her fingers over my back... scratching me... tearing into my flesh... as her boiling hot fluids scalded my still moving cock... as she gripped my cock in a vice like grasp... and she frothed and bit my ears... my nose... her pussy muscles milking my hose... in steady spasms... both growling like beasts in heat... tearing at each other... the only constant being the steady joining and unjoining at the hips for the last 15 minutes

I was still not done, and I needed to pull back or slow down, momentarily, and leave her to enjoy her first orgasmic pulses, before starting again, but she clutched at me fiercely, in a demonic trance, Noooo... she screamed... don't... slow down... she gasped out... and I resumed the jack hammer action and pounded away, a red hot piston into her willing and superheated socket , banging away harder and faster... , as her eyes open wide in hunger for me... to receive more... she was like a nymph gone wild... with desire... I growled at her... Take it... Take it deep... take me into those depths... I will plumb the bottom of your womanhood tonite... I will spear you... unnnnnnhhhhh... Yes, Prakash... yes... spear me in... spear me in deeper with your lance... Fuck me more... Yes... Natasha... I will nuke you... I will screw you like you have never been screwed before... Yes... Yes... fuck fuck me... fill me up... fill me up baby... do what you want... aaaaaaaahhh Prakash...

12