A Naughty EW

Info
EW tempts her neighbor swimming nude.
746 words
3.91
239.5k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



I am feeling quite naughty today and I am in the mood to play. Do you want to play with EW? What am I wearing? Just my perfume baby as I lay stretched out on my lounging float in my pool and the sun is warming my erect nipples and my shaved pussy. Mmm I hear the neighbor trying to peek over the fence to catch a glimpse of my nude body. Mmm think I will give him a show to watch today. I will start by rubbing both nipples in between my two thumbs and pointer fingers. Mmm feels good and the thought of him watching me play with my tits is making my pussy moist. Oh yes this is really turning me on.

I am actually giving myself goose bumps as my finger nail runs slowly down my stomach As I can hear him propping himself up on the fence for a better view and I take my finger in a circle just above my pussy and I slowly prop my left open as my finger seeks the white creamy juice that is coming from inside of my pink pussy that I know he wants to stick that huge cock inside of. Mmm this really feels sexy, I am spreading both of my legs as wide as I can and moving my hips in a slow sensual circular hard grind.

Oh my pussy is so wet that my fingers are moving slowly in and out of my pulsating pussy. I can feel my pussy contracting and building a powerful suction as if it is going to suck my finger up inside of it. Mmm my other hand is grabbing my breast hard while I am pinching and twisting my nipples. Ahhhh my clit is so swollen and I can hear him breathing hard over my chimes blowing in the breeze, perhaps he is masturbating on the other side of the fence, Oh shit that is so hot to think of him masturbating with me.

Um come fuck my pussy baby, come give my that big hard cock that is throbbing with hot passionate lust filled desire to fuck my pussy hard, and deep. Um deeper, harder, Um Baby my finger is rubbing my pussy so hard as I try to spread my legs even wider knocking my glass of wine off into the water and causing waves from my hips thrashing in the lounger as I arch my back and push my pussy up to the sky to make sure he has a great eye full of my white thick creamy juices soaking my pussy and fingers. I am almost there, just moments away from climaxing when I hear his dog barking I hear several men voices now sneering and then quiet as I have not stopped trying to get the orgasm that my pussy very much wants. Somehow the thought of him and his group of friends watching me turns me on even more and I hear myself saying “mmmm You boys want this pussy of mine to fuck don’t you? You want to ram your hard cocks deep into my delicious tight pussy that is full of creamy white thick juices caused by my clit that is so swollen and hard. Mmmm oh fuck, fuck I am going to cum, I am going to cum so hard, mmmm”
Then I hear loud moaning as I pinch and twist my nipples, oh it feels really, really good, oh shit I am almost there, my pussy wants one of those guys to come and fuck me! Fuck my fucking pussy, my hips are thrashing and waves are forming in the pool, my teeth are closed tightly as my fingers are into my pussy and , my breathing is so powerful that when my pussy explodes its hot juices all over my fingers, my thumb in on my clit and my hips are thrashing wild like a bucking horse as I moan out loud like a wild animal in heat. Mmmmmm fuck me, fuck me. I am cuming! Mmm, mmm, mmm, oooohhhh yesssssssssss mmmmmm oh baby!

I was totally exhausted as I lay on my water lounger smiling with the thought of those strange men Jacking off together on their fence while they were watching me stroking my pussy. Ha ha oh what a lovely afternoon and y’all have a nice day and perhaps we can do something different next week? Mmmm so relaxed.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Erotica_Writings
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 14 years ago
HOT BABY

Hello EW,

This audio is VERY HOT with your sexy HOT voice making it STEAMY. I am a woman about your age and I got VERY wet listening to you and got myself off with you. PLease do another for me, will you?

Amber (BiBiGirl)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pool Guy

Probably could have gone without the chimes in the background. Would be just as good or better without the chimes. Sounds way hippy like. Chimes are not needed at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nasty

Sorry but you sound over weight and sound like you have a pork chop stuck in your throat. My dick has went on strike!

angel4u2lust4angel4u2lust4about 18 years ago
lol people love to bitch

Hi for those of you who like EW's audio's I will give you her email to contact her.

You can write EW at nawtyerotica@yahoo.com to request the addy to her blog where she is adding stories and audio's or for a special request for stories for valentines day

DarkAngel48DarkAngel48about 18 years ago
yes you are lame and you do suck

You must be dim witted to think her voice sucks, ah you both are little skerred guttless twits

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Rush Pt. 01 ...it was well worth the wait.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Donor X James discovers that he is very special... and very desired.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
I've Got the Trains to Keep Me Company Young woman discovers Grandma was a naughty girl in her day.in Toys & Masturbation
ESTIM Experiences My discovery and experiences.in Toys & Masturbation
Mating Rituals Ch. 01 Cherie loses her virginity - to her Daddy.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories