A Naked Woman Ch. 05

Story Info
A continuing romance.
3.2k words
4.7
17.3k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 07/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

The story so far

The two lovers find that they are sharing more of their lives as time goes by after that first meeting.

The punishing sun beat on us as I pushed back my sun glasses on my eyes and I admired your naked back and buttocks. I loved the way that the sun caught the oil and sweat on your skin and the way it shone a dull bronze. I loved the way your skin tasted and how it felt like spun silk felt when I touched it. The sight, touch and taste of you excited and aroused me.

We lay there in the sun lazing on our couches and let the sun add on our tans as we lay beside the pool. The heat made us lazy and it was more than enough to oil ourselves and just allow ourselves a quick swim to cool down. I grew aroused as I watched you and I remembered how we had left the hotel a mere three days before and had enjoyed a time of learning of each others bodies. It was so easy to get hard looking at you and I touched my cock without a second thought.

I seemed to feel your body beneath mine as I remembered out nights and days together. These summer holidays seemed to be a Paradise on Earth. A sensual and earthy fantasy that I hoped would never end. I enjoyed the feeling of the hot sun and air on my naked skin. It was so natural and sexual with us. In fact I felt strange to be clothed and to see your clothed. It seemed that we were naked always and I gloried in being that way with you. More I found that I was always half aroused or completely aroused.

Already I felt my cock stir more as I looked at you. My hand cradled my cock and balls and stroked my hardened cock as I thought of what I wanted to do to you. I smiled as I watched you and wondered where we would make love today.

You pulled up your head from your book and looked at me and my semi-hard cock. Smiling you purred at me.

"Paul my love could I ask a favour of you?"

"If I can give you anything then you only have to ask."

How silly I sounded, how trite yet the thought of doing anything for you but it was enough to make me happy. I wanted to give you the world and please you in all ways. You looked at me hard and smiled that sexy little smile and talked to me with your seductive voice that left me weak in the knees.

"I want you to jerk off for me Paul. I want you to masturbate and cum for me. Will you do that, I want a man to cum because I ask him."

As you spoke you positioned your self between my legs and I could feel your breath on my thighs and on my cock. I hardened and though I wanted to fuck you I nodded my head and opened my legs further allowing you to become comfortable watching me and allowing you to see me jerk off for you.

I reached between my legs and formed a circle with my thumb and forefinger above the head of my cock. I slipped this over the top of my cock and wrapped the other fingers loosely about my shaft and then began to move the hand up and down. The touch quickly made me gasp for air and the head of my cock became purple with the blood that rushed into the broad arrow that was the head of my cock.

"Paul you have such a beautiful cock. I love the thickness of its shaft and how it stretches my pussy when you fuck me. Oh slower, my lovely man, slower." I could hear the smile in your voice as you whispered your instructions to me.

"Hmmm that must be so nice you are breathing heavily now my love and I can see precum leaking onto your head. It seems to glitter in this light."

I tried to hold onto my control but with each touch of my fingers I felt my need to stroke my cock harder and faster. Your voice excited me even further as you described what you saw.

"Yes you stroke along that little slit every now and again my love. Your thumb is covered with precum and I can see your veins throb on your hard cock. Ohh it must be torture to go so slowly but think of the orgasm that you will have. Squeeze your nipples Paul pinch them hard that always helps me."

"How lovely you sound as you groan in pleasure. You must be so close your going faster. Your cock disappears and appears as you hold it into your hand. The head is so purple. Ohhh you must be so close you are breathing harder and faster."

"Yes cup your balls I can see your cock nodding. Yesss let that cum shoot into the air. It is like a lovely cream rain. I love how it looks so hot on your belly. Oh yes squeeze out every drop, drain that lovely cock of yours."

I slowed and ended as my cock grew flaccid in my hand. You dipped your fingers into the cum on my stomach and lifted it to my mouth and I swallowed the cum as you pushed it between my lips. I tasted the bitter salty liquid yet looked at your smiling face and drank every drop you fed me. Your eyes smoldered at me and I felt my cock twinge again as I wanted to thrust it hard into your pussy.

Then before we could make love to each other your mobile phone rang. You reached lazily for it and as you heard who it was you sat up straight. Though obviously pleased you seemed also a little worried about what was being said. You looked at me and smiled wanly.

"Oh yes that is okay. Tonight yes I can do that. You will be bringing a guest."

The phone was turned off and you turned back to me.

"That was a friend of mine and will be coming to dinner tonight so I will have to get ready." As before you seemed nervous I remarked on it.

"I suppose so I have known Kathy for such a long time and she always intimidated me. Oh don't get me wrong we are great friends and I have not seen her for some time," you stopped for a short time and blurted out,"And she is bringing her new boyfriend."

"Could I meet them?" I asked.

Looking at me sharply you smiled with relief,"Would you? Oh Paul it would be lovely to have you there. They will be here at eight."

As you turned to go you looked over your shoulder," Kathy would not understand this so you will need to wear casual clothes."

Rising I took you to the door and kissed you as you walked nervously to your house.

Chapter 6

I knocked at your door bearing a bottle of wine half an hour before your guests were due to make their entrance. As always you looked stunning though I barely recognised you in your blue dress, you looked so demure. Even dressed I looked carefully and I saw no panty line so knew you wore no underwear beneath it. I wore jeans and a shirt and it felt so strange to be clothed with you. I embraced you warmly in the doorway and our lips gently touched. I felt my cock rub against your body and I knew that I wanted you so much.

I felt your hand slip between our bodies and squeeze my cock. Then reluctantly you slipped from my embrace and fled to the kitchen.Nervously you left me to my devices and I explored your home.

It was pleasant and clean. In the back was a deck and small backyard that was overlooked by my house on the hill. I found photos of family and friends on your mantelpiece. Sneaking into your bed I marveled at the stuffed toys on bed and how girly it was compared to my thoughts of you. Instead of the bedroom of a seductress it was a room that was full of frills and knick-knacks. I left a little guiltily realising that I had uncovered a secret that you should have told me.

Feeling guilty I walked back to the living room and helped you set the table. All the time I offered encouragement and reassurance. Then the doorbell rang and you almost ran to the door, I heard you greeting the guests and bring them into the living room.


"Paul I would like to introduce you to my best friend Kathy and her friend John."

I greeted them with a firm grip and was greeted by a woman who was of average height and chestnut hair, I thought her boyfriend also average. We commenced the evening pleasantly and I thought the meal a beautifully prepared and a success. I noticed that you would look at me as I talked to the others and you smiled as you did so. The conversation flowed and eddied in a natural rhythm. There were few embarrassments though the question of how we met was skated across and brought a sharp glance from Kathy who knew that we were hiding something.

The evening passed into a late night and an early morning. Realising that your friend and her boyfriend would not be able to drive home you offered them beds at your home which they accepted. As they turned in I made my way sadly to the door. As I did so you held my hand and at the doorway you kissed me gently much to the curiosity of Kathy.

"I am sorry you have to go Paul but it would take some explaining if you stayed the night. Kathy is a bit of a prude."

"I understand but I am disappointed that I am not sharing your bed tonight Karen," I whispered and kissed you on the palm of your hands and then on your lips again.

As the door closed behind me with a sharp click I walked slowly to me front door. I spent the night restlessly tossing and turning until I rose in the early morning. Awake I sat naked on the balcony watching your house. As I thought of you I found my hand at my groin and I masturbated.

Each pull and touch on my cock made me think of you and how we made love. As I came I almost felt your body against mine. Briefly sated I rose and made my way to the bathroom where I shaved and cleaned myself up. A quick bite to eat and I threw on some clothes before I went for a walk in the early morning. Already the heat was building and I thought that it promised to be a torrid day.

Leaving by the back gate each step took me over the path that was so familiar to me. As I walked I heard footsteps before me and I was pleasantly surprised to see you appear around the corner, behind you came your friends. I almost sprinted towards you and kissed you passionately. Breaking away from me you laughed gently and embraced me.

"You seem to have missed me Paul," you said as you secretly caressed my cock with your hand through the material and then whispered into my ear," I missed you too my love. I touched myself this morning as I thought of you."

Kathy chimed in at this point."We have been told Paul that you own this rather imposing manor that we have been walking around."

Reluctantly I turned to Kathy and brushed some sweat from my eyes. As I thought the heat was already building up and that gave me an idea to have us together this day.

"Yes though I don't think of it as a mansion. To me it is just my home. Would you like to see it?"

They agreed readily and we made our way to the back gate that I had opened only a short time before. As we walked on the soft grass I lusted to see you naked and it seemed such a shame that you and I were clothed. More I wanted to fuck you and hear your cries as you came, I have always thought that you cum so prettily.

Your body excited me as did your mind. After all isn't the mind the greatest sexual organ. I found the way you mixed an exuberant sexuality and innocence so appealing. Each time we made love I found my greatest pleasure was in hearing you cum and cum with my help. Then I remembered that we had other people with us.Even though I never considered my house anything but normal I was pleased to hear the gasps of admiration that escaped the throats of both Kathy and John. Taking the lead I took them through the places that we shared when we were here though I did not take them to our bedroom. That place was for us alone.

In the end we came back to the pool and I poured a cool drink for us all.

"I envy you the pool especially in this hot weather Paul," said John as he trailed his fingers through the cool water as he sat next to it.

"Why don't you go for a swim?" I asked and I could see that John liked the idea. I continued," after all it promises to be such a hot day."

"We didn't bring our suits." That was Kathy and I smiled.

"Oh I don't worry about a suit and it feels so much better. Also I would hope that we were friends here. If you want to wear something wear your underwear." I suggested and I saw you gulp and shake your head. I smiled at you and winked, I thought that John probably would be pleased with the idea and that would help. As I talked I pulled out towels and then pulled off my clothes. As I dropped my shorts and stood before the trio naked John looked to Kathy and shrugged. Leaving them I jumped into the water.

John laughed and his clothes landed on the sun lounge next to him as naked he jumped into the cool water. Turning back to the girls and a red faced Kathy he called,"Come on in Kath it is lovely. Oh come in silly, you will fry out there." After saying that he began a lap of the pool.

I heard Kathy's voice call shrilly, "Karen what are doing?"

"Joining the boys in a very cooling dip." As you said this you stripped to your white panties and dived in. Kathy looked at us and began to take her clothes off and like you left her black panties on. She was an attractive woman but she would never be anything compared to you.

Gingerly she stepped into the water covering her white breasts until the last minute and then began to swim with us. You swam next to me and as the others did not look over at us I would stroke your body and even pulled aside your panties to push a finger into your pussy teasing you and enjoying this sense of stolen intimacy. As I did this to you would grab my cock and stroke it hardening my cock little by little and making me want you more, if that was possible.

A sudden scream brought our attention to the other two on the other side of the pool and we saw John swing Kathy's panties above his head and onto the garden.

"There don't be silly you don't have to wear those Kath." He said with great relish and she turned red under our gaze.

I looked at you and you smiled sweetly and as seductively as you can and I felt a familiar twinge in my cock.

"Well if Kath can be naked I think I can don't you Paul," you purred into my ear. Then I saw your panties fly into the garden bushes and land near Kathy's. As you did so John whooped in delight and pulled Kathy into the air allowing us to see her white breasts obviously untouched by the sun and dark fleece between her legs.

Now began a game of catch that allowed everyone to touch each other and just enjoy the feel of the silky water on their skin. Finally exhausted John stepped out of the water and began to vigorously dry himself. I followed as did you and we dried each other. Squeezing and fondling as we did.

John looked at us and I could see that he knew we were in foreplay and had he and Kathy not been there we would have been fucking vigorously. Turning to Kathy who was still in the pool he called to her."Come on Kath time to get out. You'll turn into a prune if you stay in there much longer."

Kathy was obviously uncomfortable coming out and only did as John lifted a towel out to her so she could quickly gather it about her. As she did so she looked at you and gasped.

"Karen what have you done to yourself?"

You looked surprised and she continued," Why you are completely bare there."

Realising what she meant you laughed and smiled broadly. Finally gathering breath you replied.

"Oh you mean my shaved pussy. I rather like it, I think it makes me look sexy and I certainly feel sexy and good about it," then innocently you added," I think you should try it Kathy you will like it and John will definitely like it."You had noticed as had I that John watched your naked pussy intently.

She spluttered and tried to think of something to say, before she could John spoke," Leave it Kath dear, I rather agree that it looks nice. I see Paul also does it and finally I wish you would do it too."

The woman looked as though she had been bitten by an insect only to shrug later and holding the towel about her she settled into the lounge and drank another cooling drink. Both you and I remained naked as is our practice and John decided to remain naked with us though we oiled ourselves continuously. The remaining afternoon was spent in casual conversation and laughter. Even Kathy loosened up and tied the towel about her waist and went topless.

Finally as we felt the sun make us tired we began to dress. Also it was time for Kathy and John had to leave. I walked back to your house with you and we watched both of them drive away in their car. As they left you turned to me and spoke softly," Lets get out of these clothes and fuck ourselves silly. I need to feel you against me."

To be Continued

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers