A Naked Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was on tip-toes for the last few strokes, plunging as deep as he could. His lips clasped themselves onto hers and their tongues wound around each other in their wide open mouths until Lynn lost control and pulled away to gasp. "Oh my. Please don't stop... please." Her eyes were wide and wild as she shuddered and began to climax with a tidal wave of warm pleasure that swept through her every fiber instantly.

He felt her pussy contract around him at the moment he tipped over the edge and started the long fall to orgasmic bliss. He watched her face as she came, taut but smiling, eyes closed involuntarily as he continued his slow strokes, now knowing she was there. He was coming for a full four strokes before his balls exploded and started to pump their contents deep inside Lynn. Steve managed to continue thrusting as he spasmed three times but then he could only hold on to her as he continued to unload his cream until the shooting from his cock subsided.

She recovered quicker than him, holding him and cooing, "There baby, you did so good." as he struggled to find a breathing pattern after the most shattering climax of his life. It felt good to still be inside her, now sliding freer than ever as their juices mixed and he shivered with aftershocks.

"That," Steve smiled at her but need to pause for breath, "was amazing."

Lynn giggled now. "Of course what I didn't tell you earlier was that I'm clean out of coffee."

He found enough strength to lift her off the counter top, still impaled on him, pull her as tight as he could to him and spin her around. Lynn wrapped her legs around his waist as they spun and kissed him.

Steve smiled when she broke to face him. "I don't suppose you'd like to take a ride to get some coffee?"

Lynn's eyes lit up as the implications of the suggestion sunk in. "I do know a drive-through not far from here."

12