A Naughty Easter Tale

Story Info
An Easter Extravaganza with Slaves and Nymph's
2.8k words
3.69
8.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers

Mistress Rebecca and Master Dan were having their Easter Extravaganza tomorrow. They have had two of these parties in the past. It was always a fun holiday for them and their slaves to enjoy.

Now you must be thinking why would a Mistress and a Master be a couple? They're both dominant people. Nobody in the relationship wants to be a switch. They both have their slaves to play with.

Mistress and Master only play with slaves who are eighteen. They like to call them boy toys and sluts, however, they're young men and women. They have consented to play with the couple. The couple have had them sign contracts that they're indeed owned by the dominating couple.

Mistress Rebecca was having three of her best slaves come for the extravaganza. Master Dan had three of his best sluts coming too. The slaves have never met the other slaves. Mistress Rebecca didn't want the slaves fucking around together. They were just to pleasure both Mistress and Master.

Both Mistress and Master were thinking of fun activities for the big day. Some of the activities would be a naked egg and spoon race, glory hole fun, breast hole fun, who has the biggest dick, and who has the wettest pussy. These games usually were fun for the slaves. Everybody always had a lovely time.

**

"Follow me boys. You're all getting waxed. You know how Mistress likes smooth boys to play with."

Her sluts followed behind her. Mistress had three wax specialists to wax her slaves. They all got on the tables and the operators started to remove their hair. Mistress applied her lipstick while her slaves were getting beautified. She found pleasure seeing her boy toys get cleaned up for her pleasure.

Master brought his sluts into the same room. The other side of the room was set up for the ladies. The sluts got themselves on the tables and they had their legs and privates waxed. Mistress and Master watched while all the slaves were getting ready for them.

"Why don't I give you some head. I'm so hungry for some cock," Mistress announced.

"Only if you want to my love. We have all our sluts to service us tonight."

"I feel like pleasuring my boyfriend."

"Sure, let's go in the other room. We wouldn't want to get too kinky with the waxing staff here."

Mistress giggled and her and Master went into the kitchen. Mistress unbuckled Master's belt and pulled down his pants.

"Your cock looks scrumptious as ever," Mistress said.

"I know with all the sluts here, I'm hard as a bat. I just love when they're here. I bet you feel the same with your sluts."

"I do. It gets me very horny. For now, I want to pleasure you. They will be busy for a little while."

Mistress opened her mouth and brought Masters' cock into her mouth. She held his smooth balls while she stuffed her mouth with his big cock. She made all kinds of sucking and slurping noises while Master pumped her mouth with his big cock. He picked up the pace and fucked her mouth good. She gazed into his eyes while enjoying his dick.

Master moaned while Mistress picked up the pace. Master blew a load down her throat. She stood up and gave Master a kiss. They shared a passionate kiss. Master could taste his cum on her breath.

"Hop up onto the counter. I'm a bit hungry. A nice taste of your cunt will do the trick," Master suggested.

Mistress took off her dress and sat down on the counter. Master got between her legs and licked the insides of her legs. He placed a kiss on the center of her pussy. He licked and loved her bald pussy. Mistress played with her breasts while Master continued to pleasure her with his tongue. He moved his tongue all over her pink folds and spent extra time on her hidden clitoris. He sucked on her clitoris which drove Mistress crazy. She was pulling on her nipples. Master was playing with his cock which didn't take very long to get hard again.

"Fuck me! I want that big juicy cock inside of me," Mistress screamed.

Mistress hoped off the counter and bent over one of the chairs in the kitchen. Master got behind her and pushed his cock into her tight box. Mistress moaned while Master began fucking her. He pushed into her wet pussy and pulled out and continued fucking her until she screamed in orgasm. Master was thrusting in and out harder and faster then blasted her cunt with his come. He pulled out and kissed her hard on her mouth.

"That was fabulous. I think we both are really pumped up," Mistress announced.

"Absolutely. Will both enjoy our sluts by ourselves and see each other tomorrow when the Easter fun will start."

"Agreed."

Master and Mistress got dressed and went into the other room to check on their sluts. They were all finished. The female sluts were talking among themselves and the male sluts were talking to themselves.

Master examined his sluts and then took them to his playroom. Mistress examined her sluts and took them to her bedroom.

"Look at my sluts. You all look scrumptious. Mistress has a real treat for you. Master came in my pussy. Why don't you all clean me up."

She noticed Brian rolling his eyes. Her other slaves helped her out of her dress and were like her lap dogs. Brian didn't seem to like her command.

"It seems not everybody is so happy to do my request. Perhaps, a few spanks on your buttocks will remind you who is in charge. Brian get on your hands and knees. I shall give you your punishment."

Brian assumed the position on the bed. Mistress went into her closet and retrieved her paddle. She walked over to the bed and hit his buttocks five times. She hit him hard because she wanted him to know she was angry.

Mistress didn't think the first five paddles would do the trick. She continued to give him more pain. Brian seemed to like when Mistress was mad at him. He was her slave that needed pain more than the other's.

"I'm sorry I disobeyed," Brian said.

"You can do as I suggested now. Help the other's clean my pussy. It's a drippy mess from Master."

"Yes!"

Mistress went to the bed and spread her long legs. Her slaves took turns licking her creamy pussy. They drank his cum and continued to pleasure her. She was moaning while they licked her clean.

Mistress noticed they were all hard. She was incredibly horny and thought she'd liked to have a cock in all her holes. Mistress was ready for some hot fun.

"I want to be with all of you next. Brian can have his cock sucked. I want Bobby inside of my cunt and Brad inside of my asshole. Come on boys! Pleasure your mistress."

Bobby got onto the bed. Mistress eased down on his cock. She rocked and moved on his hard cock. She enjoyed his large cock.

"Sit up and suck on my breast. I just love that," Mistress commanded.

Bobby sat up and put her breast into her mouth while caressing the other one. He changed to the other side while playing with her other breast. Brad squeezed lube onto his cock and her asshole and carefully got inside of her asshole. Mistress moaned while he entered her asshole. She was enjoying all the fun. Brian came over to the bed and Mistress opened her mouth. She sucked on his large rod. She was enjoying their cocks in her ass, pussy and mouth.

This was a real treat for her sluts. She normally would fuck them with her strap-on and they would never get to fuck her pussy. Since it was a holiday, she wanted to be totally pleasured.

"I want you to all come now! Come for your mistress!"

With that Bobby blasted her pussy with his cum. Brad blasted her asshole with his cum and Brian came down her throat. Mistress was pleased. Mistress fell on the bed and her slaves licked her ass and pussy clean.

"You boys best go to bed. You'll need your strength for tomorrow's festivities. If I come in here and find you awake, I'll give you enough spankings to make your head spin."

The men giggled and got into the bed. Mistress would join them later after she checked on Master and his sluts.

**

Mistress went down into the dungeon and saw that his sluts all had red asses which meant he had spanked all their naughty behinds. The ladies were on his bed on their hands and knees while Master went down the line fucking their pussies. He heard them all begging him to fuck them harder. He fucked one girl and then moved to the next one and finished off with the last one.

Mistress continued to watch. Master then stood and each of his sluts gave him head. They were all blonde beauties with big breasts. Master loved to play with his sexy nymphs who begged for him to cum down their throats. He always chose his best slut who was the most obedient and would come down her throat. Bambi was the lucky slut who would get Master's cum.

Brenda and Belinda licked Master asshole. That seemed to make Master happy. He liked to be fully serviced.

"Ladies, get into bed if you sexy nymphs aren't sleeping when I get back, Master will spank you senseless."

All the girls got into bed and hurried to fall asleep. They didn't need master getting mad.

Master walked to where Rebecca was standing.

"How was your evening? I take it your slaves pleasured you?"

"I let them fuck me in every hole. I thought I'd allow them to do that."

"How interesting. Just as long as you enjoyed yourself."

"I did? How about you?"

"I just spanked their pretty asses and used nipple clamps on their breasts. I fucked them and they sucked me off. It was lovely my dear."

Both Master and Mistress told each other of their nights. She passionately kissed him.

"You better go Rebecca. Enjoy your slaves tonight. I'll see you in the morning. When we start the festivities."

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

**

The next day the party planners came and decorated the yard. They were a sexual party planning company that Mistress had used in the past. They were decorating and putting together the glory and breast holes. Mistress loved when they played that game.

They decorated with huge eggs strewn all over the yard. Garland was draped on the fence. Some tables were filled with egg dye and all kinds of decorations. Mistress was quite pleased. The eggs were hidden all over their spacious yard.

Master had left out bunny ears for the male and female sluts. The females were to wear sheer panties with a fluffy cotton tail. The men were to wear white bow ties and white thongs that Mistress had picked out. They all would look scrumptious for the festivities.

Master and Mistress had some errands they needed to do. They told the sluts they'd be back in a few hours. They wanted them all dressed and ready to play when they got home.

**

The male sluts were eating their breakfast in the kitchen. The female nymphs were to eat theirs after the male sluts were done. Bambi wanted them all to eat together. So the nymphs joined the male sluts in the kitchen. That was the first rule broken of the day. Bambi liked to always cause a bit of trouble. She liked to be very naughty.

"We should all get together. Master and Mistress are gone. It would be nice to have regular sex with you handsome boys," Bambi suggested.

"If Mistress catches us having sex with you, she'll throw us out." Brad screamed.

"Bambi, if Master catches us, he'll have a stroke."

"They aren't here right now. Will just have to hurry. I haven't had sex with anybody, but Master in a year. It would be nice to have sex this one time with somebody else. Look at all these nicely hung men. Come on girls! Let's have sex!"

"Bambi, if Master finds out he'll be very mad."

"Let's hurry then."

Bambi approached Brad and they kissed passionately on their lips. Brad ripped her panties off and threw her on the couch in the living room. He pushed his cock into the horny nymph and fucked her brains out. He was hard and horny and she was beautiful and wet.

"You have great tits! Fucking hell!"

"Your cock feels amazing. Oh God! Fuck me hard and fast!"

Belinda and Bobby undressed and Bobby sat down on the chair and Belinda eased down on his cock. She kissed him while rolling her hips and riding his cock in the chair. Her breasts bounced up and down while she fucked his dick hard. He kissed her and put his hands on her enormous globes.

"Your pussy is so tight and wet. God, you're beautiful."

"You have a huge cock. Fuck me! Fuck my cunt faster."

Belinda rolled her hips and fucked Bobby fast. Bobby pulled at her long nipples while he bucked up hard into her cunt.

Brian and Brenda undressed and Brian pushed Brenda into the wall. He picked up her leg and entered her wet pussy. He fucked her hard and fast on the wall. They were all fucking and having a great time. All of the nymph's pussies were all making farting noises while the boy toys rammed their cunts with their hard dicks.

"Your cunt feels so good."

"I love your dick! Fuck, me faster."

Brian fucked Brenda hard while he held her leg up high. All three couples were fucking and having a very naughty and wild time. They were all misbehaving and having a wild time. Of course, this would have been perfect if they didn't get caught.

Mistress and Master walked in catching their sluts getting fucked with the boy toys. Mistress was pissed off and started to scream. Master looked like he'd kill somebody.

"What the fuck is going on here? You'll be punished severely for what you have done. Sluts are to service only their owners. You'll get in a line and expect to be punished."

The nymphs climbed off the naughty boys and got in a line to be given their spankings. Bambi and the other sluts got on their knees waiting for Master to give them their spankings. Master was annoyed that they would fuck the boy toys.

"You can never leave sluts alone. They're just sluts and are very naughty!"

Master got his paddle out and gave each slut twenty spanks. Their buttocks were red and sore. Afterwards, he rubbed their buttocks with cocoa butter to soothe their red asses. He was annoyed at them, but didn't want it to ruin the party that they'd have later on.

The naughty slaves crawled up to Mistresses bedroom. They all knew she'd whip them good after what they had done. Mistress didn't even know if she could go on with the party. The slaves were all very naughty and Mistress was not pleased. She was seething and wanted to get the punishments done. She couldn't believe that they would have fucked the slutty nymphs.

"Get on your hands and knees! How dare you all fuck those sluts. I own all your asses. Don't talk! Slaves aren't allowed to talk. I'm disgusted by all of you."

Mistress went into her closet and got out her leather whip. She would give each of her sluts ten hard whips to their buttocks. She stood behind each of her sluts and whipped them all good and hard. Their buttocks were red and sore. She too applied cocoa butter to their buttocks. Mistress was not sure she could go one with today's party. She was disgusted that they'd fuck Master's sluts. She was not happy.

"You boys were very bad. Mistress is not happy."

They didn't say anything but they listened to every word. Mistress is calling off the party. You all were very naughty. I don't want to play with you anymore. You all must leave at once. The rules were simple. You weren't allowed to have sex with anybody but me.

"We're so sorry mistress. We just never were around Master slut's before. They were so beautiful and pushy."

"I'm sorry. That's not good enough. You'll get your stuff and leave at once. I'll just have to look for new boy toys."

Mistresses slaves were sad that they weren't going to be allowed to play with her. They changed into their street clothes and left. Mistress went to talk to Master who also was releasing his sluts. She heard him telling them the same story.

All the sluts were crying but they too left. It seemed the boy toys and the nymphs talked to each other outside and left together. Master and Mistress canceled their Easter party. They both were not in the mood for celebrating.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers