A Mother's Needs Satisfied

Story Info
A young man is made to watch his mother be defiled.
3.1k words
3.56
245.9k
217
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckSon237
CuckSon237
141 Followers

Matt sat on the beach, taking in the amazing view and soaking up the warm Jamaican sun, next to him lay his mother Sarah, enjoying getting a tan. Matt was a twenty five year old, happily married man. He worked a boring job that paid OK and had lived a relatively uneventful life, until last week when he had won an all-inclusive trip for two to Jamaica.

Matt's wife Charlotte was unfortunately tied up with work and so couldn't come. Matt, rather disappointedly, instead decided to invite his mom along instead.

Matt's mom was 46 years old, although she looked closer to 36. She was ecstatic when Matt told her, it wasn't the just thought of a nice holiday, but of having a chance to show off her body again and get back in the dating game, she'd been alone for over a year since leaving Matt's father, and she had needs...

The two of them had been here for a few days now and were thoroughly enjoying themselves, and Matt's mom was especially enjoying the looks that men were giving her as she laid tanning in her bikini.

After a while the two of them became thirsty, and so Matt went to fetch some drinks from the beach bar. When he returned, he saw a young Jamaican man standing by his mom and talking to her. The man was very tall and very muscular with smooth dark skin and no shirt on.

As Matt walked over he saw his mom looking up at the man, smiling and talking. His mom noticed him and sat up, blushing slightly. Matt's mom introduced the two men and took her drink from Matt.

"Matt this is Darnay. He's a local boy and was just telling me about the landmarks nearby." She said.

"Nice to meet you." Said Matt, looking up at the hulking young man stood above his mother, feeling a little intimidated.

"The pleasure is all mine maan." Darnay replied, in a deep smooth voice.

"I was just telling your beautiful momma here about the local sights and smells. Say if you like I can take you on a tour?"

Matts mom smiled and went to speak before Matt quickly interrupted and said no, feeling uncomfortable at the way this muscular young man was eyeing up his sweet mom's body. Matt's mom shot him a scowl.

"I can speak for myself thank you!" she snapped, causing Darnay to smile.

"Why yes Darnay I'd love to come. You go ahead a little and I'll catch you up in a moment."

Darnay left and waited for her by the bar, whilst Matt's mom turned and chastised him for his behaviour.

"Do not ruin this for me Matthew! Like it or not I am a woman, and I have needs that need fulfilling since your farther left. I'll be dammed if I'm going to turn down the attention of a good looking young man to keep you happy!"

Matt went bright red and his mom got up and left him there alone. After a while, Matt decided to return to the beach house they were staying at. It was a lovely room, but unfortunately being a couple's room it only had one bed, meaning Matt had to sleep on the couch. Matt sat and waited for his mom to return for a good few hours but she never did, eventually it started getting dark, and Matt fell to sleep assuming his mom and Darnay must have gone out to a bar or something.

**********

Matt awoke a few hours later to the sound of his mom giggling and slowly sat up and opened his eyes to see what was happening. He jumped with shock when across the room he saw his mom and that asshole Darnay kissing and touching each other at the foot of her bed!

"M...Mom! What the fuck is happening."

Matt's mom just laughed.

"What does it look like Matty, me and Darnay are having a bit of fun is all, just go back to sleep!"

"What!" Matt cried out in dismay.

"You 'eard the woman, I is 'ere to fuck her, to give 'er this big Jamaican cock. As for you, you can either go back to sleep or watch!"

Matt stood up and ran over to Darnay and went to punch him, but Darnay just shoved him down on the bed.

"Don't you dare ruin this for me!" his mother cried.

"Mom please what the fuck is happening just stop!"

Matt's mom just giggled and ran her hand down Darnay's muscular chest.

"Mom!!" Matt was appalled at his mother's lack of empathy.

"She be messed up on the 'erb man, she ain't listening to shit you got to say. Now just sit back and enjoy the show maan!" Darnay said laughing.

Matts face burned red with embarrassment and anger, but there was nothing he could do, he was no match for this thug and his mother would probably encourage him to kick her son's ass how she was acting!

Matt sat back on the bed, tears beginning to stream down his face, as Darnay turned his attention to Matts mom, running his hands along her thighs, around her ass and up her sides to her tits, where he stopped to grab and grope them.

Matts mom moaned and reached down her hands, with one hand she unbuckled Darnays belt, and then Matt watched in horror as his mom began to rub her pussy through her bikini bottoms. Darnay stepped back and dropped his shorts, revealing a huge bulge in his underwear as he reached around Matts mom's back, undoing her top causing her milky white breasts to come tumbling out.

Matt stared intently as this young Jamaican bull grabbed at his mom's large tits, which were surprisingly firm given her age, with a slight bit of sag and stretching round the sides. With a horrified look on his face, Matt watched as his intoxicated mom grabbed at Danray's bulging dick and said seductively,

"I want you too fuck me you big black stud. I need this cock so bad."

Matt couldn't believe that these filthy words were coming out of his sweet mom's mouth, he had no idea his mom was such a filthy mouthed little slut!

"How do want it, soft or hard?" said Darnay, as he pulled his underwear down, allowing his massive black cock to spring out and hit Matts mom in the stomach! She looked down at it and bit her bottom lip.

"I want you to fuck me hard, I want you to use me like a little whore and fill me with your massive black cock!"

Matt felt sick and could barely believe what he was hearing, this couldn't be happening, oh god let it stop!

"With pleasure!" said Darnay in a dark seductive voice.

He pushed matt's mom down onto the bed and ripped of her bottoms with one quick movement, causing her to shudder in excitement. Matt stared at his naked mother laying right in front of him, her tits and big hard nipples pointing up in excitement.

Matt's mom's pussy was a pretty little pink thing and most definitely looked younger than it was, it was clean shaven but for a strip of hair at the top. 'My mom has a Brazilian! What the fuck, I can't even get my wife to shave her pussy!' Matt thought in amazement and shock.

Darnay turned to Matt.

"Lay down!" he barked.

"W...What?"

"You heard him now just lay down for fucks sake Matt. Do not ruin this for me just do as your told!" his mother said irritably, as if to a child. Matt did as he was told, and laid on his back along the bed.

"Now Ms Sarah, climb up on your son."

"Oh my god you're so fucking kinky I love it!" she said, giggling.

Matt lay frozen in fear as his mom climbed on top him, her face inches away from his, her tits pressing into his chest. His mom smiled at him and stroked his face.

"Just be a good boy for mommy OK. Mommy needs this."

"Spread your legs slut!" Darnay ordered.

Matts mom did as she was told, causing the weight of her body to press down through her crotch onto Matts, her tits pressed so tightly against his ribs he could barely breathe. Darnay began to stroke all 7 inches of his throbbing black cock, as he climbed between Sarah's legs, he reached forward and spread out her pussy lips with his hand and slowly eased the tip of his cock in with the other hand. Matt's mom whimpered in delight, her head resting on her sons shoulder, as Darnay slowly eased the rest of his cock into her.

"Oh my god you're so fucking big. Oh fuck, my ex-husband was nothing compared to this. Owhhh!" she called out.

"Oh god, oh god he's so fucking big Matt, he's so fucking big, uhhh." Matts mom whispered into his ear, causing him to begin sobbing in humiliation.

Darnay pulled out his cock and began pumping in and out, slowly building up the pace. With each thrust, Matt's mom's crotch pushed forward into his own, rubbing up and down on his cock. Very quickly, and much to his dismay Matt found himself with a raging erection sticking into her crotch!

Suddenly Darnay pulled his cock out all the way and stepped back.

"Don't stop!" cried Sarah.

"Do want this cock, whore?" he said.

"Yes, yes give it to me don't stop please!" Matt's mom cried.

"Well then first you're going to have to earn it."

"Yes, fine. Whatever it takes just give me your cock fuck I need you in me so bad!"

"I want you to humiliate your son, spit on him, call him names. Show him what you really think of him!"

Matt stared into his mother's eyes in terror, 'surely she wouldn't' he thought, 'she can't be that much of a slut that she's willing to do this to her own son just get some dick!'. Matt's mom didn't say anything for a second, causing Matt to sigh in relief, but then a dirty smile crept across her face.

"You are so fucking nasty Darnay I love it. I'll do it, I'll do anything for you, anything for your cock, I don't need my son if I've got you, nothing else matters!" She looked down into her sons eyes and smiled wickedly.

"Do want to see mommy get fucked?" she said mockingly.

"You want to see a real man's big black cock slide in and out of mommy's pussy while you lay there!?" she whispered into his ear.

She sat up; straddling Matts lap, and grabbed at her tits.

"You want see a big strong black man pull on mommies tits you little sissy?"

Suddenly she went quite, and then put a hand down under her pussy.

"Oh my god you little freak are you hard!?"

Matt shut his eyes and cried in shame.

"You disgusting little weirdo, you little dick got hard watching your own mom get fucked! How fucking pathetic!" she said, genuine disgust in her voice.

Darnay laughed in the background, stroking his massive cock.

"You want to fuck mommy's tight little pussy huh?" she said mockingly, rubbing her wet pussy back and forth into her humiliated son's erection She shot forward, her face inches from his.

"Well guess what, you can't. You and your farther aren't half the man I need; I need a real man to fill my pussy like Darnay. You pathetic..little..freak". With that Matts mom spat in his face and then sat back up, turning to Darnay laughing.

"How was that, do I get your cock now?" she said grinning.

"Oh yes." Said Darnay and returned to the bed, pushing Sarah down onto her son, her tits cushioning her fall.

Darnay pulled apart her legs and began to forcefully pump in and out of her pussy, each thrust shaking the bed and Matt with it. Matt lay there, utterly broken as his naked mother was fucked above him, her pussy juices running down onto Matts erect little penis. Try as he might Matt couldn't get rid of his boner, and he hated himself for it.

After a while of pounding her pussy, Darnay ordered Matts mom to turn around and sit on Matts face. She did so without protest, slowly lowering her sopping used pussy onto Matt's mouth despite his cries not to.

Matt gasped for air and as he did so his mom's pussy lips slipped into his mouth, along with a steady stream of pussy juice. Up above, Darnay stood over him and slowly slid his shiny black cock into his mother's mouth. Matt's mom moaned as Darnay slid it in and out getting deeper and deeper each time, until soon his entire 7 inches were engulfed in her throat. She gagged and drooled as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, he grabbed the back of her head, fucking her face like it was just another pussy that didn't need to breathe.

Sarah gasped for air whenever she could as drool ran down her throat, coating her tits and dripping onto Matts chest. Meanwhile Matt desperately tried to breathe, entombed in the damp dark warm embrace of his mother pussy, eventually he was able to get some air by placing his tongue under her clit to form an air passage. As he did so his mom began grinding back and forth on his face, rubbing her clit against his tongue.

This continued for a good few minutes until Darnay ordered Matt's mom to lay down again, this time with her ass above Matts face. Matt eagerly gasped at the air as his mother removed her pussy from his mouth, and was quickly treated to an up-close view of his mom's pussy and asshole directly above his face.

She was reaching a hand back to stretch out her lips, when out of the opposite side of Matt's vision he saw a shadow appear. This shadow turned out to be Darnay's monster cock, slowly moving parallel to Matt's face in line with her mother's waiting cunt! Darnay placed his cock at the opening to Sarah's pussy, and said to Matt;

"Get a look maan, this is how a real man fucks a woman, with a real big cock."

With that he rammed his entire cock into her, his balls brushing against Matts face as he did so. As Darnay thrust his cock in and out of Sarah's pussy, Matt saw his massive cock glistening with his mom's juices, so close that it was almost out of focus. His moms pussy lips gripped tightly around the base of Darnay 's cock, the contrast in colours between his moms white pussy and Darnay's black cock all the more apparent up close.

After a few minutes of this Darnay picked up the pace, causing Matt's mother to collapse in ecstasy, her head resting on matts lap as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body! Matt looked up and saw Darnays big black balls tense up in his scrotum as he let out a loud grunt and began pumping load after load of cum into Matt's mom.

"Oh fuck baby give it to me give it to me. Give me your fucking cum, fill me with your fucking black babies ohhh!" Matt heard his mom moan, as she pressed her face into Matts lap and squeezed his thighs in pleasure.

After a few moments Darnay relaxed and his balls dropped back down onto Matt's face.

"Open your damn mouth maan." Darnay said to Matt, "When this monster cock comes outa your mommas pussy she gonna be gushing with cum, you gonna eat it all up ya feel me?"

Matt nodded, by now he had stopped fighting it. Darnay slowly pulled his cock out Matt's mom, his long black dick glistening with cum and pussy juice, pulling the lips of sarahs pussy out away from her body around his cock. Finally he reached the tip and, just as he had said, as soon as it came out a flood of cum and vaginal juices came pouring out of Matts mother onto his waiting tongue.

Matt gagged at the salty taste in his mouth and reluctantly swallowed, taking the cum of this superior man and the juices of his own mother into his body. Matts mom sat up slightly, pressing her pussy to matts mouth and allowing gravity to help the rest of the cum flow out.

"That's it baby; eat it all up for mommy now. Mmmmmmm." She moaned.

Matt slurped and sucked at the salty mixture pouring out of his mom until no more came out.

"Mmmmm...Good boy now lick me all clean."

Matt did as he was told, and gently flicked his tongue around his moms gaping pussy, licking up all of the cum and juices, as he did so his mom moaned and lay back down on top him.

She rolled over, freeing Matts face from the clutches of her vagina, and stood up, leaning slightly onto Darnay.

"Well mister what do you say?" she said to Matt.

"What??" Matt asked tearfully, not understanding her question.

"Say sorry to mommy for trying to ruin her date."

"S...s...sorry mommy." he said sobbing.

"Good boy, now down you get. From now on this is mine and Darnay's bed, you will sleep on the floor. For the next week whenever Darnay wants to have sex with me he can, and if he wants you to service us then you will, understood."

"Y...yes mom." Matt whimpered, utterly defeated.

Matt crawled onto the ground and curled up into a ball crying himself to sleep, whilst his mom and Darnay climbed into bed and spooned each other until each fell to sleep.

**********

True to her word, Darnay remained with Matt and his mom for the next week, fucking his mom at least once day and usually requiring Matt to at least clean his mother's pussy after each time. Then on the last day, Matt's mom said to him;

"I have some wonderful news son! Darnay is going to come back to America to live with me. Oh I can't wait for charlotte to meet him!"

At this Matt felt sick, in the course of a week this young Jamaican stud had ruined his entire life, he'd fucked his mom and would now probably fuck his wife to.

'Lucky prize winner indeed!' Matt thought, and couldn't help but smile darkly at how fucked up the entire situation was.

CuckSon237
CuckSon237
141 Followers