A Mother's Trauma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rudy's driver was a tall blonde woman. She must've been about six feet tall. She had a strong physical presence and didn't speak a word. She just opened the door for Rudy and Jessica to get out. When she did Jessica looked around as there were about a dozen men working. Some were black some looked Hispanic. She thought to herself that they must be from the same place Mia is from because they had that same look. What did surprise her though was the fact that no one looked at her twice. Here she was being led by leash and collar into the house. She was naked and pregnant and not one of the men looked at her twice. It was like they'd seen a similar spectacle everyday.

Rudy explained that the home had over 40 rooms. He spent most of his time in his bedroom suite but she probably wouldn't get to see that as he'd had different plans for her. He led her down the stairs and into the far right wing of the house. It was a huge room. It was enclosed in glass and probably the most secluded room in the house. On either side of the room was water. It was as if this room went right above a lake. On the left side was a big pool, about 50 x 100. On the right side there were stand up showers right in the open. Just ahead of the showers was a Jacuzzi which looked big enough for over a dozen people. Behind where they stood was a full line kitchen. To the left of the kitchen was a full bar. In the back against the wall between the pool and Jacuzzi was a 112 inch flat screen TV. And right where they stood, in front of the kitchen and bar, there was one big chair. It was like a throne. Rudy's throne probably. To the right and left of the throne were these monstrous cushions. Each one was like the size of three queen size mattresses stacked on top of one another. Each one was goose feather. They were incredible.

"You like this room darlin'?" Rudy asked her. Jessica said nothing. She just took it all in. Rudy tossed his hat toward the bar and took off his white suit coat. He tossed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Jessica looked at him, really taking him in. Rudy was a fat man. He was big. Really big. His belly towered over his crotch. He had long gray hair but was balding on top. He was missing one of his teeth right in front and had a gold tooth next to that one. He was wearing a tank top under his dress shirt and suspenders.

"Come here bitch." Rudy grabbed Jessica by the hair and pushed her to her knees. He unbuckled his pants as Jessica leaned in. The stench of dried urine and sweaty balls hit her nostrils. Something about it did something to her. She leaned in closer for a better whiff. He had to lift his belly for her to get into his crotch. He was just too fat. Jessica helped him pull down his pants. When she did she was able to see his cock. It was a full 7 inches limp! She was shocked.

"Oh yeah bitch. I forgot to tell you. My damn belly kept getting bigger and bigger so I just went and got me a bigger dick. Wait till you see it full grown!" He grabbed her head and pushed it forward. She took his smelly cock in her hands and finally started to lick it. The salty taste of dry urine and sweat intoxicated her. She didn't know why but it was driving her crazy. She started to lick and suck the head. Then she slid her tongue up and down the shaft trying to follow the smell. She knelt a little lower and took his sweaty balls into her mouth. She loved the taste. She was very, very wet from his scent. She licked him and sucked him like he was water and she was dying of thirst.

"Aaaahhh" He sighed as she was starting to have problems sucking his cock. It was almost fully grown and she could already wrap both hands around it while she sucked the head. It was a monster! 'Hopefully,' Angela thought, 'hopefully he'll fuck me as rough as Master does with this thing.

As if reading her mind Rudy pushed her, face down, onto one of the cushions. The cushion seemed to conform to her body. Her knees were slightly bent and her ass was up in the air. She was incredibly comfortable. Rudy lined up his HUGE cock with her pussy and shoved it right in.

"OWWWWW!" Jessica screamed as he invaded her. Even though she was wet it still hurt because he was stretching her out. "OOHHHH!" She screamed again. Rudy was almost foaming at the mouth. He leaned down against her fat ass and started pumping his prick in and out of her tight cunt. Then again, all pussies were tight to Rudy.

"Take it little bitch. Soon your ass is gonna give birth and after you've had my cock it'll be easy as pie!"

He continued working her in and out. She still had the scent of his balls and cock and it drove her wild. He wasn't rough. She wanted it rough. She closed her eyes and imagined her Master digging his nails into her flesh as he fucked her harder and harder. She started to cum on Rudy's hard cock as he pushed more of it into her.

"Oh fuck! Fuck meee..." Jessica exclaimed as Rudy's fat stomach rested against her back. He was driving in and out of her. Pushing his cock harder and harder. Jessica wanted to feel his balls but Rudy wasn't able to get his entire cock into her. He was already pushing up against her cervix.

"Oh you're a hot one aintcha bitchie!" Rudy was dripping saliva on her back as he fucked her. She loved it! She felt his fat belly against the top of her ass and she tried to rub against it. She could feel Rudy push most of his gigantic cock in her. She wanted more!

"FUCK MEEEEE!" She screamed as Rudy started to lose his breath. He fell on her back and drove his cock into her balls deep.

"AAIIIEEEEEEEE." She screamed! It felt like she was being ripped apart. She loved it. Rudy just continued to pump his prick as Jessica came all over his balls. She came again when he spit on her back. Rudy was too fat to keep up this pace so he fell to his side turning Jessica on hers. His cock was lodged deeply into her pussy.

"That's it bitch. Push back on it." Rudy was holding her hips gently as she tried to rock back on his cock harder and harder. But she was too big to give up much effort this way. Rudy then put his big hand on her shoulder and literally lifted her on his cock as he turned to his back. He had his hands under her ass and pushed her up and down on his cock.

"Ohhhh" Jessica came again as her weight forced her down harder onto Rudy's prick. She leaned forward exposing her ass even more Rudy. She pumped up and down on his monstrous cock. Rudy stuck his thumb in her ass as he pushed her up and down faster. She screamed as she came again and again. She was exhausted.

"Oh fuck...shit!" Rudy was about to cum. Jessica dropped her legs to get all of Rudy's cum inside her. She reached down to feel Rudy's balls. They were HUGE. It was like feeling two oranges--literally! She started to rub them just when Rudy exploded. "Fuckkkkk..." He shouted as he thrust his hips up into Jessica. His cum filled her. She could feel it in her stomach. She continued to rub his balls to get it all out. There was cum spilling out from the sides of her cunt onto their lap.

She fell off his lap and onto the cushion. Rudy laughed. "Well hell darlin that was great. But it's going to be a long night and you're just gettin started." Jessica was exhausted.

She drifted off to sleep dreaming of Jack, her Master. She longed for him. She couldn't wait to get home to serve him.

12