A Naughty Holiday Pt. 03

Story Info
Sophie gets naughty in public.
4.7k words
4.67
39k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers

Sophie and Alex woke up early and headed to breakfast, both of them nursing mojito induced headaches from the night before. Initially neither one of them seemed ready to discuss the elephant in the room. But as Alex's scrambled eggs arrived, he couldn't hold back any longer.

"About last night in the bar..." he started.

Sophie tensed and put her fork down. "Are you mad?"

"Mad? God no. You were incredible. The sexiest thing I have ever seen. But I guess it was...is...a shock to think that you could do something like that. Do you regret what happened?"

Although greatly relieved that Alex wasn't upset, her clenched body betrayed the fact that she was still coming to terms with it. And in the sober light of day, she was trying to figure out what it all meant. Was she becoming a slut? Had she been repressing something? Was it just a one-off crazy night, or was she capable of doing it again?

"I am not sure how I feel," she mused, pushing food round her plate.

Alex understood, "OK. But let me say one last thing. It was my idea to push our boundaries, and to come on this holiday in the first place. So I can't judge you. I hope you are not mad at me either, I really thought we would be stronger and happier as a couple if our sex life was more dynamic. I will be the first to admit that last night was more dynamic than even I had imagined things could get, and maybe we both need to re-calibrate what that means. But I want you to know that I love you as much now, as I ever have, and I don't respect you any less."

Sophie smiled, leaned forward, and kissed him. He didn't always say the right thing at the right time, but this time he had.

Glancing at her watch she noticed the time. "Oh, its 7:30, we need to head to the jetty in fifteen minutes, so eat up."

And the topic of conversation shifted to the impending dive.

-----

There was already a group at the jetty, and a friendly and attractive local with a clip board approached them, "Morning, I'm Sam, the lead diver today, what are your names?"

"Sophie and Alex."

"Ah yes, here you are," he muttered, crossing their names off his list. "You are both on the adventure dive, and diving today and tomorrow, is that correct? Good. Can I see your PADI cards please?"

Sophie handed them over.

"Right, only one more couple and we're off," Sam explained. "Weather looks perfect, and if we are lucky, the reef sharks I saw yesterday will still be hanging around."

"Sharks?" Alex gulped.

"Caribbean Reef Sharks. They aren't dangerous. Don't worry, I'll look after you," his wife reassured jokingly, knowing her husband had a phobia.

Casually turning around, Sophie's heart unexpectedly skipped a beat. Her handsome ex-boyfriend was strutting down the jetty towards them. Only, she knew it wasn't him, it was the stranger from the bar who had watched her naughty little performance the night before.

"Ah yes, you must be Ben, and this must be your wife Kristen," Sam said stepping towards them with his clip board, "You are snorkeling, correct? Perfect."

Turning to the group he then announced that they were all present and accounted for, and invited everyone aboard. Sophie's heart was still pounding as she followed the others onto the vessel.

----

The small diving boat chugged away as Sam spoke loudly over the engine, going over what lay ahead. He explained that they would be visiting two different reefs, and then lunch would be served on the way back. During the briefing Sophie looked around at the other couples. But her eyes kept returning to the handsome stranger.

Whilst she found her husband attractive enough, Ben was her ideal physical type: chiseled manly features, tall, fit, and with a hint of southern European ancestry. The sort of man that Renaissance sculptors would have used as a nude model, except, she imagined, better endowed. And as she was admiring him, he turned. Their eyes met, and Sophie blushed at the recognition in his confident smile.

Sam finished his briefing by explaining that it was almost an hour to the first dive site, and suggested that everyone head up to the roof deck which would be more comfortable. Sophie followed her husband up, and they wondered to the front, gazing out across the calm blue Caribbean waters and breathing in the fresh air. It was a glorious sunny morning.

"Did you see the guy in the white shirt, the one who arrived last?" she whispered.

"Wait, don't turn around..."

But it was too late, Alex had already turned to search for him.

"The guy sitting next to the brunette you mean? Sure, why?" He asked, now eyeing his wife suspiciously.

Sophie was surprised that he hadn't made the connection, "so you don't recognize him?"

"No...should I?"

"Remember there was another couple in the bar last night? I recognize him, and his wife was there too, although she had gone to the toilet or something when I...got carried away."

Alex's head whipped around again. He was used to guys checking out his wife. But from what Sophie was now saying, this stranger had seen more of her than was decent. And as much as he wanted to dislike him for it, recalling how his hot blonde wife had lewdly masturbated in the bar made his groin strain, not his temper.

He couldn't deny how turned on it had made him, or more importantly, how turned on it had made her. Leading to some of the hottest sex they had ever had. His temperature rising, Alex removed his t-shirt, hoping the cool breeze might provide some relief.

"Could you please put cream on my back?" he asked.

Sophie reached into their bag for the new bottle of Factor 20, and then applied it liberally all over his broad swimmers shoulders. It would allow him get some colour, but without burning.

The holiday had been a sexual revelation for the young mother, and her newly shaved porn star pussy seemed to be on a hair trigger. To the point where the simple act of rubbing cream into her husband's back was enough to get her in the mood. And she took her time following the contours of his muscles, enjoying his warm skin.

It reminded her of how much she used to like exchanging massages, knowing it would always end in hot, oily, sex. However, those days had come to a screeching halt once the kids had arrived. Who had the energy? And it was easy to see, now relaxed and on holiday, that she had been in a negative feedback loop. For otherwise how could she explain the fact that she had stopped enjoying the intimacy of her husband's body?

"That feels great darling, but I think you missed a spot..." Alex said, interrupting her thoughts.

And just as he was about to tell her where, she surprised him by reaching around and slipping her hand into the front of his trunks.

"Sophie!" he yelped.

But her palm was already closing tightly around his growing erection, giving it a few well lubricated tugs.

"Is this the spot you meant?" she giggled playfully into his ear.

Alex managed to nod, but just as he was getting into it, her hand slid back out.

"My turn," she announced with a cheeky smile, turning around.

Scanning the deck it seemed everyone was busy preparing something, except Ben, who was sitting at the back, looking straight at her. And although he had dark sunglasses on, Sophie could feel herself being undressed by his eyes.

More than happy to oblige, and with anticipation building, she reached down. Like a teen undressing before her boyfriend for the first time, butterflies flew in her tummy as she grabbed the hemline of her light cotton beach dress and raised it, wiggling to help it on its way. And bit by tantalizing bit, her athletic figure and tiny orange bikini came into view.

Alex grabbed the sunscreen, and admired his wife's fit body. The Brazilian style bottoms didn't cover much of her perfect rear, and the strapless top looked fantastic. Warming up some cream in his palms, he started off by lovingly rubbing her tempting shoulders. Unable to resist, he leaned forward to plant a kiss on the nape of her neck, sending goosebumps down her spine.

"Ah," she moaned.

Her breathing was getting heavier as the strong hands worked their way down to the small of her back and around her tummy. Causing her nipples to harden under the bright orange top.

"I think you missed a spot," she said coquettishly,

And looking straight at Ben she stepped back, until her barely covered derriere was nestled against a hard bulge. And if Alex had been unsure about what the saucy minx wanted next, she left him in no doubt as she began to discreetly gyrate against his growing wood. And sure enough an eager hand soon reached around to cup between her legs.

"Hmm," she purred approvingly.

Relishing the pressure against her sensitive clit, willing the digits to reach under the fabric and probe more deeply. Again, taking the lead, she separated her legs a little to encourage them. And to her delight the hand responded, slipping into the front of her bottoms, brushing over her newly shaved skin, round and past her hooded clit, and finally sliding between the folds of her already moist pussy. Rewarding her with a jolt of pleasure.

Sophie bit her lip to stop from crying out and glanced down. Shocked by just how indecent it was to see a hand wedged inside her stretched bikini bottoms. Looking back up, Ben's hand had moved to his own crotch. And she loved how naughty it felt to be fingered by her husband as another man watched.

But suddenly Ben's wife looked up. And it brought Sophie crashing back to reality. Regaining her senses, she stepped forward and yanked her husband's hand out.

Alex sighed in disappointment and pinched himself to make sure it hadn't been a dream. His wife was insatiable, and just like the night before, seemed to be relishing being naughty in public, leaving him wondering how far she would be prepared to go. For now though, he unrolled his towel and lay face down on it in order to hide is obvious erection.

Feeling a little light headed Sophie placed her towel next to his and did the same, but kept her head to one side so that she could spy on the others through the anonymity of her sunglasses.

The other couples weren't interesting, so she concentrated on Kristen, who was removing her t-shirt and skirt, revealing an incredible body. She was voluptuous without being chubby, and her boobs were huge without being too big. The sort of body Sophie had seen on erotic blogs.

Next Ben stood up and removed his t-shirt to reveal a perfect six pack, like a Men's Fitness magazine cover. Sophie's husband wasn't in bad shape, but nothing close. And, without any guilt, as she imagined what those abs would feel like to touch and rub.

They were a handsome couple for sure, Barbie and Ken in human form. From her vantage point on the towel, Sophie watched with intrigue as Ben moved behind Kristen and started to apply sun cream. He must have been trying to copy what he had just seen, as eventually his hand slipped round the front of her bottoms. But no sooner had he touched between her legs, than Kristen had turned around to give him an ear full whilst gesticulating a finger in the air.

Sophie had to bury her face in the towel to suppress her laughter.

------

Eventually the vessel arrived at the reef and everyone got ready. They were joined on the dive by a few of the other couples, and headed into the water with Sam as their guide. It was spectacular. They saw all manner of coral and fish, including a brief sighting of the promised reef sharks. Returning to the boat they were all thrilled.

After grabbing a snack in the galley, Sophie ascended to the top deck to join her husband, and was taken aback to see him casually conversing with the barbie couple.

"Ah, Sophie darling, come and meet Ben and Kristen," Alex called out, waving her to join, "they are here on their honeymoon."

She may not have been as well endowed as Kristen, but with a killer body and skimpy bikini, she still got everyone's attention as she sauntered over. Especially as the damp low cut bottoms had ridden up, giving her a nice camel toe.

"Pleasure to meet you," Sophie said, trying her best to act natural. "Honeymoon? Congratulations, what a magnificent place for it."

Confronted with Ben's wife in person, Sophie suddenly felt a pang of doubt regarding her previous inappropriate behavior. After all, how would she have felt if a woman had been shamelessly flirting with Alex the same way? And on their honeymoon! Wanton exhibitionism was one thing, but interfering in marriages was something else entirely.

"Bonjour," Kristen curled, in a passable french accent, before leaning forward and kissing her cheeks.

'Oh my God! She knows who I am...does she know everything?' Sophie panicked.

Kristen sensed Sophie's surprise, "I studied French through high school and did a semester in Paris while I was at Columbia. I could hear your accent," she explained, innocently enough.

Sophie breathed in relief. But too soon. Ben then leaned forward and copied his wife, kissing both her cheeks, lingering each time a bit more than necessary.

"Nice to meet you," he said grinning, "although I feel I know you from somewhere..."

His WASP accent and attitude was pure Wall Street. She knew his type from her social circle and the country club. An arrogant, silver spooned, over confident daddy's boy. He was no mysterious Michelangelo, come to sweep her off her feet. He was arrogance personified. And her infatuation instantly crumbled, leaving in its place a sense of regret.

As they launched into small talk Sophie watched her husband for clues about how he was feeling. But he seemed remarkably OK with it all. Kristen had his full attention, and he seemed to be enjoying her company. And it wasn't hard to imagine why, or what he was ogling under the privacy of his dark sunglasses.

The curvy brunette did most of the talking, and managed to bring the conversation round to their recent extravagant wedding, and the honeymoon that Ben's parents had offered. For Parrot Cay was only their first stop on a tour of exclusive Caribbean resorts. They were leaving the next day for the exclusive gated community of Lyford Cay, in the Bahamas.

Despite being a cliche Manhattan princess, it was hard not to like Kristen's bubbly personality. Especially when it came with a pair of beautiful breasts that were straining to be contained by her white bikini.

Although generally happy with her own body, if Sophie could change one thing, it would be to have bigger boobs. Not the size of Kristen's, but maybe a small C cup. It wasn't a major hang up, or anything like that. If hadn't become such a complex that she would risk surgery over it. But there was something about big boobs that she found alluring, to the point that she did on occasion look at erotic photos of well endowed woman whilst masturbating.

In fact, she was probably more into them than her husband. She knew this because the only time she had ever brought up the idea of having a boob job, he was decidedly lukewarm. Explaining that if she wanted to do it for herself then he would of course support her. But that as far as he was concerned, he loved her small perky tits as they were, and so he didn't want her taking any surgical risks for his sake. (Of course, he had gone on to warn her, only half jokingly, that since he was an ass man, if she ever got chubby and lost her incredible legs and bum, it was over between them.)

----

After the mandatory hour between dives had passed, Sam announced that it was time to suit up and get back into the water. The second dive was as amazing as the first. This time they managed to see a few seahorses as well as a giant sea turtle, which was sadly missing one of its legs (or is it fins?).

Returning to the boat Alex took off his equipment and then offered to help his wife with hers. And since there wasn't much space, they shuffled out of the way into the corner.

"Turn around so that I can unzip you," he offered.

Sophie did just that and waited, studying the chaos of the lower deck as divers removed their tanks, and wet gear went flying. But when the zip finally started moving down the curve of her back, the sound and feel triggered a flashback, transporting her to a hot summer's night. The night her husband had blindfolded her and unzipped that beautiful black dress. The night he had tied her up and dominated her for the first time.

A shiver ran down her spine as Alex gently pushed the neoprene off her shoulders and inserted his hands between it and her skin, slowly running them down her front and up and over her breasts.

Soon the upper portion of the wetsuit was flopping at her waist, and Sophie could have easily done the rest herself. But at that moment Kristen returned from her snorkeling and climbed out of the water. Her dripping body glistening as she threw her hair to one side and moved gracefully to towel herself dry. It was like she was moving in slow motion, and Sophie followed her every move, studying how her large breasts jiggled inside the sexy white bikini. Fascinated, jealous, and aroused.

Having just coped a feel without protest, Alex figured he might get away with upping the anti. And a Cheshire cat smile spread across his face as he contemplated pushing things even further than earlier in the day.

"Let me help you get this all the way off. Don't move." he instructed.

But Sophie barely registered the words as she continued to be mesmerized by the brunette a few yards away.

With adrenaline pumping, Alex knelt, grabbed the wetsuit, and started peeling it down. Making sure to also hook his thumbs into the itsy bikini bottoms. Sophie felt the heavy material falling away from her hips and didn't think anything of it at first. It was only when the damp feeling at her crotch was replaced by a cool draft that she looked down.

"Oh my," she gasped.

Her cute innie slit was on public display. And her immediate reflex, or lack thereof, betrayed her desire. Instead of covering up, she looked towards Kristen, Sam and the others, willing someone to notice the accident, nervous excitement surging through her veins.

But it was no accident, and the bottoms kept going, until Alex was satisfied they were low enough. Then, unhooking his thumbs, he pulled the remaining wet suit into a heap on the floor. Leaving the lightly tanned blonde standing there, orange bottoms stretched between her thighs, shamelessly showing off her pretty shaven pussy to anyone who cared to look.

Being seen in public, or the risk of being seen, was a massive turn on, and Sophie savored the thrill. Distracted by the moment, she was caught off guard and nearly feel over, as her naked butt cheeks were unexpectedly grabbed behind. To keep balance she quickly leaned forward and placed her hands on her knees, which caused her back to arch and her rear to stick out.

Alex grinned at his wanton wife's reaction. And not wasting a second, stretched her tight buns apart, leaned in, and licked her forbidden hole and fleshy slit. Causing Sophie to close her eyes and squeal in delight as the moist tongue made her nerve ending light up in pleasure.

Re-opening her eyes moments later, Sophie was confronted with a startled brunette. And like a deer caught in headlights, she stood there, bikini bottoms stretched between her thighs and a head slurping at her rear.

Kristen didn't move either, fixated on the unbelievably hot action taking place right under everyone's noses. She knew French people were more relaxed about sex, but couldn't believe someone would go that far in public. It was the first time she had ever watched another couple performing a sexual act in real life. And it was fucking hot!

Sophie was the first to regain her senses, and reluctantly decided it was time to stop, before it got out of hand. Standing up straight she pushed Alex back and pulled up her bottoms into place.

happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers
12