A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women were both slightly overweight. Martha more so. I think Martha might be described as slightly plump, maybe voluptuous. At any rate, the sight of her naked body aroused me. Her tits were the size of small melons. They had only a little sag. She had a nice bush. It was trimmed slightly but left lots of hair to crown her pussy. The hair was brown as I remember the hair on her head used to be.

Mother took her hand and led her to the bed. They laid together and embraced feeling their naked bodies against each other. Flesh to flesh. They both sighed and kissed. Softly, at first, tentatively. But soon harder and hotter.

I pointed out a chair to Ruth. "Let's leave them alone, for now."

We were both still clothed. Ruth with shorts and tank top. Me with sport shirt and slacks. I kicked my shoes off. I noticed that Ruth was barefoot.

I was starting to sense the lust in the room. The wild pheromones in the air. The scent of eager hot pussy. Eager for a tongue, for a cock. Watching our mothers was getting me hard. Ruth was rubbing her pussy through her shorts as she stared raptly.

My mother looked up, searching for me. When she saw me, she smiled and went back to Martha's embrace and kisses. She was soon kissing Martha's tits. Martha was holding her there at her breast with one arm. Her free hand was at Mother's pussy, caressing it. Her finger easily slid into my mother's pussy. Mother was ready. She welcomed it. Welcomed the loving by her old friend.

Each was playing with the other's pussy as they each kissed the body of the other. Raining kisses on bare flesh as they worked their way toward the object of their desire. The other's pussy.

They were soon sixty-nining. Lying on their sides, bare flesh pressing and rubbing, with their faces buried in each other's hot cunt.

The muffled moans and gasps were exhilarating as I listened. I always liked to watch my mother and another woman make love. I loved the scents, the sounds. The bare flesh flashed before me.

My cock was in my hand. I was softly stroking it, careful not to make myself cum. I had plans for that.

Ruth, seated near me, had kicked her shorts and panties off and was pushing a vibrator deep into her pussy. I could hear her gasps as she came.

Our mothers broke apart after what seemed a long time. They lay on their backs gasping, their hands clasped together.

"That was hot," Ruth said softly. "I never watched it before. Not with two women."

"It was hot," I said. "I think we can join them now."

Mother and Martha had realigned themselves and were licking each other's juices from their face, muttering words of endearment while doing so. I undressed and laid behind my mother. Ruth was already lying behind hers. I pressed my body into Mother's and let my hard cock nestle between her legs against the slit of her cunt.

I nuzzled the back of Mother's neck. My arm was over her. My hand fondled her tit. I met Martha's hand playing with the other one.

The two women were recouping. I had a feeling that the night was far from over. They were still kissing often. Light affectionate kisses. It took less time than I expected before things started to heat up again.

Martha started kissing her way down Mother's body. Backing and kissing, her motive obvious. Mother rolled onto her back, her legs spread in anticipation. Her hands were on Martha's head gently urging her.

While Martha rested her head on Mother's soft mons. Mother turned her head to Ruth.

"I heard you tell David that you couldn't with him. But if you want to make love with me, it's okay."

Ruth kissed Mother and said, "Thank you."

"It's the way I am, too," Mother said softly.

Mother's hand was urging Martha again to her hot cunt. Ready and eager, her juices were flowing. The scent of her musk was strong and powerful.

Martha was ready, too. Her scent was as strong as Mother's. Eager to please her and to bury her face in the folds of her old friend's pussy.

Ruth was watching her mom. She looked interested. Certainly not jealous or possessive.

Mother shoved a pillow under her butt as Martha approached her pussy. Both her hands were on Martha's head caressing her hair, urging her friend to her waiting pussy.

I watched as Martha took a few tentative licks, then buried her face in my mother's wet cunt. I saw Ruth smile when she did. Apparently she approved.

Ruth slid over closer to my mother and kissed her on the lips. Mother responded to the kiss and put an arm around Ruth. Their kisses were getting hotter. They were playing with each other's tits, tweaking nipples, sucking at them and biting. I heard Mother gasp with pleasure. I don't know whether because of the mother or daughter.

Me? I had a raging hard-on, throbbing from the beat of my blood. I stood and went to the foot of the bed. I pushed Martha's legs apart. She resisted at first, then seemed to realize what was happening and started to cooperate. She lifted her butt and spread her knees apart.

Her pussy was there for me now, peeking out between her pudgy thighs. The labia puffy with desire, parted slightly. The juices of her lust glimmered on her thighs as they flowed from her pussy. She was wet, ready, wanting. Wanting my hard throbbing cock.

I knelt behind her and thrust my rock hard dick into her excited cunt. I heard a muffled gasp as I penetrated her. Ruth moved then. She straddled my mother, bringing her wet pussy to my mother's face for her to lick and suck. Mother grasped Ruth's thighs and lifted her head to savor the juices of Ruth's succulent young pussy.

It was the stuff of fantasies. The others must have felt it, too. Mother and Martha were soon quivering with impending orgasms. Ruth, her head down, was holding Mother's face to her cunt. Mother was responding, avidly licking at the essences, sucking at her clit.

Ruth was soon cumming, too. I was on the verge, trying to hold back. But I had been so hot it was hard. The air was thick with the perfumes of lust, urging me to pour my cum in the willing receptacle of Martha's cunt.

When Martha came, closely behind Mother, it was too much. My cum exploded from me, my cock thrilling to the feel of orgasm. My whole body, every cell, delighted in the joy of pouring my seed into a wet and hot cunt.

I didn't soften right away. I was able to keep pumping my hard cock into Martha. To bring her to yet more orgasms. The pudgy cheeks of her ass were quivering, with the rest of her body, as pleasure poured through her in waves.

I could see Mother's hips bucking as she thrust her hips back at Martha's face. I could see the quivers in her body, too. As she came from the pleasure Martha was giving her, from the excitement of Ruth cumming on her face.

Eventually, I softened to the point I could no longer stay in Martha's pussy. The rest of the tangle of hot women began to come apart. First Martha lifted her head from Mother's pussy. Then Mother patted Ruth on the hip as a signal. Ruth got off Mother's face to lie next to her. Martha, too, lay beside Mother, opposite Ruth. The women were replete, catching their breath.

I heard someone gasp, "Oh, my God. That was so good."

Martha was hugging Mother, whispering to her. Mother was responding while keeping an arm around Ruth. Ruth, too, was pressing her body to Mother's, hugging her.

When she felt me lie down beside her, Martha turned and hugged me tightly. She was raining kisses on me, my face, my chest, my neck. She rolled onto her back where she could have an arm around both Mother and I.

I felt exhilarated. The women were on a high, too. The excitement in the air was palpable. It was obvious that there would be more to come.

We rested a while. Rest, that is, that was interrupted often with kisses and caresses. Seemingly sporadic and random, given as a gesture of love and contentment.

Mother and Martha were soon exchanging kisses. Ruth was spooned into Mother's back with her arm across her and a hand at Mother's tit.

I heard Mother tell Martha softly, "It's my turn to make you feel good. You have my David's cum in you. I want to taste it. I want to eat it out of you."

Martha shivered in anticipation at her words and hugged Mother tightly. My cock was hardening again. It rested comfortably in the crack of Martha's ass.

Mother turned from Martha to Ruth. She pulled the younger woman to her for a loving kiss.

"I will, darling. I will fuck you," I heard her speak softly. "It may be tomorrow or the next day, but I promise." After a pause she said, "I want to, I'm looking forward to it."

Mother turned back to Martha then and started kissing her friend's body. With Martha's hands on her head urging her, as Mother's had urged Martha earlier, she kissed her friend's soft body. She seemed to be enjoying it, savoring the moment.

Mother's hand drifted to Martha's pussy only to find my fingers already massaging the swollen folds of her lips and the hard nubbin of her clit. Our fingers intertwined for a moment, sending a message of love between us. I let my mother's fingers take over but left my hand over hers.

She soon rolled over Martha's leg to lie between her friend's plump thighs. Martha spread them wider, excited about what was to come. Mother's tongue was lapping at Martha's swollen labia licking at the juices seeping through. As her tongue slipped between them, Martha responded with a pleased gasp and a murmured, "Oh yes."

I watched, entranced as Mother buried her face in Martha's wet cunt. Sucking and licking, bringing cries of joy from Martha. Mother's ass was high and her legs parted. She was ready for me, for my hard cock.

Martha's cries were muffled as Ruth straddled her face. Martha didn't need urging. She buried her face in her daughter's pussy as my mother's face was buried in hers.

I knelt behind my mother. My hard cock slid along the slit of her pussy. To her clit to rub it. To press on it with the head of my dick. I slid into her smoothly, her juices easing my way, Mother responded by pushing her ass back into me. My hands grasped her hips as I thrust my hard cock into my mother's hot cunt, and thrust again.

I fucked her hard. The excitement was running high. Ruth was gasping out her pleasure as her mother ate her cunt. I could hear muffled cries of joy from both our mothers as they ate and were eaten.

I lasted a lot longer than I had with Martha. I had already cum once. I brought my mother to multiple orgasms, her body quivering as they ripped through her in waves. Ruth and Martha were experiencing multiple orgasms, too. The scents of lust were strong. My body was on fire when my cum spewed into my mother's eager cunt.

As she felt the hot cum in her pussy, she lifted her head from Martha. The orgy was breaking up, although Martha stayed sucking at Ruth's clit for a little longer.

We all laid together on the bed, sated with orgiastic pleasures. I was next to Mother, on the outside. Beyond Mother, Ruth and Martha were kissing softly.

Mother turned to Martha and put an arm over her. Martha broke off her kiss with her daughter and turned to face her. The two women embraced, kissing, murmurs of endearment.

I looked at Ruth across their bodies. She smiled.

"I'm happy for Mom," she said softly.

We all fell asleep. The bed was big enough for all of us, but it was a bit crowded. Even so, we all slept until morning.

Mother and I woke about the same time. I ran to the kitchen to start the coffee. Then back to the bathroom to pee. Mother was brushing her teeth when I got there. I pissed, she grinned at me around the foamy toothbrush as I did. I finished and started on my teeth. Tooth brushing done, I stepped into the bedroom. I noticed that Ruth and Martha were gone. I assumed they were in the hall bath. I found Mother in the closet pulling on nylons and hooking them to a garter belt.

"Since I'm off this week... I think I'll do it right, the slutty way." She laughed then. "You know I like the feeling."

She put on a filmy short nightie and took my hand. She led me back to the unmade bed to lie together.

I was already hard. She had signaled what she wanted and the thought of it was enough to make me horny. It only took a few kisses before we were in a sixty-nine position. I was on top diving for my mother's cunt. To lick and suck and taste the cum I had left in her last night. To feel the friction of her nylons against my bare flesh. To exult at the pressure of her thighs as they pressed against my head.

She was tasting my cock, coated with her juices and with Martha's. She took it deep into her mouth. Her tongue teased it as her lips and teeth slid along its length.

She was on top then. I felt her lift her head from sucking me and say, "Come in and join the fun."

She was back on my cock when I felt Ruth and her mother lie next to us. They did join the fun. I was soon aware of a couple of bodies, locked in sexual ecstasy, next to me.

Mother was cumming on my face. I loved it. I tasted her nectar as it flowed from her beautiful cunt. That cunt I loved to eat, to fuck. To fill with my hard cock.

We were on our sides when I felt my cum begin its journey from my balls. It brought excitement to my body as it traveled. A strange mix of exhilaration and anticipation. With a wild explosion it spewed into Mother's mouth, filling it with my creamy cum.

She sucked me dry, milking my cock as he softened. I lifted my head from my mother's pussy. Smeared with her juices, I turned around to kiss her and exchange our tastes.

Martha and Ruth were next to us. Lying head to sex pushing vibrators into each other's cunt and enjoying it immensely. I saw Martha looking at us. Especially at Mother with a few strings of cum, on her cheeks and chin, where they had leaked from her mouth. She licked her lips even as she was rising to another orgasm.

Ruth and her mother were replete before long. Mother had thrown on a filmy negligée over her short nightie. She didn't tie the sash. I got a short and lightweight robe to wear.

Ruth and Martha went to the guest room to get something to wear. Mother and I went to the kitchen. We had coffee ready for everyone and a new pot started when Martha and her daughter came in. They were both wearing filmy negligées like Mother.

Both women had nylons with red lace garter belts. They looked sexy.

"I love dressing like this," Ruth said. "It makes me feel so sexy and wanton."

We sat at the table with our coffee. Mother and Martha started bustling about getting a breakfast together. I noticed that they touched each other often. They served us a big meal. We all tried not to overeat. We were somewhat successful.

Ruth and I cleared the table and we sat back down with more coffee.

Mother asked if the others had had a good night. They both gushed that indeed they had.

"It was amazing. We've never had a time like that."

"I don't have to work this week," Mother told them. "David and I have a custom for weekends, or when I have a day off. We both enjoy the scent of each other, and the ambiance of the bedroom the next day. We usually don't shower for a day or even two.

"You might find us offensive if you bathe and we don't."

"I don't think that will be a problem," Martha said. "A year ago, yes. That was before my sexual awakening. Now I know how much those fragrances help me enjoy my sex life."

"I'm not as avid about it as Mom," Ruth added. "But I kinda like it, too. I know I liked making love with Mom the day after she'd made love with Rick."

"I liked it too, Sweetie," Martha said and we all laughed.

"Let's all rest for an hour or two," Mother suggested. We can get together later. Maybe another video. The one yesterday was hot."

We all agreed and went to the bedrooms for a short rest. Ruth and Martha to the guest room.

Mother and I dozed for a couple of hours. We had shed our robes and snuggled together so we could feel each other's flesh. When we woke together, we put our robes back on and went to the kitchen.

Martha and Ruth were already there. They had made fresh coffee and were seated at the table enjoying a cup. Mother and I poured some for ourselves and sat with them.

Ruth seemed a little edgy but Martha was quite calm. I noticed that Ruth kept glancing at Mother. She tried to be subtle but Mother was soon aware of her glances.

Mother looked at her levelly. "Are you ready for more, Ruth?"

"Yes, Aunt Mary." Ruth sounded somewhat demure.

"Perhaps we can make it an exciting day for you and your mother. Why don't you get out the toys you especially like? Make sure to get some to fit your mood."

"I will," Ruth was smiling. She left us and ran upstairs.

"She's in a submissive mood," Martha said.

"I thought so," Mother replied. "Tell me something, Martha. Do you want to subdue her? Make her our slave? I think you and I are developing something special. I see it including David and Ruth. Probably Rick, too. The question is, what we want Ruth's role to be."

I was stunned. This was a side of Mother I never knew existed. Maybe it hadn't existed before Martha and Ruth entered our lives with their sordid story. Yes, it had a good ending but it was still a distasteful tale.

Martha thought for several minutes. Mother waited patiently.

"It's tempting, isn't it?" Martha finally said. "But I think it would be better all-around to leave things as they are. I enjoyed my role with her. She liked hers, too. We were actually quite happy together.

"But my role will change now because of you, Mary. You're right, I feel the same. Something is developing between us. I know you will want David to be part of it. I think I would like Ruth and Rick to be part of it, too.

"That does not mean I think you should make love with Rick. I know how you feel about that. Ruth is the same way, as we have seen." Martha stopped talking and looked at Mother.

"Thank you, Martha. I wasn't looking forward to what we would have needed to do to break Ruth."

"Actually, I like her very much as she is and I know she loves you."

"Let's join Ruth upstairs," Mother continued. "David, we'll go to the guest room to get Ruth and whatever toys she wants. Why don't you get some of our toys out? Especially the ones we like to use on each other. Leave some by the chair. Maybe we can all teach each other new tricks."

Mother stood and held out her hand to Martha. Martha stood and they hugged each other hard, then kissed. A loving kiss, full on the lips, but soft. A kiss that could turn hot in an instant.

They broke the kiss and stepped back from each other, gazing into each other's eyes. I knew I was seeing something new. Something I didn't understand yet, but would soon.

"It's going to be an exciting day," Mother said.

"On top of an exciting night last night," Martha added.

My thoughts were about how things were developing. It would be interesting to watch it unfold.

*****

Author's note: I have started a story depicting the events between Martha, Ruth and Rick in more detail. It is turning out to be quite long. I may publish it sometime in the future.

12