A Moulin Rouge Lesbian Foursome Ch. 1

Story Info
Pop stars get wild on video shoot.
1.4k words
3.85
134.8k
34
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trident
Trident
7 Followers

This is a relatively short (to my standards) story, so I've declined to get into too much detail for my first admission.

After shooting the video for "Lady Marmelade," Pink, Mya, Christina Aguilera and Lil' Kim had gotten so hot they decided to do something about it. So they went to Lil' Kim place and we pick up somewhere during the proceedings.

***

..."Oh Christ. That's it. Tongue fuck my cunt like that. Jesus, Mya. Keep it up and I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face," Pink yelled aloud as R&B singer Mya was wetly lapping at the pink flesh between Pink's spread cuntlips. Mya's soft, pink tongue slid between Pink's folds from bottom to top and back, lapping up all juice that was appearing there. The tip of her tongue flicked quickly at Pink's swollen clit, making her scream, then Mya's tongue lowered again, slipping between her pussy lips, until finally it was licking at Pink's brown wrinkled asshole.

Pink felt the gorgeous black girl's tongue wetting her twitching pucker and loosened up her sphincter, causing her asshole to "open up" like a flower. Mya obviously took this as a sign and drilled her tongue deep into Pink's butt. As she stared over Pink's pussy and tits into her eyes, she slowly tongue fucked her ass, enjoying the musky, steamy taste and smell. Pink on the other hand felt her backdoor being invaded by the softest, wettest tongue and this was enough for her body to start spasming hard. She wasn't cumming, but she didn't know if she could hold out much longer. She pulled her knees up further until they squashed her tits. She spread her legs as wide as humanly possible, and tried to relax her sphincter even more.

As her female syrup was oozing from her cunt downwards to Mya's grinding tongue, Mya was almost able to get her whole tongue into Pink's shitter, and fucked it in and out, accompanied by lewd squishy sounds when entering, and a nasty plopping sound when retreating. The mix of her saliva and Pink pussy juices were great (tasting) lubrication for the hot and horny lesbian rimming.

A good ass rimming is Mya's greatest sexual talent, as her male and female lovers have claimed in the past. Pink was just the latest in a long line of "victims" to experience this. Bobbing her head, Mya kept tongue fucking Pink's ass until the white singer couldn't hold back anymore. Loudly screaming, and with hips shaking she felt all muscles in her pussy and ass clenching tightly, thus forcing Mya's tongue out. She started squirting torrents of warm juices straight into the black singer's face, whom held out her tongue to catch the delicious fluids as good as possible.

"AAAAAAHHHH...I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!! SUCK MY CUNT...SUCK MY ASSSSS...DRINK MY CUMMM...MYA, YOU FUCKING CUNT, YOU FUCKING SLUT, YOU MAKE ME CUM SO FUCKING GOOD..."

Finally, after Pink's loud and vulgar words died down, as did the convulsions in her lower body, and Mya had swallowed all of the liquids that spurted from Pink's flowery hole and were caught on her tongue, Mya crawled slowly on top of Pink, licking over her belly and tits along the way, and met her new good friend breath to breath, mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue. Looking each other deep in the eyes, searching each other's souls, they swapped saliva lusciously and deliciously, drinking each other in yet another way. Pink could taste not only Mya's spit, but also her own secretions on her tongue, and was proud once again about how her own cunt tastes.

"It's your turn, you delicious cunt," Pink whispered as she smiled at Mya. "Get on your back and open up for mommy. Your ass belongs to me"...

Meanwhile, a couple of metres away from them, there was another tongue sliding in and out of a sopping wet, fragrant cunt, as Christina Aguilera had her mouth, and most of her face plastered between Lil' Kim's thick cunt lips. Her face was shining in the light, courtesy of Kim's juices, and as Christina had her tongue deep in Kim's fuckhole, her lips were closed over the opening and were loudly sucking, slurping even at it. As she felt the black rapper squeeze her pussy around her tongue, she sucked spoons full of juices from her cunt. The warm fluids were dripping from her black hairy box down into the sweaty crack of her ass.

Kim had a glazed look in her eyes, leaning back on one elbow, one hand on the back of Christina's head, pulling her face deeper into her muff as she wildly humped and ground her crotch in the blonde's face. The tongue in her cunt was driving her nuts, even though she had about a million cuntlickings in her life by now, or so it seemed. Christina was obviously a very talented slitsucker, or had a damn lot more experience than she had ever admitted. And that was just the mouth on her snatch. The two fingers in her asshole were another factor. Christina was finger fucking Lil' Kim's black swollen asshole like a pro. She pulled them back 'till only the fingertips were in, only to slide them back in to the knuckles.

"Yeah, that's it, Christina. You really are a talented slut. I could get used to having a white cunt and butt slut like you. Maybe I could have you come over once a week to eat out my pussy and ass. Would you like that, you bitch? Would you like to come over often just to eat Lil' Kim's nasty holes out? Raise your head. Christina, get your face over here for a minute. Like that, yeah. Open your mouth. Stick out your tongue."

Lil' Kim then drooled right onto Christina's tongue as she continued. "Now you can use that on my cunt as well. Get back in your position."

Kim liked to be in charge of her lovers, and Christina liked being a little bit submissive, so this pairing was heaven to the both of them.

Christina kept lapping at every inch of Kim's dripping snatch for minutes, until finally she stopped pleasing the black candy because Kim had cum about 3 times and was almost exhausted. She pulled her fingers from Kim's butt and stuck them in her mouth to suck off the anal grease and decided she liked the taste.

Kim noticed it and raised her legs as Pink did earlier. She gabbed Christina by the back of the head and issued a new order.

"Since, being the nasty white bitch you are, you obviously like the taste of my shit hole, you might as well stick your wet tongue in there and FUCK my asshole with it."

Kim then pulled Christina's face straight against the exposed dark crack of her ass and started humping it against the blonde's face. Christina's smelled the odor of Kim's nether hole and it was enough to whip her up even more. She waited not a second and dragged her saliva coated tongue all the way up between Kim's butt cheeks, from bottom to top. Then she forcefully lapped at Kim's black pucker, poking the tip of her tongue in the dark, wrinkled flesh on the outside. As the tip got in the middle, she felt Kim's sphincter suck at it, enveloping it in the swollen rim as it squeezed. The taste was heaven to Christina, as was the smell. There was something about the smell of ass that somehow just turned her on beyond belief.

And then she slowly but forcefully pressed her tongue inside, feeling it push deeper and deeper in Kim's hot anal cavity. Half of her tongue was inside as she closed her red lips over the pucker on the outside and started to suck on Lil' Kim's asshole. Kim draped her legs over Christina's shoulder and locked her legs behind her back, pulling her face against her crack even tighter.

As Christina was simultaneously tongue fucking and sucking on Lil' Kim butt, she drove the black rapper to two more orgasms, which drenched Christina's face completely in wetness. Lil' Kim would lick Christina's face completely clean and as with Mya and Pink, also swap saliva and taste her own ass on Christina's tongue.

Yeah, she REALLY could get used to having this magnificent white slut eat her out on a regular bases. Of all the men and women that had their tongues on her cunt and ass in the past, Christina was definitely one of the top 5. And Kim had some great male and female lovers in her life, starting from age 14, so that's saying something.

To Be Continued...

Trident
Trident
7 Followers