A Mother's Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
The rest of a mom's story about her first time with her son.
1.9k words
4.55
151.3k
89

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REVISED VERSION of A Mother's Mistake Ch. 02

I didn't like the read of my first version of "A Mother's Mistake Ch. 02" so I changed some of the story about what happen when my son Mark surprised me in the our pool. I hope you enjoy this story too.

*

After I told Mark to come into the house I went in ahead of him leaving him still laying there at the side of the pool. Walking to the house and in the back door I couldn't help or for that matter even understand the strange new feelings I was having inside myself at that moment. I was torn between thinking, what the hell have you just done to "Oh My God", that was the hottest and best blowjob I've ever given anyone. Running all of what we had just done through my mind as I waited my own son, my own son that I had just sucked off in our backyard, started to get me horny again and I was getting a little wet.

My first thought when I entered the house should have been that I probably should go and put on some shorts and a top since I was still only wearing my thong, but as I started to get the glasses out for our drinks the same thoughts came to me again just as they did in the pool. Those thoughts brought the wonderful images of Mark's hard cock and how sexy he looked standing out there on the deck, the thoughts I was having as he put lotion on my body, how good his fingers had felt while he was bringing me to that great orgasm, and the pure excitement of having his cock in my mouth and filling it with his hot cum.

Unable or maybe not wanting to control my thoughts I knew right than I needed more from my loving son, my baby boy. Without further thought I removed my last piece of material protection and threw my thong on the chair next to the dining room table. Here I was now naked, eagerly waiting for my son until he finally walked into the kitchen and much to my surprise and happiness, he hadn't put his clothes back on.

Feeling somewhat weird and I think both of us not knowing what to say, Mark just stood at the far end of the kitchen counter. I finally broke the ice and approached him with his cold drink. As I did I couldn't help but look at him, his cute face, fit body, and of course his wonderful manhood hanging semi-hard down in front of him. As I handed him his drink I asked if he was alright and was what had just happen outside in the pool alright with him. With a few moments of silence he finally said, "Mom it was the greatest and honestly I've always wanted to touch you like that, but never thought it would ever really be possible or even really happen. When you let me touch you and then get you off in the pool, it was a dream come true for me. I love you so much Mom and so happy I made you feel good."

I gave him a little kiss and told him that I loved him dearly too and I was glad it hadn't upset him. I told him that of course what we had done wasn't what a mother and son should be doing but that I couldn't help the thoughts he was making me have in the pool. I explained that he had made me feel beautiful and sexy again when he was looking at me and then when I saw him get aroused by my body. I said that the orgasm he gave me have was one of my best orgasms ever. I moved closer and kissed him again but this time more deeply and much longer.

After a very long, tongues dancing in mouth kiss, I could feel his cock getting hard again between us. Again to give him a sign of what I wanted, I let out a few moans of my pleasure and took hold of his cock with my hand. I heard him place his glass on the counter than felt his hands running up my thighs, over my hips and back around to my ass. His hands felt so good as he explored my body and with each heated moment my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Wanting him to touch me more I slide my right leg up around his left hip and around behind him to give him access to me that I so needed now, as he eased his right hand between my legs and started rubbing my wet pussy and clit. The feeling was just as good if not better than when he fingered me in our pool. He probed one, than two fingers in and out of me causing a sloshing sound, each time indicating just how wet I was. At this point I think we both know that him fingering me again to orgasm wasn't going to be enough this time.

Breaking off our long kiss I simply pulled him by his cock and turned him so he was up against the dining room table. I pressed him against his chest so he would lay back on the table and as he did I bent to take him back in my mouth once again. The taste and feeling of him in my mouth was wonderful. I swear I was acting like some porn star I'd seen in a movie as I sucked every inch of his cock and sucked his balls like a pro. Believe me, I so wanted to taste his cum in my mouth again but the heat of the moment and between my legs was just too much for me.

Taking him one last time deep into my mouth I slowly withdrew him from my mouth and looking up over his chest said, "Take me baby, fuck me right here, right now."

As he slide off the table as I quickly replaced him by just bending over the edge of the table so he could get behind me and take me doggy style. As he was positioning himself behind me the final thought of, "what the hell are you doing Jill, stop this now" went through my mind so just a second before I felt him rub the head of his huge cock across the wet lips of my pussy. As fast as that thought had come it was now gone and my desire to have my son's cock deep in me took over. With just two or three swipes plus the fact I had just gave him a wet blowjob, his cock was lubed more than enough as the head pressed against the opening of my pussy and slowly spread my lips apart as he started to enter me, him own Mother.

Gently Mark slide his wonderful cock into me. With each forward push I let out a moan of satisfaction until he was fully seated deep inside of me. The thickness and his length made me feel so full inside but still I wished he could give me more. Mark worked himself out than slowly back in as I could almost feel every vein in his hard cock. In a rhythm now Mark was rubbing his hands over my back, sides and hips, than up into my hair, stopping once or twice he'd grab a hand full of my hair and stroke in and out of me while pulling back on my hair like the reins on a horse. I like having my hair pulled when I'm being taken doggy style so I told him it was alright, to pull harder and as he did I went over the edge. I was so turned on by this point I just couldn't hold back anymore and blurted out, "harder Mark, pull hard and fuck mommy harder baby."

Now with my verbal direction Mark's pace increased and he was pounding me hard just like I had requested. His hardness was slamming into me with each thrust, hitting that special deep spot that needed it so badly. He was pulling my hair hard now, so hard my head was pulled back almost up straight and Mark was pushing two fingers of his left hand into my mouth saying, "suck them mom, suck them good".

As he spoke dirty words to me and the way he was fucking me hard, I would have never thought he'd be like this or would have known he was this good a lover. My boy had grew to be a wonderful man and as far as sex, very talented and a real ladies man. Well he was pleasing me for sure and I was at the point of no return now. The harder he fucked me the faster my orgasm was coming. With the table and us both rocking like crazy I came again for the second most wonderful orgasm of the day. I remember not being about to control the spasms that was going through my body as I had a orgasm this time. My whole body, arms and legs were shaking uncontrollably until my orgasm slowed and neared it's end. Just was my orgasm ended, Mark's was just beginning. While still pulling my hair back hard he drove him long cock into me hard one last time as I heard him grunt something then felt the hot liquid of his sperm shooting deep into my womb and now my very fucked hot pussy.

With his balls now emptied inside of me, Mark leaned over my back and kissed me on the cheek saying, "that was perfect mom and your one of the hottest women I know. I love you!" All I could say in reply was "I love you too baby, thank you".

In a few minutes I could feel Mark getting soft as he slowing pulled out of me and helped me up from the table. As I said he emptied his balls and believe me that he did. As I stood up his cum almost gushed out of me, drops falling onto the dining room floor as well as running down both my legs. Damn I didn't think a young man or any man could cum that much.

We went to the bathroom and cleaned up, me surprisingly not embarrassed that I was sitting on the toilet in front of my son, cleaning his cum out of me while he stood there watching and cleaning the cum off himself. We had now moved to a different place in our relationship without a doubt and I think it was good. When we went back in the kitchen we deeply kissed again then went outside on the deck so we could finish our drinks and discuss what had happen. We would need some rules that had to be followed if we were going further with this in the future. I love my son and knew that I wanted and would need him again, so some rules had to be made and hopefully kept by us both. We would just go on day by day like any other family except from here on, my son would be fucking me as often as possible.