A Natural Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki is the perfect concubine for John.
1.6k words
4.44
88.4k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers

Part II - The Perfect Concubine

Two months had passed since John laid claim to Nick's body. Through sheer will, virile masculinity and his stoic nature, John had overwhelmed Nick. Nick completely accepted John as his master and lover. What astonished the young man was how natural the transition seemed. How he accepted John's "rules." How he focussed his very being on the older man's needs. How he became attuned to the moods and nuances that John exuded.

Nick worked very hard to be as perfect as he could be to keep his husband satisfied in every way. What was ironic, was that Nick had never been too focussed on sex until shortly before his obsession began with being a feminine, sexual servant. Sure he thought about sex occasionally, and masturbated a fair amount, but he was a virgin until the night he induced John into ravaging him and taking him as a lover and slave.

Now, Nick had truly become "Nikki." Her first thoughts were always concerning her man. She not only memorized her man's rules, but also immersed herself in a concubine's oeuvre. Nikki was very focussed on her role. She gradually coaxed John into revealing his deep desires. These, Nikki added, to her own secret "rules" book, which she kept in her heart and mind. This enabled Nikki to be totally compliant to John's commands, and still keep him surprised, even amazed, at her ability to arouse and fulfill him.

John clearly was infatuated with this creature, which he controlled. He always felt masculine and loved women, and Nikki's striking beauty and petite structure reinforced his "manliness." At least in his own mind it did. On the other hand, this dangerous liaison with a young man, was the most on the edge, explosive, sensual experience he had ever enjoyed. Nothing came close to the electricity generated between the striking, completely submissive and feminine boy/girl and his always eager, unbelievably potent male organ. John loved his wife, three sons and daughter but he knew that somehow he would also have Nikki in his life from now on.

For her part, Nikki did everything she could, to keep his attention focussed on her, by focussing her entire being on his male sex. She kept it erect and flowing. In two short months, Nikki had become an expert lover. She transcended the status of mere odalisque, and had reached the lofty heights of a worldly courtesan. A prime concubine would blush at her abilities and wiles. Nikki not only kept to the letter of the law set down by John, but also was able to get to the underlying reasons, which led her man to make these rules. Thus, she was able to magnify his arousal by anticipating his needs while still being totally compliant. John loved her and after a while took her absolute submissiveness as a given.

Nikki woke John up every morning by very carefully fellating him. Nikki was successful in having him achieve orgasm, before waking more than half the time. This allowed John to wake up most mornings after having a "wet dream." John loved opening his eyes shortly after having had wonderful sex in his dreams, and see his girl looking up at him with dreamy eyes, and pouty, semen glistening lips. Nikki was so good at what she did so seamless, that even she was unable to discern the line between, seductive behavior, and her natural erotic sense. After receiving her man's first, morning ejaculate, Nikki would wait for her lover to open his eyes. She would then quickly look down in a contrite, sheepish manner, right after making eye contact. Keeping her eyes downcast she made sure John would catch a glimpse of her slightly parted lips, and her mouth full of his seed. She then very slowly swallowed, until the entire contents were consumed and then carefully licked the inside of her mouth and her lips. This was done subtly. Nikki, was, in this manner able to keep her man beguiled and aroused.

She did a million little things like this during the day (and night), but it was such a natural extension of her, that it produced the desired effect on John, namely, frequent arousal and subsequent frequent copulation. Now, after two months as a "married woman," Nikki was ready to try and get her man to make love to her like she yearned for. Most of the time, John mounted Nikki as if she were a bitch in heat.

She was either nude (when in their bedroom), or wearing a short skirt or dress, barely covering her always unpantied buttocks. She was barefoot most of the time and wore little or usually no makeup. This had a tremendously erotic effect on John, who would walk up behind her and wordlessly, gently but firmly, bend her over and take her . Initially, there was some short foreplay while Nikki lubricated the man's sex with her saliva and he opened her hole with his fingers. As the weeks went by though, he was able to mount her, penetrate and ejaculate, without a word or any other preliminary action. Nikki yearned for more romance in her life. She dreamed of being made love to occasionally, rather than just mounted and fucked. Of course, she knew that walking around with her cunt exposed all-day and acting so provocatively around her master, would cause him to behave as he did. He treated her like a brood mare. She did not want this to change, because she knew, this, is what kept him interested and stimulated. Nikki wanted something in addition.

On the day of her plan, Nikki was able to avoid bringing John to orgasm in the morning. Likewise, the night before, she feigned illness, so by the next evening when John returned from work he was tuned, and his seed was welled up within him. At school that day, Nikki avoided her daily visit to the bathroom, to masturbate. Since she never wore panties, and always wore sexy, clingy, sheer slacks, masturbating was a necessity, as much as a pleasure. Without this release at noon, her erection would be too obvious for all to see. Nikki was in bed with the lights low and romantic music on the stereo. She was naked, except for a black, lace choker and a black, lace, garter belt.

John walked into their bedroom and was very pleasantly surprised. Nikki's grandmother told him, that Nikki was too ill for dinner, and had stayed up in the bedroom. "How's my little girl feeling?" Asked John, as his eyes became accustomed to the dimmed lighting. His loins immediately started stirring as he gazed on his slender, seductive lover. Nikki was in full whore mode. Pouting lips, seductive eyes, hips turned slightly in bed, to show her ass to her man. Her penis was fully erect. "Your little whore misses you and my cunt needs to be filled."

Nikki was purring rather than talking. John very quickly removed his clothes and walked over to the bed. John stood near the head of the bed. His sex was fully erect Nikki raised her head slightly, and expertly caressed the tip of her man's erection. She then gently pulled back the foreskin and caressed the uncovered head, with her tongue. She then grasped the penile head with her lips and pulled him towards her. John almost toppled over onto the seductress. He was about to pull Nikki's hips around and up, so as to penetrate her in their usual, rear entry fuck style. Nikki anticipated this, and before John even began to move Nikki swung her right leg around the man's waist and pulled him onto her cunt, which was up in the air and waiting. She was on her back, both legs now wrapped around him, and his rigid manhood, pushed tightly, against the crevice between her buttocks.

Nikki reached down and guided her man's tool into its place of pleasure. She squeezed the muscles in her perineum, expertly learned over the weeks of love making, and elicited a moan from her man. Nikki next made the most daring move of her life as a sex slave, and bedroom slut. She put her arms around her master's neck, pulled him to her, and thrust her tongue into his mouth. John's surprise was obvious, but he was also sexually excited, and was already in his stroking rhythm, pistoning his erect penis its entire length, in and out of his whore's cunt. He therefore made no attempt to expel Nikki's tongue from his mouth. He thrust his own tongue into Nikki's mouth. Nikki responded by squeezing John harder with her legs and pushing her groin into him hard. They continued to fuck, gazing into each other's eyes, making enough noise to leave no doubt, to anyone in the house, as to as to what they were doing, and how much they were enjoying it. Orgasm came to both simultaneously.

John emptied himself deeply into Nikki's bowels, and she released her fluid, between her flat abdomen and his thicker waist. They lay in each other's arms, not moving, but still locked together by John's still erect member buried within Nikki's body. Nikki began kissing John's face, eyes, mouth and said: "I'm sorry my man, my master, my life, I love you so much I couldn't help myself. I worship you and want to be your lover forever. Don't be mad at me." This was more than Nikki had said cumulatively during their two months of lovemaking.

John was not unhappy. He was still recovering from the greatest fuck of his life. He looked deeply into Nikki's eyes smoothed her hair back from her face and kissed her deeply. His cock was still fully erect and he had not yet uncunted it, so he started stroking the hot little boy pussy again, only much more slowly this time. Nikki had her answer. Her master was truly her lover. Nikki was a very happy girl.

funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers