A Mother's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," she said in a strict tone. "Fuck me now!"

Not wanting to argue that, Jason dropped his briefs, leaving him naked. He rushed over towards his mother and kissed her. With a strong grip she grabbed his hard cock and pushed it towards her dripping wet cunt. Together they guided him into her pussy. Together they gasped.

His mother's pussy felt amazing. It was everything he ever dreamed about. He moved his hips gently at first, but Marianne grabbed his neck.

"Harder. Fuck me harder!" she commanded.

Jason did as he was told, thrusting his cock deeper and faster into his mother. She wrapped her legs around his torso, holding herself close to her son as he mercilessly rammed her. When he groped her breast over her dress, she moved closer to his ear and whispered;

"Rip it. Make me yours."

When she leaned back, Jason grabbed the dress and tore the cloth apart, revealing Marianne's perfect breasts. They jiggled along as Jason roughly fucked her, becoming almost hypnotic.

"Oh, Jesus, Mom. It's too much," Jason grunted. "I'm gonna-."

"Good," Marianne snapped. "Cum in me. Do it! Fill me up!"

Who could refuse an offer like that? As he was told, Jason continue to penetrate his mother until he felt himself pulsating inside her.

"Oh, shit! I'm cumming!" he grunted.

"Cum for me! Cum!" Marianne yelled.

With a loud moan he released himself, cumming inside Marianne. Panting heavily, Jason pulled out from his mother's pussy. Thick globs of cum came rolling out of her, right on the kitchen table. Standing back a bit, Jason could marvel at how beautiful Marianne was. Her long hair. Her exposed breasts and pussy, the latter which was coated with his cum. He smiled. A smile she returned with a giggle. They'd finally done it.

"Mom, you're amazing," Jason muttered.

"We're not done yet," she said with a smirk.

She stood up, pulled of the torn remains of her dress, dropped her panties to the floor and sat down. She turned around on her knees and raised her ass in the air.

"You know what to do," Marianne said with a chuckle.

Jason, clearly not knowing what to do, looked confused. Marianne sighed, took her ass cheeks in her hands, and spread them wide, revealing her anus to her son.

"Fuck my ass, dummy," she chuckled. "Fuck me like I'm your whore."

Jason lowered himself towards his mother's ass. He gently pressed the tip of his cock against her, slowly pushing himself into her. He'd never done anything like this before with any woman, least of all his mom, so he didn't want to hurt her. Marianne held her cheeks apart as Jason entered her, slowly going in deeper and deeper. When she felt his balls against her skin, she knew he was in all the way.

With that, Jason slowly began to move back and forth, gliding his cock up into his mom's ass and back out. His pace increased slowly. He enjoyed sodomizing Marianne more than he could have ever believed. She moved along with him, enjoying her son's hard cock up her ass as much as he did. Their movements became faster, until Jason was pounding her like before. They groaned and gasped as he fucked her there on the kitchen floor. With one hand Marianne began to play with her pussy again, which was still filled with Jason's cum.

"Fuck me Jason!" she yelled. "Fuck me like a whore!"

"Are you my whore?" Jason asked while grunting.

"Yes, baby. I'm your whore. Now fuck me like one!"

And so, he did. He fucked his mother's ass, while she groaned in delight. She squeezed down hard on his dick, and he loved it. With every thrust she circled her fingers over her clit more furiously than before. For about ten minutes straight, Jason sodomized his mother on the kitchen floor, kneading her ass cheeks as he humped her, before it became too much.

"Fuck," he groaned. "I'm gonna cum again."

"Do it!" Marianne hissed. "Cum in my ass. I want you to cum in my ass! Cum in your whore!"

"I love you," Jason moaned.

"Show me. Show me you love me!" Marianne commanded.

He did. Once again, his cock jerked inside her while he sprayed thick streams of cum inside her. With that, he now fucked his mother in every way. It was pure bliss.

As Jason pulled himself from his mother's ass, Marianne grabbed his cock and began to suck it once again.

"Mom, doesn't that taste bad?" he asked.

"My ass tastes bad, yes," Marianne said. "But you cock tastes great as always."

The both laughed and kissed each other. Jason couldn't believe how lucky he was with a mother like his. Marianne couldn't believe she held off from fucking him so long.

"What do we do now? About Dad?" Jason asked.

"Forget you father. He made his choice," Marianne said in a huff.

"But what do we do next? Do we tell him? How do we break him the news?"

"Oh don't worry. I have it all worked out," Marianne said with a sly smile, before taking his cock back into her mouth.

#

It was two days since mother and son consummated their love in the kitchen. Devon had just finished a busy week, and was looking forward to a peaceful weekend. He wondered what Marianne would make for dinner. He also hoped she wasn't still mad at him after their conversation. She'd been very quiet for the last two days.

By the time Devon came home, he found the house empty. Neither his wife or his son were home. Jason's car was gone from the garage, and most of their belonging were gone too. Not a shred of clothing was left in their closet. All that awaited Devon was a flash drive, lying on the kitchen table with a note that read "open me".

When he opened its contents on his laptop, he was horrified to see what was on it. Nearly a hundred photos of his wife, naked in practically all of them. In each she was with another man, whose face was just out of the shot. She was sucking his cock in most of them, but last last forty of them had her taking his dick into her pussy or up her ass. She looked happy in every shot, taking his cock and cum with greedy eyes. He had never seen his wife like this, now forced to look at her as she fucked another man.

But it was the last photo that was the most terrible. It was Marianne, completely nude and covered in cum, embracing their son Jason, who was just as naked. Their smiled as they held each other. Devon knew now who the man in the photos was. And he knew that he was not going to see them ever again.

#

Jason was driving for a few hours now. Not that he minded. He kept his eye on the road, despite the current distraction.

"Hey Mom. There's a diner up ahead in ten miles. You wanna stop for food?" he asked.

Marianne sat up, taking her mouth off her son's cock. She smiled.

"No thank, hon. I've got everything I need right here," she said, as she gently squeezed Jason's cock before lowering back down and resuming her blowjob.

Jason smiled. This was the life. Where were they going? Who cares? As long as they had each other, this mother and son would be just fine.

Marianne squeezed Jason's balls, and before he could contain himself, he came in his mother's mouth again. Life was good.

THE END

12