A Mother and Son Escape Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlman81
jlman81
138 Followers

"Damn Mom, that was amazing! I have never cum so hard in my life. I thought I was gonna lose consciousness for a second there. Hahahaha!"

Mom laughed along with me and sat back in her sleep and sighed deeply and happily. It warmed my heart knowing that it was me who brought that smile to her face.

"Honey, you are absolutely delicious. I bet you never knew your mom was such a good cock sucker. Hehehehe!!! Thank you for that, Baby. I needed my daily dose of calcium."

Mom seemed like a different person than she did a couple of hours ago. I don't know if it was her having cum or getting further away from Dad, but I could tell that there was a weight off of her shoulders. She pointed to a gravel road up ahead and told me to take a right. Mom tucked me away and zipped me up and then smoothed out her hair and made sure she didn't have any cum on her face.

"We're almost there, Honey. I am so nervous and excited. I know your Aunt is going to be excited to see you. It's probably been 10 years since she's seen you."

A few minutes later we pull up to this large country house. The long gravel road wasn't a road. It was their driveway. The wooded driveway opened into a huge clearing. When Mom told me that her sister lived in the country I was expecting hillbilly with broken down cars in the yard and grass that hasn't been mowed in ages. The house was large, but not obscenely so. There was a long wrap around porch with a porch swinging hanging and lightly swaying in the breeze. Mom lightly kissed my lips before she got out.

"You'll love my little sister, Honey. I don't know how much you remember, but she was always considered the fun one. Hahahaha!!!"

My heart was pounding again. I was never good around new people and it always took me a while to warm up to strangers. I just kept telling myself that it was family and not strangers. As we walked to the house hand in hand a pretty blond stepped out and I heard a screen door slam shut.

"Becky, Sis, Honey, is that you? Oh my god, Beck. Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

They ran into each other's arms. It was a relief to see Mom feel so free and loose. As the sun shined down on her she looked almost radiant. I had seen pictures of my aunt Emily, but had never seen the resemblance until now. Emily had a body that would not stop. She was taller than Mom and her legs seemed to go on forever. She had dirty blond hair that hung down about half down her back and she had the exact same striking blue eyes. They were almost as hypnotic as Moms were. Aunt Emily was wearing a light summer dress that was thin and clung to her body in the breeze. I don't think there was an ounce of fat anywhere on her. The dress stopped about mid thigh and her toned legs were a light honey color from the tan from living in the country.

"Becky, what are you doing here? I thought that son of a bitch husband made you stay away. Oh my god! Is this Jason?"

Aunt Becky ran to me and through her arms around my neck and jumped into my arms. "Jason, Darling, it's been so long since I've seen you. You grew up quite nicely!"

My eyes were huge and I wrapped my arms around her back in an awkward embrace. Mom stood there laughing knowing how uncomfortable I was. It was good to see her laugh and smile again. I couldn't help but smile back at her. She kissed my cheek and took me by the hand and led Mom and I into the house.

jlman81
jlman81
138 Followers
12