A Naughty Housewife Ch. 02

Story Info
A story about hypnotism.
1.9k words
4.22
38.4k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
350 Followers

Christine called not long after her strip.

After the niceties we got down to the nub. "I have been on the internet and found that I can't do something that others talk so glibly about." "I am not able to deep throat without gagging."

I told her that it was actually unusual to be able to do that and although many do talk about it, it is probably mostly fiction.

She asked if it was something I could do and I had to admit it was but not without help from Allan. She was intrigued and asked. "What is that help and can Frank do it too?"

So I told her that Allan had studied online and from books to be able to hypnotise and after some practice he had worked out how to stop me gagging, but it could be dangerous just to stop the gag reflex as it is there for a real purpose. If you didn't gag at certain times you could actually breathe in some things you shouldn't. Allan had set it up that I would be able to take all of his cock but under most circumstances I would react normally.

Christine was now really fascinated and asked if Allan could do the same for her. I said yes but perhaps she would need to have that release with Frank's cock not Allan's. She laughed and agreed.

So I called and asked Allan if he would do it for her and he agreed.

The next day he put her under and said that she was a perfect subject. I couldn't be there for that as I would have gone under as well. He did the work of allowing her to relax the gag reflex if Frank's cock hit her throat and asked me if he should put in the things he had for me such as, loving the taste of come and getting very excited by giving head. I told him to go ahead so he did.

Christine came out of the trance feeling relaxed and also a little excited as Allan had instructed her. She thanked us and rushed off... probably to suck Frank's cock.

Later that week we had a visit from them and Frank started to thank us for what we had done but we brushed it off. Later when Frank and Allan were alone frank asked. "What did you do? Christine is much more into cock sucking than before?" Allan told him about the little extras and he said he was grateful for it.

When we were back together Christine mentioned that they had invited six couples to a dinner party and would we like to come. We agreed of course and they told us when it would happen and we put it in the diary.

On the day we had a good time and good food with some interesting people and were quite relaxed. We had gone by Taxi so that we could drink without worry so we had had enough to relax us, as had most of the guests. At some point we heard Christine tell one of the women that Allan had helped her by hypnotising her, probably a little too loudly as everyone seemed to hear. I don't know if she told what the help was. There was a bit of chatter about the subject when one of the women, Saleen, asked if Allan would demonstrate.

Allan did try to back out as he didn't know the people and didn't know what might happen but they did get quite persistent about it so he agreed. He told them that if he did this it could get quite sexual but they were happy with that.

He told everyone. "I will be putting the subject under in full view of you all so you can see it's not a fake but, don't try this at home. Now the subject is Saleen as she wanted to have a demonstration." She was shocked and said that she wanted to watch but her husband, Mustafa, told her to go ahead as she had started this. Eventually after a little chiding she did. I went and got my ear plugs so I could resist Allan and then it started.

Allan did the usual things you read about with relaxation techniques and gradually put her under. At the command sleep right at the end about half the others dropped their heads. We knew this could happen so we were ready to deal with it. Two couples were both out and of the rest one man and two women were out. Of course Christine was under too but not Frank.

Those awake protested but Allan told them this is normal and he asked if the rest wanted some demonstration of what could be done. He stressed that although no one could be made to do anything they would not want to it was possible to change the mind-set and allow the person licence to do more.

The guests agreed and asked what he meant. Allan said to Saleen. "Saleen,, you are fully aware of where you are and who is here. Say hello to the people."

She said. "Hello."

"Now I want you to undress to your underwear."

"I can't do that." She responded.

Mustafa spoke up and said. "Hold on I'm not sure I want his to go on." All the rest said to let Allan go on as it would only be to the underwear if he could do it. Mustafa agreed begrudgingly.

Allan then told her. "You are on the beach and it is very warm. Under your clothes you have your bikini. The water looks very inviting so undress to your bikini and get ready to swim." She started to undress taking off her dress, shoes and tights, and ending up standing in just her bra and knickers, nothing too revealing.

Mustafa said we should stop and Allan did.

I said. "Let's see who is more likely to do more without changing circumstances." They all agreed so Allan told Rula to stand and come to him. He told all those asleep that they were aware of where they were and what was happening and as she was agitated he told Saleen to relax, sit and sleep.

He asked Rula to strip to her underwear and she started to. Peter, her husband asked how this was happening and Allan said. "She is not under compulsion so she would have done this if asked. She stood there showing off a little see through thong and bra which showed her nipples.

Peter was shocked but he said. "I like the idea, will she go further?"

Allan said. "She might but do you want this?" Peter told Allan to try and he asked the rest if they would like this. Then he asked Rula why she was in her underwear.

She said. "You told me to and I just had to."

Allan explained to the others that this meant that she rationalised her latent exhibitionism to be released by being hypnotised. He then asked her to remove her bra which she did. Peter never flinched and so Allan asked her to remove her knickers as well which she did quite easily. Allan asked Peter if he was willing to let things go further and he agreed.

Some of the women asked what he meant and he said. "This depends on Rula's inhibitions and how much she would do if freed from them. She may show off more, masturbate or even give and allow oral sex and maybe more. Do you all want me to test her limits?"

Even Peter agreed and when asked why said. "It's actually a fantasy of mine to see her do this."

Allan then asked her to sit on the chair facing everyone and spread her legs wide and asked Peter again if he wanted to continue. He said yes so Allan asked her to masturbate for everyone which she did. Allan told her she would get very excited very quickly and when he said come she would do so. After a couple of minutes Allan said come and she did and he did this ten times leaving her exhausted.

Allan told the two naked women to get dressed and turned his attention to Bill and Sharon who had both gone under as a couple.

"Bill, would you normally let Sharon strip for a group of friends?"

Bill replied. "No I would not be happy with that." Bill, I'm going to ask her to strip. How does this make you feel?"

Bill's response was "I am now ambivalent to it and even curious as being hypnotised is letting me be freer."

Bill, you do understand that being hypnotised cannot make you do anything you don't want to?"

Bill said. "Yes I do."

Allan said to Sharon. "Sharon, how do you feel about getting undressed for everyone?"

"I am quite excited by the possibility but would not normally do anything so risqué."

Allan continued. "Sharon, please undress completely and give a twirl so that everyone can see." Sharon undressed quite sexily, undoing her blouse to reveal a sheer bra which she took off exposing her 34c boobs and large areolae. She then took off her shoes and skirt revealing matching knickers that showed she was shaved. Also revealed were the stockings and suspenders in black. Allan told her to leave those on but remove the knickers.

When naked she did a twirl and showed her pussy lips quite clearly. Allan then said "Bill, please stand and join Sharon in front." Bill got up and stood beside Sharon at which point Allan said. "Bill. I want you to start exciting Sharon. Sharon, as Bill touches you will find every caress and stroke ten times as exciting as normal and come to orgasm very quickly" Within seconds Sharon was moaning and then came but Bill didn't stop so she came again merely from him stroking her tits and sucking her nipples.

After her second orgasm Allan stopped the action, to everyone's disappointment but he told Bill. "Bill I want you to undress while Sharon relaxes a little."

He said. "I can't do that these are our friends."

Allan told him. "It's OK you are at home in your bedroom." Bill undressed but without an erection. He was about five inches in length and had a nice body.

Allan told bill that he would look at his wife and see how sexy she was and get an erection, which he did. It was fun to see a man erect in less than 30 seconds. Allan then told Bill to make love to his wife but that he would not be able to come. They went at it like rabbits with missionary and cowboy positions being used. Sharon continued to come very quickly but Bill wasn't able to come even though he obviously needed to.

Allan told him to withdraw from Sharon and point his cock at her face. He then said. "Come." To Bill, who then shot his load all over Sharon. There was a lot of applause at this.

Sadly the evening had become morning and people had to go so Allan Brought people out of there hypnotic state one at a time reminding them that they would all remember what they had done and seen this evening. He whispered to each one before they came out with a trigger word should he need it again and told them they would be relaxed and full of vitality, they were very happy. I took Sharon to get cleaned up and Bill embarrassedly got dressed in front of all his friends remembering what they had seen him do.

When they had all left Christine thanked us for helping out again with some good 'dirty' fun.

Allan told her that he had had fun too so we were grateful for the chance. We then went home and had a passionate time before getting some sleep.

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
350 Followers