A Naked Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
Your first date.
2.8k words
4.55
20.9k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 07/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

The Story so far: The two have them have met and they are attracted to each other. He is showing her his house and after a swim they have entered the house.....

Part 4

We entered my house and the light formed pools of light and shadow that would caress your body,that would expose and hide your wonderful body. Every now and again you would touch my arm or hand and it would send a thrill of arousal shooting through my body. My cock though emptied of cum throbbed and ached with unmet desire and passion. Each room seemed to send you into cries of delight as you would see something that I considered so ordinary. The objects seemed to be a something that you had never seen before. Through your joy I found myself responding to your enthusiasms.

"Paul this is so lovely. You are so lucky to live in a place like this,"you trilled with pleasure.

As you spoke I found courage to ask you a question that was in my mind since we had stepped in from the pool. I gulped and spoke.

“Could I take you out to dinner," I sounded so young and unsure of myself.

You turned quickly to me and flew into my arms your body naked and warm I held you to me. You kissed me and smiled into my face as you spoke you positively glowed," Of course I will go out with you. Do you mean clothed or will I come here to you naked."

"No clothed, I want to show you off with me."

"Oh Paul you are so priceless, so where will we go."

"My secret my love ," and with that though you tried to seduce the answer from me. You almost slid over to me that incredibly arousing smile etched on your face. As you came to me I could feel your hand reach down and fingers slip along the soft shaft of my cock.

"Oh please tell me, Paul. Tell me, that must feel nice." I gulped as you stroked my flaccid cock that was growing harder with each touch.

I do not know where I gained the strength but I was able to shake my head and with that you kissed me quickly and with a wicked smile on your face you left for the door.

"Well it was worth a try, so when will we go out?"

"Tomorrow night at seven I will pick you up at your house." Somehow I was able to croak out the words that seemed to take such an effort. We reached the front door and I realised that you were going to leave my house naked. You opened the door and turned back to me your body framed by the sun that glowed golden on your skin.

My cock already half-aroused rose further with the sight and you took in your hands again. As you held it throbbing in your hand you kissed my lips and spoke lightly.

"Okay till tomorrow night my love but no masturbating. I want you ready for my needs my lovely man. I love the sight of your hard cock and I want it hard whenever we are together."

Before I could say anything more you were walking down the stairs and along my gravel path out onto the road and to your house which was so near to mine. As you walked away I admired the grace and the sheer sensuality as your ass cheeks rolled with your stride. My cock grew hard and I held it and I wanted to masturbate and relieve the pressure that I felt in it but I did not. It was only after you had left my sight that I closed the door and ran to a cold shower to ease my tortured flesh.

How the time seemed to drag as I waited for the next day and then the night. No matter what I did I could not keep my mind from thinking of you. I could almost feel your body rubbing against me. So it was no surprise that it was with relief that I began to prepare myself tonight.

After such a long time that it seemed an eternity that the I was surprised to find that it was time to go and I found myself leaving the car, walking to your door and ringing the bell. When you opened the door I was open-mouthed to see you, you were truly beautiful and my cock quickly twitched with desire.

You stood before me your hair pinned into a loose bun behind your head; you were dressed in a tight mid-thigh length black dress that hugged those delightful curves of your body. Your legs were encased in sheer black stockings and the way the dress was cut left your breasts partly exposed and pushed towards me. More the cloth was sheer and I could make out the curve of your naked breast beneath the black cloth. Covering them was a short jacket that ended at your waist.

Dumbfound I handed you the single red rose I held and you smiled a dazzling smile at me as you took the bloom.

"Thankyou Paul what a delightful thought," then you asked in a husky, sexy voice,” What do you think of my dress?"

"Too beautiful for mere words but then so are you."

"Oh Paul you are too good to be true, mmm perhaps this will give you food for thought."

With this statement you turned around and raised the hem of your skirt and exposed your naked ass to me. The sight of your golden body made my cock harden and I wanted to rip your clothing from your body and fuck you hard here and now. Satisfied with my reaction to the sight of your curves you smoothed your skirt down and you leant up to my face and kissed me gently on the cheek while all the time you were rubbing the hardening flesh in my trousers.

"My what is this? I do think you are getting aroused my lovely man." You giggled at my discomfort and held your body closer to me. I growled my passion at you and you danced away from me and grabbed a small black bag.

"Time to go my love."

Gathering my thoughts we left for the car and you eased yourself into the leather seat giving me a view of the lovely legs that you had and the top of your stockings that led to your naked pussy. I struggled into the car my cock hard and straining against the cloth that held it. I drove thinking of you to the restaurant.

I drove along the road and tried to concentrate on my driving something that was extremely difficult as you slid on the chair allowing your dress to hike up your legs exposing your bald pussy. You had pulled up your skirt as we had driven off and had begun to pinch your nipples through the sheer fabric of your dress. Another hand had slipped between your open legs and I had seen the slight sheen of moisture on your engorged lips.

Looking over at me as we had stopped at a set of traffic lights you had slipped a juice covered finger between my lips and I sucked on it voraciously tasting your delightful juices. My cock strained at my trousers and felt precum at its head. Like you I had not worn underwear and the aroused cock head was rubbed by the cloth of my trousers almost giving me pleasure but it was giving me even more frustration.

A deep groan shook your body as you thrust a finger deep into your pussy. I could see your movement as you parted your lips, began to touch the hard nub of your clit and massaged the tender flesh. As you did so I saw the you shaking your head back and forth as you lost yourself in your pleasure.

"Oh yesss, oh fuckkkkk," I heard you whisper as I realised that you were cuming on the finger that thrust quickly between your swollen lips. Taking some deep breaths you looked over to me and smiled lazily.

"That was so wonderful Paul; I wish you could have joined me. I would love to see you jerk off. You look so lovely when you cum. Still that is for later." I could barely answer, I was in agony with desire, my cock felt as though it was burning through the cloth of my trousers.

As we drove you began to talk.

"I really wanted to meet you Paul, you were that recluse on the hill, such a romantic object to desire. When I realised that you were looking at me and that you walked each evening I planned our meeting waiting for you to come on me naked.You have such a delicious sense of the wicked and I am so pleased being with you. I hope you don't mind my little deceit."

I heard the pleading in your voice as you told me this and it brought a smile to my face as I answered."Of course I don't mind. How would I have met such a beautiful woman and we have so much fun together. I trust you and that is something I rarely do my love."

As I said this I pulled into a graveled driveway and sped to an old house, in front of which I drew up the car. As soon as I stopped the car two green liveried servants were beside the car and were opening the doors for us so we could step onto the path to the marble stairs. Quickly they greeted us and ushered us to through the glass doors and into a nineteenth century hall and the reception desk.

"Good Evening Sir, you have a reservation. Of course Mr C____ your room is ready and dinner awaits sir. Would you like a drink in the saloon?”

Taking the hint we moved to a wood paneled bar and gathered two drinks. Walking to the balcony we drew out two well appointed chairs and looked out on the well-manicured lawns. As we looked to the trees along the horizon the sun began to tint the few clouds into brilliant pinks and oranges.

"This is beautiful Paul but did I hear the manager say a room is ready." I heard you purr with delight as we watched the view and I cradled your head against my shoulder.

"Yes I want us to stay the night. I want to go to sleep with you and wake in your arms. I brought a few things for the night. Please say you will stay tonight."

"Mmmm of course I will my beautiful man," you purred like a contented cat into my ear, as you did so you caressed my cock through the thin cloth that covered it. You felt it grew larger with your gentle caresses.

"This place is wonderful. I think I will be having cream tonight,” you chuckled as my cock grew harder and you licked your lips sensually. A sound made me look around and another green liveried servant advised that our table was ready for dinner. Rising from our comfortable rest we walked to a massive dining room and a table looking out on the lawns and the balcony that circled the house.

Quickly I gave our order and we enjoyed a wine as we waited for the food to appear. As I looked into the crimson of the wine I began to tell you about the house when the food finally appeared I continued my dissertation.

"The house was built in the 1850's by one of the great shipping magnates. It was and still is a wonderful work of architecture. During the depression the family fell on bad times and they sold the house to a hotel chain that created this boutique guest house."

As I spoke and we ate you smiled softly at me and devoured me with your gaze. I felt a soft pressure at my groin and looking down I found your stockinged foot between my legs and massaging my cock. As I looked at you allowed your jacket to open a little and I could make out through the cloth of your dress your nipples, darker than the skin of the breasts. I remembered those brown coins that I knew I would taste with my tongue.

My mouth dried and I could not draw my eyes away from you as surreptitiously you pinched your nipples making them stand out. Your tongue slipped between your lips and licked about your scarlet painted lips and my cock grew harder if that was possible. I saw you drop your napkin and you slid under the table the long white tablecloth hiding you from the view of the others.

Suddenly I felt your fingers pulling the zipper of my trousers down. My fully erect cock was pulled into your hands and you began to stroke it. You pulled open my belt and pulled my trousers away from my groin and cupped my balls gently squeezing them as you caressed me. A hand gripped the shaft of my cock firmly and I felt my blood pulse through the constricted flesh.

As you gently touched my hard cock I could hear your voice softly float to my ears,” Paul you are so hard. I love the way your blood seems to go through my hand. Do you know that you smell so manly?"

I groaned as your finger stroked beneath the head and along the slit of my cock,"You seem to be so aroused Paul. You must be in such need my lovely man. Perhaps we need to go to our room."

With that you zipped my fly up and I groaned. I needed you, I needed to cum in you! I needed to ram my cock into your pussy and hear you screaming in my ear as you came. I growled with frustration as I adjusted my clothing. I could barely do up my trousers, my cock was so hard and I would burst soon if I did not cum. I could barely remember even standing and somehow we climbed the stairs. The merest touch of you was agonising.

We made it to the room and opened the door. Then I could no longer control myself. I seized you and pushed you towards the bed aggressively, this was to be no lovemaking but a relief of my physical need. I pushed you face down in the bed and pulled the cloth up covering your pussy and ass. Your golden flesh was a delight as I touched the sexy curves of your ass cheeks.

My cock was now exposed and my trousers around my knees as I found your juicy engorged pussy. With only animal instinct I thrust my cock deep into you and was greeted by your lustful grunt of pleasure. I again rammed my cock into you with deep powerful strokes and you grasped the crimson silk bed covering. I cried with the pleasure of my quick deep thrusts.

"Goddd!!! I feel you gripping my cock, oh yes I wont be long. You’re so beautiful!!" I screamed in pleasure.

Then there was no words but the sheer animal grunts and groans two people fucking hard and strongly. Two people enjoying the release of the needs and passions that we needed and felt. I could feel the juice flow around my cock and out along our thighs. I heard the rasping breathing as you came and I thrust into you trying to punish your pussy for denying me for such a long time.

Then I cried in triumph into the air as my balls tightened and cum shot through the fleshy spear of my cock into your pussy. I came deep in you grinding, I thrust and we milked my cum from my cock that was in your pussy. Then I finished, my cock shrunk and I pulled away from you with my body lethargic.

Tired I pulled my clothes from my body allowing them to fall to the floor. As I removed my clothes I saw you pull your dress from your body cum leaking from your pussy and the black dress joined my clothes on the floor. You rose from the bed and joined me and kissed my lips gently. With a wry smile on your face you looked at me and ran your hand over my cock and ass.

"I think that next time we might take some more time, don't you." Your laughter filled the room as naked you opened the French doors and walked out onto the balcony. As ever I followed you into the night.

To be continued

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers