A Mother's Lapse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,885 Followers

He felt as hard and excited as he could ever remember being, with her laid out below him and his having his way deep inside her. Her body jerked about with each pump from him. His balls felt heavy right away and he wondered how long he could last.

Julia shook her head back and forth and relished the fullness of him there. She had never been taken so thoroughly as this. Lightness and more spasms shot through her as she struggled to contain herself from screaming loudly. She was bucking more and more as yet another orgasm rocked her. As she shook violently, Jack was set off into his own. Seeing her body shake as it did pushed him over the edge, and he grunted and shot into her. He pushed and made a grinding effort at her as though he was seeking some finish even deeper within her.

With his hips forward and his back hunched he slowed to a stop. She still had her hips elevated and was impaled on him as she tried to catch her breath and her emotions. Her chest was mashed to the table top and her palms were flat on it. She let her head softly ease to rest on the table's surface as well.

She at once thought of how she must have looked to him. Her legs were spread lewdly. She even felt her cheeks at her bottom open given the width of her legs being apart. Her entire upper torso and arms were still pushed forward and the robe dangled about in disarray. She had to have looked ravished. Nevertheless, when she thought of how he even still felt to her, lodged within, and how exquisitely taken every part of her felt, she couldn't suppress a big smile. He had wildly fucked her.

A few moments passed, and he began the awkward process of helping her off the table. His member slipped from her lips and she automatically clinched herself in response, seemingly missing his presence. She smiled again, and this time he saw it. He grinned back.

They embraced. She was more propped by him than anything, and he helped her over to the living room, where they both collapsed onto the sofa. He kissed her softly but repeatedly at her cheek and lips, and she managed a few kisses in return.

Julia and Jack didn't really talk. They just quietly recovered together. Eventually, she told him she had to go on to bed. They both climbed the stairs together. At the top of the stairs, they faced each other. It was dark. It was quiet. He brought her into his arms, and they embraced. He could feel her exhale completely in his arms and press into him. She could feel his strong arms wrap and cuddle her.

She eased back from him. She had to go to her bedroom. He looked down at her, and her face started to his. Their lips met and neither held back. They kissed deeply. When they finally parted, they both smiled to one another. They said goodnight.

---

Julia awoke groggily. She struggled to orient, as she could sense something was happening to her. She started understanding there was a rocking motion in the bed. Even though at first she was dazed, she realized there was movement at her vagina. She felt sex there. Was she dreaming? She almost spoke Jack's name, but she then gathered that she was in her own bed and in her room.

She searched for her bearings. As she thought and looked around, it hit her. She was on her side and the pushing was coming from behind her. It was Bill. It was Saturday morning, and Bill had entered her and was having sex with her.

Julia fought the initial impulse to stop him. Then, she worried inwardly for a response. She was shocked and just speechless. As she started to speak over her shoulder to Bill, she heard him grunt heavily. He stiffened and she knew instantly what this meant. He climaxed intensely. He had gotten off strongly, she concluded. But, she found herself much less than thrilled. Right away, she felt guilty knowing why she wasn't thrilled. First, it was because it had mostly happened unbeknownst to her. Mostly though, there was a guilt. It wasn't Jack there with her, nor the excitement she felt for him.

Bill stroked at her hair. "Wow, that was great." She didn't move or speak. His voice had been shaky before. Bill caught his breath and tried to compose himself better.

He had not acted as he intended. He awoke with an erection, and he immediately had become concerned about keeping it. It wasn't her fault, but he simply did not feel the attraction or desire that he once had for her years ago.

He had felt to her first, thinking he'd stimulate her awake, and then he had touched wetness at her lips. He had thought her already aroused. When he had put himself to her to rub her, he had pushed on into her and started. "I got carried away." He tried to explain. She just nodded back without words spoken.

Bill cuddled her, and he brushed at her hair. "You are a beautiful and special woman." He resolved to make things better even if it meant getting some kind of prescription. "I may not always show it, but I do appreciate you."

Julia was absolutely stunned. She reached a hand over her shoulder to him and squeezed at his.

He started breathing heavier and in moments he was snoring.

Julia's mind started reeling. As much as she hated to think it, she knew she wished he hadn't said those things. Could he sense she was drifting away from him? Is this why on this morning, of all times, he had decided to share like that with her. He never did that. When she was sure he was sleeping again, she slipped from the bed.

She went downstairs to make coffee, have a cup and clear her head. What a weekend.

In a hungover and emotional fog, Julia rummaged about in the kitchen, made coffee and sat down with a cup. It was hard to know where to begin with sorting this out. She winced.

A couple of things she was certain about. First, she was crazy and stupid to permit what had happened with Jack. There was no understating just how wrong and unintelligent her choices had been.

But just as clear to her was how she felt. She felt deeply and convincingly emotional for him and excited by him. Any number of thoughts, from Friday night's party to Saturday morning to Saturday night, showed her how much she cared about him.

As she sat there, she knew she felt such a love for him. She squeezed her eyes and released them at her next thought, as she regretted just how truly she also felt about him as a man. From her looking to him when they kissed Friday night to when she first surrendered to him in bed Saturday morning, there was no denying that she thought of him now as a man. And, as so very wrong as it was, she thought of him as a lover.

He had brought feelings and sensations from within her she could not ever having remembered felt. He aroused her, thrilled her, and consumed her. Their time together and the way he had been with her had combined to make her feel something she had never felt to this extent.

The feeling included intense desire. He made her feel that she wanted him badly and needed him. And not just emotionally, but she needed to feel him physically and to make love to him. She felt at her core a need to give herself to him. She had not ever felt this way.

She briefly wondered whether she didn't need to just break away from both of the men in the house and try to ascertain her thoughts more objectively. The things she was thinking were so unusual and extraordinary that perhaps she just needed time. She smirked wondering if she even wanted to be away from him in order to decide.

Julia looked up startled from her thoughts, seeing Jack pop into the kitchen. She beamed when she saw how very happy he was to see her there. She couldn't help but show how happy she was to see him too.

"Good morning," she said it in a low full voice. Her face glowed.

He came straight up to where she was sitting, and he bent to where he could hug her. He kissed her deeply and passionately.

After some passionate deep kissing, she pulled back. "Wait, wait." She stopped him.

He was standing next to where she was seated and he was very aroused. He started dragging at his shorts, and she gave quick shakes of her head, indicating 'no'. It didn't slow him in the least. His hand drew his penis from his shorts in front of her face, and when she realized just what he was doing, she visibly tightened. "Wait Jack, I don't know. We should talk."

Jack figured she was just acting coy, much like the night before. He persisted. He held his thick erection in her face. "No, not right now, Jack," she said it pleadingly, conveying perhaps that the choice was his.

He grinned down at her, and she gave him a torn look back. She dropped her view to his hand. He was fully engorged and there at her face. There was a wanton aspect of it being right in front of her like that. He edged his fist just a bit up and then just barely back, and she watched intently. Her face didn't move to avoid him, but her eyes looked back to him questioningly.

"Aw, c'mon." His tone made her seem unfair. "Are you serious? Are you going to leave me this way?" His hand tilted her face to him and he bent and kissed her again. She watched his face as he stood back straight, and he told her, "here."

He brought his cock in his hand and he put it to her lips. Once more she tried to pull back, but he cradled her cheek and lodged its thickness at her lips. ... She opened her mouth to him while looking in his eyes.

She heard him groan deeply as he worked his thickness in her mouth. She reluctantly started to suck on him and move her head. She felt his combined hardness and smoothness, and she started to react between her legs.

After a few more moments, the dynamic shifted. It went from his urging to instead her moving her mouth on him. Her head swayed and her mouth and lips massaged at his thick cock. They both knew she was getting more into it. Much more into it.

'How can he be this excited again? Is this really because of me?' She asked herself as she felt both their urgency.

Soon he was groaning continuously, and she was humming. Naughtily, Julia anticipated what it'd feel like when he started releasing into her mouth. She drifted a hand between her legs and started feverishly stroking there.

"WHAT?" The word is screamed and Julia cannot understand at first what has happened. For a moment more, Jack's thick, hard cock is nestled deeply in her mouth as she looked to the side of the room.

She saw Bill standing with his face flushed and eyes wide. "WHAT THE FUCK?" "WH... ."

She yanked her head back and Jack started frantically trying to pull his shorts up.

"Wait, wait, wait," Jack was desperately saying to Bill, and everything seemed to slow down to Jill as it unfolded. It was almost as if she were witnessing something she was not actually present at.

The sequence was deliberate and surreal. Bill grabbed his head with both hands and screamed. He looked over to the counter where the kitchen knives were at, and then looked straight at Jack.

Jack screamed, "no, no,no" as Bill started lunging to where the knives were.

Suddenly, Jack moved toward the counter, too. Before he can take a second step though, he froze in place. His stopping in place riveted Julia's attention back to Bill.

Bill had reached the counter, but unnaturally he ricocheted off the counter and collapsed to the floor. When he laid out on the floor, he was staring straight up and he was clutching the left side of his chest. He coughed and choked, and just as suddenly as he had started, he completely stopped. Then, he laid there motionless.

"CALL 911! CALL 911!" Julia heard Jack screaming it, but she couldn't move. She saw his eyes, and she knew he was gone. She also knew she would never, ever get that sight of him, and what she had caused, out of her mind.

The next several days blurred by, and she could barely function, rarely talked, and just felt deadened to an extent.

The authorities did inquire, and she told the truth. Of course, it all made sense. She and Bill had had sex earlier that morning, and they had drank most of the weekend. She didn't see it coming, and she absolutely couldn't believe he died of a massive heart attack on their kitchen floor. Everyone felt sympathy for her. Everyone saw that she was beside herself, apparently from such grief.

She had told the truth alright, but she didn't tell the whole truth. There was nothing asked about she and Jack. There was nothing to ask since everyone knew they were mother and son, and both had suddenly lost Bill. So, there was no mention made of the fact that Bill had heard strange sounds coming from the kitchen that morning. It was never told how he hurried down the stairs, already concerned as he feared someone must have been hurt from the kind of sounds he was hearing.

He had rushed into the doorway of the kitchen, and it had been as if he had struck a horrible wall that stopped him in his tracks. There he saw his wife and their son. At first, his son looked like he wasn't the matter, because he was standing straight and seemed animated.

Everything changed when he focused to where his wife was seated at their kitchen table. She was sitting facing their table and angled to where Bill was standing, but Julia's shoulders and face was turned to her left side. Her right hand appeared to be in her lap, and her right hand was clasping at something.

Positioned very close to her left side was Jack's torso and waist. Bill had fixed his attention to his beautiful wife's face. Her mouth was open and her lips wrapped a thick and erect cock that was pumping urgently between her lips. One look was all it took to show Julia was moving her face towards Jack as fervently as Jack's hips were bucking into her face. Her expression was one of exquisite pleasure.

There was an onslaught of friends and family around in the days between Bill's death and his funeral. Everyone was very supportive. The entire time passed as a flash to Julia. Then, just as suddenly as the friends and family had gathered, it seemed they quickly dispersed. By the time of the evening after Bill's funeral, the house had cleared out.

The house was still and quiet, and Jack and Julia decided they had to go have dinner to decompress. Julia did most of the talking. She spoke in a detached and halting manner, as if trying to explain to herself and to Jack. Jack heard beneath her words a desperate coping of sorts.

"It was a lapse to be sure, a horrible and terrible lapse, but a lapse." She had sounded scared but also as if warming to her justification as well. She sat close to him and spoke quietly. "No one meant for him to die. ..."

Jack considered whether maybe it was just a way for her to carry on. He tried his best to assure her. Neither of them had wanted this or even imagined this. It was a horrible, horrible accident.

That night after dinner, they returned home, and they both decided to turn in early. They found themselves standing upstairs in the hallway awkwardly starting to say goodnight. She looked at him directly and asked evenly, "why don't you stay with me tonight?"

He looked a little surprised and even tentative. "Um, I don't know. Are you sure?"

She gave a couple of quick nods of her head. "Yeah."

And with that, Jack ambled into her bedroom with her. Jack felt an unsteadiness with the day that they had endured. He saw her go into the bathroom, and he decided he'd just be present and go with however she felt. He stripped to his boxers and he climbed into the bed.

Jack was laying there, bare chested and sitting propped up somewhat when she came out of the bathroom. She saw him there in bed, and she stopped. They looked at each other, and Jack wondered whether maybe he had misunderstood and somehow shouldn't be there after all. He found himself very concerned.

"Uh, is this okay?" His voice sounded very worried and doubtful, and Julia relaxed her face into a smile. She moved slowly to the bed in a night shirt that covered almost to her knees.

"Yes. Yes, it is." She ran a hand through her hair, and she got into bed and to his surprise she curled up next to him. "I am so glad you are here. I need you tonight."

Jack kissed the top of her head which she had put at his chest, and he stroked at her hair. "I'm glad you want me here."

"Listen, I know this is weird. It is." She moved a hand to his chest and her fingers drew circles on his bare flesh there. "But I want you to understand. I'm feeling so very fragile right now, you know?"

"Yeah, sure." His voice was low.

"I'm sure you are too." She kept her fingers at his skin.

"Yeah, I am. I guess I'm still numb."

"Me too. Very." She sounded like she was about to cry as she squeezed out her next words. "I just hope you don't hate me."

Jack immediately reached to her face and opened it to him. She had lines of tears that had started and the eyes of someone utterly unguarded.

"Hey, hey, hey," he consoled in as calming a voice as he could muster, "don't even think that. Not for a second. I wouldn't ever hate you. I couldn't ever hate you." He went to her face and kissed her fully. He pulled her into a hug to his chest. She hugged him back.

They kept their embrace and she eased back with him as his torso had to go back for support, their position at first too strained to keep. They ended up with her half over onto him. She put a hand on his chest and looked into his eyes.

"I love you, Jack."

He didn't hesitate. "I love you, too."

When he said it, her face perked and he saw her eyes dart about his face, but mostly at his eyes and mouth. She drew a breath and then she leaned to him, kissing him gently but fully on his lips.

He kissed back, but when she didn't pull away, he was a little surprised that she was being affectionate this way. He was awestruck when she used her lips to open his, and she moved her tongue to his.

She kissed him passionately, and it was completely unexpected by him. The feel of her lips and tongue, together with her increasing movements at his mouth, stirred him against all better judgment. He just couldn't help it.

As they continued kissing, she shifted to try to get better positioned atop him, and when her leg moved over his waist, she felt a certain, unmistakable hardness.

She broke their kiss, but didn't move far from his face with hers. She continued her leg on over him, but rather than just lay against him, she moved her entire body astride him. She stared into his face as he watched her lower to his waist.

He tried hard not to react when he felt her at his skin. Because she was sitting higher up on him from their kissing, her crotch met his skin at his stomach. It was obvious by the feel of her that she wasn't wearing anything under the night shirt. She shifted just a bit, and then he felt the slightly prickly stick of pubic hair and the unique slickness of her natural moisture. She moved her hips barely, and he wondered if it was intended to make sure he felt her dampness. She seemed to watch for a reaction from him, but he didn't reveal one.

"I am feeling so raw right now." She said it in a loud whisper and it sounded dramatic.

Her feet seemed to tuck closer to his sides where she was straddling him, and she raised herself on her arms that went to each side of his head.

She closed her eyes briefly and then half opened them. "Is it okay if I tell you I need you right now?" She still whispered.

He nodded slowly and noticed her full lips staying parted. Her half closed eyes and slightly opened lips finally conveyed to him that she was actually very aroused. She may have meant emotionally she needed him, but it didn't seem like that was all, he now understood.

He reached up to her arms and he moved them to his chest, where each of her hands came to rest up on his skin. She closed her eyes again and he watched her gulp.

She opened them to see his eyes as she shifted her weight onto her left hand at his chest. She lifted the right hand and she brought it down their bodies between them.

jack30341
jack30341
1,885 Followers