A Mystifying Encounter

Story Info
Logan becomes prey to a mysterious woman.
1.2k words
4.32
22.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the light was gradually sucked away by the voracious darkness, Logan remained alone in his dim lit room, sprawled across his bed reading a rather seductive novel. His only guilty pleasure groaned within the lusty novels he enjoyed reading so much, yearning to escape, but kept within his constraints. Words within explored his deepest, darkest fantasies...Words that called his name softly in the dark. With each utterance of his name, he could feel his hardness become more intense, pressing fervently against his bed. And at times, his hand would wander aimlessly down and caress himself, making it all the more hard. But he refused to do anymore until he finished the story. His window frame shook slightly, and a cold wind blew through the room, chilling him to his bone. He shuddered and groped himself just a bit tighter.

But the words imbibed him. He groaned and sighed at them with pleasure, his chest heaving slightly, his hand frozen tightly. He almost wished the girl in the novel would appear before him, seduce him, fuck him, and leave him. For an instant, he thought he felt something brush his foot. He jerked it slightly upwards, ignoring the sensation, and embellishing himself into the words again. Now near the end, he grasped himself harder than ever, panting gradually more, knowing that soon he'd be allowed to fulfill himself. Already shirtless and sweating, he unfastened his pants, wanting to free himself at the instant. And again he felt something brushing his skin, gliding up his back. He ignored it, yet again, and pressing his body against his bed, he finished the very last sentence. Thrusting the book away, he wrapped his hand around his pulsating cock, and prepared to turn over. He groaned in ecstasy with his eyes shut. Something suddenly stung his neck. It was rather pleasurable.

"Uuuh," he grunted, opening his eyes to find the thing that had struck him.

What he found was unexpected...It was a woman, clinging to him fiercely, penetrating the skin of his nape. And he suddenly felt her entire body against his back. Her nipples, for she was naked, swaying, barely brushing his back; her legs outlining his own; a hand of hers clutching his free wrist, pinning it down tightly, and her lips wetting his back just slightly. He stroked his cock, just gently, imagining that he was imagining all this...But with her free hand, she grabbed his hand, wiping it across his sweating self, and pinning it beneath her pussy behind him. His fingers trembled and he groaned, his face pressed against the bed; he could feel her clit beneath his fingers, but couldn't even get close to the inside of her. He wiggled his fingers just a bit and she let out a low, whispery moan.

"Logan..." she uttered softly into his ear. "I've come for you."

He groaned again, trying to turn his head far enough to catch a glimpse of her face, but he could just see the outline. She had to be stunning, voluptuous. And with such mysterious beauty, he felt the urge to pleasure her, to fuck her intensely, to have her screaming his name and not just whispering it. He pushed his back into her, trying to free himself wildly, his fingers sliding across her clit; but she forced him down, driving her body into his own, the pressure between her clit and his fingers tight. The only thing he could do, was explore the wonders of her clit with his fingers, and so he did. She moaned lowly, her tongue teasing the back of his ear; he groaned, his cock pressing deeply into his mattress. As his fingers gradually moved faster, teasing her clit, he tried to fuck the bed, pressing his hips toward it, but getting no pleasure. She pressed her hips into him, gently rotating against his fingers' movements. Their bodies thrived.

"Ohh, Logan," she uttered again. "Fuck me please."

He wanted to. Her hips drove into him faster, harder; his fingers were shoved against her clit each time. He felt her hand clench tighter around his wrist, her other groped his shoulder forcefully. She moaned louder each time her body collided into his, shaking violently. He imagined he WAS fucking her, his cock pulsating within her. She thrust herself into him harder and harder, until her body latched onto his own and shook wildly without restraint. She grasped his wrist so tightly he imagined his hand would go numb. She moaned loudly. And her teeth struck his skin again. She bit him so hard he could feel her orgasm through his neck. And his hand clenched her lips tightly. He felt his back wet, his fingers soaked. But he held on as she convulsed all over him.

He could resist no longer. His cock was begging the bed to be within her. At her weakest moment, he rolled from beneath her and gazed at her. She WAS gorgeous. Her mouth gaped open, dripping just a bit of his own blood; he knew he was bleeding, but he couldn't feel a drop of it through his own sweat. He clambered on top of her, pinning her arms above her head. Upon her lips did his heads brush; one being dampened by blood as much as sweat; the other by her sumptuous fluids. She seemed to be entranced, smiling seductively, licking her lips to taste more of him. At the moment, she was rather calm, although her body heaved when she breathed. He kissed her without hesitation, his tongue darting into her mouth, lapping up his own blood.

"Logan...Logan..." the words floated through the air.

The sweat fell from his forehead onto hers. His cock was throbbing in anticipation, waiting to be set free just like his guilty pleasure. As soon as he reached her gate, he entered with a little force. She moaned rather loudly as he did. Inside her now, he could feel her walls enclosed around him firmly. Both of them connecting so perfectly, pulsating for each other.

"Fuck me," she whispered into his ear.

And so he thrust himself inside of her as far as he could go.

"Fuck me...Logan," she uttered louder.

"Yes, baby," was his only reply.

And rhythmically he did, pushing himself deep into her each time. He thought he was cock was swelling even more so inside of her. She pushed her hips toward him each time, giving them both an effect of ecstasy and pleasure. Her breasts brushed his chest so he could feel her hard nipples just gliding across him. Daintily she grunted and moaned as he thrust himself into her. He grunted and groaned for her, for pleasure. Harder and harder, deeper into her, their hips were just pulsating against each other. Ramming each other with the most extreme force. Finally, finally, his pleasure would be free. Wildly they fought. He was on the verge of explosion. She was calling his name now louder than ever. Screaming for him to fuck her. She latched her teeth into his neck. He exploded within her. His body shook, his cum flooding her insides. She bit down harder, and he grunted, nearly fainting.

And his body fell to weakness on top of hers...She lapped the remaining blood dripping from his neck...He lay still as she maneuvered out from underneath him...His eyes fell closed for just a few seconds...

When he opened them she was gone.

His erotic novel lay on the floor, opened to a page of a lusty vampire story. He was alone. A chilly wind blew through the room...and he thought he heard someone call his name.