A Mother's Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers

"Oh baby, you are a very big man," I cautioned. "You are stretching me. Please be gentle, go slowly. You don't want to hurt me."

Realizing that I had agreed to allow my son to enter me, I gave up all thought of resisting. After his first few thrusts, I wrapped my legs around him, propping my heals against his firm ass like spurs as I prepared to give this bold young stallion the ride of his life. With my legs wrapped around my son's torso, I was allowing him full and unrestrained access to my vagina. I used my heels to guide him deeper as I stretched and strained to accommodate this very large penis in my rather petite frame.

He slowed down a bit and took a dozen or more slow strokes, going a bit deeper each time until I had all of him inside me. I was very, very full; filled more deeply and stretched wider than I had ever been before, and I was very aroused. While I knew this was wrong in many ways, I could not deny the incredible response I was having to my son's rigid penis thrusting in and out of me.

I started to moan with each plunge or Gary's cock. Since Gary had masturbated to orgasm within the hour, he did not feel an urgent need to cum again so soon, and he had great stamina. He was pounding my wet, dilated vagina with punishing thrusts.

Gary then raised my legs over his shoulders. In this position he had me totally exposed and totally vulnerable. He looked down and watched his latex sheathed penis enter and withdraw from me with obvious admiration and pride. With each deep thrust into me, the head of his penis was striking my g-spot, driving me closer and closer to orgasm.

My moans got louder and my breathing quickened. "Baby, you are going to make your mommy cum ...baby fuck me ...harder...faster...oh baby, fuck your mommy's pussy." I urged him on with passionate abandon.

With my feet high over his shoulders, Gary gave me everything he had, which was all I could take. With every pounding thrust, Gary moved me closer to the climax I craved, the climax I needed.

Each pounding thrust raised my ass off the bed further. I spread myself as wide as I could, taking all of him. I loved the feeling of his large testicles as they slapped against my up turned ass with each punishing stroke of his cock.

Then my orgasm crashed over me. "Oh my God, Gary. I am cumming... Oh shit... Oh God... Baby, fuck me... Don't stop. Oh fuck... Fuck me harder." I was literally screaming. I came, and I came. Waves of erotic pleasure rocked my core. I have never cum harder. And no orgasm has been more fulfilling.

My orgasm, coupled with my upward movements to meet each of his thrusts, and my incoherent moans pushed Gary over the edge as well. With one final and violent thrust, he buried himself deep in my womb and my baby released his seed inside the safety of his sheath.

I lay there panting, relishing the after glow of my orgasm, as I felt Gary's large penis pulsing deep in me as he spurted, time and time again.

Gary's constant pushing as deep as he could and the definite throbbing of his cock inside me left me no doubt that he was pumping out ropes and ropes of his cum. As I lay there, my feet and my ass high in the air, I was wishing that my son's warm seed could actually be pumped inside me, unimpeded. I wished he could take me without a condom.

Then the enormity of the act, and the power of my climax, caused my emotions and guilt to crash upon me; I started to cry silently, tears streaming down my cheeks as my son's erection pulsed inside me. I was so confused by what I had done and what I was feeling.

In a moment of clarity, I realized that I needed to get on the pill quickly, so we did not need to depend on these pesky condoms to protect us if we were going to continue this torrid love relationship between mother and son. I also realized it was unlikely Gary would ever accept this was a single, 'one time' event. No, I knew Gary was going to expect to continue this sinful relationship. And after experience such an emotionally and physically powerful orgasm with my son's erection deep inside me, I knew I could never refuse him.

We remained coupled with Gary deep inside of me. I felt his cock actually throb and thicken as we lay there together. This was one of the most erotic experienced in my life. It is hard to explain, I am not sure I fully understand it myself, but staying coupled together, my legs over his shoulders, my ass high in the air while my son's large firm penis continuing to pulse deep inside of me, continuing to drain the last drops of his seed, is an intimacy, closeness, tenderness between my son and me that I will always cherish. I have never been more content, more fulfilled or happier than I was lying there, tears still running down my cheeks, as I remained coupled with my son after giving me one of the greatest orgasms of my life!

I squeezed my vagina to give my baby's erection a 'hug'. I could feel it pulse and thicken in response to my squeeze; so I did it again. And I got another pulse from Gary's penis in response.

"Gary, I love you so much." I said through my silent tears.

His cock throbbed again inside me. He hugged my tightly as he replied, "I love you too mom. I love you so very much."

And I knew he did.

After several minutes of lying coupled together, Gary leaned forward and kissed me, more gentle and loving than passionate; and then he slowly withdrew from me. I could feel my vagina spasm as he did, trying to adjust to the absence of his penis that was stretching it so fully only moments before. My pussy seemed strangely empty, and started a series of contractions that felt to me that it was looking for something to grasp. My pussy missed Gary's penis already.

Gary rolled on his back next to me, and then pulled me close, and we cuddled silently for several minutes, my head resting on his chest, for the moment. I looked at his still erect penis still encased in latex. I marveled at the amount of semen the condom had captured.

I then curled up in Gary's arms, with my head on his chest. I gently caressed his nipples and chest, listening to his heart racing. I reached down and caressed his penis. "I can't believe you are still so hard." He penis felt thick and heavy. The wet, slippery latex seemed ready to burst it was so full of his semen. The reservoir tip looked like an over inflated balloon; it was so very full of my baby's semen.

Gary pulled me on top of him, positioning me astride him. He held his rigid erection up and rubbed the latex covered head between my wet vagina lips. He was preparing to enter me yet again. He slid right in, with no resistance.

This time, there was less passion in our love making. It was slower and more gentle. Although I did not climax this second time, this gentle love making was just as enjoyable as our first coupling.

I rode on top of him for several minutes, lifting myself up and sliding down on his large cock. It was very sexy.

Gary's movements became more pronounced, and faster. He was arching his hips up to meet me, smacking my bottom with his thighs and balls. His pace continued to quicken and the upward thrusts into me became increasingly forceful. I knew his climax was approaching.

Soon, Gary came inside me a second time in less than 30 minutes, once again with the protection of a condom. It was his third orgasm on the evening. I thought to myself, 'oh to be this young and have this sexual stamina!'

I had moved past the horror of what I was doing temporarily, blocking the guilt for this brief moment, savoring the experience as I allowed my son to fuck me again.

His body stiffened, and I could feel his penis throbbing inside me again. I wondered if he had any seminal fluid left?

I leaned forward and kissed him deeply as he ejaculated inside me. Once Gary's cock stopped pulsing inside of me, I raised up to 'uncouple' from my son.

As I slowly dismounted, I felt a flood of fluid drain from me. A large glob of whitish semen dripped from my pussy unto Gary's belly!

I looked down and with horror, I saw the only thing left of the condom sheathe that was supposed to protect me was a latex ring around the base.

Oh my God! The condom had broken, spilling my son's large ropes of semen inside my very fertile womb!

Shit! Fuck! Shit! What had I done...how could I be this stupid? ...my son's semen was now swimming inside my womb.

I literally screeched, "Gary, the rubber broke!"

Coming soon...Chapter 4 - what happens next...I am in real trouble!

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers
12