A Mother's Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her daughter's breath on the nape of her skin put Susan over the edge. She felt a warm feeling between her legs and could tell that her panties were now soaked. Almost reflexively Susan turned and kissed the top of Nikki's head and when Nikki turned her face up, their lips came together and they kissed lovingly. Without a word they shifted and were in each other's arms kissing and caressing each other. It didn't feel wrong to either of them as they had always been the most important people in each other's lives, and this felt like a natural extension of that love.

"I love you mom," Nikki said quietly as they separated and looked lovingly in each other's eyes. She stood and slowly slipped off her shirt, then her hands slid down and pulled her skirt up over her hips to reveal her bare mound covered in a pair of nearly see through satin bikini panties.

Susan was in heaven, the fantasy of the last few years was now coming true and as Nikki stripped in front of her. She felt a sense of love wash over her as strong as the feeling of lust that was coursing through her body. Her hands reached up and slid around Nikki's waist as she straddled her and lowered herself onto her mother's lap. Susan's mouth went straight to her daughter's small round breasts and her lips surrounded her nipple and sucked it gently into her mouth.

A soft purr escaped from Nikki's throat as she wrapped her arms around her mother's neck and pressed her chest forward into her welcoming mouth. Her mother's tongue swirled over her stiff nipple as her sucking increased the flow of blood to her nipple. The increased sensation making her squirm with delight and she began grinding her pussy against her mother's thigh.

Nikki pulled back, reached down and pulled her mother's shirt up and over her head, tossing it aside. She reached behind and unhooked her bra and slipped it off, exposing Susan's luscious breasts. Nikki sat mesmerized at the sight while her hands reached down and cupped them and began to gently caress and squeeze.

Continuing to fondle her mother's breasts and gently pinch her nipples, Nikki leaned forward and began kissing her again. Her lips parted and she slipped her tongue gently into Susan's mouth. Their tongues met and gently moved together as the two women's bodies pressed against each other, their passion and desire increasing.

"Mom, let's go to bed," Nikki said, pulling back and breaking their kiss. She slid off her mother's lap and held out her hand.

Susan took her hand and pulled herself up from the couch. They held hands as they walked down the hall and up the stairs to Susan's room. As they approached the bed they stripped, leaving a trail of clothes in their wake. Now naked, mother and daughter climbed onto the bed. Their bodies intertwined as they began to kiss again.

Nikki separated her legs as Susan slid her leg between them. Her bare mound rubbed against her mother's course red bush that was neatly trimmed into a triangle. Nikki slid down and began hungrily suckling her mother's breasts. She had never realized how much her mother's heavy round breasts excited her, but now she wanted nothing more than their warmth and softness. Her tongue pressed against Susan's nipple and sent a wave of pleasure coursing through Susan's body and down to her dripping pussy.

Neither of them had ever been with another woman before and both were unsure of what to do next. The only thing they really knew was what they had seen in porn videos. More than anything right now Nikki wanted to make her mother cum and feel the pleasure that she had felt this morning. However, Susan acted first, rolling her daughter onto her back and moving between her legs.

Susan leaned down and kissed Nikki before trailing a line of kisses down her body. She paused briefly to tease her nipples before continuing down her tight tummy and over her bald mound. Susan's ass pushed up in the air as she leaned down, pushed Nikki's legs apart and began teasing the inside of her thighs with her lips and tongue. She ran a finger between the soft pink lips of Nikki's pussy which was soaking wet with anticipation.

Nikki was squirming and began playing with her nipples as she watched her mother between her legs and felt a finger run between her pussy lips and slowly begin to push inside her. All of her inhibitions now gone, she let out a loud moan as she was penetrated and said, "Yes Mommy, fuck me please."

Hearing her daughter beg her to fuck her put Susan over the edge and she drove her finger deep into Nikki's velvety pussy as her mouth surrounded her clit and began sucking. Her lips and tongue began to work hungrily over Nikki's pussy as her finger drove deep inside. Nikki's body was thrashing in pleasure and her moans were loud as she urged her mother on, using language that would normally have shocked Susan.

"Fuck me Mommy...Fuck my little cunt...Yes please Mommy!!" Nikki screamed out as her mother's tongue and fingers continued to work on her young pussy. She had never felt anything like this before and she nearly drove her fingers through the bed covering as she began to cum. Her pussy felt like it was exploding and she felt a warm wet feeling as her juices flooded out and ran down her ass.

Slowing a bit as Nikki's body spasmed through her orgasm, Susan didn't move. She continued to softly lick and suck, then began to increase the intensity again. This made Nikki scream out again as her already stimulated pussy was once again being attacked by her mother's mouth. Susan pushed a second finger into Nikki's dripping pussy and began driving her fingers in hard and deep. Nikki's legs pulled back, opening herself up and letting her mother's fingers push deeper inside her.

Nikki's hands moved to either side of her mother's head and her fingers slid into the thick red hair, gripping handfuls and using it as leverage to push her hips up. It felt like her first orgasm was just being extended into another. Her body began to shake again as another orgasm crashed over her and she felt an immense release as a gush of fluid erupted from her pussy, soaking her mother's mouth and hand.

Holding tight as Nikki came again, Susan sucked greedily, savoring every drop of her daughter's orgasm before slipping her fingers out and rising up to look down at her beautiful young daughter laying before her, still shaking from the massive pair of orgasms she had just experienced. Susan's hands slid slowly up the sides of her daughter's body as she moved over top of her and leaned down to kiss her.

Nikki's arms wrapped around Susan and pulled her down as her tongue explored her mother's lips and tongue, tasting herself for the first time. Having regained control of her body, Nikki desperately wanted to make her mother experience the pleasure she had just experienced. Her arms released from around Susan and she rolled her mother off onto her side, then onto her back.

Smiling up at her petite teenage daughter, Susan opened her legs and prepared for what she had fantasized about but never dreamed could ever become a reality.

Nikki didn't wait, she moved immediately down to Susan's pussy and ran her tongue over her swollen clit, causing her to drive her hips up and let out a deep moan of satisfaction. Nikki's mouth opened as she sucked eagerly on her mother's pussy. Her tongue danced over her clit and Susan's body responded by moving up and down in rhythm. Unsure of what to do, Nikki continued what she was doing since her mother was responding to it and seemed to be enjoying it.

Susan sensed the hesitation and let Nikki know how much she was enjoying it by grabbing the sides of her head and whispering, "Yes baby-girl, yes, that feels so good."

Reassured, Nikki's passion and urgency increased, her fingers teasing the lips of Susan's pussy while she sucked harder and drove her tongue against her clit. Her mother continued to urge her on and she pushed her fingers inside as her mother's pussy opened. Nikki's fingers fucked her hard and soon Susan was starting to shake and grind against her tongue. Nikki sensed the change and felt her mother's body begin to spasm so she pressed her tongue harder against her clit and drove her fingers in hard.

Susan began to cry out as the first waves of her orgasm hit her. "Don't stop baby, don't stop, fuck me, yes, yes," she cried out knowing that her orgasms often lasted and grew rather than hitting all at once. She felt Nikki's tongue moving faster as she urged her on and she responded by letting out a squeal of pleasure that grew in volume and intensity as her body responded and her orgasm grew to a peak. "Fuuuuuuuuck!!" she screamed out as the waves of intense pleasure overcome her. She held tight to Nikki's head through the final wave. She let go and relaxed and began to catch her breath and feel her heart begin to slow.

Taking a cue from her mother, Nikki slid her fingers out of her pussy and moved up beside her. She laid her arm over Susan's chest and put her head on her shoulder. They kissed softly. Susan wrapped her arm around Nikki's shoulder and held her close as they lay together in the afterglow of the most amazing sexual experience either of them had ever had.

Without looking up, Nikki whispered, "Mom, I love you more than anything."

Susan's heart nearly burst and she felt tears well up in her eyes. She quietly responded, "I love you too baby."

Mother and daughter lay together covered in sweat and coated in the results of their orgasms. They held each other until they began to feel cold and moved under the covers. They kissed lovingly. "Goodnight my love," Susan said.

"Goodnight mom," Nikki responded.

They pulled each other close and closed their eyes and tried to sleep.

Nikki thought back to the video that she had watched earlier today that had started these feelings, 'MILF Mom Seduces Teen Daughter'. Not sure about the seduction part but the MILF part was sure true. She smiled in the dark room as she lay naked with her mother and eased off to a satisfied sleep.

Susan lay awake longer with thoughts of what this meant and how it could impact Nikki's life. Finally, she accepted that it could not be undone and they would have to survive it like they had survived everything for the last nineteen years, together. With that she let herself go and was soon asleep.

12