A Naive Curiosity Ch. 01

Story Info
A father is confronted by his naive twin teenagers about sex.
2.2k words
4.2
110.7k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction. The characters depicted herein are all 18-years-old or older. Any similarities to actual persons, living or dead, or events, past or present, are strictly coincidental.

Chapter 01

It's Like Siphoning Gasoline

I'm 36 years old. I've been married for 19 years. A year after our marriage, my wife birthed non-fraternal twins. That is, she was going to have a baby, but we got a doctor to fertilize a second egg in her womb because we wanted twins. It's all very medical, I wouldn't be able to explain it.

For the past years, my life has been nothing but routine: wake up, go to work, come home, raise the kids, eat, sleep, wake up, pay the bills, go to work, come home, etc. Things suddenly became interesting when my twins, Alex and Rachel, my "little boy and girl," approached me and asked me the damnedest thing. It was maybe even exciting, in an unexpected way that was really more than a little creepy.

Out of the blue, they suddenly asked me what a "blowjob" was. It had become routine for my kids to double-team me or their mother on issues they didn't understand, but this... I was speechless. I didn't even know how to react. I wasn't prepared for this.

All I could think to ask was, "Where did you hear that?" It was dumb question, they were eighteen. Wait... why would they need me to explain this? It didn't make any sense.

My kids shrugged but kept up the pressure. They demanded to know what it meant. I didn't know what to do. In my mind, they were too young to know. They were still my tiny kids at heart. I imagined their heads might explode if I tried to explain it. I was just glad my wife wasn't around for this part. She was visiting her grandmother and wouldn't be back for hours. I don't know how she would've reacted.

"Are you serious? You guys are teenagers. You're eighteen now, doesn't talking to me about this strike you as the least bit creepy?"

"Who better to tell us about it than you?" My daughter asked brightly, a smile on her lips and her eyebrows raised in honest curiosity.

"We had a deal, remember? We could come to you for anything, right? If you don't keep your end, how are we ever supposed to trust you again?" Alex's logic hit me like a shot in the stomach. It was grating.

Again, I squirmed. "Look, you guys are adults now. If you really want to know, then just use the internet."

"Been there and done that." Alex said, sounding irritated.

"What? You have..?"

"I decided to do some homework on the term."

Homework? "Oh! A-and..?" My brain was spinning. How was I going to get out of this?

"Well, there are still some things that we don't understand."

"We?" I looked over at Rachel, my teenage daughter. No! She was still my little girl. What perverted things had she seen on the internet?

"We get the general idea, but we're still a little confused how it all goes together."

I started shaking my head. No. This wasn't happening. If they'd broke me, I may have been willing to tell them basically what a blowjob was, but now... did they want me to go into detail... to instruct them?

"We even tried a couple of times, but I think I've been hurting Alex." Rachel said without hesitation.

I looked over at Alex. "What?"

Alex nodded and rubbed his groin through his jeans with a feigned expression of pain. Maybe Rachel had bit him by mistake. Teeth are not a pleasant experience when you're getting head. She should open her mouth wider, relax her jaw, letting only her lips glide... Oh my god! What was I thinking? These were my kids. And they had... together!?

I knew I should put an end to this conversation there and then. I would have to get my kids counseling too. But I found myself unable to say anything rational. "Well, I'm pretty sure I know what you were doing wrong, honey." What? Shut up! Say something sensible!

"So then, what am I supposed to do?"

I told myself there was no going back now. Of course, I knew that was a lie, but how could I possibly admit that my kids had aroused my own curiosity? "Well, why don't you two show me how you've been trying to do this?"

My son sat down on the couch and started to take off his pants as my daughter set down on her knees in front of him. I was really watching Rachel closely now. She looked so beautiful in her dark red dress with its barely visible floral print. My boy pulled out a semi-rigid member. It seemed our lurid chat had been enough to excite me but not him... not really. It was fairly large and I had to admit, I was proud. That boy was destined to be a heartbreaker.

As I watched my daughter lower her head to Alex's groin, I suddenly let out a "No! Stop!"

Both of my kids looked at me with fairly innocent eyes as if I was about to punish someone for doing something wrong.

"Alex, pull up your pants and get off of the couch."

My kids looked at each other and then Alex pulled his pants up and stood. I directed him to sit at the arm of the couch and brought Rachel over beside him. "Look. I understand that the internet can make this situation look easy. But it's actually pretty complicated. You have to do things just right if you're both going to enjoy it." Really? Did I just tell my daughter she would enjoy giving her brother head?

I told them to kiss each other, for which they seemed a bit hesitant to my surprise. But they quickly got into it. Yes. They sure knew how to kiss. But they weren't doing much else. I grabbed Alex's hand and placed it softly upon Rachel's breast. As I heard her moan of contentment, I felt myself becoming rigid. I placed Rachel's hand against Alex's leg and witnessed a tremor run through him. Wow. My girl must have the magic touch, I thought. I placed Alex's other hand on Rachel's ass and he squeezed and tugged her in closer.

I started breathing a little faster as I watched while they began to rub on each other as if they were the only one's here; perfectly content in their building ecstasy, my two sweet horny little deviants. Rachel ran her fingers through Alex's hair and grabbed at his head as her other hand rubbed against his legs and groin. My son would shift the position of his hands once in a while, squeezing her ass, rubbing her back, grabbing her waist, and groping her tits.

I grabbed Rachel and pulled her away from Alex. She tried to turn her head to see me as I held her to me, draping myself over her to seal her arms to her sides. I felt her heart pounding through her back against my chest. There was a phenominal heat from her waist where my hands were resting and I fought an urge to lift her dress and rub her pussy with my fingers. My kids were both breathing heavy and both seemed to struggle with restraining themselves now in my presence.

Rachel soon followed my gaze as I stared at the newly developed bulge in my son's pants. I whispered to Rachel. "It's time." I then told Alex to take off his pants.

As his fully erect dong sprung to life, my daughter dropped to her knees in front of him and took hold of it. I could tell this was somewhat new to her. Whatever they had been doing before must have been dead wrong. Lust filled my daughter's eyes as she looked at it and felt it in her hand. I thought she must have been entranced by the heat if not the size.

"Honey." I said as my daughter began to move forward very quickly. She turned back to me as I came closer. "Not so fast. You don't have to try to shove it in all at once. In fact, it's better for both of you if you don't."

Rachel looked confused. Alex, on the other hand, had long since disappeared out into space, still breathing hard, waiting for whatever may happen next. I looked into Rachel's eyes and licked my lips. She understood immediately and slowly rolled her tongue over the tip of Alex's dick.

Alex shuddered, clapping a hand on his leg while his free hand gripped at the couch. One of his legs crawled around to Rachel's back like a hook. If he had been wearing shoes, it would have looked painful. But Rachel seemed to like the attention and she licked again and again.

It was definitely time. "Okay, honey." I said excited. "This may sound confusing, but I want to keep your teeth away from him. Pretend you're eating ice cream. Use your lips and your tongue but not your teeth. Understand..?"

Rachel nodded then parted her lips. She stuck her tongue out a bit as she placed her mouth against his prick. She gave another quick lick and then slid her lips down over the tip. Alex's moan sounded full of pain perhaps to untrained ears, but I could tell what he was feeling. He reached down to Rachel and placed his hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair and sometimes grabbing at it to add pressure.

Rachel would often look over at me. Not just me. My groin. I was clearly showing; and realizing that I was excited clearly made her happy. Her eyes would shift from watching Alex's expressions to watching me. She obviously relished the idea that she was pleasing us both in one way or another. When her eyes fell on me again, I brought my hands up together and did my best to signal her to stroke him. Again, she understood instantly and began to stroke his member.

Alex was shivering and twitching. I started to wonder if he was already cumming. But his moans remained unchanged. Rachel would moan with her eyes half-shut every once and again when Alex grabbed at her head. I didn't know how much more of this I could stand to watch before I lost it. I was watching my daughter give her first successful blowjob and instructing her how to do it and I couldn't help wishing it had been my dick in her mouth as I began to feel myself on the verge of cumming.

Impatience decided my next action as I placed my hand on the back of my daughter's head and pushed her further down Alex's shaft. He moaned heavily and his leg shuddered. Rachel tried to go down again but I stopped her. After a few more seconds past, I pushed her head down again. She then quickly began to bob back and forth as she heard Alex's breathing become a quickened pant of "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Suddenly, Alex lurched forward and grabbed onto Rachel's head with both hands as he sunk down the arm of the couch and deeper into his sister's mouth. Rachel placed her hands on Alex's lower back as his cum washed down her throat.

I was struggling to calm down as I watched Rachel suck the last of the cum off of her brother's dick. She then turned to me and asked, "Did I do good, daddy?"

"Yes, baby. You did really good." As I felt the dampness in my pants, I turned and started walking toward the bathroom. I had some personal business to attend. I certainly didn't want to explode in my pants. I popped off a quickie at the toilet while imagining Rachel's mouth wrapped tightly around my cock.

As I walked out of the bathroom, Rachel ran at me and leapt onto me. At her age, she was just heavy enough that I stumbled a bit at the collision. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as she rested her head on my shoulder. She looked at me with a little smile. "Do you really think I did good?"

I nodded and she smiled excitedly and set her forehead to mine. She then kissed my lips. I looked at her for a moment then. This was my little girl... no. She wasn't. She had transformed... and her brother and I had helped her do it. Watching her give head had changed me too. Now when I looked at her, I saw her for the ridiculously sexy nymph she was. So I kissed her back, ignoring the fact that she had only minutes ago guzzled cum from another man; my son, no less. I didn't have a choice anymore. I had to kiss her. I had to feel her. I had to have her... and I had to please her. I knew then that our story wouldn't end here.