A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 03

Story Info
David and Mother expand their horizons.
5.4k words
4.56
90.3k
47
4

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

Many thanks to tangentjoker who edited this story.

All characters are older than 18. This story is about an incestuous relationship.

To better understand this part of the story you should read Parts 1 & 2 first.


I arrived home from college in late afternoon. My mother met me at the door with a tight hug.

She whispered in my ear. "Your Aunt Janet is here." She moved aside to let me enter. As I stepped into the house, I looked at her. She was dressed conservatively in her work clothes. A high necked blouse and a well fitted gray skirt. The skirt made her ass look great even though she was slightly overweight. She was wearing nylons with high-heeled shoes. The heels weren't as high as you see in porn movies. But they did do nice things to her legs. I dropped my bag then followed her into the kitchen to greet my aunt.

My Aunt Janet is six years older than my mother. She had just turned fifty years old. She lives about a half hour's drive away, so she visits once in a while. Mother's other sister, Edith, lives over an hour away, so we do not see her as often.

Aunt Janet and mother had been sitting at the kitchen table chatting. When I walked in my aunt jumped up, gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. Mother told me to sit down. She brought me a cup of coffee before sitting back down herself.

"I was just telling your mother how wonderful she looks," my aunt said turning to me. "Whatever she is doing certainly agrees with her. I hope she keeps on with it." I wondered if there was a double meaning in what she said.

We chatted a little longer, then Aunt Janet invited us to lunch the following Saturday. "Earl," her husband, "is going to be at his brother's all week. I'll be home all alone." Aunt Janet had two grown daughters, both married. Neither one lived very close to her. Mother looked at me, when I nodded she agreed for both of us, but added. "If nothing comes up."

Aunt Janet left soon after. As soon as she was gone mother grabbed me by the hand saying, "I've missed you so much, all week." She led me to the bedroom. She was tearing her blouse and bra off as I got rid of my pants and shorts. Mother left her skirt on lifting it to display her nylon sheathed legs with the garter belt. Something about my mother with a skirt over a bare pussy is exciting for me, very exciting. She still had her heels on. She looked wanton and sexy. Her skirt pulled up to her waist she lay on the bed her legs splayed. She held her arms up to me.

I was hard, ready. My dick was throbbing as I joined my mother, we clasped each other tightly. I rained kisses on her tits. More kisses on her body. I worked my way down to the dark brown delta of her pubic hair capping the glory of her cunt. I buried my face in her hot wet pussy. I absorbed the scent I had missed so much for the past week. Her hands were in my hair as her nylon clad legs enclosed me. I sucked her clit. I fucked her with my tongue until I felt the quivering foretelling an imminent orgasm. Mother was thrusting her hips into my face. The erotic friction of her stockings sending shivers through my body. She pulled me tight into her aromatic pussy. She was mouthing unintelligible syllables when I rose up to mount her. Thrusting my rock hard manhood into her welcoming cunt. My mother never stopped coming when I started to fuck her. I was already well on the way to my own orgasm. We devoured each other with sloppy wet kisses. I bit her tits as I pumped my hard manhood into her. Both of us were soaring on a rising crescendo of lust when I shot my come into her hot cunt.

As I collapsed on top of her she whispered to me. "David my love, my son. How I love you."

We dozed off to wake about dinner time. Mother threw on a robe. She leaned down to kiss me. "I'll go fix us something to eat." She told me. "I moved a lot of your clothes in here, your robe is hanging in the closet."

When I got to the kitchen mother was fixing us each a sandwich, walking around with her robe open, wearing nothing more except for her garter belt with nylons. She hadn't taken her heels off. I found it extremely erotic. My dick started to harden again. I couldn't help but think about how she would have been dressed before we became lovers.

While we were eating our conversation wandered over various topics. Mother said. "I planned a special dinner for tomorrow evening. Candlelight and all." We then talked about my plans for the future. Mother was pleased I had decided to continue my studies. When I brought up mother's work she said, "I am having trouble acting like a firm, strict, old lady executive. I keep wanting to smile." She continued, "every time I think of you my pants get wet. I finally started using absorbent pads and carrying extra panties in my purse." She laughed again.

Mother reached across the table and clasped my hands. "I feel so wonderful," she said, "it is like the early days of my marriage." She got serious then, "I loved him very much, he was a good husband and father while he lived." She sat for a while thinking, then smiled and squeezed my hands.

"I can't help wondering," she mused, "whether I was always like this. If I kept it hidden, or if there has been a big change in me." She continued, "I thoroughly like the new me, I enjoy feeling wanton and slutty." She looked at me thoughtfully then continued, "It is only for you. I don't think I could be this way for anyone else."

Mother touched on Aunt Janet's visit. "It was a little strange. Janet was complaining that Earl seemed to have lost interest in her. It is very unusual for her to talk about her sex life. Then she said she wished she had a son like you. A little later she told me whatever I was doing to keep it up, because I looked great."

"Let's go in the living room to continue our education," she said as she stood up, pulling me with her. We went to the couch sitting next to each other. "You first," she said. "I think I have told you all my secrets,"

I said. "Remember I don't have any more experience than you. I will say I really enjoy your new vocabulary with your new slutty ways. The garter belt with the nylons gave me a huge thrill, I wanted to bury myself in your pussy."

Mother clasped herself with a small shiver, "You send goose bumps up my spine," she replied. "I can only tell you about my new discoveries. About how I like my new vocabulary, I never knew there were so many descriptive words. About how much I like to please you. About how much you please me. About how free I feel." She went on, "I did buy some new nightgowns and lingerie, but not too many. I don't know yet what you like. I also found a website describing how to give good head. What a great term that is." She added mischievously.

"I am so enjoying our times together David." My mother said. "I know there is much more to learn; about myself, about you." She thought for a bit, then added. "We have already told each other a lot. Maybe we should ask questions?

"Ok, you go first." I agreed.

"Ok, tell me how you like me to hold you when we are making love, or you go down on me?" She started.

"You already know about the nylons," I told her, "When I go down on you I like you to clasp me with your legs. Push me into you with your feet on my back. I like it when you pull me into you with your hands on my head, or in my hair. When I am on top of you, fucking, I like your legs around me. On my back, or looped over my legs. I love the feel of the fabric." Pause, "generally the more you can make nylon contact with my skin the better I like it. They look sexy too. The garter belt is hot."

"Your turn now." I told her.

She thought for a minute, "My own inclinations are a lot like yours. I liked it when I was sucking you and you twisted your fingers in my hair, it hurt, but it was good. It made me feel submissive. When I'm sucking you I like your legs around me, or maybe just pressed into my sides, clasping me. The tighter you hold me the better it feels, the more I want to suck you.

"When we're fucking it's different." She thought for a moment. "When I'm on top I feel like I'm in control. Watching your expression. Seeing what I'm doing for you, especially when you come, makes me feel like a goddess."

After a pause mother continued. "When you're on top it makes me feel different, yet again. I want to hold you then, to clasp your body to mine, to feel my flesh against yours. If I could I would draw your whole being into mine, as it once was."

We sat for a while then went to the computer. We pulled up some porn sites on the computer, but mother seemed to like the written stories better. 'Literotica' was already bookmarked. We read a few of the stories. "David, I have always been prudish. I think I still am," she said thoughtfully, "I like reading about these things, but some of the videos we looked at put me off a bit. We can look at some more tomorrow. Maybe we can find some we both enjoy."

We sat on the couch snuggling, exchanging lots of "I love yous." I felt very close to her. We turned on the TV, but didn't really watch it. We kind of mutually decided it was time for bed.

In the bedroom she kissed me hard then said. "Let me shower and get ready for you. You use your old shower. Come back when you are done. If you are wearing more than shorts I will be angry. By the way, I moved a lot of your clothes in here so you better take clean underwear with you." She showed me where it was.

Mother was still in the bath when I returned so I got in the bed propping my back up on some pillows. She came out of the bath wearing a short red nightie with very brief black panties and a black lacy bra. She had on her nylons with the garter belt, the panties on top. She was also wearing heels, she looked gorgeous.

She was acting a little shy at first, this was new to her, despite the new found feeling of wantonness. It was new to me too. No girlfriend had ever done anything like this for me. I held out my arms to her and she came to me.

Holding my mother I told her how beautiful she looked. She was wearing a very alluring perfume that suited her very well. She felt wonderful as she snuggled into my arms.

I would have been content to hold her so all night, but nature took over. My cock started to get hard. Mother felt it, reached down to play with it. I soon had a raging hard on. I pushed her panties down her legs. She grabbed the top of my shorts, pushed them down to join hers on the floor. She pulled her nightie off. I unhooked her bra, sliding it off her shoulders. She lay next to me playing with my hard dick as I sucked and pinched her nipples.

Mother pushed me onto my back. She straddled my hips, positioned herself over my manhood, lowered her slick wet pussy onto it. She fucked me smoothly with gentleness. It lasted a long time, she had several orgasms, her body quivering as she showered me with wet kisses. I came with her the last time. Thrills raced up my spine as I shot my load deep into her. I kept her on top of me until I softened. Then I pulled her up over my face to lick her cunt. Her nylon clad knees against my cheeks. I sucked her clit. I tongue fucked her. I covered her vulva with my mouth and sucked the nectar from her. She shuddered as she came again, more intense than before. Her hands pulled me into her hot womanhood, holding me a willing prisoner, my face buried in her wet pussy. When mother was sated she slid back from my face, leaning forward she kissed me. She licked her essences from my face.

We lay together until we fell asleep, very much in love.

Mother woke first. I opened my eyes to see her sitting cross legged looking at me. When she saw my eyes open she leaned over and kissed me. "Good morning my love. I'll go make coffee." She slid off the bed, grabbed her robe from the closet and slipped it on.

When I got to the kitchen there was already juice for me on the table. Mother handed me a cup of coffee. I was dressed in shorts covered by a robe. Her robe was not belted, it swung open as it had at supper the night before. We set at the kitchen table sipping our coffee without speaking until mother said softly, "I feel relaxed and wonderful this morning."

"I think I have found another secret,' she told me. "Let's go make the bed." When we got to the bedroom she kissed me hard then said, "I love the smell of sex, even old sex. It's my new secret, I just realized it this morning when I was sitting there watching you."

She led me to the bed. Lying on top of me she shoved my arms up over my head. She was in one of her aggressive moods. She brought her face to my armpit. She inhaled deeply licking me a few times. She slid down my body then, kissing me as she went, She lay her head on my upper thigh as she inhaled the scent of our mixed cum from the night before.

I recalled the fragrance of her pussy the past weekend when I had eaten her after the previous night's fuck. "Turn around," I whispered, "bring me your cunt." She did, quickly.

We lay head to groin. Sometimes one, or the other, on top. Sometimes on our sides facing each other. We inhaled the exotic scents of each other. We licked each other clean. We tasted our stale cum. We delighted in the slightly tart taste, the smell of sweat and sex, the fresh new juices from my mother's wet cunt.

My mother was shuddering in her orgasms. Moaning around my hard cock; filling her mouth, stretching her lips. Her nylon sheathed legs clasping my head as I licked and sucked at her cunt, breathing the scents of past sex. The friction of her nylons drove me to an orgasm. Thrills rushing through my rock hard cock as I filled her mouth with fresh come. Then we kissed mixing our juices again.

We got up then. Mother said. "Let's shower now. We can start all over." We showered together lovingly washing, then drying each other. She dressed in crotchless panty hose, a sexy red bra, with very brief panties, also red, over the pantyhose. "More of my purchases." Mother explained. I thought she looked delicious and I told her so. I wore shorts. We both wore short robes we left open.

We went back to the kitchen for a light breakfast. While we were eating mother said to me. "That was delightful, even the scent of the sheets added to my pleasure."

"I enjoyed it too," I told her, "I didn't realize I would until I remembered last week when I went down on you after sex the night before." I thought about it for a minute, then added, "I guess we can call it a mutual fetish."

"I can't think of a better kind," Mother replied.

We were both feeling pleasantly tired, but some housecleaning had to be done. We changed the bed, cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. We moved some more of my stuff into the 'our' bedroom.

Our work done, we were relaxing at the kitchen table with coffee. Mother said thoughtfully. "I wonder if we can find some videos I would like. I really think I can learn from them. I'm already learning from the written stories. I like using my imagination. I try to picture the scenes being described. But with you and I in them." She paused, then continued still in a reflective tone. "We can take a look if you would like to."

"Let's do that." I replied. "I don't know much more about it than you do. It's something else we can learn about together."

We pulled two chairs up to the computer to start the hunt. We really didn't know enough to go right to a site, so we used search. We bookmarked sites, if they looked good.

Big cocks seemed to impress my mother. But when we got to a couple of young women going down on each other I stopped surfing to take a look for myself. Like a lot of men I found the idea of two women making love very erotic. I watched for a while when I felt mother's hand on my semi hard cock. She was fondling it kind of absentmindedly. I looked at her. I saw her other hand playing with her pussy through the red panties. As I watched she licked her lips staring raptly at the screen.

I looked back to the screen. One of the women was on top. Kissing down the other's body as she worked her way down to the shaven snatch. The video ended a few minutes later with the woman on top eating the other's cunt.

Mother snapped out of her trance. "Oh my God, Oh my God." She murmured, "That made me so hot." She paused then. "I never thought a woman could be attractive to me. Much less two women making love. It made me so hot." She repeated.

She looked at her hand on my now throbbing hard dick. She said softly. "But I really want my son's big hard shaft inside me."

About four o'clock mother put on her long robe to wait for dinner to be delivered. It was coming from one of the city's best restaurants. While she waited she set the dining room table with her best linen, china and silverware. A pair of tall candles in the middle completed the arrangement.

The food was delivered. She put in the oven to keep it warm. Mother told me to get dressed for dinner. She went to our bedroom to get dressed herself. My good clothes were still in my old bedroom so I went there to dress. I put on a dress shirt with a pair of good slacks. I was sitting on the couch when mother came in wearing the red nightgown she had bought for my father covered by a very sheer negligee. She was also wearing her very alluring perfume. She looked and smelled gorgeous.

Mother reached out to me taking my hand. Urging me to my feet. She put her arms around my neck. We exchanged a long romantic kiss. She led me to the table then to my seat. Then went to her own next to me.

The dinner was delicious. The background lighting was low. The glow of the candles lent an exotic atmosphere to our dining. My mother had never looked so lovely. Her hair shone, her makeup was perfect, and her attire was a sensuous delight.

Mother poured us each a glass of wine. We toasted our love for each other. She would only drink 2 glasses of wine, she seldom drank more. She laughed, "I haven't forgotten what I did the last time I had more than two glasses." Then, more seriously, "It has been wonderful since."

I reached across the table for her hand. "I want much more than a couple of weekends mother. I want forever. I love you."

We went to the couch, sat snuggled with each other for a long time.

We dozed off for a little while, replete with good food. Then mother stirred saying she needed to clear off the table. We went to the dining room together, to get started.

I came up behind mother as she stood by the table stacking dirty dishes. I put my arms around her my hands resting on her boobs, she covered them with her own hands while I rubbed my growing hard on against the crack of her ass. I slipped the negligee off her. I pulled the nightgown up to her waist. She moaned as I pushed her panties down to her feet. She stepped out of them. She was still wearing the crotchless panty hose. I got my own pants and shorts off. With my hard cock nestled in the crack of her ass I massaged her clit until her juices were running down her leg. I pushed her down to lean over the table as I entered her from the rear. Thrusting my hard cock into my mother's slick and willing pussy I fucked her hard on the white table cloth amidst the dirty dishes. The friction from her nylon clad ass rousing me even more as I pumped my hard cock into her.

I played with her clit with one hand as I thrust into her. She was playing with her tits herself. She came hard, the quivering building until it was a shudder. She was almost shouting, "fuck me." At the height of her orgasm I felt the electric thrill run up my spine. Spasms racked me as I thrust harder, ramming my cock into her, slamming my groin into her nylon covered ass. I released my come, shooting it deep into her pussy. I pumped her until I got too soft. My legs were weak, they could hardly hold me. I went to my knees watching our mixed come seep from her cunt.

We went to bed soon after, leaving the dishes for morning. We slept as we were, me with only a t-shirt, mother with a red nightgown and pantyhose, but no panties.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers
12