A Mysterious Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,802 Followers

She whimpered in response, the tears dripping onto her sheets. "I just wanted you to fuck me," she cried plaintively, and he shrugged.

"Well, you're getting what you want then." A final smack of her tight ass punctuated his words. "Fine, then. Get ready to take my load, you worthless little hole." He changed his motion, moving his hips just that little bit differently, and I saw her whole body come to tense life as she twitched; I'd seen her cum before, and even in that closet, hunched over in the throes of my own orgasm, I saw the signs. She wailed, and he roared, and then he was pushed back into her as far as he could possibly go, the coarse hair below his belly button scratching at her asscrack as his mighty balls unloaded into her wiggling body.

My head clouded.

The Faun didn't do what most guys did; he didn't stand there, his eyes closed and his face smiling, finishing up with weaker spurts and languid, automatic hip movements, maybe opening his eyes to look fondly but vacantly down at the woman he'd just plundered; no, that apparently wasn't the Faun's style. He was precise and deliberate. His hands shifted to her shoulders, that chiseled chest of his stooping low to her jutting spine; he hauled steadily back on her, holding her entire body against his as his dick, twitching inside her, made Natalie catch her breath in a series of low groans.

The Faun watched her body keenly, waiting for her to stop cumming; then, his cock deflating inside her, he threw her shoulders back down, all the way to the mattress, his hands sliding down her sweaty back to grip her butt one more time. She gasped into the sheets, sobbing, his semen corked all the way inside her; he'd never removed that magnificent penis. I watched as he cocked his head curiously, then pushed his thumb experimentally into her asshole. Just to see what would happen.

She gave an exhausted, fearful yelp, almost like a whipped dog, but her body was far too shredded to do much more than shudder, once, all along its length. "Huh." He took his thumb back out and wiped it in her hair. "I guess not."

"What the fuck did you do to me?" Her voice, muffled by the linens, was completely defeated. I felt elation creep into my brain. "I feel disgusting."

"About time." He stepped back at last, drawing that long, rubbery cock out of her grasping hole. "Word on the street is, you're a worthless, heartless bitch. At least now you feel like one." He was out then, taking a step back, that long dick drooping before his hairy legs. Cum, his and hers, drooled from it to puddle on the floor. "Pretty good little cunt, though; shame it's attached to such a disagreeable piece of shit," he went on, with a clinical poke at her vagina. She was leaving a long, long trail of his semen down the footboard. "It'll be awhile before you're fit to fuck again, so I guess I've done the local boys a favor."

He reached his arms high, grazing the ceiling, and stretched on tiptoe. "Jesus, but I love a fuck; no better exercise anywhere." He scratched at his belly, blinking around at the room as if seeing it for the first time. Then, his eyes caught something on the floor; he surprised me by kneeling down and pulling off her ballet flats. He examined them carefully while Natalie dozed, senseless, then he shrugged and dropped them in the wastebasket by her desk. "No use anymore," he muttered, and then he turned back to the closet. "You can come out now."

Dazed, I pushed the door open. On the bed, poor torn Natalie stirred and looked over at me with disbelief that, as I watched, morphed slowly into hatred. I found I didn't care. She'd gotten hers, that was for certain. I stepped out, all stiff from crouching and my orgasm, then sighed as the Faun reached his massive hand toward me.

"It's Meredith, right?" I couldn't suppress a glance down at his crotch, which now looked like costume pants again. I wondered where he'd stuffed his penis.

"Yeah," I admitted, feeling a spark of lust as I took his hand. "What's your name?"

"I'll tell you later," he chuckled. "A house this fucking big, there has to be a guest bedroom. Want to show me where, or should we go back to your house?"

"Guest room's fine," I replied, lightheaded as I led him toward the bedroom door. I felt my grin spreading from cheek to cheek. "Nice big bed in there, too."

"Good." His voice was an interested rumble behind me, his grip sure and strong and strangely warm. "I'm tall, and you look like you move a lot during sex. You move a lot, Meredith?"

I looked back, ignoring the wonder in Natalie's frightened eyes as I met his instead. "You might just find out," I giggled. I opened the door and walked out.

* * *

It was a week or so later that I found myself back in that unfamiliar part of town. In my wallet was another $100, in my backpack a pair of that fucking teacher's cummy old boxers, both freshly stolen from Natalie. She wasn't being such a bitch anymore, I was happy to see. At least not to me.

And that teacher was going to pay. I was looking forward to finding out how. The leaves blew across the sidewalk in front of me.

Voboy
Voboy
1,802 Followers