A Naturist Weekend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a wonderful afternoon for the four of us. Each of us fucked and were fucked by each other. Three cocks I had inside me, one after the other. Ronnie had also come inside me and his spunk mixed with Colin's. It was so horny. Neil came inside Colin twice and I wondered whether I could take Colin again.

The four of us crowded into Ronnie's small bathroom and we cleaned each other off. I rubbed Neils cock as I cleaned it, admiring the shape of his cock head. Back in the sitting room, we lay on the floor, each of us exhausted and listened to the music coming from the street below.

I suggested we all go out for dinner, somewhere nice and away from the crowds. Ronnie knew of somewhere ideal and not too far to walk. Reluctantly, we got dressed again and left to follow Ronnie. It was a Chinese he took us to which was fine for me. We had a wonderful evening together, we were all intimate friends together. The new viagra, Cialis, was still working and we were sitting at the table with a raging hard cock and nobody else knew. I couldn't stop thinking about Colin's cock during the dinner. I had taken it all and he came inside me too.

Back at the flat, we quickly threw away our clothes. Ronnie's bed was just going to have to be big enough for the four of us. I knew we would have another session before going to sleep and I was excited despite being tired.

I smiled at Colin and asked him to lie down on the bed. I knelt over his legs and gripped both our cocks. My hand couldn't get around them both. I looked tiny compared to Colin. Ronnie came up behind me and I felt his chest hair on my back as he reached to play with my nipples. I felt thrill after thrill, God, it was so sexy. I licked every inch of Colin's cock, teasing the tip and squeezing the precome. As Ronnie played with my nipples, Neil came up and stuck his cock in Ronnie's mouth. I watched Ronnie as he licked the beautiful cock head Neil had. Colin's cock was throbbing and his balls moved in my hand. I reached for Ronnie's lube and poured it over Colin's cock, rubbing it into my asshole. I wanted to do this........I positioned myself above Colin's cock and felt the tip on my asshole. Slowly, I lowered myself on to his cock head, just low enough to loosen me. Lower and lower I went, taking more and more of him inside me. I moaned with pleasure as I slipped his cock in me. And then, he was all the way inside. Ronnie hugged me as I rode Colin. His hands were all over my nipples, teasing them and thrilling me. God, I was in control, Colin was deep inside me and I was riding him. I wanted to feel his come, God, I really wanted to feel him shooting inside me. I didn't have to wait long. Colin moaned as I felt the spunk shooting up his shaft and explode in me. He thrust to meet me as my ass milked him. At the same moment, Neil shot his load into Ronnie's mouth, some of it dribbling down Ronnie's chin. Colin relaxed, spent on the bed. Slowly, I sat up, feeling Colin's cock slipping out of me. I felt his spunk pour out of my ass. I knelt there, rubbing it over our cocks, what a lovely feeling.

It was a long night. For middle aged men, we were like teenagers again. We just couldn't get enough of each other. Colin fucked Ronnie, Neil fucked me, all three of them sucked me off, sharing my come between them. God, that was so sexy. We jumped from the bed to the bathroom to clean up and then back to the bed again. Numerous times we took each other to the brink and stopped, waited and then continued again. We shared each other and made love to each other.

Much later, when we had finally stopped, I hugged my pillow and thought about all that had happened. I just couldn't believe it. I had no idea I would be having sex with men when I saw the advert for the retreat. I was loving every minute of it and it was all thanks to Ronnie and his viagra. All older men should have it, it would brighten up anyone's love life.

I was almost sleeping when I felt a cock rubbing against me. I knew it was Ronnie's cock. He wrapped his strong arms around me and held me close, tight against him. He knew I was awake but he didn't say anything. I moved my ass a little positioning it over his cock and felt him push into me. God, I can never get over the sensation of a hard cock slipping inside me. I relaxed for Ronnie, letting him quietly fuck me. He held me tight and I wrapped my arms around my pillow. I felt him stopping as he got too close and then he fucked me again, stopping several times until finally, as he breathed out, his spunk squirted deep inside me. I moaned as a warm sensation rolled through my body. I felt amazing. Time and again, Ronnie twitched as he milked his cock into me. Slowly, he relaxed, spent again. I went to sleep with his arms around me and his cock deep inside me. I was in love.......with a sixty year old man......and I had never been happier.

The next morning, Ronnie made breakfast while the rest of us jumped into the shower. It was a tight fit alright but we soon cleaned each other off. We dried each other, spending plenty time over our rock hard cocks. We sat at the table and chatted. Colin told us that he and Neil had to be back in Glasgow for one o'clock and would have to leave soon. That was sad news but it still left an hour or two for fun. We all helped Ronnie clean up after our breakfast. We had erections but none of us were at all bothered. We kept nudging each other's cock as we tidied up the small kitchen. It seemed perfectly normal for us to be naked and stiff.

We spent over an hour taking each of us to the limit. Ronnie taught us how to relax and slow down the breathing and take our minds off coming until it had passed. Time and time again, we built up the sexual energy. It was leading to a final session before Colin and Neil left.

We had just cleaned ourselves when Colin came up to me and pushed my head down on his huge lovely cock. Neil came up behind me and rubbed lube over me. Ronnie reached under me and wanked my cock. I walked over to the big window and looked at the crowds below. Nobody was looking up at all. I had my audience in front of me. Watching them as Colin tries to slip his cock head into me. I relaxed. It was so much easier now, I was used to it and I loved it. Further and further in he pushed. Ronnie stood beside me, against the window and looked out at our audience. Neil came behind Ronnie. I gripped Ronnie's hand. Both Neil and Colin were thrusting into me and Ronnie in time. Colin was withdrawing to the tip of his cock and pushing back in again. I was so pleased I could take it, God, I wanted it. Colin and Neil were encouraging each other, they were going to come together. Wow, me and Ronnie, up against the window in the middle of the festival getting fucked hard by our friends. I heard them both moaning and Ronnie and I prepared ourselves. Colin's cock was so big and filled me up so tightly that I could feel every pulse as the blood pumped through his cock. I could actually feel his cock ejaculating, the hot spunk shooting up his long shaft and exploding into me. I squeezed Ronnie's hand as I felt him responding to Neil's orgasm. Spent, they both slowly slipped out of us, spunk, again, dripping down our legs. I rubbed my legs together, getting a thrill from the slimy warm sensation. Both of them held us, their cocks still hard. And then we swapped positions again. This time, I fucked Neil while Ronnie thrust inside Colin who was moaning wildly as he got fucked. Neil met every thrust and I could feel him gripping his muscles and squeezing my cock. If these two could come together then so could we. Ronnie smiled at me as we thrust into their ass. Quickly, this time with no holding back, we made the final thrust before the delicious feeling as our spunk shot inside their ass. I shuddered as I pumped Neil and Ronnie was grinning at me. God, we had just fucked each other up against a window in front of hundreds of people and not one of them could see us. What a thrill.

I was sad when we said goodbye to Colin and Neil, giving them a hug. Both of them were trying to cover their erections. I hoped the trains wouldn't be too busy, these erections could get them into trouble.

I couldn't help myself, I had to do it. I knelt down in front of Colin and felt his hard cock through his trousers. I pulled down his zip and pulled his cock out. I started at the balls and tenderly teased his balls, stroking his shaft, teasing his cock head. He thrust into my mouth, holding the side of my head. I kept sucking and wanking him until I could sense he was almost there. Then I stopped. Then I said, what the hell. One last time. Again, I wanked him, taking the head all the way in my mouth. I wanked faster and faster until he burst into my mouth. I didn't swallow, he kept pumping more and more spunk into my mouth. What I couldn't hold in my mouth I let dribble down my chest, rubbing it into my nipples. I then reached up and kissed Colin, swapping his come from mouth to mouth, and then we both swallowed.

Ronnie was watching me as I swallowed the last of Colin's come. He smiled and whispered '....later....'. They left and Ronnie and I hugged each other. I breathed in his manly scent. I could smell the sex between us and I could still taste Colin's come. I was on a high.

I spent the afternoon with Ronnie, exploring new sensations. He taught me how to come even closer to the point of climax and quickly let it die down again. I thought I was doing well as I could reach ten times before coming quite easily. Ronnie wanted to take it much further than ten. So we settled on twenty times we would take ourselves to the limit - and we had a whole afternoon to do it.

Once I had reached the point of orgasm, I stopped and lay on the floor, imagining all that energy stored in my cock for later. It was like a fire. Ronnie knew what he was talking about and what he was doing. For hours we sucked, fucked and wanked each other and stopped. Time and again we did it. I was so sensitive to every touch of Ronnie's. I loved, simply loved, the feeling of Ronnie thrusting his cock inside me, God, it was so erotic.

Finally, we reached twenty times. It was now time to come. We decided to toss a coin, heads for fucking and tails for sucking. I wished and then tossed, shouting 'tails' and tails it was. We went through to the bedroom and lay down opposite each other. His cock was so familiar now, it was my friend and I smothered it with kisses. It responded by dripping precome onto my lips. God, Ronnie.....what have you done to me. I wanked him, watching the foreskin pull back and expose his cock head. I squeezed more precome from his cock. At the same time, Ronnie was at work with my cock, slowly and tightly sucking me. He put two fingers in my ass and fucked me as he sucked. We both knew we were close.

I slowly ran the head of his cock over my lips, pulling the foreskin back, sucking his head feeling his cock stiffen and twitch. I felt my orgasm coming and signaled Ronnie. I sucked harder, squeezing his cock through my lips, to the back of my throat. Suddenly we both let out a long moan of pleasure. I took every drop of his come and swallowed it. I could feel myself filling Ronnie's mouth. This was great, my orgasm shook my body. This was the best one yet, I literally shook with excitement.

I moved up the bed and kissed Ronnie. I could taste my spunk again. How many times have I tasted my own come? This was surreal in it's excitement. I lay on top of him, listening to his heart. Holding his hand, tracing my tongue over his neck. Exhausted, we fell asleep.

I was woken again by Ronnie hugging me. I pretended to sleep. I felt his cock, soaking with lube, rub against my ass. He positioned his cock and pushed. God, he was in me and slipping further in. I continued to pretend I was sleeping as Ronnie took me. I felt him come again, filling my ass with a warm feeling. God, I loved that feeling. He held me tight, I was completely wrapped up in his strong arms, feeling so happy. I fell asleep like that, once again with Ronnie's hard cock inside me.

Monday morning came and we shared a bath together. I relaxed against Ronnie, his cock sticking out between my legs. I held his cock as we spoke and he lay with his arms wrapped around me. We agreed to have our breakfast out and got dressed. The street was so busy, considering it was just gone nine on a Monday morning.

We found a cafe serving breakfast and placed our order. We sat outside at a table in the street. Watching people walking by. I held his hand as we waited. There was the sound of a saxophone in the distance. We finished our breakfast and then decided to walk to the meadows for some fresh air. The Meadows was busy with joggers and several ran past us. I was in a dream. I knew it would be time to go, home soon, but I didn't want to. I wanted to stay with Ronnie. But I couldn't.

We walked back to the flat wrapped up in our own thoughts. I needed to go soon but there was still time. I stripped off and undressed Ronnie. My hands ran through his chest, teasing his nipples. 'Make love to me Ronnie, please......take me any way you like'. Ronnie kissed me in response, reaching for his lube. I slowly sucked it harder and he rubbed the lube into it. I sat back in my seat as he rubbed it over my ass. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and pushed his cock into my ass. I relaxed immediately as he thrust. He looked at me and kissed me tenderly as he fucked me hard. He made long deep thrusts into me, teasing my nipples at the same time. I looked at his face as I felt him coming. Surprisingly, I had never seen his face when he came before. I kissed him, pushing my tongue into his mouth. 'Take me, Ronnie', I moaned. I held his arms as they tensed, his stomach rippled as he was about to come. His eyes closed and he grinned......and then he was there. I moaned with excitement as he shot spurt after spurt into me. His body was so tense as he came, and then he relaxed, spent. I could feel all his spunk inside me, a lovely warm and wet sensation.

We spent the remainder of our time sitting on the settee, talking. His head was on my shoulder. We made plans to meet again soon. Next week at my place, we agreed. And then I felt his cock straining against me and his fingers traced over my nipples. Definitely time for this, I whispered.......

I sat on the train on the way back, deep in thought. I still had Ronnie's come inside my ass and I got excited thinking about it. I had my bag over my knee, trying to hide my erection. I could still taste Ronnie. I sent him a text with lots of kisses on it, 'Thank you, for everything', I wrote. God, this was all down to Ronnie. I had no idea I could feel like this. He came in to my life purely by chance on a naturist retreat, fate threw us together and I'm seeing fireworks now. Such a warm loving feeling. I thought again of earlier when Ronnie and I were up against the window, stark naked in front of all these people below and being well and truly fucked. God, Colin's cock. I was so pleased I could take it all. I thought about streams of his spunk, filling my mouth and ass.

The sun coming in the train window made me drowsy and I shut my eyes. All I could see were cocks. I thought to the past three nights when Ronnie fucked me while I was sleeping. God, what a lovely warm feeling that was. To fall asleep with my lover's spunk and cock in me. Just a perfect size for me. I pictured Ronnie's cock. It was as long as Colin's but much thinner and with a gorgeous shaped purple head. Ohhhh....I missed it so badly. He fitted me perfectly and he could also take my thick cock all the way inside his ass and mouth. We were made for each other.

**************

If you like this, let me know and I'll write some more. Many thanks for the comments earlier, it's great to hear from you and that you like it.

12