A MWF Match on Match

Story Info
MWF matched to SWM for hook up.
1.5k words
3.68
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True Story always.

So I'm single WM in my 40's living in north central Ohio looking at the websites for a date really not a hookup which is what I got. So I posted an ad without a pic, just my physical description, hobbies, the usual, got a few replies that didn't work out for one reason or another.

Then I get a reply from a gal in Findlay that was in construction on the management. We decide to meet in Upper for dinner and I had a few beers before hand. We meet have dinner, more drinks, chit chat. She's slightly older than me, very attractive and a nice body. We decide to go back to my place another 20 minutes south.

We get there and we decide to get into my hot tub, it's cold out so the hot water would feel great. She goes into the bathroom, just off the sliding door to the hot tub to change and asks for a robe. I get undressed at the hot tub and get in waiting for her to return and I have a bottle of wine with glasses.

She comes back out, removes the robe and gets in, so I get a full view of her body. She has medium tits and a mohawk for pubic hair. She sits across from me, so I move next to her and put my hand on her leg. We make small talk knowing where this is leading. I've got a raging 7.5" cut hard on and slide her left hand onto my cock. I can't stand it anymore and slide around so that I'm facing her. She spreads her legs like an invitation to enter.

I got right up against her snatch, grabbed my cock with my right hand and moved it up and down on her lips before slowing pushing it in ever so gently. I wasn't sure how it would go in water, as I never fucked in my hot tub before. But it was like great lubrication. I slid it in very gently, but it went very smoothly. She let out a loud moan, I asked her if I was hurting her, she said no, that it just felt so good. I slowly started fucking her balls deep. She was so warm, tight, OMG, it felt so good in the hot tub, but at the same time different with all the water. I reached my hands up to play with her tits, her nipples were hard and pointed out. I pinched them with my fingers, making her let out more loud moans, all the while stroking my cock in and out of her. I found the major problem with fucking in the hot tub was the heat, after awhile it got too hot. I told her we needed to move to the bedroom. She didn't want to because it felt so good there, but i was afraid of me passing out from the combination of alcohol and too long in the tub. She finally agreed and we moved to my bedroom.

She laid on her back, I crawled up on the bed and between her legs with my mouth. I just had to lick, suck and play with that pussy with my tongue. I placed my arms around her hips which put my face right in front of her pussy. She had this nice 1/2" strand of hair from her pussy to about 3" up, a mohawk. I just had to lick that first, she flinched. I then licked her clit with my tongue up and down which drove her crazy, almost screaming in pleasure. I placed my middle finger slowly inside her moving it up and down across her G spot knowing she would have an orgasm shortly. And it wasn't long as I was licking her clit and fingering her G spot, I could feel her breathing getting faster. I felt some small leg spasms from her, I knew she was close. If I did this right I could give her two orgasms at once, one from her clit the other from her G spot.

As predicted she was about to cum, her pelvis started moving against my finger and face, she was fucking my finger, wanting more. I started to suck on her cover and clit, still fingering her g spot. She was about to explode from both, faster and faster she was pumping her hips, I almost couldn't keep up with the movement, but I hung on, knowing she was going to have her best orgasms ever.

Then it happened, she started first moaning and then dang near screaming that she was cuming, "OMG I'm cumming so hard" and boy did she. She started squirting from her pussy, my finger and mouth were getting soaked in pussy cum and it tasted so good. It was as if she couldn't stop, over and over, "OMG it feels so fucking great, OMG I'm still cumming." She lasted at least a couple of minutes cumming. When she would slow down, I would suck on her clit more which would get her going again. Whether she had one huge orgasm or just a lot in a row, she was great. She finally calmed down when I pulled my mouth away from her clit, my face was like a glazed donut and I need to clean up by wiping my face on the sheets. I slowly pulled which was actually two fingers out of her, my middle and ring finger. But I rubbed her pubes and whole pussy for awhile with my hand. I got some jerks from her there a few times, after shock I guess.

So the story doesn't end there, I still hadn't gotten off. It used to be when I drank alcohol, I could fuck what seemed like forever, tonight was no exception. Once Cathy calmed down, relaxed and recovered, she too wanted more. So I started by sucking on her tits, playing with one in one hand, sucking the other with my mouth. I had my leg inside of her legs, so could feel her hot pussy and my dick laid not far away. She told me "I need you inside me please."

She put her legs up and spread her legs. I, as I did in the hot tub grabbed my hard throbbing 7.5" cock and rubbed the head over her pussy lips as tease, she tried to shove her pussy down on my cock. This time I wanted some rough sex, so I shoved my cock inside of her without any thought. She said "yes, do it." I started pumping into her as fast as I could, she was still tight, but very slippery from all of her own cum that she had during her oral orgasm.

I slowed down and asked her if she wanted to get fucked in her ass. She said yes, i had never done that but always wanted to try. I got some lubricant from the bathroom and put it on my cock, then slowly pushed it into her ass. This gal had done this before, moaning and liking it. She got the full 7.5" balls deep into her ass. She was like a bronking buck, grabbing me from behind as much as she could and pulling her into her ass. I was loving it, something different, but I like fucking her pussy better. After maybe 5 minutes, I pulled out, she said nothing. I put my cock back in her pussy and the moaning started again.

Another 10 minutes of fucking and I knew I had to cum, my cock was getting sore I thought, so I was laying on top of her with my hands on her butt from behind squeezing and fucking as hard and fast as I could. I could feel her tightening up again and I could feel myself cumming. I told her I'm cumming, think I screamed it, just as I was starting to cum, she slid her pussy away from my cock, such a disappointment as I was cumming hard. So I had to jack off on her pussy instead, would have much rather cum inside of her, but it was still a good orgasm and a lot of fun that night.

I found out that she was married after the fucking session. I didn't see her again as I was transferred to the Pittsburgh area, but will always remember that great session of orgasms. The next day I got an instant message that said, "I heard your a pretty good fuck!" I didn't know the person that was sending it and asked what they meant. The gal turned out to be Cathy's sister in Toledo, said Cathy told her that she fucked me the night before and was a damn good fuck. Wow, that was nice, nope didn't get to hook up with the sister.

Drop me a note with comments, I'd love to chat. Thanks for the comments.