A Naked Day At The Beach

Story Info
An exhibitionist's visit to a public beach.
8.3k words
4.1
66.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has public nudity, bisexual or same sex behavior, exhibitionism, voyeurism, heterosexual sex, and a few other things that may offend some people. If this is not your cup of tea, please stop reading and choose another story.

I always considered myself as being heterosexual, but it turns out that I also enjoy letting anybody suck my cock! My preference is women though. I'm not into anything anal, so I guess that you could liable me as bisexual if that makes sense. I don't mind receiving a blowjob from men, but it is very rare for me to return the favor.

This is also my first story posted for Literotica, and I'm not a professional writer. I hope you can still enjoy it as much as I enjoyed sharing my experience as a youth growing up on Cape Cod... thanx for reading it.

------------------------------------------------------

One day, I decided to visit a beach at the tip of Cape Cod in Provincetown. It is called Herring Cove Beach. This beach is a public beach. It is very long with beautiful sand dunes, and you can walk for miles along the shoreline. Most people just enter the beach from the parking lots and don't stray far before setting up their beach blankets and towels. Others know that if you walk a mile or so along the shore, you can find more secluded areas used for nude sunbathing, as well as other things. This is a public beach. Nudity is not allowed, but decades ago, it was very common to see people getting an "all over" tan, and much, much more... if you knew where to look!

I was in my early twenties back in the 1980's. I was still learning about my sexuality when I stumbled upon this beach. After my first experience of exhibitionism, I would return here as often as possible. It is a 45 mile drive from my home, and it takes about an hour to get there. It costs money to park there if you don't buy a resident beach sticker, so I buy a seasonal pass. This is one reason that I frequent this particular beach. Another is because I found out that I really enjoy having people see me when I am naked.

Anyway, one day many years ago, I decided to go to the beach. I drove up to P-town and parked at Herring Cove Beach, as far from the entrance as I could. There is a path at that end that leads to the public section of the beach. I grabbed my towel, a bottle of water, and I put everything else from my car into the trunk. I was wearing some very short cut offs and a white sleeveless sweatshirt. Under my cut offs, I was wearing my homemade bathing suit. It is basically just a loin cloth made out of a rawhide shammy which is normally used to dry cars after you wash them.

I left my car and walked down the path to the beach. It was quite crowded. Most families with children choose another section down the far right end of the parking area because this section to the left was commonly used by lesbians who enjoyed sunbathing topless, or sometimes even nude. As I walked across the beach, I was able to see many topless women, and two of them were totally nude, which was rare for that section of beach. One girl was slightly overweight. The other was very fit and looked athletic. I tried not to stare, but I could not help myself from checking her out as I walked toward her.

Seeing how this was a public beach, and I had every right to walk anywhere that I wanted, I walked right next to her as I made my way to the water. She had no tan lines. She was blonde. I could clearly see her pussy lips through her blonde curls as she lay on her back on her blanket. I didn't care that she was laying next to another girl. I didn't expect to engage her in conversation as I walked past her naked beauty. I continued on past the rest of the topless women on my way to the more secluded section of the beach.

I walked along the shoreline to the left of the parking lots. The sand was very hot from the cloudless summer sky. I had to keep wading in the water to cool down my feet. I started passing normal couples now, the lesbians usually stayed right near the path leading from the parking lot. As I headed toward the actual tip of Cape Cod, the crowd thinned out considerably. After walking for about a mile along the shore, the beach began to curve to the left. Sand dunes were about a hundred feet or so from the water, and they obstructed the view from the first section of beach behind me. This is where you will start seeing naked people, usually men.

I continued on for a while, passing people laying in the sun. They were trying to get an "all over" tan. There were people of all shapes and sizes. Your typical crowd of people you would see walking down the street, only naked. I was getting tired from walking, so I scouted out a place to lay down. I chose to lay in the dunes instead of directly on the beach. I spread out my towel, and took off my sweatshirt. By now, I was sweating from the long walk in the hot sun.

I took off my shorts, and lay down on my towel for a while. I had only my loin cloth on, but not for long. I decided that I needed to cool off, so I left my shammy on my towel and headed for the water... naked! I walked from the dunes into the water and stood about knee deep. Even though it was mid summer, the water of the Atlantic Ocean and Cape Cod Bay feels cold when you first enter it. As the waves crashed around me, I walked in a little deeper. Once the water was up to my waist, I dove into a huge wave as it approached me. I played in the water for a while, letting the waves push me over, knocking me off of my feet. There were people laying on the beach watching me, while others walked along the shore in both directions.

After about 30 minutes, I decided to get out of the water. I saw two girls in bikinis walking toward me as they strolled along the shore. They were checking out all of the naked men. I decided to get out of the water in front of them knowing that they would notice that I was naked too. Just as I was about ankle deep, they walked up to me. They both smiled as I walked in front them. I smiled back and said hello. They watched me in my naked glory as I walked past them on my way back to my spot.

These were the first two women to see my cock that day, and hopefully, they would not the last. I wasn't erect, but it still felt great having two girls see me naked. I went back to my towel in the dunes and lay down. As I rested in the sun, I closed my eyes. After about fifteen minutes, I heard footsteps approaching me. I kept my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep. The footsteps stopped. Somebody must have been standing over me, looking at my naked body.

I could feel myself getting excited at the thought of somebody looking at my cock. I felt the sand move near my towel as the person knelt down next to me. I kept my eyes closed. I wondered if a complete stranger would do anything. It didn't take long to find my answer. I felt a hand touch my leg just above the knee. I still pretended to be asleep. The hand move further up my leg to about mid thigh. Again, I remained still, but apparently, my cock didn't. This gave the person more courage. I offered no resistance.

I could feel the blood inflate my cock. It was still quite flaccid, but I was definitely becoming aroused. This was taken as a sign to continue because the next thing that I knew, another hand touched my lower abdomen, just below my belly button. I had two hands just inches from my cock, and I loved it. I kept my eyes closed. I didn't know if this was a man or a woman, but I had a pretty good idea.

The hands began to move. The one on my thigh slid up to feel my balls, while the one on my belly slid downwards, and its fingers encircled my cock. Both began squeezing, stroking, pulling, and manipulating my hot flesh. I couldn't help myself, my cock began growing thicker and harder. The hand began a steady rhythm pulling my foreskin up and down on my ever hardening shaft. Then it happened. I felt lips kissing the head of my cock. The tongue was trying to push its way into my slit. Somebody's mouth was on my cock! I was in ecstasy.

HERE I WAS, NAKED, LAYING ON A PUBLIC BEACH, WITH SOMEBODY TOUCHING MY COCK AND BALLS. I WAS ABOUT TO GET BLOWN!!!

I can tell you, as an exhibitionist, it does not get much better than this! The lips began engulfing the head of my cock, sucking on it as they took more of me into their mouth. They moved very slowly, keeping me in agony, waiting for more sensation on my most private of body parts. The fingers kept squeezing and pulling on my balls, while the other hand stayed gripped around the base of my cock. The mouth engulfed more and more of me each second.

Finally, there was no more of me to take. A nose was touching my belly. My cock was completely inside somebody's mouth. The mouth stayed like that for a few seconds, gently sucking on me while moving the tongue around. Then I felt cool air on my wet skin as lips slid back to the tip. I was swallowed again and again. I was getting a blow job in broad daylight on a public beach where anyone could see me at any time.

Eventually, I opened my eyes. I saw a man about thirty years old, sucking on my cock. By this time, it was obvious that I was awake. This guy was sucking on my cock while pulling on my balls. It felt pretty good, even though I could occasionally feel his teeth. I was willing to put up with a couple of scrapes as he continued pleasuring me. He got into a rhythm using his hand and mouth together, pumping my cock up and down as he sucked me off. By now, I was fully erect. It felt great laying in the sun with my cock in a stranger's mouth where anybody could catch us.

After about six or seven minutes, I noticed another person approaching us. This got me even more excited. I love getting caught naked, and being seen while I'm getting a blowjob is even better. I could feel myself reaching the point of no return. I stared into the guy's eyes who was watching us. The guy watched me getting sucked for a few minutes before the guy who was blowing me realised that we weren't alone. That's when my fun ended. He stopped sucking my cock long enough to motion for the other guy to leave. This kind of pissed me off because I enjoyed having an audience. When we were alone again, the guy took me back into his mouth but dragged his teeth over my very sensitive skin. As much as I enjoy getting sucked off in public, I decided that I had enough! I pulled out of his mouth, and I pushed his face away.

I gathered my things, and headed toward the water. I set my stuff down and waded into the waves, rinsing off his saliva off of me as best as I could. Then I got out and dried off. I put my loin cloth back on and headed back toward the parking lot a couple of miles away. I passed plenty of naked people in this section. Some were sunbathing... a few others were having fun. Most went into the dunes for this, but a few would suck their partner's cock in front of everyone.

This was way back in the 80's. Nowadays, park rangers patrol the area regularly, so people are much more secretive with their actions, and are ready to get dressed at all times. The rangers back then rode four wheelers and you could hear them coming from far away, giving you time to cover up. Today, they walk around. They don't always wear uniforms either, so you never know when they are around. Over the years, complaints have risen, so they enforce the law much more now than they did in the past.

Back to the story!

As I headed back to my car, I saw at least ten other guys getting sucked. I enjoy seeing that, but anal sex is not my thing. It turns me off. Luckily, I wasn't a witness to any of that this day. I rounded the bend and was about a half mile from the area where the normal people gathered. The portion between the two sections was usually very sparse, with only an occasional person... sometimes nude, but usually clothed with a bathing suit or shorts. After another fifteen minutes or so of walking, I got back to the more public section of the beach. I was still wearing only my loin cloth.

Although I was not naked, my attire was quite skimpy, so I attracted a lot of attention. I walked along the shoreline, picking up flat stones. I started skipping them across the waves where nobody was swimming. I passed people that entered and exited the water, as well as others that were just tanning on their towels and blankets. There were no children in this section. As I stated earlier, families usually used another portion of the beach because the lesbians were usually topless in this area.

As I approached the path leading to the parking lot, the same blonde girl that I saw before was now coming out of the water. She was still naked, except for her ear rings. As I got closer, she walked right in front of me. She smiled at me, and looked at my homemade bathing suit. I smile back and admired her tan. As we passed each other, we both said hello. For a lesbian, she was actually very pleasant. Many don't interact with men, and don't usually enjoy having men see them 100% naked.

I walked past the rest of the topless women as I approached the path leading up to the parking lot. I left the dunes before being completely satisfied, so I was still somewhat horny, and seeing that naked girl didn't help. When I got to my car, I had a thought. I was going back to the dunes. I had to find some kind of relief before driving home. By now, I was sick of carrying all of my things, so I opened my trunk and put everything inside. I finished my water.

I have a hide-a-key hidden in my front bumper of my red Chevy Beretta. Before closing my trunk, I double checked to make sure that my spare key was still there. As I went back to my trunk, I thought, "This is it!". I looked around. Nobody was near me. I took another minute to decide if I was going to actually do it. Then, I untied my loin cloth. I was totally naked in a public parking lot in broad daylight. Without another second of hesitation, I put the shammy into my trunk and closed it.

I WAS NAKED NOW, IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, IN A PUBLIC PARKING LOT!!!

I started toward the path leading to the beach. Even though I was extremely excited, my cock remained soft. This experience felt more natural, or spiritual, than sexual... at least for now! I walked down the path, admiring my courage, or stupidity (you be the judge). As I got about halfway to the beach, two women and a dog walked toward me as they headed back to their car. The dog ran up and started sniffing my crotch. The two girls came running, saying they were sorry.

They noticed that I was naked, and while staring at my cock, they asked if the dog bit me. Taking the opportunity to answer their question, I grabbed my cock and examined it for a moment while they watched. Then I told them that I was not hurt. It was exhilarating to be naked in front of two women where I wasn't supposed to be, and touching myself in front of them only added to my pleasure. They grabbed the dog's collar, apologised, and scurried away. They didn't seem overly concerned that I was naked. I continued toward the beach.

When I got to the end of the path, people started looking in my direction. Although there were already two women totally nude, and dozens upon dozens of other women topless, I was the only nude male in this section. I walked down to the water between lots of exposed tits. This was beginning to excite me. I was no longer totally soft, but I was far from being erect. Then I saw her again, the naked athletic lesbian. She was laying on her blanket next to her friend. She was facing me, laying on her stomach this time.

I walked straight toward her again. As I got closer, she recognised me from before and smiled. She looked into my eyes, then her attention dropped to my waist. She watched my cock as I approached her, swaying back and forth with each step that I took. She looked pleased while many other women looked quite annoyed. As I passed her, I could not help noticing how shapely her ass was. Her legs were slightly parted, and from my angle, I could clearly see her pussy lips. I could feel myself harden as I walked by her. I didn't care anymore. I was enjoying being totally naked in front of literally hundreds and hundreds of people.

This was back in the days before cell phones were the norm, and camera phones had not been invented yet. Unless somebody pulled out an obvious camera, I had no worries of being secretly photographed. I walked through the crowd across the hot sand and got to the shoreline. By the time I reached the water, I had a raging hard on. I decided to dive into the water for a few minutes to calm down and let the cold water work its magic. After a brief swim, I got out and began my trek back to the dunes where I could enjoy the second part of my nude adventure. It felt wonderful to walk in front of everyone while I was naked. Every step took me further from the safety of my clothes locked inside my trunk.

It took about another half an hour before I got to the bend of the beach where the rest of the people were naked. By this time, I was hot and sweaty again, and I had sand all over my legs. I decided to go for another swim. The water didn't feel as cold this time. Because I was so horny, I didn't stay in for very long either. I wanted relief, and I needed it soon. I got out of the water and my cock was somewhat aroused this time. I walked along the shore letting the sun dry me off. I saw lots of naked people, and they saw me, walking in all of my glory. My cock was standing out from my body, bouncing with each step.

Although this was the section where many gay men hung out(no pun intended), regular people also walked up to this section to admire the beauty of the landscape. It was not uncommon to see couples or even women walking and sunning around here. Many boats were anchored just offshore. On this day, there were a lot of naked people, but most of them were men. A few girls approached me as I strolled naked along the shoreline. This made my cock grow even more. By now, I stopped caring who saw my cock, or whether it was erect or not. As I passed them, it was rock solid, and they definitely noticed. I needed some relief soon, very soon!

My erection was not too difficult to see in the bright sunshine. Everybody noticed my state of excitement, and I was ready to explode. So far, nobody objected to my nudity, or at least nobody said anything to me. Remember, rangers usually patrolled every so often even back then, and I had nothing to cover myself up with now. I left everything inside my trunk. Everybody else had clothes nearby, or at least a towel to wrap around their waist. I had nothing but a tan.

I was too excited to just walk around anymore. I headed for the dunes. That is where most of the "action" happened. There is a path that runs along the top of the dunes parallel to the water, and every so often, there would be a hollowed out space in the beach grass big enough to stretch out a blanket. By now, only my hair was damp. My skin was dry. I found a secluded place that couldn't be seen from below, but I could easily be spotted by anyone walking along the path on the top of the dunes.

I lay down in the sun, resting on my elbows. I wanted anybody passing me to see my cock. I started playing with myself, keeping it as hard as it could be. Then I lay back, and closed my eyes. I could feel my cock bounce with every heartbeat. I was very excited, and could barely wait for somebody to notice me. While I waited, I could feel it deflate. Then I heard footsteps in the sand.

Somebody approached me. The footsteps stopped. I heard somebody settle down next to me, I felt the sand move against my leg. I kept my eyes closed, just like I did before. I didn't want to know who was there. My fantasy was that it would be a girl, but past experiences told me that was very rare. The same thing happened again, starting with a hand on my thigh near my knee. This seemed to be the standard "test" to see if anybody would object. It was contact, but not sexual yet. I guess if anybody complained, then no actual law was broken.