A Much Needed Spanking

Story Info
You spank your bad little girl.
1.5k words
4.19
77.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke from the dream sweating, shaking and knowing suddenly what's been missing these past few months. I knew also that I had to contact you. Too afraid to call you, (I love how you intimidate me) I decided to send you an email. I was overjoyed when you responded and spent the evening pacing around the kitchen waiting for your replies to my correspondence. You don't know how much I think of you.

So, I busied myself showering and dressing in a button-up white shirt, red plaid pleated skirt, knee-high white stockings and little black babydoll shoes. Admiring myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but notice how well I fit the part of "school-girl". I only hoped that my efforts would not be wasted on a night spent alone. Finally, you saw through my niceties to what I was truly hinting at. You asked me if I had been a naughty girl. I said that yes, I'm always a naughty girl and I need to be spanked. You told me you'd be here within a half hour.

I know you well enough to know you intended to make me wait the whole thirty minutes. Settling down on the couch, I picked up a book and attempted to relax. When I calmed enough to make my fingers work a lighter, I lit a clove and sucked in the sweet smoke. Time draaaaaged by, and when you finally knocked, I had smoked three. Your devilish countenance and wood-lock scent nearly knocked me to my knees when I opened the door. Your presence has always been overwhelmingly commanding to me.

Luckily, I managed to fall down on the couch, looking almost convincingly like sitting down. You sat beside me, grinning wickedly. Your expression of anticipation enhanced my feeling of flustered nervousness as you casually asked me how I'd been. Out of habit, I replied that I'd been good. "Not TOO good," you rejoined, "or I wouldn't be here." I laughed a little and nodded my admission of guilt.

In a rough but quiet voice, like that of a preacher taking confession, you asked what I had done to be a bad girl. I told you that I had skipped a bunch of classes and that, although my grades were passing, I wasn't doing as well as I could be.

You clucked your tongue and shook your head in disappointment, then told me to go to my corner. I lowered my gaze and hurried to obey, but I still caught the full swing of your hand as I scurried to my room. You didn't keep me waiting as you sometimes do, leaving me to wonder where you are and what you're doing, but instead came up behind me and tenderly, like a lover, you pulled my hips backwards into yours. Having been ready for anything, this gesture of closeness put me at ease.

I knew to keep my nose in the corner or risk having it put there for me with a shove to the back of my head, so I readily gave up my vision and kept my eyes to the sky blue walls before me. You slowly lifted the pleats of my skirt and ran your fingers across my skin and pink panties which I wore just for you. I enjoy being savored like this. The first few times your hand came down on my bottom I tensed, but you were starting slowly and it didn't hurt too much. Feeling your restraint and confident in your control, I kept my hips out where you had put them. Eagerly, you yanked my panties halfway down, leaving me more exposed, but not completely.

You were taking your time, enjoying your evening's prize. I was relieved to give myself over to your direction and command. Your large hands roughly grabbed my hipbones and waist, pushing your fingers under my bones, as if to study my construction. This was offset by you softly petting my flesh as I purred like a kitten. I could have wept with my sense of completion.

You swatted me a few more times before ordering me down on my knees. I kept my skirt from falling down to cover me - how I love your little rules. I was prepared to face a while of corner-time, but before the carpet even became itchy on my knees you snatched me by the ear and hauled me to the bed.

A push bent me over at the waist and sent my chest into the mattress. As you spanked me you asked if I was going to think about this the next time I wanted to skip class.

"Yes sir" I whimpered

"What?!" accompanied by a fierce slap on the ass

"Yes Sir!" I yelled

"Now look what you've done," you said jokingly, "you've hurt my hand! Go get in the corner!"

I smiled at the humor, but the punch-line was yet to come.

"Now," you said "I'll have to use your paddle! Where is it?"

Having anticipated this request, I knew just where it was and left my corner to grab it. Handing it to you, handle first, I remained staring at the ground. I can never meet your gaze when you're punishing me, the look in your eyes is too frightening. Shuffling my feet, I awaited your next direction.

Grabbing hold of my upper arm, you took me back to the bed and flung me over your knee. I knew to not support myself with my arms, so I let my forehead rest on the ground, putting all the weight of my hips on your thigh. You tugged my panties down and began to stroke the skin of my thighs and bottom, working on to my lower back. I could not have been more content.

The surprise of you laying into my bare flesh with the paddle sent me bolt upright, shrieking and struggling weakly against your arms. I quickly resumed my position with my head on the floor and was rewarded with a tender kiss on my newly bruised flesh.

You began dipping your thick finger into my pussy and moving your thumb across my clit. Switching between this and spanking me, you easily made me cum. I shrieked and squirmed, but it was very easy for you to push my body down and hold me in place so gently but so firmly. You knew I needed it, you did it for my own good. Gripping my hair, you continued to spank me and pull my head upward with each blow, arching my back and making it even harder for me to move.

The moisture on your fingers added a sting to each blow distinctly felt by my now warm and tender bottom, and the soaked skin surrounding my pussy felt each slap acutely. Occasionally switching to harder blows delivered with the heel of your hand, you drove your punishment deeply into me. With the eagerness of a child at Christmas, I wondered what kind of bruises would be left behind as souvenirs.

Lifting my torso onto the bed while keeping my hips draped over your leg, you placed your forearm on the back of my neck and pushed my face into the bed. I felt completely helpless being so immobilized. I gasped in heady mouthfuls of air thick with your cologne. As you spanked me, I struggled upwards, but I was no challenge for you. When I settled down, you roughly, intimately stroked my hair, occasionally grasping a few curls and pulling them taught.

I felt wonderfully safe tucked under your arms and over your leg. I could feel the constant pressure in my stomach as I lay across your lap. Bending over me protectively, you secured my position. I smiled and sighed, shivered and shuddered as you positioned my hips so your blows would land on the tender flesh of my pussy. You never gave me more than I could handle, but enough to make me squirm and cry out.

You continued to spank me and finger me until I was a trembling dripping rag-doll, at which point you gathered me in your arms and held me to you, kissing me sweetly.

Afterwards, we went to a local bar and met up with some of your friends. Not giving me any time to change clothes, you ushered me out of the house in my uniform. Barely managing to grab my coat and bag, I buttoned up while hurrying after you. While inside, you insisted I remove the coat.

"What's the point of being dressed like that" you asked "if I can't look at you?"

Rather than feel embarrassed or ashamed to be seen in this ridiculous though adorable outfit, I felt brave enough to do anything you asked of me. With pride, I hung my belongings on the back of my chair and gladly displayed myself to the public. Your approving smile emboldened me and I soon felt comfortable.

"Thank you, Sir" I said softly in your ear.

"Anytime" you replied with a grin.