A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had dinner with her at a restaurant Tuesday evening," Mother said. "She was still on a high from the weekend. So was I, for that matter. She thinks it was the high point of her life, so far. She told me she never imagined such thrills. To be honest, neither had I. She wants more. She would have eaten me in the parking lot, if I'd wanted it. I did want it, but reason prevailed. Besides, you weren't there.

"I asked her about other women," Mother continued. "She said I was the one she wanted. I asked her about getting fucked by you. She said it was as big a thrill; that you really filled her. She also raved about giving you a blowjob. It's the first time she ever did it for any man. I think she is a convert. Just like I was.

"Edith came up too, Janet was wondering if she should feel her out. About joining our little group. I told her I thought it was a good idea, but that I wanted to check with you. One thing to consider, Janet might have to tell her about our relationship."

"I don't have any objection, Mother," I told her. "She would probably find out about all of it sooner or later. If you and Aunt Janet want your other sister involved I'm ok with it.

"I really like Aunt Janet," I told mother. "Aunt Edith too, with or without sex. How about you?" I continued, "Would you like to have an affair with your sister, or maybe sisters."

"Only with you by my side," Mother said. "I told you that before. I meant it."

"I'm glad, Mother." I told her softly. "I don't want anything you don't share.

"So shall we limit our group sessions to once a month, or so?" I asked my mother.

"I think so, at least for now." She agreed.

"But we do want a repeat." I said

"Absolutely! And maybe more. " Mother agreed.

Mother straddled my lap, lifting her skirt to do so, and kissed me passionately.

She told me, "I love you so much."

I returned her kisses. I ran my hands along her thighs to the top of the nylons. I felt the buckle of a garter strap, then the silk of panties.

I pulled my head back to look at her. She grinned at me.

"Let's eat dinner first. I have a feeling my makeup will be a mess, afterward."

We had a nice dinner together. We discussed school, her work, my prospects, and my upcoming graduation. After dinner, Mother stopped by the front desk. She reserved a two bedroom suite for herself, along with rooms for her two sisters.

Before the door to our room was fully closed, Mother had shed her jacket and worked at the buttons of her blouse. I had my shoes kicked off and started on my shirt. Mother left her bra on, but I stripped completely. My cock hardened as I gazed at my mother. She wore a black lacy bra with matching panties. Her legs were encased with nylons, the straps of a garter belt showed below her panties to support the hosiery.

We were in each other's arms. We fell onto the bed before we even realized it. Our mouths open, we devoured each other. Our tongues danced, twining together. Mother pushed her panties down.

She gasped in my ear, "Fuck me now!"

She rolled onto her back with her legs spread, knees elevated, and her arms raised for me. Her body invited me; wanted me. She was wet and ready, even without foreplay. My manhood slid smoothly into her. I slid into my mother's welcoming cunt.

Her arms and her legs held me tightly. The friction of the nylons sent thrills through me. Our lips locked together. She held me. She felt me. She felt my hard shaft in her. She felt me fill her pussy.

I lay on her. I felt her softness; her welcoming heat. I felt the snugness of her pussy around my throbbing dick. I could not move for minutes. Her grasp was too tight. She only wanted to feel me, to feel the fullness. She loosened her grip.

She whispered to me, "Fuck me now. Fuck your mother."

I pumped my rock hard cock into her. I pumped into her hot deep motherhood. I fucked my mother, as she responded with wanton thrusts, and with whispered words.

"Fuck me. Cum in me."

She frantically pulled her breasts from her bra. She brought my face to her tits. She invited me to suck her hard nipples, to bite them, and caress them. With her nylon clad legs clasped over my back, she raised her hips until I thrust almost straight down into her steamy cunt.

She came with moans. She came with wild wet kisses. She came with incoherent words. She came with thrusts of her hips. The waves of ecstasy poured over her and through her. Her body shuddered as pleasure enveloped her.

The tingling started in my toes, and flashed through my body, becoming a roar of orgasm. The charged exhilaration raced up my spine. The exotic feel of her body beneath mine. The arms that held me tight. The electric thrill as my cum erupted from my throbbing cock. I erupted deep into my mother. I erupted deep into my mother's welcoming, hot, depths.

I laid with my mother beneath me, loving her. She held me as I softened within her.

"I never want to let you go," she whispered to me softly.

Eventually she did, though. We laid facing. We were united in bliss. We were sated. Our desire was quenched, for now.

"Even with all the sex last weekend," my mother said softly, "I didn't have you inside me enough. Only once."

We dozed then, but not for long. Mother made coffee. She moved about the room almost naked. She took her bra off. She was left clad in nylon hose with a garter belt. With the coffee started, she sat on the edge of the bed. Her hand caressed me. She stroked my chest and arms.

"I ordered some videos off the net," she said. "I had them sent overnight. I brought them with me. We can watch one if you like, but only one. I have to drive home tomorrow. You have to study."

"Did you watch them, Mother?" I asked.

"Parts of a couple of them." She answered, "They made me too hot and horny."

"Mother," I said. "Watching you is all the excitement I need. Seeing your body is all the thrill I need. You stimulate me more than any video ever can."

"Thank you, David." My mother hugged me tightly. "That makes me so happy."

Mother laid next to me and held me tightly.

We decided to have some of the coffee Mother had made before it got stale. Mother told me to put my shirt on so she wouldn't get distracted. She got her robe; a short one.

We sat at the table. Mother asked about the videos.

"Should I send them back?"

"Keep them," I told Mother. "I'm sure there are times we will want to watch them. I do enjoy them sometimes. We learn from them, too. Don't forget that they led us to last weekend."

"I will never forget it," Mother said with a smile.

"Mother," I said. "I will never forget the sight of you in the chair. Your legs wrapped around your sister. Her in a lovely satin nightgown. Her face buried in your pussy. Your hands twisted in her hair. I will never forget watching your orgasms as she ate you. It was a thrill that will always be with me."

Mother licked her lips. Her hand was on her pussy. "It's something I won't forget soon, either."

We went back to bed. My hand was on my mother's snatch and felt the juices flowing. I felt the heat of her desire. My finger penetrated her and rubbed her clit. It pushed into her hole. Her legs parted for me, inviting me into her garden.

She fondled my half hard cock. She stroked it, making it harder. A kiss finished the job. I was hard with desire. Her tongue licked my glans. She licked my throbbing hard cock. The blood pounded through him.

I laid between my mother's legs. I inhaled the scents of her. I love the aroma of Mother's pussy; the tantalizing muskiness. I love the hot, deep, woman. I love the scent of her desire, her want, her need. It was overlaid today with a touch of sweat and by the tang of my cum deposited in her earlier in the evening.

Her vulva was in front of me. It was capped by the brown tangle of her pubic hair. The lips of her snatch were puffy with arousal. They opened slightly and invited me. My tongue flicked over her lips and tasted the dew; the essence of her lust that seeped from her cunt. I penetrated her with my tongue. I licked the inside of the lips, and licked them again. I licked her clit. I sucked it. I tongued the vaginal opening. I tongued the tunnel to her womb. I pushed my tongue into her heat. I pushed into the welcoming warmth.

"Turn around," my mother gasped. "Get on top."

I straddled her face. She engulfed my hard manhood without foreplay. She stroked me with her lips pressing on him. Her tongue danced over him.

We were hot. The erotic licking and sucking sent us soaring. Mother pushed her cunt at my face. She rubbed her scent on me. She marked me for her own. The juices poured from her. I licked them, sucked them, and tasted the ambrosia; the sap of my mother's lust. I savored the zest of my cum mixing with hers. Her body shuddered with her orgasms. She sucked me harder as she felt the fires that ripped through her. I joined her in her ecstasy. I soared with her as my come erupted into her, into her eager mouth.

We laid facing each other. We held each other. We loved each other.

In the morning, we showered together. It was Saturday, so there was no rush for either of us. We had breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Mother prepared to leave. We kissed goodbye. I went to my apartment to study. Mother checked out and drove home.

Mother visited me again the Friday before final exams. She answered my knock at her hotel room still in her work clothes. We were locked in a hot embrace as soon as the door closed. Our lips mashed each other's. Our tongues danced and twisted.

Mother had made coffee. We sat at the table with it and caught up on news. Mother had some news about Aunt Janet. When her husband, Earl, came back from visiting his brother, he started paying more attention to her. After he made several advances to her Janet, had a talk with him. She told him she had found his porn stash. That she didn't object to his watching it, but she wouldn't tolerate it taking precedence over her. She told Earl they could watch it together if he wanted to. They did. Earl took her to bed for, as Janet put it, "The best fuck in years." Then she added, "Except for my weekend together with you and David."

Aunt Janet told Mother all about it. She hadn't mentioned her weekend with us to Earl.

She said to Mother, "I can't help but wonder if getting my hormones all worked up with you and David didn't have me putting out more pheromones or something."

I was glad to hear about it. I had always liked my uncle Earl.

She then told Mother that she was going to try to get Earl to do oral with her.

"I'll have to act innocent," she laughed. She thought she could use one of the porn flicks to work into it.

Then they discussed Aunt Edith. "Janet visited her, to feel her out. They got onto the subject of sexuality. Janet told Edith that she wanted to talk to her because Edith was more experienced.

"Janet talked about the dreams she had. The ones involving you and I, and she told her about dreaming of making love with both her sisters. She said Edith seemed interested, but guarded. They have a lunch date for Monday, we'll see what develops.

"To be totally honest with you, David, I'm starting to have the same kind of thoughts and dreams about Edith that I had about Janet. Does that bother you? If it does I won't go any further."

"No," I replied, "it kind of excites me too. I remember the thrill I got watching Janet eating your pussy."

"I'll tell Janet, she can tell Edith that she excites me too," Mother said. "In fact I think it is time to tell Edith the whole story, but I'll leave that up to Janet. I will mention it to her though."

Mother said she wanted to get dinner before she got too worked up. We went to the hotel restaurant for a light, but very tasty, dinner. Mother seemed a little pensive during the meal, but she was cheerful.

When we returned to the room, she knelt in front of me. She opened my belt and trousers. She slid them down for me to step out of. She pushed my shorts down over my hips and freed my hardening cock. I stepped out of them as my mother stood to work on my shirt.

Mother took my hand and indicated that I should sit in an upholstered chair near the bed. She knelt in front of me. She was still dressed in the suit she wore for work. She was still expertly made up.

She licked me, kissed me all over my groin area, and along the inside of my thighs. She licked and kissed under my balls, then behind them. Her hand fondled my cock. I throbbed with lust when she looked up at me.

"I am your mother tonight. I want to give my son a blowjob. Mommy wants to suck her little boy's cock."

She tongued my shaft, licked my glans, and kissed it. She rubbed my manhood over her face. She took me into her mouth; all of me. Her hand took mine that had caressed her head. She twisted my fingers in her hair. I knew what she wanted. I did the same with my other hand. I twisted handfuls of her hair. I clasped my legs on her body with my heels on her back. I kept her captive at my cock. Thrills passed through my body starting at my toes. They crashed through me. I had never heard my mother like this. It was erotic, sensuous. I had to control myself. I was ready to cum almost from the start. I held it back. My mother sucked my cock. Her tongue flickering over him, even as her lips massaged him.

I came explosively. The thrills were in my cock, in my body, in my every cell. I poured my cum into my mother's mouth, filling it. Even then she continued to suck me and milk me.

My mother stood, straddled my lap and faced me. She pulled my head to hers and gave me a hot open mouthed kiss. She had not swallowed. The cum in her mouth flowed into mine. It was much like the first time she had ever sucked me. That was the first time she had ever sucked any man.

Our tongues twisted and danced together. Our hot, wet, lips crushed against each other. We broke for air. Mother leaned her head on my shoulder. Her skirt bunched around her hips so she could straddle me.

"That was wonderful." I told her.

Mother stayed as she was, not speaking, giving me an occasional kiss.

I slid mother's suit jacket off, then started to unbutton her blouse. She worked with me and we soon had it off. Her boobs were contained by a very sexy red bra. I kissed the exposed portion of her plump tits and the cleavage between them. My hands fumbled with the clasps of the bra. When it fell open, I eagerly sucked and nibbled at her nipples. Mother pulled my head tight to her breasts. She held me close as I suckled her.

Mother stood. She held her skirt up to hook her fingers under the elastic of her panties. She pushed them down over her hips. As she stepped out of them, I slid from the chair to kneel in front of her.

My hands were on the cheeks of her ass and pulled her to me. I pressed my head into her mound. I inhaled my mother's erotic fragrance. She had come straight from work without a shower. I relished the scent of her sweat as my tongue licked the sheen of it from her groin. I licked around the tangle of pubic hair that capped the glory of her cunt. My tongue flicked out to lick at the beads of her arousal on the swollen lips of her pussy. The musky fragrance of anticipation was like an aphrodisiac to me. My cock hardened again, even as my desire was to bury my face in my mother's snatch.

Mother stepped around me to sit in the chair. Her skirt was pulled up to her waist. Her nylon clad legs were open, inviting me.

My mind was on fire. I wanted nothing more than to feel her hot, wet, pussy on my lips and on my face. I wanted to absorb the bouquet of her juices. I wanted to taste the sweet, salty, taste of her nectar. I wanted to savor her tastes, the lust, the traces of sweat, as well as the slight tang of piss. I wanted to thrill from the sensuous pressure of her slightly pudgy thighs. I wanted to feel exotic friction of her nylons pressed into my back; clasping my head.

I ate my mother. I sucked her. I licked her. I even nibbled at her. I was elated by her moans; by her cries of "Don't stop." I thrilled as her body quivered to an oncoming orgasm. I was exhilarated by the urgency of her hands that twisted in my hair and held me as a willing slave at her cunt. I pushed two fingers into her and searched for her g-spot. As I found it, her hips bucked. She held me even tighter. She soared to a climax. She gasped as I felt the rush of moisture on my face. She had squirted! This was the first time she had ever done so. I could hear her moans, they only led me to try to please her more. I licked at the fluids of her orgasm. I sucked up her essences. I greedily drank them. As her orgasm passed, I stood with my pulsating manhood in front of her, ready for her.

I took my mother's hand and lead her to the bed. As I laid on my back, she straddled me. She was still wearing her skirt. She impaled her pussy on my hard shaft. She leaned forward.

She whispered to me, "Fuck mommy. Your mommy wants you to cum in her."

She rode my cock. Her excitement built towards an orgasm. She shuddered with pleasure as her juices poured from her.

We rolled over so I was on top. She covered my face with wet, sloppy, kisses. She lifted her tit for me to suck. As our bodies slammed together, the ecstasy built to a crescendo; bursting over us as we were overcome with the joy of cumming together.

We laid together replete from the pleasures of a breathtaking shared experience. We slept together and held each other.

In the morning, the room redolent with the perfumes of past sex, we lay 69 style to eat each other. Licking and sucking, our bare bodies rubbed against each other. We absorbed the scents; the tastes of our lovemaking the night before.

Mother's nylon clad thighs gripped me as she rose to yet another orgasm. I was close behind her as her lips and tongue and teeth thrilled my cock. The electric thrills tore through me as my mother and I met in orgasmic pleasure.

We laid together, our faces next to each other's sex, until Mother finally stirred. We showered together. Then we had breakfast. Mother packed to leave. After a loving goodbye, she checked out to start home. I returned to my apartment. I didn't do much the rest of the day. I did study the next day, Sunday. I felt ready for my exams. I just looked over a few areas I wasn't too certain about.

12