A Muddy Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John came up gasping and panting, but moaning in bliss all the while. His hands were tugging desperately at his clothing and he rubbed his hand hard against his stiff cock.

Aaron crawled over between them to give John a messy kiss. It was hard to tell the two apart with the thick layer of mud coating every bit of skin and cloth.

John turned Aaron around, and it was all too easy to push inside the other man from behind. Still a bit tender from his treatment earlier, Aaron hissed, but cried out in pleasure as his spot was stimulated by the other man's cock. He pulled Lilly close, and she got his message loud and clear.

Wasting no time, Lilly set herself down over Aaron, and they both moaned at the sensation of fulfilment.

It was rushed, desperate, aggressive, but not one of the trio would ask for any different. Their cries rang out in harmony, rising in pitch and intensity until all three stuttered and shook in the throes of their climax.

Exhausted, Aaron slipped out of Lilly and John from Aaron, and they flopped back into the muck in delighted fatigue. They gently massaged the mud over one another, placing soft kisses on shoulders and cheeks and lips.

"Mmm this was the best idea, Aaron," said Lilly. "Must do it again sometime."

Aaron laughed.

"She's right," John agreed. "You're really the mastermind of this relationship."

Aaron smiled, silently revelling in the word, in the acceptance and validation it implied. He knew he was a friend - and a friend that was very good at sex - but despite his feelings for them both, Aaron never dreamed he would be accepted by them.

Lilly gave him a long kiss and hummed in agreement.

"So, not to spoil the moment..." John interrupted. "But would you mind leading us to the cleanup spot? I think I'm starting to chafe."

Aaron paused.

"Um..."

"What?" asked Lilly.

"I don't know that there is a cleanup spot."

"What?!" exclaimed John.

Lilly rolled her eyes. "Well this ought to be an interesting ride home..."

12